PDA

View Full Version : Any Rock Clubs In Sosua?

exoticspirit
10-18-2012, 10:30 PM
Of course I'm expecting most of the bars/clubs in Sosua (and for all of DR) to play mostly Dominican/Latin and dance music. But since my own personal musical heart belongs to rock, I'm wondering if there are any establishments in Sosua that play rock. I'm looking forward to the chicas and the ocean while down there during my future trip would I really have to go without listening to even one bar of a rock tune while in DR?

voltage69
10-18-2012, 10:41 PM
youre kidding right? all the pussy you want or a week without your music? bring an ipod for chrissake.

deezl
10-18-2012, 10:46 PM
clubs, no.

a few restaurants/bars play a lot of rock (Britannia, for one), but 'rock' covers a pretty broad spectrum, what you like may not be what they play.

so, yeah, if you wanna listen to 'your music' then you should probably bring it with you.

Seville
10-18-2012, 10:58 PM
Of course I'm expecting most of the bars/clubs in Sosua (and for all of DR) to play mostly Dominican/Latin and dance music. But since my own personal musical heart belongs to rock, I'm wondering if there are any establishments in Sosua that play rock. I'm looking forward to the chicas and the ocean while down there during my future trip would I really have to go without listening to even one bar of a rock tune while in DR?

Unfortunately most of the clubs in Sosua don't play Latin music. They play hip-hop and rap and they play it way to fucking loud. On the strip your only other option is Bar Central. They play a lot of rock music at a decent level but keep your hands off my Hiatian chicas!

gulfmariner
10-18-2012, 11:53 PM
Coaches Corner plays rock when no sports on TV the couple times I was there .........

el toro
10-18-2012, 11:56 PM
Unfortunately most of the clubs in Sosua don't play Latin music. They play hip-hop and rap and they play it way to fucking loud. On the strip your only other option is Bar Central. They play a lot of rock music at a decent level but keep your hands off my Hiatian chicas!

:wink::wink:

exoticspirit
10-19-2012, 08:46 AM
Thanks everyone - those odd places that do play some rock will be worthy of a drink then. And yes, I'll stay away from the Haitians.

SeaWeed
10-20-2012, 12:08 AM
And yes, I'll stay away from the Haitians.
if you do........you will be missing out on some of the finest punani available on the islands.......
nuthin like fucking a sexy Haitian and have her telling you in Creole to fuck her hard..........right Roberto

Tonto4
10-20-2012, 01:00 AM
if you do........you will be missing out on some of the finest punani available on the islands.......
nuthin like fucking a sexy Haitian and have her telling you in Creole to fuck her hard..........right Roberto

Like when their eyes roll and you only see the whites. I've only had Haitianas do that. You know what I'm talking about?

theheights718
10-20-2012, 07:17 AM

The weekend warriors love it...but that crap pisses me off:mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!! I didn't travel 1500 miles to hear what I would hear on the radio back in NY which I dont even want to hear in the first place. I rather have the chicas dancing to their music having a good time..teaching me how to dance and we all win. Sometimes I buy the DJ a drink so he can play latin music in classicos & the chicas go crazy... "see the difference mi amigo :rolleyes:"

jose1234
10-20-2012, 07:34 AM
If the Shark Bar is open, you can hear the greatest classic rock there. Its not a club...more like an old school tavern with only a few people in it at most. But the place has character and you will have a good conversation with the owner if he is there. Never know if and when the bar is open and I don't go there hardly at all. But enjoyed every minute I was there when I was there...

davemaryland
10-20-2012, 09:06 AM
The weekend warriors love it...but that crap pisses me off:mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!! I didn't travel 1500 miles to hear what I would hear on the radio back in NY which I dont even want to hear in the first place. I rather have the chicas dancing to their music having a good time..teaching me how to dance and we all win. Sometimes I buy the DJ a drink so he can play latin music in classicos & the chicas go crazy... "see the difference mi amigo :rolleyes:"

I agree with you 100%. I too don't travel to hear that shit all night. I want to Latin music. The music has gotten worse over the years.

Seville
10-20-2012, 10:20 AM

Shhhhhh.....let's keep this between ourselves.:wink:

Gutter Meat
10-20-2012, 05:40 PM
Bar Central plays Rock. Always hear AC-DC coming out of there.

jose1234
10-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Bar Central plays Rock. Always hear AC-DC coming out of there.

There is a mix in there...sometimes AC/DC type rock and sometimes modern and older pop stuff... They usually show videos on the television to go with the music...though nobody seems to notice...LOL

exoticspirit
10-20-2012, 11:24 PM
Shhhhhh.....let's keep this between ourselves.:wink:

At least with the Haitians, I'll actually be able to talk to them since I can speak some French after doing a five year stint in Montreal. Spanish - I'm back to just numbers.

MrHappy
10-23-2012, 10:34 AM
I suppose it not a good idea to ask if any place plays classical/Miley Cyprus music.