PDA

View Full Version : Map of cabanas?

joechica
09-23-2012, 08:00 PM
Hello all... I am getting the itch to visit again. I have a decent backlog of girls I want to meet and may be able to visit again in October. I understand there are several cabanas "in the area" but I am having a difficult time figuring out where they are. Google Maps and Bing Maps are pretty much useless for Puerto Plata and the addresses don't make much sense to me.

During my last trip, I spent a lot of time at Venus which is near Costambar. I loved the place but it was pretty far from where I was staying and it definitely dragged me down a bit. After digging through Google Maps, this is where Venus is located with some other places of reference:

http://goo.gl/maps/j3KYN

We can collaborate on this map to add other areas of interest.

I understand there are places named Hollywood, Senations, La Roca... are they still around? If so, some guidance on the map would be much appreciated. And I promise to pay you back with another in depth trip report. :o

Also, does Field of Dreams allow for 'short stays' ?

BorisDaBulletDodger
09-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Hello all... I am getting the itch to visit again. I have a decent backlog of girls I want to meet and may be able to visit again in October. I understand there are several cabanas "in the area" but I am having a difficult time figuring out where they are. Google Maps and Bing Maps are pretty much useless for Puerto Plata and the addresses don't make much sense to me.

During my last trip, I spent a lot of time at Venus which is near Costambar. I loved the place but it was pretty far from where I was staying and it definitely dragged me down a bit. After digging through Google Maps, this is where Venus is located with some other places of reference:

I understand there are places named Hollywood, Senations, La Roca... are they still around? If so, some guidance on the map would be much appreciated. And I promise to pay you back with another in depth trip report. :o

Why don't you just stay at FOD, they have girls there, or you can bring them back there, Or you can stat in Sosua

snoozer
09-23-2012, 08:45 PM

As far as I know all the cabanas in Pto Pta are in the same general area as Venus. FOD would be your best bet on the east end of town.

tarrantino
09-23-2012, 10:02 PM
The cabanas are all in the same area. In the west towards Confresi. Holywood is good. A cab ride from the malecon is 300rd. 400rd for the cabana for 2 hours. Girls love to go there. Even my girlfriend likes to go the cabana rather than have stay at home sex.

hugrad95a
09-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Super Cabañas Hollywood (809) 970-7985
Carr Pto Pta-Stgo Km 2
Puerto Plata, DR

hugrad95a
09-23-2012, 10:25 PM
Cabañas Turísticas Vista Mar (809) 970-7818
Aut Duarte
Puerto Plata, DR

http://infopaginas.do/list.jsp?lang=0&nt=N&na=Cabanas%20&ct=Puerto%20Plata&pr=DR&cid=32&swt=N&imp=31&mm=1

steviewonder
09-23-2012, 11:12 PM
Super Cabañas Hollywood ,(809) 970-7985 Carr Pto Pta-Stgo Km 2
Puerto Plata, DR

I've never seen S.C.H. in the city center.:confused: I'll look for it this week and get a report back if I can. As others have reported, all the Cabanas that I know of are located past Zona Franca and before Maimon. Depending on where the OP is staying, maybe FOD would be another option.

http://infopaginas.do/list.jsp?lang=0&nt=N&na=Cabanas &ct=Puerto Plata&pr=DR&cid=32&swt=N&imp=31&mm=1

weyland
09-24-2012, 06:27 AM
This post is three years old so prices may have risen a bit, but I don't think much else has changed:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?252106-Puerto-Plata-cabañas

There is also a newish cabana in Sosua and one in Cangrejos.

As you have already been informed, if for whatever reason you want to stay in Puerto Plata rather than Sosua, your most cost-effective arrangement would be to stay at Field of Dreams (and to stay well clear of the Dominican lowlifes who scammed you out of a lot of money last trip).

DominicanBilly
09-24-2012, 11:08 AM
The cabanas are all in the same area. In the west towards Confresi. Holywood is good. A cab ride from the malecon is 300rd. 400rd for the cabana for 2 hours. Girls love to go there. Even my girlfriend likes to go the cabana rather than have stay at home sex.

Best map I can come up with of the cabanas. They are all on the west side of Puerto Plata going towards Santiago.

steviewonder
09-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Best map I can come up with of the cabanas. They are all on the west side of Puerto Plata going towards Santiago.

My favorite is #3 (Isle Paralso), rd350 for 3 hours, rd90 grandes, arctic aircond, and those sex chairs that look like your in a gynecologist's office.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

joechica
09-24-2012, 03:20 PM
Thanks, all.

This explains why I did not see any other than Venus. I was coming from the east and they are all further west.