PDA

View Full Version : Boca chica weekend

grimez128
09-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Will be in boca chica this weekend. Anyone else going?

yayow
09-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Sorry, I won't be going to Boca Chica this weekend........... because I live there.

grimez128
09-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Lol, I just checked the weather looks like it will be raining the majority of the weekend

grimez128
09-18-2012, 07:14 PM
I get there Friday morning and plan on perhaps going one day to SD perhaps Sunday since I fly back out later on in the evening

yayow
09-18-2012, 08:54 PM
Lol, I just checked the weather looks like it will be raining the majority of the weekend

Ah mi amigo, you are showing your lack of knowledge of Carribbean weather, what you see is often not how it is for the whole day. For example today I am sure it showed, storms, well it did storm, from about 3:15 to about 4:15 an hour only (although on the maps it may have indicated all day storms), and it stormed like the devil, lightening, thunder and driving rain. Then after it was done it was beautiful, and it was beautiful before the storm arrived, so if you are willing to let an hour out of a day ruin your vacation that is on you. Also when it rains, it is often welcomed down here, cause it cools off the place, the best advice normally is to when the rain comes in; if it does, and it really doesn't that often, find a place with cold Presidentes and hot chicas, and go from there.

grimez128
09-18-2012, 09:12 PM
Just been to PR (with gf @ the time unfortunately) and that was the case with scattered rain. I will not be letting the rain ruin my vacation as it is my first time in BC and SD. I have been reading through some of the posts and feel somewhat confident about moving about. I will be staying in the costalunga which I have read has a crowd throughout the day near the bar

Skynyrd
09-18-2012, 09:20 PM
For 200.00 US Yayow will bring you an umbrella:rofl:

grimez128
09-18-2012, 09:22 PM

Yeah well Ive read stories of all the hustlers/scam artist pulling similar stunts lol

el toro
09-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Just been to PR (with gf @ the time unfortunately) and that was the case with scattered rain. I will not be letting the rain ruin my vacation as it is my first time in BC and SD. I have been reading through some of the posts and feel somewhat confident about moving about. I will be staying in the costalunga which I have read has a crowd throughout the day near the bar

There are plenty of reasonably priced chica friendly hotels all around BC. Make sure before you pay the hotel to ask if they allow guests. Some try to charge more or will say only one registered girlfriend is allowed. Happend to me on my first trip there and I found another spot within minutes. There are a lot of casas around BC if the strip is dead and you're not sure where to go. El Batey is a good bar a night--some pros--some non--some semi-pros. It's a good combination of locals and tourists and it's safe. Have a great trip.

yayow
09-18-2012, 09:30 PM

For $200 US I will hold the umbrella for him, just call me Flacco!!!!!

grimez128
09-18-2012, 10:10 PM
There are plenty of reasonably priced chica friendly hotels all around BC. Make sure before you pay the hotel to ask if they allow guests. Some try to charge more or will say only one registered girlfriend is allowed. Happend to me on my first trip there and I found another spot within minutes. There are a lot of casas around BC if the strip is dead and you're not sure where to go. El Batey is a good bar a night--some pros--some non--some semi-pros. It's a good combination of locals and tourists and it's safe. Have a great trip.

Yeah I called costalunga and he said no problem with bringing amigas over. If they spend the night it's 45USD for double occupancy which isn't bad at all (just 5$ more than the regular rate). They will hold the visitors cedula as well

grimez128
09-18-2012, 10:23 PM
When I do go to SD what is the casa/place called where college chicas go for a lil extra money? I can't seem to remember where I read it before

yayow
09-19-2012, 08:03 AM
When I do go to SD what is the casa/place called where college chicas go for a lil extra money? I can't seem to remember where I read it before

You are probably talking about Casa de las Modelos, which is only a couple of blocks from the University. But there are plenty of other places that have access to college chicas looking for a few extra pesos, Cats for example will call one up for you. I would also recommend GBP, good variety at the cheapest price in town. Your best bet however would be to download the Greater Santo Domingo mongering map, has all/most of the places with a brief description, and their locations.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
09-19-2012, 01:44 PM
You are probably talking about Casa de las Modelos, which is only a couple of blocks from the University. But there are plenty of other places that have access to college chicas looking for a few extra pesos, Cats for example will call one up for you. I would also recommend GBP, good variety at the cheapest price in town. Your best bet however would be to download the Greater Santo Domingo mongering map, has all/most of the places with a brief description, and their locations.

We hit that place in January and they had crap there.

greydread
09-19-2012, 02:37 PM
We hit that place in January and they had crap there.

You've been there often enough to know that it's hit or miss in all those places. I've done 7 casa a night runs and ended up calling the bullpen (my Claro contacts) on some nights and then going to two or three places the next night and having more options than I could possibly pull the trigger on.

Like all things Dominican, Chicas, Weather, Food, Lodging..... "It Depends"

greydread
09-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Yeah well Ive read stories of all the hustlers/scam artist pulling similar stunts lol

No "scams", no "stunts". Forget the umbrella and pick up a bottle of Coconut Ciroc at the duty free for our Man Yayow and PM him. He's forgotten more about Boca Chica/ Santo Domingo than I've learned and I spent a month and a half there so far, this year. He is the Mayor!

yayow
09-19-2012, 03:02 PM
You've been there often enough to know that it's hit or miss in all those places. I've done 7 casa a night runs and ended up calling the bullpen (my Claro contacts) on some nights and then going to two or three places the next night and having more options than I could possibly pull the trigger on.

Absolutely true with casas, they are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you may get from one night or visit to the next, just the way it is, one visit great talent, the next not so much. Chicas are constantly changing casas as well, so a place that is not the hot spot one visit, is the place for the best talent on your next visit. Learned that from Prtyr2, when I first got to the capital, and he took the time to show me around, it was much appreciated.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
09-19-2012, 04:07 PM

I hit 33 places here in Meddy and only saw 9 that I wanted. Hit or Miss is what we call it.

daddyooo
09-19-2012, 04:41 PM

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&ie=UTF8&msid=106767774275556555984.00046d685b11334063b43&ll=18.467703,-69.898582&spn=0.009891,0.019248&z=16&mid=1246396605

el toro
09-20-2012, 04:03 PM
Dos palabras - Casa Rosado!