PDA

View Full Version : Oct 12, 2012 Hotel Europa in Boca Chica SHUT DOWN.

MrHappy
10-12-2012, 04:02 PM
I just got off the phone with skynard. He made it to Boca Chica, and discovered the Europa Hotel closed and boarded up. No signs indicating it's temporary, or remodeling, or anything else.

Scratch that off the possible hotels list in Boca Chica..

SeaWeed
10-12-2012, 05:04 PM
I just got off the phone with skynard. He made it to Boca Chica, and discovered the Europa Hotel closed and boarded up. No signs indicating it's temporary, or remodeling, or anything else.

Scratch that off the possible hotels list in Boca Chica..

stayed there twice over the years......
they had it leased out to a nice couple from Europe when I stayed there about ten years ago.........
that couple has come and gone and then someone else took it over some years ago.......
mystery who owns the place.......

trymounting
10-17-2012, 11:09 AM
where is yayow on this i am sure he has the answer.

MrHappy
10-17-2012, 11:11 AM
where is yayow on this i am sure he has the answer.

The answer to what??

yayow
10-17-2012, 12:07 PM
No answers, but yeah it's closed, for now, which is good, they needed to get their shit together. I was hearing lot's of story, of problems with their water, problems getting clean towels or any towels at all, and clean linen, so it's a good thing.

While waiting a couple of time this past weekend for the guys to come down from their rooms, I did notice that a group went into the hotel a few times and looked like they were making some plans, I saw a Dominican dude, and what appeared to be a couple/ maybe European, look around inside, if they get a deal, and put some money in the place, it may be open again, before you know it. I know if a deal is made they would probably put the money in sooner than later (make improvements), as high season is quickly approaching.

Skynyrd
10-17-2012, 12:15 PM
I hope its open by January because every Chica you pull asks "what Hotel you staying at" and its A LOT EASIER TO PRONOUNCE EUROPA than the MadeJra after several Presidentes:rofl::rofl:

yayow
10-17-2012, 12:27 PM
I hope its open by January because every Chica you pull asks "what Hotel you staying at" and its A LOT EASIER TO PRONOUNCE EUROPA than the MadeJra after several Presidentes:rofl::rofl:

Actually use hotel Europa for directions anyhow, just say Madejra en frente hotel Europa, hotel Europa has been there for years so most chicas in town know where it is, so I use it as a landmark often times. All the taxis and motos know it too, so if she is arriving via taxi or moto, it's easy for them to find. Sometimes I may meet a chica at the colmado down from your hotel, I tell them the colmado next to Europa hotel, and they always get to me without a problem.

JD426
10-17-2012, 12:39 PM

Good point..

but you DO know that EU RO PA,, is really pronounced "OY Roo paa"... right ??
just like the EURO, is really the "OY RO"

just to throw a wrench in your Plan, there..

LOL