PDA

View Full Version : Decisions Decisions

slw95756
11-10-2012, 06:50 PM
I am a newbie "virgin" monger arranging the first visit to DR. After perusing this site for the past few months, I have narrowed my choices down to:

Blackbeards - security, structured pricing, & close to beach
Field of Dreams - security, structured pricing, & closer to Sousa
New Garden - close to Sousa, some structured pricing
Oxygen - security, structured pricing, high-quality chicas

Knowing it is the chicas that will make the most difference in the end, I have not found any posts that compare the physical and friendly character of chicas that are most frequently found at each of these establishments. Although all of them facilitate easy access to chicas in their own way, I would prefer a balance between beauty(rating of ~8) and friendliness rather than physical ratings of 10 and a business/mechanical attitude. Without recommendations from experienced mongers my perceptions may be way off.

I will be in DR early December. Can anyone give me some guidance ? :wink:

j_d66
11-10-2012, 07:00 PM
How long will you be there?
If you are there long enough you could spend time at BB FOD and Sosua.
What and where is Oxygen?

Ratings are relative. One man's 8 is another man's 10.
Suffice it to say the area is loaded with every man's 8-10's

BadJokes
11-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Do Blackbeards for two days then onto the New Garden for the rest of your stay. You can always visit FOD while you're in Sosua.

Irie
11-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Read this. My original wing at 75+.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?344591-06-2011-Comparing-SEX-CLUBS-The-good-the-bad-the-ugly&highlight=

BigLongBeach
11-10-2012, 07:40 PM
I am a newbie "virgin" monger arranging the first visit to DR. After perusing this site for the past few months, I have narrowed my choices down to:

Knowing it is the chicas that will make the most difference in the end, I have not found any posts that compare the physical and friendly character of chicas that are most frequently found at each of these establishments. Although all of them facilitate easy access to chicas in their own way, I would prefer a balance between beauty(rating of ~8) and friendliness rather than physical ratings of 10 and a business/mechanical attitude. Without recommendations from experienced mongers my perceptions may be way off.

I will be in DR early December. Can anyone give me some guidance ? :wink:

BBs, passions, and sosua have the same girls at 1/10 of the price. Dont be tricked by photos made by pro photographers. No girl or hotel are worth $700/nt.

ask what do your want to do?
do you want to stay at a resort?
go bar hopping?
eat local food?
Do you want to fuck 1 girl a night and chill in your hotel/beach?
or do want to fuck 3-5 girls a night?
Do like going to every bar girl, flirting, grabbing, knowing you can fuck them for $50?

If your are shy, and doesnt like to interacting with people this bad advice : for my virgin trip solo-(5days or more) i would go to BBeards get used to DR, the weather, the girls, the sex, and booze. Then find one that likes pussy have a 3some. If your bother and are willing to spend the extra money that you planned at oxygen retreats and take a taxi to sosua to passions.

if its a short trip stick to 1 location.

the rates at oxygen retreat it horrible.

weyland
11-11-2012, 07:52 AM

I will be in DR early December. Can anyone give me some guidance ?
You don't say how long you are coming for. If for two weeks, split your trip across a couple of locations as a learning exercise for future trips.

By "structured pricing" I assume you are talking about puta prices? If so, there is no structured pricing at the New Garden as they are all freelancers and you negotiate the price. Anyway few of the mongers who stay at the New Garden do so because of the onsite chicas, who are few in number and mediocre in quality (with the odd exception).

For the sort of money you would spend at Oxygen you could find high-quality chicas anywhere. It is a location for the uninformed (those who have not discovered ISOC) or for rich guys to whom money is no object. I assume you are not in the latter group otherwise you would not care whether pricing is structured or not.

You are right in assuming that service and friendliness are usually in inverse proportion to appearance. Clearly chicas at one location are not permanently and generally better than at another location otherwise the latter venue would go out of business. I have been here long enough to see the same chicas rotate round Blackbeards, FoD, Sosua and no doubt other locations unknown to me.

Yes, Blackbeards is near a beach which is nice to walk along, but most local gringos won't swim there as they say it is polluted. Field of Dreams is a 5-minute moto ride from a clean public beach or a pleasant 15-minute walk to the beaches at, and next to, Playa Dorada. Sosua has a good beach for swimming and plenty of entertainment and company. So if sea swimming is important to you, Blackbeards is not the best choice.

Field of Dreams (and Puerto Plata generally) is the best location for those who prefer semi-putas (girls whose main income is not from whoring but who might go with you for money). These are hard to find in Sosua. But to succeed with them you will need some Spanish (or French if you prefer Haitians).

All in all, I think your best option is Sosua if you make the effort to link up with experienced ISOC members. You will cram in more different experiences that way. But you do need to have some common sense there. If you are the unworldly type straight out of the Boondocks you would be safer at Blackbeards or Field of Dreams.

First trip? Don't fall in love and don't believe anything a Dominican tells you.