PDA

View Full Version : The German place on the highway

Seville
09-30-2012, 07:52 PM
The German place up on the highway (I can't remember the name), next to the car wash and pizza place, where we ate the other night is having a BBQ. I was informed that on Thursday night it will be all-u-can-eat for 350 pesos. Supposedly there will be ribs, chicken, pork chops, sausage and salads ect.

Starts at 7 PM. I think I will have to make an appearance, not to mention making a pig of myself.

WickedWillie
09-30-2012, 07:55 PM
The German place up on the highway (I can't remember the name), next to the car wash and pizza place, where we ate the other night is having a BBQ. I was informed that on Thursday night it will be all-u-can-eat for 350 pesos. Supposedly there will be ribs, chicken, pork chops, sausage and salads ect.

Starts at 7 PM. I think I will have to make an appearance, not to mention making a pig of myself.

It's called 'Good Old Germany'.

Have you tasted the waitress's Black Forest Gateaux yet?????

Seville
09-30-2012, 08:03 PM
It's called 'Good Old Germany'.

Have you tasted the waitress's Black Forest Gateaux yet?????

After exchanging a few text messages with her I have begun to doubt her sincerity. Perhaps, against all odds, she is not all that taken with me.

MrHappy
10-01-2012, 08:46 AM
Thursday night?? Who the fuck does a BBQ on Thursday night?????

That's as bad as the German place that does the all-you-can-eat BBQ here in SD on Friday nights.

Seville
10-01-2012, 10:02 AM

That's as bad as the German place that does the all-you-can-eat BBQ here in SD on Friday nights.

Every night is the same to me so it does not matter. If I remember I will check it out on Thursday.

JD426
10-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Fucking Germans.....

NExt thing you gonna tell me is they make a Nice Jaegerschitzel ? , and i gonna have to buy another ticket..

Choirboy
10-01-2012, 11:25 AM

Is this the place that Ad works at ? That would explain the BBQ.

JD426
10-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Is this the place that Ad works at ? That would explain the BBQ.

Contemporary Sosua History ?

Professor Terguson called and he says,
"Good answer, good answer, I'm gonna be watching you "

lol

Mr. Smooth
10-01-2012, 02:09 PM

Whats the matter with a Thursday night? People gotta eat on Thursdays too. If Ad is in charge of it, considering his bbq's on the beach, the food should be great.

Hey Robert, time to start shilling for this place now so you can get your cut! :rofl:

Sidney
10-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Whats the matter with a Thursday night? People gotta eat on Thursdays too. If Ad is in charge of it, considering his bbq's on the beach, the food should be great.

Hey Robert, time to start shilling for this place now so you can get your cut! :rofl: Hmmmm! Who wouldda thought !:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
10-02-2012, 09:46 AM

Hey Robert, time to start shilling for this place now so you can get your cut! :rofl:

I've already spoken with the management. I get free schnitzel for life and one shot of jagermiester per day.:wink:

JD426
10-02-2012, 09:53 AM
I've already spoken with the management. I get free schnitzel for life and one shot of jagermiester per day.:wink:

Fuck you, just Fuck you...........

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Apos
10-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Jejejeje!

What, no pussy for desert? :p

Choirboy
12-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Breaking news !!!!! Ad quit the german place last night. Probably no more BBQ there. He is negotiating with someone else to have the BBQ. If it happens, you will be surprised by the location.

praguealchemist
12-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Guys I reminisce when I read this. Ads ability to make a bbq event on the beach at black box was real nice no matter what day it was. He was the best when it came to getting me the freshest snapper from the boats. I remember once in january, I had about six people there for a little party and he called for fresh caught snapper and it was there from the boats in 30-45 minutes-no problem because enjoying drinks before the fish was just fine on playa sosua with such pleasant service. Whatever Ad choses to do I wish him all the best and if its food/entertainment related let me know where it is and if in DR i will be there.:wink:

michel3275
12-15-2012, 07:32 AM
I didnt know they also had a breakfast buffet on sundays for 250 pesos

http://www.sosuanews.com/index.php?id=3181&article=1

Can you find Robert and i think i see ohmmm's back in the pictures