PDA

View Full Version : Editing Group

Don Tomas
03-10-2007, 04:35 PM
If you are familar with Wikipedia or any other Wiki site and want to be an editor please let me know. I will be setting up a group to allow editing in the next week or so.

Do to the nature of our material we cannot have an open site like Wikipedia, we might logon one day and find "Jesus will save you!" plastered accross every page!

Thanks.

Apos
03-10-2007, 05:02 PM
hopefully Gdogg will have time and inclination to help.

i'd volunteer but am not overly familiar with how wikipedia actually works although i read a fair amount of wiki stuff

guttaman
03-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Busy season starts when i get back from vacation. Will help out in the winter.

Don Tomas
03-10-2007, 06:01 PM
hopefully Gdogg will have time and inclination to help.

i'd volunteer but am not overly familiar with how wikipedia actually works although i read a fair amount of wiki stuff

Busy season starts when i get back from vacation. Will help out in the winter.

I should have mentioned I was asking non-Business users, you guys are already editors.

Gladiator
03-10-2007, 06:09 PM
I could add some info on mongering in the areas I'm familiar with.

Don Tomas
03-10-2007, 10:16 PM

I have finished the Help pages, you can access them from the Help link on the left or here: http://news.insearchofchicas.org/wiki/Help:Contents

gdogg
03-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Count me in (time permitting)!

gdogg
03-11-2007, 01:51 PM
I should have mentioned I was asking non-Business users, you guys are already editors.

Oops!! I guess I'm already in. I'm really interested in participating.