PDA

View Full Version : Next week...

rley69
10-02-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm hitting Sosua for the first time in a couple of years. I've just scanned the forums here but finding it hard to find up to date info amidst the ballyhoo!

Be great to pick up a few opinions on:

1) Has the increased regulation of bars made any real impact on our kind of activities?

2) Best places to hook up during the day?

3) Best places to hook up at night?

4) Best places to eat cheaply (anytime)?

Any ideas much appreciated...

Skynyrd
10-02-2012, 02:59 PM
If you went a couple years ago its pretty much the same, nothing has changed that much.
Same pickup areas, Beach, Strip and Passions.
also throw in CMP and FoD now.

What are your dates I will also be there next week..Just head to Rocky's any morning and plenty of ISOC members will always be around there to talk or help you.

theheights718
10-03-2012, 08:55 AM
I'm hitting Sosua for the first time in a couple of years. I've just scanned the forums here but finding it hard to find up to date info amidst the ballyhoo!

1) Has the increased regulation of bars made any real impact on our kind of activities?

Same ish, different day in Sosua (the ongoing Novela as we call it)...some new faces, a few new bars, prices "slightly" up (nothing earth shattering).

What you have read b4 works the same...just dont have any expectations cause as soon as you touch down, it will go all out the window. All the updated info is there in the threads...just have to not read into the sarcasm...its just their way of painting a picture otherwise it would just pure dry facts. :wink:

Enjoy the trip!

papishampoo
10-05-2012, 02:47 PM
hi i will be in sosua since sunday i would like to meet someone that lives there and make friends to hang out at night (to not mongering alone).
I'm italian 34yo speak english and spanish.

deezl
10-05-2012, 03:06 PM

1.) yeah, there are a lot less chicas around. maybe it's because I've only been in town during low season over the past year and a half, but I'd be surprised if there were 1/2 as many chicas around day-to-day as there were pre-crackdown.

2.) the beach, the streets, rumba from around 4pm on (earlier on the weekends). passions, of course.

3.) rumba, pop bar/el cultivo/d'latin drink - whatever the fuck they're calling it this week, merengue/classico, pretty much anywhere on the strip.

4.) you can eat at most places fairly cheaply. some places have daily/weekly specials to take advantage of - 125p breakfast at la roca, 2 for 1 dinners at sinatra's (formerly pj's) on weds & friday. etc. there are a bunch of places where you can get a full meal just about any time of day or night for 200p or under.