PDA

View Full Version : Where to find good Cigars

soxfan
09-27-2012, 11:07 AM
On my last trip in May . I found one guy on at the beach near BB that had some DR cigars , but only a couple of sizes. When I was in Sousa by the beach venders where selling counterfit Cubans . There was a guy that looked like Ozzie selling hand rolled and I bought a few from him . they were ok . So where is the best place to buy Cigars in Sousa ??? thanks

whynotme
09-27-2012, 11:15 AM
On my last trip in May . I found one guy on at the beach near BB that had some DR cigars , but only a couple of sizes. When I was in Sousa by the beach venders where selling counterfit Cubans . There was a guy that looked like Ozzie selling hand rolled and I bought a few from him . they were ok . So where is the best place to buy Cigars in Sousa ??? thanks

if you cant go to the source (cuba) then the car rental/travel agency a few doors down from rockys (just past the new garden) has a great selection of cubans and drs as well as other countries smokes

TNT72
09-27-2012, 11:28 AM

Dave at Cafe Cubana has a huge selection. Thats where my buddy who is a cigar fiend buys his.

Great steak sandwich there as well!

sosuaman
09-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Hermans on the corner, next to Flow...
Next to Cafe Cubano...
Super Super...

I would NOT buy them on the beach....

balcoach
09-28-2012, 06:13 AM
First stop in Sosua for cigars.... Cafe Cubano...
Brian probably has the best selection on the North Coast...and his stuff is all what it says it is. Who knows what you might be buying on the beach.

soxfan
09-28-2012, 08:32 AM
Thanks guys . I was planning on staying 8 days at BB . I think it's time to take off the skirt and do a couple of days in Sousa . I'll get my Taxi to make a stop first in Sousa before heading to BB . I will be ringing in the New Year with 2 chicas . Too bad Johanni retired . I heard she opened up a Hair Salon . Hope to run into a few BM's . First beer in on me . For you baseball fans , My Fucking White Sox are done .