PDA

View Full Version : Sosua 11/1-11/5

GREEKFREAK
10-02-2012, 12:26 AM
I am beyond exited to be getting back to paradise. taking Jetblue into STI and biting the bullet and paying the cab fare (no time to waste)! I am rolling with 2 newbies (I always get stuck with newbies ) lol and we reserved a villa in Casa Linda # 634.

I was wondering what i can expect in the november month. i know its towards the end of low season and nearing high season. should i expect there to be decent action around that time on the strip? or the beach?....any tourists around that time of the year??

Thanks in advance

blazaveli
10-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Nice!! Enjoy yourself my dude!

I am beyond exited to be getting back to paradise. taking Jetblue into STI and biting the bullet and paying the cab fare (no time to waste)! I am rolling with 2 newbies (I always get stuck with newbies ) lol and we reserved a villa in Casa Linda # 634.

I was wondering what i can expect in the november month. i know its towards the end of low season and nearing high season. should i expect there to be decent action around that time on the strip? or the beach?....any tourists around that time of the year??

Thanks in advance

GREEKFREAK
10-02-2012, 12:44 AM
Nice!! Enjoy yourself my dude!

thanks bro! u need to comment on the new trip report i put up this time lol! its gonna be like a movie

El-Rey
10-02-2012, 07:21 AM

Thanks in advance

You can expect to pop bottles and fuck fine ass bitches !!! What else were you expecting?

GREEKFREAK
10-02-2012, 08:11 AM
You can expect to pop bottles and fuck fine ass bitches !!! What else were you expecting?

Hahalol jus the response i was looking for bro!! See you in less then a month my brother!

philly519
10-02-2012, 08:31 AM

Thanks in advance

there's always a decent amount of action in sosua and november should be good since its the start of high season and xmas just around the corner the chicas should be out in full force

Seville
10-02-2012, 09:42 AM
November is the start of the rainy season, not the start of high season.

philly519
10-02-2012, 09:44 AM
November is the start of the rainy season, not the start of high season.

when's high season start dec or jan ?

JackJohnson
10-03-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm in a similar situation, bringing 2 newbies, the exact same dates. But, we're staying at Mary Rose. Hope to run into you down there, always great to meet fellow members. Anyway, I was there last Nov, don't expect anything other than a great time.

GREEKFREAK
10-04-2012, 12:00 AM
I'm in a similar situation, bringing 2 newbies, the exact same dates. But, we're staying at Mary Rose. Hope to run into you down there, always great to meet fellow members. Anyway, I was there last Nov, don't expect anything other than a great time.

Thanks for the info!..yea definitely man, nothing better then day time drinks with members and just watching the girls go by!..as the dates near just send me a message and will link up.

sopranostingray
10-04-2012, 03:57 PM
when's high season start dec or jan ?

December-ish

TruckerTM
11-05-2012, 03:14 PM
I'll be there 11/12(Mon.) - 11/17(Sun). I can't wait!