PDA

View Full Version : WHO IS THE DADDY???? ONE OF US IS ABOUT TO ...

BWH27
03-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Become a father. OK Fellas. I last saw Jeni/Yeni about 3 weeks ago. She has been in Boca Chica so she says anyway with her family. I just saw her 2 nights ago at Classico and she gained so much weight I didnt know her at first glance. She is also about 3 months PREGNANT! She claims I am the only one she had unprotected sex with during the month of December. And I am the Daddy. I find this hard to swallow. A bambino is serious business. If it is mine I support it. Anyone else have unprotected sex with her around December? I think the odds of me being the father are remote. She would have to be really fertile to conceive that fast. The padre is probably her steady boyfriend/esposa. Any of you turning red right now after reading this? But who knows. She goes through alot of hombres. At least most of us I hope would have the decency to support a bambino which is more than I can say about the average dominican who hit and runs. Speaking of his and runs. This could be te next little Sammy Sosa. OK Fellas come clean and fess up. Also any of you know a chica named Veronica? Tall and skinny? Big nose and long straight hair? She is also pregnant for the 3rd time. And you guessed it. 3 babies and 3 fathers. None present to support the kids. One of us is about to become dear old dad. I really hate to ruin your week. Sincerely, Brian

Jimmydr
03-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Become a father. OK Fellas. I last saw Jeni/Yeni about 3 weeks ago. She has been in Boca Chica so she says anyway with her family. I just saw her 2 nights ago at Classico and she gained so much weight I didnt know her at first glance. She is also about 3 months PREGNANT! She claims I am the only one she had unprotected sex with during the month of December. And I am the Daddy. I find this hard to swallow. A bambino is serious business. If it is mine I support it. Anyone else have unprotected sex with her around December? I think the odds of me being the father are remote. She would have to be really fertile to conceive that fast. The padre is probably her steady boyfriend/esposa. Any of you turning red right now after reading this? But who knows. She goes through alot of hombres. At least most of us I hope would have the decency to support a bambino which is more than I can say about the average dominican who hit and runs. Speaking of his and runs. This could be te next little Sammy Sosa. OK Fellas come clean and fess up. Also any of you know a chica named Veronica? Tall and skinny? Big nose and long straight hair? She is also pregnant for the 3rd time. And you guessed it. 3 babies and 3 fathers. None present to support the kids. One of us is about to become dear old dad. I really hate to ruin your week. Sincerely, Brian

The bitch is married and I bet she tells that sucker that he is the daddy.

Kevy
03-11-2007, 10:56 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: never been with Yeni and haven't been there since September, can't help you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You going to be passing out cigars??:rofl::rofl:

I heard a rumour, that Elizabeth of the twins fame is also pregnant, there must be something in the water. A guy from NY is the Rumour there. Any thing on that Eriks?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

eldorob
03-11-2007, 11:00 AM

Dude, you should write for the Telenovelas, you come up with some real drama...

Jimmydr
03-11-2007, 11:01 AM
I can see barebacking a campo chica but not a chica that goes with 30 guys a week for 25 weeks. Ouch!

TG37
03-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Get a DNA test asap !!!!

Jimmydr
03-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Get a DNA test asap !!!!

Fuck the test, do nothing at all. she married some sucker, let him think its his.

PapiQueRico
03-11-2007, 11:04 AM
Don't just check the bare backers! The glove is only 95% effective.

PapiQueRico
03-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Can you do a DNA test in utero?

Jimmydr
03-11-2007, 11:07 AM
And the greatest con artist of Sosua, catches another sucker with her scams.

That should be the title of this.

eldorob
03-11-2007, 11:09 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: never been with Yeni and haven't been there since September, can't help you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You going to be passing out cigars??:rofl::rofl:

I heard a rumour, that Elizabeth of the twins fame is also pregnant, there must be something in the water. A guy from NY is the Rumour there. Any thing on that Eriks?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Which one is Elizabeth? the skinny one or the heavier one?

Kevy
03-11-2007, 11:12 AM

the Twin, skinny one, look at Eriks report.

Jimmydr
03-11-2007, 11:12 AM

The skinnier one.

Jimmydr
03-11-2007, 11:13 AM
the Twin, skinny one, look at Eriks report.

EricS is a daddy??:eek::p

Kevy
03-11-2007, 11:15 AM
EricS is a daddy??:eek::p

He has been quiet lately.:rofl:

PapiQueRico
03-11-2007, 11:16 AM
The skinnier one.

Not for long! :mrgreen: :rofl: :mrgreen: :rofl: :mrgreen: :rofl:

MisterPink
03-11-2007, 11:20 AM
Anybody remember Mildred's HOT sister Erica, she married some Brit. Guess where they met, you guessed it!!!.... Classico. She is like 8 months prego. I wonder if he got a discount for an annual contract!

http://i15.tinypic.com/43ykkz8.jpg

mp

Jimmydr
03-11-2007, 11:20 AM
He has been quiet lately.:rofl:

When he is is Dr he never posts or log on.

Jimmydr
03-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Anybody remember Mildred's HOT sister Erica, she married some Brit. Guess where they met, you guessed it!!!.... Classico. She is like 8 months prego. I wonder if he got a discount for an annual contract!

mp

Thats the best place to meet your future wife.

BWH27
03-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Here is the solution Fellas. We all show up at the maternity ward and see who this bambino resembles. I can see 200 of us showing up. Yes DNA tests prior to birth can be done through 2 means. One being Amniocentesis, where a sample of fluid that surrounds the fetus is withdrawn and tested. The other being test called CVS where a tiny sample of the fetus sac is tested. Come on fess up you nervous nellies. WHO IS THE DADDY?

MisterPink
03-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Come on fess up you nervous nellies. WHO IS THE DADDY?

I am sure it's your kid, so do the right thing and support the lil' bastard!
You are obviously obsessed with her since you keep posting about Yeni.

mp

Jimmydr
03-11-2007, 11:33 AM
Here is the solution Fellas. We all show up at the maternity ward and see who this bambino resembles. I can see 200 of us showing up. Yes DNA tests prior to birth can be done through 2 means. One being Amniocentesis, where a sample of fluid that surrounds the fetus is withdrawn and tested. The other being test called CVS where a tiny sample of the fetus sac is tested. Come on fess up you nervous nellies. WHO IS THE DADDY?

How about we just pass on this and move on.

Jimmydr
03-11-2007, 11:34 AM
I am sure it's your kid, so do the right thing and support the lil' bastard!

mp

I would say marry her but she is already married. Lets hope her husband doesn't shoot you.

Pana
03-11-2007, 11:38 AM
I'll do you a favor buddy and help you out, I was in DR last month with a buddy and on 2/11/07 he was about to fuck Yeni (just because she said she would let my buddy stick up her culo) but than he noticed she was on her period and than told her to put on her clothes and get the fuck out the Villa, and he told me she was on her period she was a nasty chica. Personally I still dont see what guys see in Yeni and Mildred they are too damn small :icontd:.

SJG
03-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Brian, you probably need to get the hell out of the DR for a while and get some perspective before you go back.

Just my 2 cents.

JoeDR
03-11-2007, 02:44 PM
which jeni are we talking about?

WSJ3
03-11-2007, 03:20 PM
I just saw Jeni a few weeks ago and she wasn't pregnant.

You are just getting played.

blacksultan
03-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Fuck the test, do nothing at all. she married some sucker, let him think its his.

That is cold blooded Jimmy. Straight foul.

Jimmydr
03-11-2007, 03:56 PM
I am closing this topic. I reall am getting tired of these foolish posts by suckers looking to save a hoe.