PDA

View Full Version : Dress Codes In Sosua Bars/Clubs?

exoticspirit
11-13-2012, 02:38 PM
Just wondering if there is a dress code (even if unwritten) in bars and clubs in Sosua like Classico's - are shorts and jeans (if cooler wet weather) okay? What about tank tops?

el toro
11-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Just wondering if there is a dress code (even if unwritten) in bars and clubs in Sosua like Classico's - are shorts and jeans (if cooler wet weather) okay? What about tank tops?

In Classico's the rules are no hats, no tank tops. Everything/everywhere else is whatever your feeling. Personally, I prefer to wear pants out a night just like I would at home, but you can wear shorts. You should probably change out of your swim trunks and put shoes on though.

You can get chicas regardless of how you dress or look, but since the chicas get dolled up and bring their best gear (most at least) out to Classico's, I believe in looking and being as presentable as I would be at a club at home. This shows that you give a damn a little and may make the chica experience more enjoyable. Just my opinion.

DRCowboy
11-13-2012, 02:57 PM
I realize that I will be inviting mucho hatred, but as a matter of repect....
Personal de Dominicano respecto respecto vestido adecuado. pantalones cortos para la playa y pantalones de larga para la noche.

whynotme
11-13-2012, 03:09 PM
In Classico's the rules are no hats, no tank tops. Everything/everywhere else is whatever your feeling. Personally, I prefer to wear pants out a night just like I would at home, but you can wear shorts. You should probably change out of your swim trunks and put shoes on though.

You can get chicas regardless of how you dress or look, but since the chicas get dolled up and bring their best gear (most at least) out to Classico's, I believe in looking and being as presentable as I would be at a club at home. This shows that you give a damn a little and may make the chica experience more enjoyable. Just my opinion.

well said and thoughtful post but since i dont pack pants its shorts 24/7 when on vaca for me:corky:

el toro
11-13-2012, 03:10 PM
I realize that I will be inviting mucho hatred, but as a matter of repect....
Personal de Dominicano respecto respecto vestido adecuado. pantalones cortos para la playa y pantalones de larga para la noche.

It's been said many times before that away from the tourist areas, Dominicans don't wear shorts at night. Many don't wear them at all. In Santiago or La Capital if you go out at night in shorts you might as well be whiter than a sheet of paper and have pink hair (not that there's anything wrong with that.lol) because you'll stick out like a sore thumb as a gringo tourist.

el toro
11-13-2012, 03:16 PM
well said and thoughtful post but since i dont pack pants its shorts 24/7 when on vaca for me:corky:

I often end up staying in shorts at night in Sosua more than planned, but a decent shirt and shoes make a man still look clean.

I just like to give the newbies a little food for thought. You can get chicas looking like shit and smelling worse as long as you have pesos. However, a clean looking/smelling dude will present a more pleasurable chica/monger experience to the ladies.

whynotme
11-13-2012, 03:26 PM
I often end up staying in shorts at night in Sosua more than planned, but a decent shirt and shoes make a man still look clean.

I just like to give the newbies a little food for thought. You can get chicas looking like shit and smelling worse as long as you have pesos. However, a clean looking/smelling dude will present a more pleasurable chica/monger experience to the ladies.

so true and the first thing i do when i land is sss :corky: get that airplane bo off me:rofl:
and then hit the stroll (in whatever country i am in):wink:

weyland
11-13-2012, 03:49 PM
If you are in Sosua you may well meet Robert 13212 and be invited to accompany him. A little tip. He always warms to men wearing speedos.

The Sage
11-13-2012, 03:57 PM
By all means do you. Dress in the manner that comforts you. It won't stop your action, but most of the chicks prefer that you dress somewhat stylish or at least age and income appropriate. Domincans like flair and confidence.

exoticspirit
11-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Thanks guys, I'll probably go shorts and t-shirt/tank top during the daytime and blue or black jeans and golf shirt during nighttime. I'll be wearing the only one pair of long pants I plan to bring on the plane down since it's always quite cool inside airplanes. Clean sneakers to top off either look should do it then.

dquick
11-13-2012, 04:10 PM

If you decide to go to a disco outside a tourist area, they will not let you in in shorts, sneakers, ect. Same as in the US.

BorisDaBulletDodger
11-13-2012, 04:13 PM
As a 270lb weightlifting yellow man, pants isn't gonna make me fit in, especially with my Jackie Chan celebrity status, I'm wearing shorts.;)

gulfmariner
11-13-2012, 04:34 PM

Dress for success Sousa style

The Sage
11-13-2012, 04:41 PM
If you really want to find out what is appropriate dress for a night on the town in Sosua let one of those girls help you choose your attire. I guarantee she's not going to suggest shorts, sandles, or an oversized t-shirt.

el_papi_chew_low
11-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Just make sure you have some rubbers. Don't know how many times I've had dudes I don't know try to bum some rubbers off me in Clasicos or After One.

BigLongBeach
11-13-2012, 05:15 PM
It's been said many times before that away from the tourist areas, Dominicans don't wear shorts at night. Many don't wear them at all. In Santiago or La Capital if you go out at night in shorts you might as well be whiter than a sheet of paper and have pink hair (not that there's anything wrong with that.lol) because you'll stick out like a sore thumb as a gringo tourist.

Dominicans say that shorts are for women or little kids.
I went with my "uncle" his social club so meet his socios. this was my 1st time in la capital, i were going to a bbq. i wore very ralph lauren shorts, and a Ralph Lauren Oxford shirt. the guys asked my 'uncle' where are we going, we said to a bbq,

Socio - "que? en pantalones cortes!"
Uncle - "son gringos!"
Socio - "no importa"

Since then i walk around in long pants.

For sosua do what you want, just be clean, you asked 'what to wear' so i can assume that you like to look good.

A lots of people wear long pants at night to cover there legs, if its damp there can be many mosquitos. Wear things that makes you comfortable

El-Rey
11-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Exoticspirit? First you want rocknroll and now you ask about a dress code? Its a WHORE town.. Wear what you want.. Now if you want to fit in with the dominicans wear jeans and a nice t shirt or polo.. I highly recommend this if you leave sosua. Otherwise wear whatever the hell you want.

There are no rules or dresscodes, Just whores who will take your pesos if you got shitty boxers and holes in your sox.. enjoy

weyland
11-13-2012, 05:46 PM
If you show your face in Puerto Plata without a suit, necktie and neatly folded kerchief in your breast pocket I will have you run out of town.

whynotme
11-13-2012, 06:35 PM
If you show your face in Puerto Plata without a suit, necktie and neatly folded kerchief in your breast pocket I will have you run out of town.

:rofl:i outgrew all my suits in the 90s and do not even own any today :corky::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

no one even wears suits to funerals in this day and age.......except the over 80 crowd:wink: :corky:

and the only time you will even catch me in a tux is when one of my kids gets married:corky:

XXX
11-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Every time I have been in my hotel room with a different chica(Haitiana or Dominicana) getting ready to go out for

the night,,,,I always put a dress shirt on and ask them what they think,,,,They always say thats nice ,,,,and then go

through my luggage and pull out a sleeveless shirt and say " papi,,,,my gusto",,,and I end up with the sleeveless

shirt.

I tried the pants thing a couple of times,,,,,but Damn that gets hot,,,,,,:rolleyes:

Hanzo
11-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Wear the tightest jeans you can possible find, if there's a Hot Topic outlet near you just go and buy some girls pants size 0. Wear really, really, really, really pointy shoes, and button up shirt that's preferably pink. Also at night time wear sunglasses, don't pay any mind to the fact that it's 10:00 PM outside, or that you're in a dimly light club.

Or wear a tux, get a top hat, and a really cool cane with a Diamond at the end.

exoticspirit
11-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Wear the tightest jeans you can possible find, if there's a Hot Topic outlet near you just go and buy some girls pants size 0. Wear really, really, really, really pointy shoes, and button up shirt that's preferably pink. Also at night time wear sunglasses, don't pay any mind to the fact that it's 10:00 PM outside, or that you're in a dimly light club.

Oh hell, I think I'm just going to go out wearing nothing but my briefs and my downhill ski boots :corky:

No, I'm aware that I'm on vacation -- it's just that when I saw the odd video of Classico's, I noticed that most of the girls were dressed to the nines. I just didn't know if the clubs would actually turn away people if dressed the wrong way so I was just making sure.

Come to think about it - why don't we have a monger destination in this world where we could also do some downhill skiiing? Now that would be a place for me!

Hanzo
11-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Oh hell, I think I'm just going to go out wearing nothing but my briefs and my downhill ski boots :corky:

No, I'm aware that I'm on vacation -- it's just that when I saw the odd video of Classico's, I noticed that most of the girls were dressed to the nines. I just didn't know if the clubs would actually turn away people if dressed the wrong way so I was just making sure.

Come to think about it - why don't we have a monger destination in this world where we could also do some downhill skiiing? Now that would be a place for me!

Girls in DR dress to the nines to go down to the supermarket, and buy a pound of ham. I can't tell the difference between a Dominican girls club outfit, and what she wears to go see her sick aunt at the hospital.

I

Seņor JDR of Medellin
11-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Girls in DR dress to the nines to go down to the supermarket, and buy a pound of ham. I can't tell the difference between a Dominican girls club outfit, and what she wears to go see her sick aunt at the hospital.

I

I like the ones wearing rags. More often than not, a pepsi and 500 pesos gets you a very good time.

jose1234
11-13-2012, 08:35 PM
I like the ones wearing rags. More often than not, a pepsi and 500 pesos gets you a very good time.

It costs more money if you wear nice clothes, a watch/jewelry or an-inclusive wrist band...and not necessary...

hugrad95a
11-13-2012, 09:07 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5UGDN8gveno/TsvDh--wK7I/AAAAAAAAAVI/GLsBssoVrNI/s288/Monica%25252CSuper%252520Mario%252520%252526%252520Carolina%252520en%252520Club%252520Tipico%252520Dominicano.jpg

What ever you wear wear it with style homie.

blazaveli
11-13-2012, 09:13 PM
They changed this when they reopened on Halloween night unless they reverted back again after that. They made a big announcement en espanol that night stating moving forward you can damn near come into Classico's naked if you so please :rofl:

dquick
11-13-2012, 09:24 PM
If you want to know how to dress in Classicos, check out the guy in the white bow tie. He is a real chica magnet.

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii572/marvinwaller/th_Saturday001.jpg (http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii572/marvinwaller/Saturday001.mp4)

(CLICK IMAGE TO PLAY VIDEO)

blazaveli
11-13-2012, 09:24 PM
I respectively disagree. It costs more if you are an idiot AND dress the way you described :rofl:

I don't go to Sosua and tell myself I'm going to dress down compared to how I normally do back home nor do I go and say I'm going to dress flashier than I normally do back home either.

Can a brother just be himself? My rates stay the same and I would probably fit the bill as for as the dress style you list below.

If you have no experience and or just a plain idiot and dress that way than of course you will most certainly be taken advantage of. Chicas refer to me down there as Cheapy Cheapy regardless of how I dress :rofl::rofl:

It costs more money if you wear nice clothes, a watch/jewelry or an-inclusive wrist band...and not necessary...

el toro
11-13-2012, 09:32 PM

You just described Spanish Harlem in the 1980s with that one. Roach killer pointy shoes so you can stomp them when they run into the corner.lol.

Hanzo
11-13-2012, 09:58 PM
You just described Spanish Harlem in the 1980s with that one. Roach killer pointy shoes so you can stomp them when they run into the corner.lol.

lol, go anywhere in the Heights or Dykman and you'll swear you're in DR. Cats up there dress like their counterparts on the island. I ain't hating though, to each his own. I just think it's an "interesting" look to say the least, but I'm sure people say the same thing about me.

Hanzo
11-13-2012, 10:00 PM

I enjoy the at home look, tube top, flip flops, hair all tied up. Most of my first sexual experiences in the DR were with house girls, and more times than not that's how they all dressed since they were doing manual labor around the house all day, when I say a girl looking like she just finished washing some dishes, and cleaning the bathroom, oh man takes me back to being 13 years old, and being excited about some under the shirt action.

el toro
11-13-2012, 10:18 PM
I enjoy the at home look, tube top, flip flops, hair all tied up. Most of my first sexual experiences in the DR were with house girls, and more times than not that's how they all dressed since they were doing manual labor around the house all day, when I say a girl looking like she just finished washing some dishes, and cleaning the bathroom, oh man takes me back to being 13 years old, and being excited about some under the shirt action.

I can appreciate a cute natural looking girl and all, but at night when all the other chicas are bringing their 'A' game to the disco, got their hair (or the hair they bought) done, nails done, nice dress, heels etc.., I'm not gonna go for some chica that's wearing sneakers or flip flops unless she's just got some breathtaking natural beauty. Just like at home, I don't want a Reebok hoe when I can have a fly chic.

In the daytime, when I'm sober, I'm looking for that simple, natural beauty, but I've taken the dressed down chica for less from the disco and wanted her even less once we got back to the room.

hugrad95a
11-13-2012, 10:27 PM
I dont care what you say Toro... These are tough man... you might HU rocking these homie....

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/308789_380369238707253_954965016_n.jpg

el toro
11-13-2012, 10:37 PM
I dont care what you say Toro... These are tough man... you might HU rocking these homie....

Click to see pic (http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/308789_380369238707253_954965016_n.jpg)

I would rock those. Since they're Louie's and white it would be hard for me to get my monies worth out of them. Can't wear them all year around. I did say before that white loafers made a comeback, but you have to get the official high quality joints.

BorisDaBulletDodger
11-13-2012, 10:41 PM
They changed this when they reopened on Halloween night unless they reverted back again after that. They made a big announcement en espanol that night stating moving forward you can damn near come into Classico's naked if you so please :rofl:

You're right how times have changed, I don't think I saw more then 30 people in there, and I would imagine they would be happy getting anyone in there

hugrad95a
11-13-2012, 10:45 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/604133_378972932180217_1353761680_n.jpg

I need to find the chica modeling this....
http://www.facebook.com/ExtencionesCrisinHair

hugrad95a
11-13-2012, 10:47 PM
I would rock those. Since they're Louie's and white it would be hard for me to get my monies worth out of them. Can't wear them all year around. I did say before that white loafers made a comeback, but you have to get the official high quality joints.

I actually got a pair in brown, made and bought in China...lol

questner
11-13-2012, 11:05 PM
Long time a question due, why it seems everyone is against speedos ?:confused:

dr1lvr
11-13-2012, 11:14 PM

Bring an oversized white towel to place over your shoulder. Make sure you bring an oversized white towel...

Seville
11-13-2012, 11:44 PM
Stick a 2000 peso bill to your forehead. That's all the clothing you will need.

El-Rey
11-14-2012, 02:26 AM

Its called "PUTA GEAR" .......... The chic in the tight dress and high heels will get your attention over the chic wearing reeboks and a knock off aeropastal shirt.

continentalmike
11-14-2012, 03:51 AM

This is true for the so-called newer mongers...

This ime is only moderately so for more seasoned guys... if you have the entire package; then it makes the girls want to be with you... precio no importa; pago lo que pago... and they will make up a story to their friends to save face later...

Mr. Smooth
11-14-2012, 05:22 AM

Why you old metrosexual you! :rofl:

I just try to remember when it comes to underwear, yellow spot in front and brown spot in back! Everything else just falls into place. Wearing knee high white tube socks underneath your sandals says that you mean business. When you waltz into a club in Sosua like that, without a care in the world, it just screams "Chica magnet" and you will have no problems.

Oh...don't forget to splash on the Brut. Drives the ladies wild! That is if you have a cheap charlie family that gets you that for a stocking stuffer every freaking Christmas! :icontd:

staratio
11-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Why you old metrosexual you! :rofl:

I just try to remember when it comes to underwear, yellow spot in front and brown spot in back! Everything else just falls into place. Wearing knee high white tube socks underneath your sandals says that you mean business. When you waltz into a club in Sosua like that, without a care in the world, it just screams "Chica magnet" and you will have no problems.

Oh...don't forget to splash on the Brut. Drives the ladies wild! That is if you have a cheap charlie family that gets you that for a stocking stuffer every freaking Christmas! :icontd:

el tipo suave, por cierto!

MrHappy
11-14-2012, 12:05 PM

There are shorts, and then there are shorts.

A nice pair of shorts and appropriate footwear will do just fine with the girls.

whynotme
11-14-2012, 12:34 PM
There are shorts, and then there are shorts.

A nice pair of shorts and appropriate footwear will do just fine with the girls.

the tom sellick shorts of the 80s are pretty funny by todays fashion :rofl:

el toro
11-14-2012, 12:40 PM
the tom sellick shorts of the 80s are pretty funny by todays fashion :rofl:

As would be the Bruce Jenners.

hugrad95a
11-14-2012, 10:41 PM
As would be the Bruce Jenners.

We called them John Stocktons.. lol

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/215/845/john-stockton-uta1_display_image.jpg?1272857110

TNT72
11-14-2012, 11:02 PM

How do you know your suppose to wear briefs?

You haven't asked whether it should be boxers or briefs yet.

Or did you already ask that on another board?

Irie
11-14-2012, 11:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJvkoXTBRBo

el toro
11-14-2012, 11:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJvkoXTBRBo

That damn movie had me smh the whole time, but I had to see how it ended.

exoticspirit
11-15-2012, 08:30 AM
How do you know your suppose to wear briefs?

You haven't asked whether it should be boxers or briefs yet.

Or did you already ask that on another board?

I actually saw a bunch of yahoos do this at a ski trip - they came into the party room at the hotel wearing nothing but briefs and their ski boots - the (Canadian) ladies were not impressed!

theheights718
11-15-2012, 12:57 PM

I

Thats Latinas anywhere...I love it going to the airport. Like you have on 6" stilettos, skin tight jeans & a top that has less material than a head bandana to sit for 4 hrs on a flight just to impress someone on the other side...so you can only imagine when they go out at night. :corky:

JD426
11-15-2012, 01:18 PM
Some of the "outfits" on the NYC to Santiago Flights really are absolutely Hysterical...
Even the Mommies with 2 kids, will have that ASS wrapped so tight, you cant help but stare at them.. and them titties just all over the place bouncing while they are trying to keep their Carry on stuff & bags together , they are always so Frazzled, esp with kids in tow... LOL
.. its so much fun watching it sometimes.. it amps you up for the Flight down. for sure.

exoticspirit
11-15-2012, 01:40 PM
You should see them on the cruise ships as well. They all get together and are usually 'distinctively' dressed from the rest of the passengers.

jacknback
11-15-2012, 10:44 PM
I once spent 3 hours in Rhumba with my dick hanging out and no-one noticed.
I even tried the stick a 2000 peso note thing on the head:rofl::rofl::rofl:
It kept falling off.

whynotme
11-16-2012, 07:12 AM
You should see them on the cruise ships as well. They all get together and are usually 'distinctively' dressed from the rest of the passengers.

notta question:corky::rofl:

post the pics so the nonbelievers (myself) can believe you have actually been outta toronto:corky:

givengo440
11-19-2012, 07:49 AM
Dress code? I never new of one except for no hats in Classicos... None the less I will wear jeans (fitted/loose) with anice shirt on most nights... On Henny nights I have been known to wear shorts a T and sneakers. The sneakers help me stay on top the chairs I stand on while partying hard. :rofl: VP Chill, I owe you brother as the last time I was there I was there to play ball. This time the party will be in full E-F-F-E-C-T!