PDA

View Full Version : 11/2012 - Haitian chicas taking over Sosua

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 05:15 PM
After my last couple of times in Sosua, I could realize the rapid change of the chicas scenario in Sosua..
The ratio dominican/ haitian chicas is rapidly changing in favor of the latter...
One of the reasons I prefer to go to other places to find chicas.
I my opinion, haitians don't really have the same sex passion and appeal of the dominican. I know a lot of monger say that the haitians give way less troubles but I disagree. After a couple of days in the street, they start with the "give me more money mentality" too.
I also think that it's easier to find a dominican that doesn't ask you money if she likes you..
An example is what Robert just posted regarding the hatian-canadian wedding: all the hatians involved thought that the canadian had to pay even all the extra drinks and food...
I could go for hours in describing why I prefer Dominicans ( and I am sure that the Haitian lover could do the same for their counterpart), but I don't think we would ever reach an agreement.
I am just curious to understand if the fact that the haitians are outnumbering the dominican is due to only practical reasons ( the north coast is not so far from Haiti, dominicans are getting sick of the Sosua mongers mentality so they move to other places etc..) or if it's also because the gringos are changing their taste and prefer the haitians....
I think we should make a poll to see what the final result would be:
1- I prefer Dominican chicas
2 I prefer haitian chicas

As I have explained my vote goes with the Dominican

BrooklynBeas
11-16-2012, 05:36 PM
dominicans are getting sick of the Sosua mongers mentality so they move to other places etc..)

As I have expalined my vote goes with the Dominican

No disrespect, but this is the most stupid, rediculous comment I have ever heard on a whore monger board in my life...

Money rules all and no matter what the "Sosua Monger" does or acts like, money will cure any opinion or feeling in any whore... If anything, the way Sosua has been in recent years, it will bring more whores to this location.. Faster easier money and less "real mongers" and more "weekend warrior, spend it while you're here, cause its vacation, and much more expensive at home"..

But this is just one man's opinion...

I prefer Dominicans and to be honest, I have been treated better by Hatians overall in my experiences, I just get turned on more by the medium caramel sundae complextion...

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 05:51 PM
No disrespect, but this is the most stupid, rediculous comment I have ever heard on a whore monger board in my life...

Money rules all and no matter what the "Sosua Monger" does or acts like, money will cure any opinion or feeling in any whore... If anything, the way Sosua has been in recent years, it will bring more whores to this location.. Faster easier money and less "real mongers" and more "weekend warrior, spend it while you're here, cause its vacation, and much more expensive at home"..

I prefer Dominicans and to be honest, I have been treated better by Hatians overall in my experiences, I just get turned on more by the medium caramel sundae complextion...

Thank you for your consideration,
Maybe I should have frased it differently..
Anyway this was not a comment.. This is just a trying to understand what the situation-fact is.. As I stated in my sentence, I say IF
The reason why I came up with this consideration is because it is what I have heard form one of the girls I see often when I am in DR. Few months ago told me that she stopped going to Sosua since she did not like the monger scene anymore and she preferred doing the same in Santiago. I then asked the same to some others and a couple of them told me that few years back the situation was better....

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 05:52 PM
Thank you for your consideration,
Maybe I should have frased it differently..
Anyway this was not a comment.. This is just a trying to understand what the situation-fact is.. As I stated in my sentence, I say IF
The reason why I came up with this consideration is because it is what I have heard form one of the girls I see often when I am in DR. Few months ago told me that she stopped going to Sosua since she did not like the monger scene anymore and she preferred doing the same in Santiago. I then asked the same to some others and a couple of them told me that few years back the situation was better....

Me and my wingmen don't like the scene there and we moved onto the Capital.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 05:53 PM

Sorry, without disrespect too, but this is pretty stupid, if this was true, everybody would be treated the same from the same chica. This is obviously not the case since we see so many different opinions regarding the behavior of the same chicas...

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 05:54 PM
Me and my wingmen don't like the scene there and we moved onto the Capital.

That's exactly why I am not spending much time in Sosua anymore

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 05:57 PM
That's exactly why I am not spending much time in Sosua anymore

Many of us go to many other places. there is no reason to focus on the negatives, just move on.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 05:58 PM
Many of us go to many other places. there is no reason to focus on the negatives, just move on.

yep!!!!

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 05:59 PM
yep!!!!

Its a stupid poll. If the chica is a flacca, we don't care what country she comes from.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Its a stupid poll. If the chica is a flacca, we don't care what country she comes from.

you can't be serious....
also it's matter of opinions... it looks like people are voting... so not so stupid of a poll...
as many other threads,,, you don't like it, move on...

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 06:08 PM
you can't be serious....
also it's matter of opinions... it looks like people are voting... so not so stupid of a poll...

Actually some of take their looks first and never know where they came from.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 06:10 PM
Actually some of take their looks first and never know where they came from.

one thing is taking a look, another is voting...
anyway....

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 06:11 PM
one thing is taking a look, another is voting...
anyway....

So where else have you been?

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 06:14 PM
It's early since the poll just started, but so far it's 7 to 1 for the Dominicans. I am really surprised.... I wonder what the final vote will be....

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 06:15 PM
So where else have you been?

You mean in DR?

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 06:16 PM
You mean in DR?

No, I mean worldwide and outside of Sosua as well.

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 06:17 PM
It's early since the poll just started, but so far it's 7 to 1 for the Dominicans. I am really surprised.... I wonder what the final vote will be....

I didn't vote.

tarzan
11-16-2012, 06:25 PM
I like both, I can't vote.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 06:26 PM
No, I mean worldwide and outside of Sosua as well.

In Dr:
Sosua, Santiago, LA Vega, Boca Chica, La Capital, San Francisco de Macoris, San Cristobal, Juan Dolio, Punta Cana-Bavaro, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Samana, Las Galeras, Barahona, Higuey

Outside of Dr:
Brazil
Cuba
Czech Republic
Russia
Japan
China
Macau
Thailand
Malaysia
Colombia
Ecuador
venezuela
Vietnam
Laos
Australia
Philippins
Poland
Croatia
Spain
Switzerland
and more...

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 06:27 PM
I like both, I can't vote.

I been with women from 50 different countries and another 500 from combined backgrounds. Not one country or combination sucks.

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 06:28 PM
In Dr:
Sosua, Santiago, LA Vega, Boca Chica, La Capital, San Francisco de Macoris, San Cristobal, Juan Dolio, Punta Cana-Bavaro, La Romana, Las Terrenas, Samana, Las Galeras, Barahona, Higuey

Outside of Dr:
Brazil
Cuba
Czech Republic
Russia
Japan
China
Macau
Thailand
Malaysia
Colombia
Ecuador
venezuela
Vietnam
Laos
Australia
Philippins
Poland
Croatia
Spain
Switzerland
and more...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So why do you care about Sosua. Pick anyone of the above and start talking about it and it will turn into a cool topic.

BrooklynBeas
11-16-2012, 06:29 PM
you can't be serious....

way to talk to the boss... Keep it moving... lol You're fired!

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 06:31 PM
I been with women from 50 different countries and another 500 from combined backgrounds. Not one country or combination sucks.

Ok, but that doesn't mean that you can prefer one.
For example I don't think Haitianas suck, I am just saying I prefer Dominican women.....
for example Polish women don't really turn me on usually, obviously there are exceptions, but generally..... not my thing....
It doesn't mean they suck....

tarzan
11-16-2012, 06:31 PM

You wouldn't order a buffet and only have salad, got to try everything that looks tasty. :biggrin:

Irie
11-16-2012, 06:32 PM

But it's providing entertainment. :biggrin:

tarzan
11-16-2012, 06:33 PM
In Dr:

Outside of Dr:
Brazil
Cuba
Czech Republic
Russia
Japan
China
Macau
Thailand
Malaysia
Colombia
Ecuador
venezuela
Vietnam
Laos
Australia
Philippins
Poland
Croatia
Spain
Switzerland
and more...

Tell us about this one please.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 06:35 PM

I did not disrespect anyone, just gave my opinion....
It looks like the boss was intellingent to understand that and he moved on with other comments

tarzan
11-16-2012, 06:38 PM
It looks like the boss was intellingent to understand that and he moved on with other comments

He's got a flight to catch. :rofl:

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 06:40 PM
Tell us about this one please.

If you are from the US, I wouldn't go there for just the girls.... Obviously it's just my opinion, I don't know your taste
But if you are there for business or vacation ( like in my case) then you can find some fun...
It really depends on many things... If you are talking just about pxp then it's way more expensive than Dr or Colombia or Cuba....

tarzan
11-16-2012, 06:51 PM
If you are from the US, I wouldn't go there for just the girls.... Obviously it's just my opinion, I don't know your taste
But if you are there for business or vacation ( like in my case) then you can find some fun...
It really depends on many things... If you are talking just about pxp then it's way more expensive than Dr or Colombia or Cuba....

Details, prices, places, etc. I travel to Europe every couple of years to visit family, I know it's not DR. I've found some fun
whorehouses, and some not worth visiting in Spain and Portugal. It's nice to have info.

This board in multinational, you could put some info on the places not covered here yet.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Details, prices, places, etc. I travel to Europe every couple of years to visit family, I know it's not DR. I've found some fun
whorehouses, and some not worth visiting in Spain and Portugal. It's nice to have info.

This board in multinational, you could put some info on the places not covered here yet.

This is a website with the detailed map (updated November 2012) and locations about the privatz ( little brothels typical of the Czech Republic) http://mapy.sex.cz/#map=0&lng=1&ix=699&iy=608&zoom=1&o=255

Prices varies from place to place

The biggest one is the Snowpark with about 40 girls on site but I did not like the quality of the girls
My favourite is the Sladke Pusinsky, but it's out of the Centre and they usually have only 5-6 girls so it's better to call before going or you risk to go there and find no one.
The rpices are 1000 Koruna (49$) for half hour and 1500 for 1 hour website is www.sladképusinky.cz (http://www.sladképusinky.cz)

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 07:19 PM
This is a website with the detailed map (updated November 2012) and locations about the privatz ( little brothels typical of the Czech Republic) http://mapy.sex.cz/#map=0&lng=1&ix=699&iy=608&zoom=1&o=255

Prices varies from place to place

The biggest one is the Snowpark with about 40 girls on site but I did not like the quality of the girls
My favourite is the Sladke Pusinsky, but it's out of the Centre and they usually have only 5-6 girls so it's better to call before going or you risk to go there and find no one.
The rpices are 1000 Koruna (49$) for half hour and 1500 for 1 hour website is www.sladképusinky.cz (http://www.sladképusinky.cz)

Just checked it and it's not working now, maybe they took it down? I hope only the website.....

Seville
11-16-2012, 08:07 PM
After my last couple of times in Sosua, I could realize the rapid change of the chicas scenario in Sosua..
The ratio dominican/ haitian chicas is rapidly changing in favor of the latter...
One of the reasons I prefer to go to other places to find chicas.
I my opinion, haitians don't really have the same sex passion and appeal of the dominican. I know a lot of monger say that the haitians give way less troubles but I disagree. After a couple of days in the street, they start with the "give me more money mentality" too.
I also think that it's easier to find a dominican that doesn't ask you money if she likes you..
An example is what Robert just posted regarding the hatian-canadian wedding: all the hatians involved thought that the canadian had to pay even all the extra drinks and food...
I could go for hours in describing why I prefer Dominicans ( and I am sure that the Haitian lover could do the same for their counterpart), but I don't think we would ever reach an agreement.
I am just curious to understand if the fact that the haitians are outnumbering the dominican is due to only practical reasons ( the north coast is not so far from Haiti, dominicans are getting sick of the Sosua mongers mentality so they move to other places etc..) or if it's also because the gringos are changing their taste and prefer the haitians....
I think we should make a poll to see what the final result would be:

As I have explained my vote goes with the Dominican

The first sentence is completely opposite my experience here. Haitianas are less likely to be a pain but all the street chicas you encounter along with the ones that have had a lot of exposure to gringos will be the same; Haitiana and Dominicana. GIVE ME.

As for the second sentence: The Domincans wrote the book on expecting the gringo to pay for everything. Period. Have many Haitians read that book? Absolutely but, unlike the Dominicans, the Haitians will at least say thank you after you pay for everything.:wink:

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 08:22 PM

Insults will get you nowhere on this board.:corky:

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 08:24 PM
But it's providing entertainment. :biggrin:

We love to be entertained.

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 08:24 PM
You wouldn't order a buffet and only have salad, got to try everything that looks tasty. :biggrin:

So many guys do. Its so sad.

Irie
11-16-2012, 08:25 PM
The first sentence is completely opposite my experience here. Haitianas are less likely to be a pain but all the street chicas you encounter along with the ones that have had a lot of exposure to gringos will be the same; Haitiana and Dominicana. GIVE ME.

As for the second sentence: The Domincans wrote the book on expecting the gringo to pay for everything. Period. Have many Haitians read that book? Absolutely but, unlike the Dominicans, the Haitians will at least say thank you after you pay for everything.:wink:

Dame, dame, dame.......... .....mi amor. All the time.

I gave what I consider a friend (dominicana) a flash drive full of photos of her and her daughter this past trip. Never did I hear a "gracias" or similar.

I buy two grandes for some Haitian chica "friends" on the beach one afternoon......and each one personally came over to give me a toast and thank me.

Just saying.

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 08:25 PM
Ok, but that doesn't mean that you can prefer one.
For example I don't think Haitianas suck, I am just saying I prefer Dominican women.....
for example Polish women don't really turn me on usually, obviously there are exceptions, but generally..... not my thing....
It doesn't mean they suck....

I only had Polish American ones.

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Dame, dame, dame.......... .....mi amor. All the time.

I gave what I consider a friend (dominicana) a flash drive full of photos of her and her daughter this past trip. Never did I hear a "gracias" or similar.

I buy two grandes for some Haitian chica "friends" on the beach one afternoon......and each one personally came over to give me a toast and thank me.

Just saying.

You need to go to Colombia. They use gracias often.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 08:26 PM

I disagree on this , but... hey... it's good to have different experiences.
As it often happens, Robert you give your insights talking about your experiences and not calling anyone stupid just because you disagree with him... props to you.....

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 08:29 PM
I disagree on this , but... hey... it's good to have different experiences.
As it often happens, Robert you give your insights talking about your experiences and not calling anyone stupid just because you disagree with him... props to you.....

I said the poll was stupid. You should have included "both" and Neither" I never called you stupid.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 08:33 PM
I said the poll was stupid. You should have included "both" and Neither" I never called you stupid.

Sorry, I was not referring to you Jimmy...

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Sorry, I was not referring to you Jimmy...

Then who called you stupid then? That ain't right.:icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:

Irie
You need to go to Colombia. They use gracias often.

And I like to say de nada from time to time.

April's still looking great. :biggrin:

Señor JDR of Medellin

I got a room for you and so far two of my cooks will be available.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 08:38 PM

wow, you like to plan ahead of time uh?

Irie
11-16-2012, 08:38 PM
I got a room for you and so far two of my cooks will be available.

I've never had a threesome with the help, but I'm game. :rofl:

Save that room.....I'm also game. New horizons.

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 08:39 PM
I've never had a threesome with the help, but I'm game. :rofl:

Save that room.....I'm also game. New horizons.

They are all the help.We may go with the 4 bedroom, in which case there is still an open room.

Irie
11-16-2012, 08:40 PM

Ok, I'll bite. Problemo?

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 08:40 PM

Many of us have the next year planned out.

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 08:41 PM
Ok, I'll bite. Problemo?

Another hata it seems.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 08:42 PM
Ok, I'll bite. Problemo?

Claro que no.... Bueno para ti si asi te gustas...

Irie
11-16-2012, 08:43 PM

Instead of sitting behind a keyboard and dreaming. I was there once.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 08:53 PM

I understand what you are saying , but since this is a poll about Sosua specifically there are two options: we assume that the mongers go there for the chicas ( ok some mongers not exclusively but the majority does) so "neither" does not make sense, "both" makes sense but I was afraid that that would prevail making it difficult to understand what the oipinion would be. ANyway if youthink adding these option is better, you are the boss so you are obviously welcome to change it.
I tried but I don't see the poll option anymore in my tools, now that I have already created it

Seville
11-16-2012, 08:53 PM

I have tomorrow planned out.:up:

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 08:54 PM
I have tomorrow planned out.:up:

I got 9 years before I am 58 with everyday planned out.

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 08:55 PM
I understand what you are saying , but since this is a poll about Sosua specifically there are two options: we assume that the mongers go there for the chicas ( ok some mongers not exclusively but the majority does) so "neither" does not make sense, "both" makes sense but I was afraid that that would prevail making it difficult to understand what the oipinion would be. ANyway if youthink adding these option is better, you are the boss so you are obviously welcome to change it.
I tried but I don't see the poll option anymore in my tools, now that I have already created it

This new software won't allow for changes.FYI, some go for the "dudes":icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 08:57 PM
This new software won't allow for changes.FYI, some go for the "dudes":icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd::icontd:

Not many on this board I hope

Seville
11-16-2012, 08:59 PM
A Haitiana I have history with came up to me the other night and asked me to buy her a beer. I said no. She asked why not. I told her that 12 other chicas had already asked me to buy them a beer and that I can't buy them all a beer so I don't buy any of them a beer. She replied; "that's not important, because I am your ex-novia". I informed her that the other 12 were ex-novias as well. :rofl:

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 09:00 PM
A Haitiana I have history with came up to me the other night and asked me to buy her a beer. I said no. She asked why not. I told her that 12 other chicas had already asked me to buy them a beer and that I can't buy them all a beer so I don't buy any of them a beer. She replied; "that's not important, because I am your ex-novia". I informed her that the other 12 were ex-novias as well. :rofl:

Only here on ISOC do we really understand that.:mrgreen:

Seville
11-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Only here on ISOC do we really understand that.:mrgreen:

Not everyone on ISOC understands how things work. Even though they should.:smile:

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Not everyone on ISOC understands how things work. Even though they should.:smile:

But its so simple.I think.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 09:06 PM
But its so simple.I think.

That's the problem... it's so simple that many people make it complicated.....

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 09:07 PM
That's the problem... it's so simple that many people make it complicated.....

I think you got it and now we are on the same path going in the same direction.

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Come on gentlemen...vote, vote, vote.. I can't believe the haitianas are loosing by that much!!!!
I know Robert is getting crazy and would like to vote more than once......:rofl:

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Come on gentlemen...vote, vote, vote.. I can't believe the haitianas are loosing by that much!!!!
I know Robert is getting crazy and would like to vote more than once......:rofl:

But I can't because I would pick both.

Seville
11-16-2012, 09:10 PM

Actually I hope everyone comes here and only wants the Dominicanas. You can leave all the Haitianas for me.:wink:

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Actually I hope everyone comes here and only wants the Dominicanas. You can leave all the Haitianas for me.:wink:

Well actually you do have all the haitianas for you... based on what you say, you live there and find the new haitianas as soon as they cross the border...
You should ask the Dominican Government to be employed as border watcher.......

Seville
11-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Well actually you do have all the haitianas for you... based on what you say, you live there and find the new haitianas as soon as they cross the border...
You should ask the Dominican Government to be employed as border watcher.......

That would be like the fox guarding the hen house.:lol:

culoamaro
11-16-2012, 09:21 PM
That would be like the fox guarding the hen house.:lol:

That's exactly why the Dominican Government should hire you.... you would jump on any new haitiana crossing the border

steviewonder
11-16-2012, 09:36 PM

Man, did I need a good local laugh tonight:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tarzan
11-16-2012, 09:47 PM

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61394&d=1353120401

Mr. Smooth
11-17-2012, 05:28 AM
Dominicanas......Haitianas.......WTF?? Ain't it like asking whether you like ding dongs or twinkies better? In light of recent events, perhaps a poor analogy. But....you got great, not so great, good, average, poor and hell the fuck no with both.

What you do have, if your sample consists only of chicas who work Pedro, is a difference of ATTITUDE between each group. I've had both and as others may attest to, the attitude can, and often does, make all the difference in who you prefer. Both can be sexy as hell, in fact, until I first came to the DR, I never realized how gorgeous Haitian women can be, puta or not! It was a true eye opener for me and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Kind of like the football scout looking at a teams quarterback and finding out the receiver is pretty damn good!

I like them both, but attitude makes the difference whether I like 'em a second time. My scorecard is a draw.

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-17-2012, 06:23 AM
I like them both, but attitude makes the difference whether I like 'em a second time. My scorecard is a draw.

:corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky::corky:

El-Rey
11-17-2012, 09:54 AM
Didnt bother to read this thread thru.. This is the DOMINCAN Republic.. No Matter how much Robert would like this to happen there will never be a higher ratio of Haitianas in sosua.. Not sure where you observed this (Im thinking you were at Bar Central your whole trip - Haitian Embassy).. Either way, If you like Dominicans? Fuck them and pay them.. If you like Haitains? Fuck them and pay them..

culoamaro
11-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Didnt bother to read this thread thru.. This is the DOMINCAN Republic.. No Matter how much Robert would like this to happen there will never be a higher ratio of Haitianas in sosua.. Not sure where you observed this (Im thinking you were at Bar Central your whole trip - Haitian Embassy).. Either way, If you like Dominicans? Fuck them and pay them.. If you like Haitains? Fuck them and pay them..

Not sure where you observed this (Im thinking you were at Bar Central your whole trip - Haitian Embassy)

Not really, I have spent most of my trip out of Sosua and when in Sosua I always go pretty much to all the places, Rio Verde included ( not in Sosua, but in Cangrejo)

Three places had most of the chicas in town: Bar Central which I don't like because it's too small and overcrowded, so I never stop there
Rumba I stopped there a couple of times
D'latin I stopped there as well

All three places had more than 50% Haitianas the nights I was there
The other places did not have a lot of chicas anyway ( even because Merengue was semi closed due to renovations of the floors)

Maybe it was just a weird couple of nights, but nobody can argue the fact that in the last couple of years the number of Haitianas increased a lot in Sosua....

BrooklynBeas
11-17-2012, 11:27 AM
Haitians are always trying to get into DR... No matter how fucked up it is for the poor people of DR, It's not nearly as bad as Haiti... You may also want to factor in the devistating earthquake Haiti had in 2010... Those who had very little, for the most part lost everything, including lives and family... If I were haitian I would try to jump the border too...

culoamaro
11-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Haitians are always trying to get into DR... No matter how fucked up it is for the poor people of DR, It's not nearly as bad as Haiti... You may also want to factor in the devistating earthquake Haiti had in 2010... Those who had very little, for the most part lost everything, including lives and family... If I were haitian I would try to jump the border too...

this is 100% accurate, I was in Port-au-Prince 8 months ago and the situation is pretty bad....but I wonder why the increasing of whores in Sosua happened so fast lately. I have been going to Dr every two-three months, and 80% of the times I stop in Sosua for at least a couple of nights, and I noticed this big change especially in the last year.... but again it looks to me that this happens mostly in Sosua and maybe Boca Chica ( Yayow could confirm if this is correct)... In Santiago for example, not many haitian whores....

greydread
11-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Maybe it was just a weird couple of nights, but nobody can argue the fact that in the last couple of years the number of Haitianas increased a lot in Sosua....

...yeah well you see they had this little "Earthquake" thingy and a lot of brand new Haitian passports processed by the US government showed up and folks got a pass across the border until they figure out how to spend those billions in contributions for the rebuilding of their infrastructure and the D.R. being what it is agreed to give their brethren and sistren next door temporary asylum while they wait it out.

Now if you dig a little deeper and get beyond the surface you will find that many of these "new" Haitians (not born in D.R.) are better educated and less Ho'ish by nature than their Dominican and Dominican born Haitian counterparts. That's because what little middle class there was in Haiti took up the temporary asylum offer because while there is abput 50% functional unemployment in the D.R. it's better than the 95% functional unemployment they faced at home.

One of my 2012 trip reports includes the tale of an interlude with a 23 year old Haitian. A good looking and very quiet young Lady who spoke fairly good English as well as her native Creol and perfect French and adequate Spanish. She was a knowledgeable conversationalist and plays chess. She knew the difference between the dessert fork and the salad fork and understood the difference between Nueva Yol and Washington DC. At one point in the evening I was asked to speak with her Father on her cell to assure him that she was in good hands for the night. Sounds perfect, right? Wrong. At the end of the evenings activities as we entered that private place between a Man and a Woman I found that for absolutely the first time in my travels to the lovely island of Hispaniola I was in bed with a great looking Woman with whom I was compatible in every way with the exception of the fact that she had no idea, whatsoever what a dick was for. It was as if she had no natural lubrication and her body stiffened upon entry and her Pum Pum seemed unhappy about being awakened from it's slumber even as her eyes and mouth were begging for it. I'd have ate that thang to get things started but there was a bear skin rug on it. Well, daam! In the morning as we were about to leave I got some lube off my road dog, took her back in the bedroom as the others waited on us to go to breakfast and grudge fucked her just to get the previous night's disappointment out of my system and to justify the 1,200RD that I planned to give her...not for the fuck but to lose my number. I don't have time to be breaking Ho's in.

Back to the subject at hand, have I been in that exact same situation with Dominicanas? Yes, once with a non Pro who was somebody's Prima and yes it took the course of two years of visits to teach her how to suck a dick properly but she was BORN knowing how to fuck and her lack of experience at it didn't slow us down a bit in our sheet drenching, paint peeling, nut draining all nighter from the very first night.

I have found Haitian Women to be intellectually complex but emotionally stable whereas their Dominican Sistren are Emotionally complex and capable of fucking the Devil into releasing them from Hell. Both are beautiful but there is a World of difference between them.

BTW, next time you put together a poll please leave a third option. Most of us would choose differently depending on who's standing in front of us bucket neked on any given day.

culoamaro
11-17-2012, 12:12 PM
...yeah well you see they had this little "Earthquake" thingy and a lot of brand new Haitian passports processed by the US government showed up and folks got a pass across the border until they figure out how to spend those billions in contributions for the rebuilding of their infrastructure and the D.R. being what it is agreed to give their brethren and sistren next door temporary asylum while they wait it out.

Now if you dig a little deeper and get beyond the surface you will find that many of these "new" Haitians (not born in D.R.) are better educated and less Ho'ish by nature than their Dominican and Dominican born Haitian counterparts. That's because what little middle class there was in Haiti took up the temporary asylum offer because while there is abput 50% functional unemployment in the D.R. it's better than the 95% functional unemployment they faced at home.

One of my 2012 trip reports includes the tale of an interlude with a 23 year old Haitian. A good looking and very quiet young Lady who spoke fairly good English as well as her native Creol and perfect French and adequate Spanish. She was a knowledgeable conversationalist and plays chess. She knew the difference between the dessert fork and the salad fork and understood the difference between Nueva Yol and Washington DC. At one point in the evening I was asked to speak with her Father on her cell to assure him that she was in good hands for the night. Sounds perfect, right? Wrong. At the end of the evenings activities as we entered that private place between a Man and a Woman I found that for absolutely the first time in my travels to the lovely island of Hispaniola I was in bed with a great looking Woman with whom I was compatible in every way with the exception of the fact that she had no idea, whatsoever what a dick was for. It was as if she had no natural lubrication and her body stiffened upon entry and her Pum Pum seemed unhappy about being awakened from it's slumber even as her eyes and mouth were begging for it. I'd have ate that thang to get things started but there was a bear skin rug on it. Well, daam! In the morning as we were about to leave I got some lube off my road dog, took her back in the bedroom as the others waited on us to go to breakfast and grudge fucked her just to get the previous night's disappointment out of my system and to justify the 1,200RD that I planned to give her...not for the fuck but to lose my number. I don't have time to be breaking Ho's in.

Back to the subject at hand, have I been in that exact same situation with Dominicanas? Yes, once with a non Pro who was somebody's Prima and yes it took the course of two years of visits to teach her how to suck a dick properly but she was BORN knowing how to fuck and her lack of experience at it didn't slow us down a bit in our sheet drenching, paint peeling, nut draining all nighter from the very first night.

I have found Haitian Women to be intellectually complex but emotionally stable whereas their Dominican Sistren are Emotionally complex and capable of fucking the Devil into releasing them from Hell. Both are beautiful but there is a World of difference between them.

BTW, next time you put together a poll please leave a third option. Most of us would choose differently depending on who's standing in front of us bucket neked on any given day.

Dominican Sistren are Emotionally complex and capable of fucking the Devil into releasing them from Hell. Both are beautiful but there is a World of difference between them.

BTW, next time you put together a poll please leave a third option. Most of us would choose differently depending on who's standing in front of us bucket neked on any given day

Yes, agreed, that's why I prefer Dominican chicas.
Regarding the poll, it was my first time creating one, and as I have already said, I did not know that, once created, you cannot change it at all, next time I will do better, I guess it's newbie mistake....

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-17-2012, 02:35 PM
Dominican Sistren are Emotionally complex and capable of fucking the Devil into releasing them from Hell. Both are beautiful but there is a World of difference between them.

BTW, next time you put together a poll please leave a third option. Most of us would choose differently depending on who's standing in front of us bucket neked on any given day

Yes, agreed, that's why I prefer Dominican chicas.
Regarding the poll, it was my first time creating one, and as I have already said, I did not know that, once created, you cannot change it at all, next time I will do better, I guess it's newbie mistake....

Well this topic went well so i am guessing your next ones will be better.

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-17-2012, 02:37 PM
... In Santiago for example, not many haitian whores....

Are there streetwalkers in Santiago?

culoamaro
11-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Are there streetwalkers in Santiago?

Last time I was there ( 5 months ago or so) there were around the Monumento area after 6 pm.
Not many during the week though...
In the clubs I haven't seen any hatians at all. Nothing in the Ahi bar either.

steviewonder
11-17-2012, 04:35 PM
Last time I was there ( 5 months ago or so) there were around the Monumento area after 6 pm. Not many during the week though...
In the clubs I haven't seen any hatians at all. Nothing in the Ahi bar either.

You certainly would never find them around the Ahi Bar area or where locals w/ $$$ enjoy hanging out. You would need to head over to the river side(west STG) into Barrio Lindo, or into the Urbanization area near the baseball stadium to find Haitians at night spots.

IMO, the only concern with chicas (Dominicans or Haitians) should be, that they don't start wearing, or believing these shirts.:eek:

http://http://i50.tinypic.com/29vm26h.jpg

The Sage
11-17-2012, 06:52 PM
I've ran into a couple recently who surely think this shit is true. There's a set of rules for them (their rules) and another set for anyone they might graciously provide with some toto. I've decided to make my own rules one of which is to don't follow the rules of little stuck up hoes.

You certainly would never find them around the Ahi Bar area or where locals w/ $$$ enjoy hanging out. You would need to head over to the river side(west STG) into Barrio Lindo, or into the Urbanization area near the baseball stadium to find Haitians at night spots.

IMO, the only concern with chicas (Dominicans or Haitians) should be, that they don't start wearing, or believing these shirts.:eek:

http://Click to see pic (http://i50.tinypic.com/29vm26h.jpg)

Shogun Warrior
11-17-2012, 07:17 PM
I've ran into a couple recently who surely think this shit is true. There's a set of rules for them (their rules) and another set for anyone they might graciously provide with some toto. I've decided to make my own rules one of which is to don't follow the rules of little stuck up hoes.

Golden Rule #1 - $1000 is the starting point. The max is $1500 PESO. Don't give a fuck what she thinks it worth, that's all I'm paying. Take it or leave it.

uncle ruckus
11-17-2012, 07:35 PM

I understood it a different way. Haitians aren't hanging out at Ahi Bar or other Dominican bars in Santiago because they're stuck up. They're not hanging out there cause the Dominicans in those establishments probably won't allow them in. Or if they do go in, are going to be treated like shit and provided with horrible service. Haitians in Santiago (and other parts of the DR that are not tourist areas) have their own nightlife and places to hang out that are not the regular Dominican clubs. I'm not saying it's right, but that's mostly the way it is. This doesn't apply to American blacks or non-Dominicans that are reasonably well-dressed and have money. But I can't really think of examples where I've seen regular day-laborer Haitians just hanging out in Dominican restaurants or nightclubs.

The Sage
11-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Ruck, I wasn't talking about Haitians. My comments were directed towards a couple of dominicanas I know. I have no doubt that Haitians get treated like shit in STI.

I understood it a different way. Haitians aren't hanging out at Ahi Bar or other Dominican bars in Santiago because they're stuck up. They're not hanging out there cause the Dominicans in those establishments probably won't allow them in. Or if they do go in, are going to be treated like shit and provided with horrible service. Haitians in Santiago (and other parts of the DR that are not tourist areas) have their own nightlife and places to hang out that are not the regular Dominican clubs. I'm not saying it's right, but that's mostly the way it is. This doesn't apply to American blacks or non-Dominicans that are reasonably well-dressed and have money. But I can't really think of examples where I've seen regular day-laborer Haitians just hanging out in Dominican restaurants or nightclubs.

uncle ruckus
11-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Ruck, I wasn't talking about Haitians. My comments were directed towards a couple of dominicanas I know. I have no doubt that Haitians get treated like shit in STI.

Gotcha, my bad. You were talking about the t-shirt. I don't know, I like the challenge of breaking down a stuck-up ho. But that's obviously if I'm working an angle to get it for free. That shit's not acceptable when it's a p4p situation.

The Sage
11-17-2012, 08:26 PM
When they're unemployed or underemployed it's always a P4P situation even though she may never choose to officially sell toto.

Gotcha, my bad. You were talking about the t-shirt. I don't know, I like the challenge of breaking down a stuck-up ho. But that's obviously if I'm working an angle to get it for free. That shit's not acceptable when it's a p4p situation.

steviewonder
11-17-2012, 08:59 PM
When they're unemployed or underemployed it's always a P4P situation even though she may never choose to officially sell toto.

I agree as the ayuda I give especially to the ones that have good jobs, is still payment for pussy. But at least it's way cheaper then having a selection of girls which will never happen back home. Also, at least in the DR the chicas are 30 yrs younger, and are always available:corky:

The Sage
11-17-2012, 09:22 PM
I really like the always available part. I have a few now that will show up in 10-15 minutes after I call them. That's faster than getting pizza delivered. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree as the ayuda I give especially to the ones that have good jobs, is still payment for pussy. But at least it's way cheaper then having a selection of girls which will never happen back home. Also, at least in the DR the chicas are 30 yrs younger, and are always available:corky:

steviewonder
11-17-2012, 10:53 PM
I really like the always available part. I have a few now that will show up in 10-15 minutes after I call them. That's faster than getting pizza delivered. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

For me they even taste better then most of the pizza I've bought in Puerto Plata:cheesygrin:

greydread
11-18-2012, 04:16 AM

Many a sports hero and entertainment superstar has gone bust chasing the dream in the U.S. that we get to live abroad.

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-18-2012, 05:17 AM
Many a sports hero and entertainment superstar has gone bust chasing the dream in the U.S. that we get to live abroad.

Maybe they should do better research.

culoamaro
11-18-2012, 07:50 AM

This is also one of the reason why I believe there are more haitians in Sosua. Being such a monger-tourist driven place, it's easier for the bar owner to accept them because more girls means more clients (mongers)...

el toro
11-18-2012, 10:29 AM
There is no Haitiana takeover. Some places around the strip may have more than others, but there will be no takeover.

WickedWillie
11-18-2012, 10:54 AM
This is also one of the reason why I believe there are more haitians in Sosua. Being such a monger-tourist driven place, it's easier for the bar owner to accept them because more girls means more clients (mongers)...

Whilst Haitians are firmly encamped in every town in the DR, check out the huge communties of Haitian farm laborers/fruit pickers in Jarabacoa or Costanza for example, they tend to remain as much off the radar screens as possible, staying in their own communities and drinking in their own bars, for the obvious reasons of their own illegal immigration status and the sometimes brutal Dominican racism against them.

For sure Haitians are accepted more in Cabarete/Sosua and the other monger/tourist places such as Bavaro or Las Terrenas. In recent years this was because of the construction opportunities for Haitianos and tourist bucks for the Haitianas, either in the tourist service sector (waitress jobs) for peanuts or sucking dick for comparative big bucks.

The new immigration regulations this year make it nigh on impossible for undocumented Haitians to work agricultural jobs. I know some Haitianas that used to pick peppers, working in hot greenhouses in Jarabacoa from 6am to 6pm -12 hours daily, for RD$125. They are now selling ass in Sosua and making a darn sight more than RD$125 per day, even at tacano ex-pat rates.:lol:

I am told Haitianas experience Dominican racism in the casas of Bavaro. True? I don't know but I visit Las Terrenas fairly frequently and this year has been the quietest I have ever seen it. Not many Euro tourists around in the usual peak summer months, add in the burning down of all the towns main nightlife at Pueblo de los Pescadores, would suggest that opportunities for Haitianas are limited. I know some Haitianas that have arrived in Sosua from Las Terrenas in the last few months that verify this. Not that I believe everything they say.:rofl:

So for the time being, and until the factors above are addressed, I would agree that there is an increased number of Haitianas in Sosua as there is undoubtably more acceptability and opportunity for them here. They would be stupid not to be here and long may it continue.:iconTU:

As for the poll, I'm an equal opportunity fucker and don't have a preference, have had bad, mediocre, good and absolutely fucking awesome with both.

It's all good as long as I remember they are all hoes and it's just my turn.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MrHappy
11-18-2012, 11:43 AM

Actually four options.. twinkies and ding dongs.

Oh wait, and a fifth.... . ALL OF THEM!!

whynotme
11-18-2012, 12:45 PM
Actually four options.. twinkies and ding dongs.

Oh wait, and a fifth.... . ALL OF THEM!!

maybe not so many options in the future with the company's union opting to put the company into bankrupcy and disolve it instead of taking another pay cut and at least having a job instead of ui and then welfare:confused:

steviewonder
11-18-2012, 01:14 PM
I am told Haitianas experience Dominican racism in the casas of Bavaro. True?

Very true!:mad:

The Haitians that live there that you asked about, only few outsiders would visit what many locals call "The Hole".:icontd:

greydread
11-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Maybe they should do better research.

Yeah and maybe they should clip coupons too.

Unfortunately research is the tool which is born of hunger and it is the last thing on the mind of a 22 year old who is looking down the barrel of a $100 million earning potential. Not only that but even basic research requires something that most of these guys don't have which is basic subject knowledge. Every time I bumped my head on another obstacle it opened another area of research.

Some of the idiosyncracies of Dominican mongering can only really be understood by someone whose feet are actually on the ground there. There are similar learning experiences to wrap our heads around in every one of these countries. After all, mongering has a lot more active components than the mongers and the Ho's. In some places prostitution is totally legal, in some places it's legal but restricted and in some places it's all under the table. Hotels, bars and night clubs are as much a part of the mongering landscape as any other factor.

Since we were only given two choices here I selected "Haitian" for this specific reason, Haiti would be a horrible place to try to go on a mongering vacation. There is so little working infrastructure and comfort and there are so many foreign aid and government officials and their contractors, flush with funding that not only would our money not buy much but even if we spent huge amounts there just isn't that much of value to spend it all on. Meanwhile the influx of Haitians into an already poor country has only served to stabilize and in some cases actually reduce the price of Punani. I voted for Haitians because they're good for the game. Working off the beaten track has always been the most fascinating aspect of the D.R. for me. Knowing that I stand as good a chance of recruiting a "9" in a supermercado or at the mall or just walking down the street as I do in a Ho house ignites my imagination and turns every step I take in that country into an adventure. The addition of thousands of beautiful young Women from Haiti has only served to enhance this phenomenon.

Name me another commodity that has actually decreased in cost over the past 6 years. The Haitian option has helped this come about.

steviewonder
11-18-2012, 01:37 PM
Name me another commodity that has actually decreased in cost over the past 6 years. The Haitian option has helped this come about.

Also, this is the reason why it's never a surprise to those that live here when you see the police roundups, as well as truckloads of Haitians being deported. It's the only way Dominican's can eliminate the competition when business is down:thumbsdown2:

Shogun Warrior
11-18-2012, 02:12 PM
Me thinks you two are talking like pussy in nothing more than a commodity. Be careful, the Weekend Warriors, Western Union Suckers and the Rat Bastard Overpaying Lurkers are going to start getting offended that you are reffering to their honey as a bought and paid for "Piece of Ass"!

You seasoned guys are just too damn mean!!!

greydread
11-18-2012, 02:39 PM
Me thinks you two are talking like pussy in nothing more than a commodity. Be careful, the Weekend Warriors, Western Union Suckers and the Rat Bastard Overpaying Lurkers are going to start getting offended that you are reffering to their honey as a bought and paid for "Piece of Ass"!

You seasoned guys are just too damn mean!!!

NEWS FLASH!!!!

She may be "bought and paid for" but she'a ANYBODY'S PIECE OF ASS.

BWAAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!

dunedain
11-18-2012, 03:46 PM
...a lot of brand new Haitian passports processed by the US government showed up and folks got a pass across the border until they figure out how to spend those billions in contributions for the rebuilding of their infrastructure and the D.R. being what it is agreed to give their brethren and sistren next door temporary asylum while they wait it out.

and capable of fucking the Devil into releasing them from Hell.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61484&d=1319761668

As always Dread, you speak upon a subject with great introspect and truth.:iconTU:

dunedain
11-18-2012, 03:53 PM

http://Click to see pic (http://i50.tinypic.com/29vm26h.jpg)

Oh shit!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61485&d=1321495348

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sidney
11-18-2012, 04:29 PM
A friend of mine just visited Sosua for the 5th time. He had with him 2 RD regulars. All 3 were amazed at the Haitiana hotties hitting on me at Bar Central and later at D'Latin!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: He thought this was his best trip!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

j_d66
11-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Not sure where you observed this (Im thinking you were at Bar Central your whole trip - Haitian Embassy)

Not really, I have spent most of my trip out of Sosua and when in Sosua I always go pretty much to all the places, Rio Verde included ( not in Sosua, but in Cangrejo)

Three places had most of the chicas in town: Bar Central which I don't like because it's too small and overcrowded, so I never stop there

The other places did not have a lot of chicas anyway ( even because Merengue was semi closed due to renovations of the floors)

Are you sure all of the chicas you are thinking are Haitian are actually of Haitian descent?

I have learned that is not as easily to distinguish a Haitian from a Dominican as you might think.
I think I can tell by the difference in the nose but I am not always right there either.
Think the only way to know for sure is to ask them and even then they might lie.

I would point out many chicas that I thought were of Haitian descent that were actually Dominican.

Perhaps those that are there every day can comment more but I have noticed far fewer Haitian chicas in town as of late and some locals that I have asked confirmed that there currently are far fewer Haitian chicas in town right now as well.

Shogun Warrior
11-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Why is it that the Haitians seem to be far more educated than the Dominican chics? They seem more motivated to learn and speak English. A lot of Haitians that I have met speak Spanish, French and English. Damn near fluently.

Took me a while to find a couple with the fat ass and tits that I like but once found,.................HOLY SHIT! Hook, line and sinker. My friend asked me how was that "tall glass of water". After 3 days I told him "I'm still drinking it and I'm still not finished."

She had to put some kind of Voodoo on my ass. Sure as shit in the Miami airport, a Hatian came up to me speaking Haitian. "Ma'ame I'm not Haitian." She stood there shocked as shit with her mouth open in disblief for 3 minutes. NO SHIT

Scared the hell out of me.

Seville
11-18-2012, 07:06 PM
Why is it that the Haitians seem to be far more educated than the Dominican chics?

Just my opinion but I think there is a better education system in Haiti, especially before the earthquake. And possibly the culture and parents place more emphasis on education than here in the Dominican Republic. There is no doubt in my mind that, speaking in general terms, they are better educated.

Irie
11-18-2012, 07:24 PM
Just my opinion but I think there is a better education system in Haiti, especially before the earthquake. And possibly the culture and parents place more emphasis on education than here in the Dominican Republic. There is no doubt in my mind that, speaking in general terms, they are better educated.

By far I'm no expert on this, but in my experience every haitiana I've conversed with via email, FB, or text while there has had perfect grammar in Spanish. Not so by a long shot with the Dominicans......and that's their language. :confused:

Mr. Smooth
11-18-2012, 08:56 PM
A friend of mine just visited Sosua for the 5th time. He had with him 2 RD regulars. All 3 were amazed at the Haitiana hotties hitting on me at Bar Central and later at D'Latin!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: He thought this was his best trip!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ha ha.... and you call me a chica magnet! :rofl: Compared to you Sid, I might as well be a potted plant sitting in the corner.

dunedain
11-18-2012, 08:59 PM
By far I'm no expert on this, but in my experience every haitiana I've conversed with via email, FB, or text while there has had perfect grammar in Spanish. Not so by a long shot with the Dominicans......and that's their language. :confused:

As well as the ones who corner you in BC and won't take no for an answer.:D :pj/k

Irie
11-18-2012, 10:01 PM
As well as the ones who corner you in BC and won't take no for an answer.:D :pj/k

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: She didn't get the hint this past trip either!

steviewonder
11-18-2012, 11:03 PM
Why is it that the Haitians seem to be far more educated than the Dominican chics? They seem more motivated to learn and speak English. A lot of Haitians that I have met speak Spanish, French and English. Damn near fluently.

I think there's more language schools in this country then churches:rolleyes:, and they pack them in 4 nights a week with every type of chica. They learn German, and mainly English in the north coast. In fact it's one of the best hunting areas followed by the two Universities that I know of in Puerto Plata for chicas that need ayuda. These chicas in Sosua know when to play a newbie when he's told: no entiendo ingles. However, they sure know how to speak it when they see the possibilities in securing extra $$$ with a future WU gringo, or when negotiating :woohoo:

MrHappy
11-19-2012, 07:41 AM

Without a doubt.

givengo440
11-19-2012, 08:00 AM
A Haitiana I have history with came up to me the other night and asked me to buy her a beer. I said no. She asked why not. I told her that 12 other chicas had already asked me to buy them a beer and that I can't buy them all a beer so I don't buy any of them a beer. She replied; "that's not important, because I am your ex-novia". I informed her that the other 12 were ex-novias as well. :rofl: LMAO I'm #Dead! None the less it is that simple, but some will never understand that.

greydread
11-19-2012, 08:24 AM

That's because there's a World of difference between learning developing basic speaking skills and actually studying any language. People who never really get into the study of the structure of their native tongue will find it near impossible to achieve literacy in a second language. Most of the Dominicanas whom I've known to actually go to school to learn English didn't last a year. It's not because they're stupid, it's because they can't adapt to the structure of the language. Once that is learned, vocabulary expansion comes easily. That's why English is a mandatory course of study in the US.

I had a Dominicana friend who was 27 years old and totally computer illiterate. She's a licensed cosmetologist and apparently very good at it because she was making pretty good money. This girl was no dummy by any stretch of the imagination but one day I took her to an internet cafe and tried to help her set up an email account. Over the course of the next half hour I was at the same time astounded at and embarassed by her lack of literacy in written Spanish. It turned out to be a totally humiliating experience for her and I felt bad about it.

Public education in the Dominican Republic is so substandard by international that it's leaders should be jailed for neglect on a national scale. I'm all for the 4%ers and I hope they prevail. The entire f'ing Country needs to hit the books or they'll remain mired in poverty forever.

Seville
11-19-2012, 08:31 AM
That's because there's a World of difference between learning developing basic speaking skills and actually studying any language. People who never really get into the study of the structure of their native tongue will find it near impossible to achieve literacy in a second language. Most of the Dominicanas whom I've known to actually go to school to learn English didn't last a year. It's not because they're stupid, it's because they can't adapt to the structure of the language. Once that is learned, vocabulary expansion comes easily. That's why English is a mandatory course of study in the US.

I had a Dominicana friend who was 27 years old and totally computer illiterate. She's a licensed cosmetologist and apparently very good at it because she was making pretty good money. This girl was no dummy by any stretch of the imagination but one day I took her to an internet cafe and tried to help her set up an email account. Over the course of the next half hour I was at the same time astounded at and embarassed by her lack of literacy in written Spanish. It turned out to be a totally humiliating experience for her and I felt bad about it.

Public education in the Dominican Republic is so substandard by international that it's leaders should be jailed for neglect on a national scale. I'm all for the 4%ers and I hope they prevail. The entire f'ing Country needs to hit the books or they'll remain mired in poverty forever.

Their leaders don't want them educated.

greydread
11-19-2012, 09:11 AM
Their leaders don't want them educated.

You're right and it's insane.

What's the first thing that Castro and Chavez embarked upon? The drive toward 100% literacy....and they're f'ing dictators.

So much for the theory that you have to dumb down the population to get them into compliance with the leadership.

weyland
11-19-2012, 10:48 AM
I would point out many chicas that I thought were of Haitian descent that were actually Dominican.

What do mean by that? Have Dominican ID? I think my litmus test would be: do they speak Kreyol at home? Once they start speaking Spanish for first choice in their private life and have a Dominican cedula or long-term visa they are no longer really Haitian. They are the ones who might not return to Haiti even if they had security and a steady job awaiting them there. Same as the many nationalities who get absorbed into the US. When do you stop thinking of a Pakistani cab-driver as a Pakistani and start thinking of him as American?

weyland
11-19-2012, 10:59 AM
While I enjoy any chance to compare Haitians favorably as against Dominicans, I am not sure that is true. Haiti is still a more rural country than the DR and vast areas including a large section of the population are effectively cut off. We never see those people in the DR, but my contacts working in education there tell me that there was virtually no education in large areas before they arrived.

The other factor is that Dominican whores are almost entirely drawn from the bottom strata of society, apart from a few better educated girls who may have mental or drug problems. Whereas many Haitian whores would be quite capable of holding down reasonable paying jobs if they were Dominican, but those jobs, teacher, nurse, office worker, etc, just aren't available in Haiti so they turn to whoring whereas their Dominican equivalents don't need to. A lot of the bottom strata of Haitian society just doesn't have the money or initiative to get here.

greydread
11-19-2012, 11:05 AM
What do mean by that? Have Dominican ID?

(strong African features, no doubt)

Many visitors make this mistake.

j_d66
11-19-2012, 01:32 PM
What do mean by that? Have Dominican ID? I think my litmus test would be: do they speak Kreyol at home? Once they start speaking Spanish for first choice in their private life and have a Dominican cedula or long-term visa they are no longer really Haitian. They are the ones who might not return to Haiti even if they had security and a steady job awaiting them there. Same as the many nationalities who get absorbed into the US. When do you stop thinking of a Pakistani cab-driver as a Pakistani and start thinking of him as American?

You make good points.
I would consider someone that was born in Haiti to be a Haitian and someone born in the Dominican Republic to be a Dominican regardless of what their cedula says.
Guess you can argue that one all day.

I would call and American anyone born in the US.
The US is really the great melting pot of all other heritages except for maybe a Native American Indian.
If you are born in one country (ie Canada) and than establish citizenship in another country (ie USA) does that make that now make you an American or a Canadian?
I consider myself American as I was born in the US even though my ancestors came from Europe.

I for one could care less as we are all people on God's earth and to me all races have there differences which is what makes us unique.

Even though they share the same island there seems to be a very clear distinction between a Haitian and a Dominican whenever you ask a Dominican.
I might be wrong but I sense that there are alot of Dominican people have a genuine disdain for the Haitian people based on the look on their face whenever you ask them about it.

greydread
11-19-2012, 01:48 PM
You make good points.
I would consider someone that was born in Haiti to be a Haitian and someone born in the Dominican Republic to be a Dominican regardless of what their cedula says.
Guess you can argue that one all day.

I would call and American anyone born in the US.
The US is really the great melting pot of all other heritages except for maybe a Native American Indian.
If you are born in one country (ie Canada) and than establish citizenship in another country (ie USA) does that make that now make you an American or a Canadian?
I consider myself American as I was born in the US even though my ancestors came from Europe.

I for one could care less as we are all people on God's earth and to me all races have there differences which is what makes us unique.

Even though they share the same island there seems to be a very clear distinction between a Haitian and a Dominican whenever you ask a Dominican.
I might be wrong but I sense that there are alot of Dominican people have a genuine disdain for the Haitian people based on the look on their face whenever you ask them about it.

There's the BIG difference. Haitians born in the Dominican Republic to citizens of Haiti are specifically excluded from automatic Dominican citizenship as opposed to say the offspring an Italian family who would have dual citicenship under the same circumstance.

Dominicans have a particular problem with Haiti because a couple hundred years ago they were invaded by Haiti and had to invite their old conquistador buddies, the Spanish in to help them emancipate. It's kind of like the disdain that Eritreans have for Ethiopia, it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with history.

Many true Dominicans have very dark skin and African features.

el toro
11-19-2012, 02:38 PM
There's the BIG difference. Haitians born in the Dominican Republic to citizens of Haiti are specifically excluded from automatic Dominican citizenship as opposed to say the offspring an Italian family who would have dual citicenship under the same circumstance.

Dominicans have a particular problem with Haiti because a couple hundred years ago they were invaded by Haiti and had to invite their old conquistador buddies, the Spanish in to help them emancipate. It's kind of like the disdain that Eritreans have for Ethiopia, it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with history.

I just had to mention this comparison to a co-worker that has a Eritrean girl here. I believe not many people know who they are or have heard of Eritreans, but those that have been in areas with a lot of Ethiopians like the DC area.

Rubicon
11-19-2012, 02:41 PM

I need to ponder this for a minute. :confused2::confused2::confused::confused:

j_d66
11-19-2012, 03:16 PM

I need to ponder this for a minute. :confused2::confused2::confused::confused:

Your right Rubicon I need to ponder that one as well.
I was trying to say that the Native American Indian began in the US
So I did a little Googling on the Native American Indian and seems they may possibly have immigrated from Asia along time ago.
So I guess all of us that call ourselves Americans are really a transplant from somewhere else.

Rubicon
11-19-2012, 03:27 PM
So I did a little Googling on the Native American Indian and seems they may possibly have immigrated from Asia along time ago.
So I guess all of us that call ourselves Americans are really a transplant from somewhere else.

Thanks, you saved me a couple of minutes of typing.
So does this mean we can be a part of the American melting pot as well?
BTW, many American Indian people I know also refer to themselves as "First Americans".

whynotme
11-19-2012, 08:50 PM
the series "out of africa" was a really interesting look back in time

psriches
11-19-2012, 09:01 PM
So I guess all of us that call ourselves Americans are really a transplant from somewhere else.They were here first, then others came, killed them, stole their land and created a Day (this thursday) to celebrate that fact!

steviewonder
11-19-2012, 09:05 PM
Even though they share the same island there seems to be a very clear distinction between a Haitian and a Dominican whenever you ask a Dominican. I might be wrong but I sense that there are alot of Dominican people have a genuine disdain for the Haitian people based on the look on their face whenever you ask them about it.

You're not wrong and I'll tell you why. Dominicans only have one reason to like any Haitian in their country. Dominican's know that Haitians will do whatever is required to provide some sense of comfort in their life while trying to live in the DR. Dominican's on the other hand live each day as they wrote the book, "The Sense of Entitlement":rolleyes:
Does it make it right how a Dominican feels or treats a Haitian in the DR? Well as we know, it's their country, and they can do what they please with it:neutral:

dr1lvr
11-20-2012, 12:14 AM
I been with women from 50 different countries and another 500 from combined backgrounds.

Do you have this in a Spreadsheet??

Mr. Smooth
11-20-2012, 03:51 AM
They were here first, then others came, killed them, stole their land and created a Day (this thursday) to celebrate that fact!

You don't seriously beleive that do you? I'll assume you are just being sarcastic.

greydread
11-20-2012, 05:18 AM
You don't seriously beleive that do you? I'll assume you are just being sarcastic.

You don't seriously believe that he doesn't seriously believe that, do you?

I'll assume you are just being sarcastic. The planned and deliberate genocide of Native Americans is far too well documented to refute.

http://www.thepeoplespaths.net/history/ThanksgivingDayMassacre.htm

http://www.operationmorningstar.org/genocide_of_native_americans.htm

http://academic.udayton.edu/race/06hrights/georegions/northamerica/UnitedStates02.htm

http://www.enotes.com/native-americans-reference/native-americans

http://www.thelatinlibrary.com/imperialism/notes/nativeamericanchron.html

http://www.nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/285/the-massacre-for-which-thanksgiving-is-named

"Thanksgiving Day" is an insult to the memories, the lives and the spirits of the millions who were massacred in the name of "God" and greed.

continentalmike
11-20-2012, 05:55 AM
Those things happen in history everywhere... tribes replacing other tribes..

the French Gauls were massacred or enslaved by the Romans under Julius Ceasar,
the Spartans who kept the Helots around them in slavery for thousand years,
the untold millions massacred/displaced by the Hunnic hordes,
the untold millions massacred/displaced by the hordes of Genhis Khan,
the displacement and sell-off as slaves of the many tribes by the Fula in West-Africa both to Arabs and European traders,
the invasion of the Zulu's of the lands that belonged to the San,
the invasion of the Zulu lands by the English and the Boers,
the invasion of the New World by the Spanish conquistadores,
the invasion of Europe by the Moors,
the annihilation of many local tribes by the Han Chinese,
the destruction of the Zoroaster empire by the Islamists,
the invasion of Israel by the Jews,
the conquest of the Arabian peninsula by the Al-Saud family,
the invasion of India by the Moguls (Genhis Khan relatives btw),
the war against Christians in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, and across the Islamic world,
the African wars in the Congo involving, Rwanda, Uganda and Zimbabwe,

really I could go on and on

the list is too long and numerous to mention here but it teaches us that human history is full of wars, genocide and violence..

MrHappy
11-20-2012, 06:08 AM

the displacement and sell-off as slaves of the many tribes by the Fula in West-Africa both to Arabs and European traders,
the war against Christians in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, and across the Islamic world,

the list is too long and numerous to mention here but it teaches us that human history is full of wars, genocide and violence..

Did I miss something? Are Dominican girls being massacred by Haitian girls?

Oh, and BTW Dread, There have been a few times when the larger east side of Hispanola has been under Haitian rule. I believe you already know that, but most here on the board probably do not.

greydread
11-20-2012, 06:32 AM

I wonder how many of these invasions, conquests and massacres are celebrated by National Holidays?

greydread
11-20-2012, 06:37 AM
Did I miss something? Are Dominican girls being massacred by Haitian girls?

Oh, and BTW Dread, There have been a few times when the larger east side of Hispanola has been under Haitian rule. I believe you already know that, but most here on the board probably do not.

Yes. That was the thrust of post #126.

Haitian Girls may not be "massacring" the Chicas of the Dominican Republic but they are "conquering" many Gringo dicks and "invading" our pockets. :rofl:

Sidney
11-20-2012, 07:05 AM

And to the darker color of their skin !:mad:

culoamaro
11-20-2012, 09:38 AM

I assume You are being sarcastic here.....
The invasion and killing of Native Americans is a fact!
The problem is that as usual, history is written by the winners, so even in this case, we "hide" or trying to forget the truth... Not a lot of people talk about it so many don't even know it...

yayow
11-20-2012, 10:17 AM

Funny I have heard the same thing, from when I first moved to the country, about 6 years ago now. Back then the ex-pats and frequent visitors always talked about the increasing number of Haitianas in Sosua, it seems the more things change the more they stay the same.

yayow
11-20-2012, 10:21 AM
this is 100% accurate, I was in Port-au-Prince 8 months ago and the situation is pretty bad....but I wonder why the increasing of whores in Sosua happened so fast lately. I have been going to Dr every two-three months, and 80% of the times I stop in Sosua for at least a couple of nights, and I noticed this big change especially in the last year.... but again it looks to me that this happens mostly in Sosua and maybe Boca Chica ( Yayow could confirm if this is correct)... In Santiago for example, not many haitian whores....

True the place where the most mongers are, where the majority of the Haitians settle, cause the chicas can make money in those places where there isn't a big foreign mongering population, you won't find many or as many Haitians, they can't make money in those places, so it makes sense. BC does have a prettty large Haitian population, some big enclaves on the other side of the highway. I of course fuck them all, but I do prefer my Dominicanas, that why I am in the Dominican Republic and not in Haiti.

greydread
11-20-2012, 10:48 AM
True the place where the most mongers are, where the majority of the Haitians settle, cause the chicas can make money in those places where there isn't a big foreign mongering population, you won't find many or as many Haitians, they can't make money in those places, so it makes sense. BC does have a prettty large Haitian population, some big enclaves on the other side of the highway. I of course fuck them all, but I do prefer my Dominicanas, that why I am in the Dominican Republic and not in Haiti.

Good point. I have noticed that when I stay in the Capital I will maybe end up with one Haitian for every ten Dominicans but in Boca Chica it's almost a 50/50 split. Availability has a lot to do with that. I believe that sooner or later I can get most good looking, young Haitians to offer me the works for 500RD - 700RD and a 3some for 1,000RD but the Dominicanas who would give me those kind of rates are usually not the ones I want to stick my dick in.

All other things being equal I'll usually take the least expensive option, that's just the way I'm wired but when I need a serious pipe cleaning I will always prefer a Dominicana and will pay the going rate. Some things are more important than money.

culoamaro
11-20-2012, 10:50 AM

Also, as I stated before, it looks to me that some Dominicanas moved out. I mean, and I could be wrong, that yes there is an increase of Haitianas, but also some dominicanas moved away from Sosua, or BC or Cabarete etc...

greydread
11-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Also, as I stated before, it looks to me that some Dominicanas moved out. I mean, and I could be wrong, that yes there is an increase of Haitianas, but also some dominicanas moved away from Sosua, or BC or Cabarete etc...

Maybe they graduated. There's a lot more money to be made on the East Coast. Higher P4P rates and many more Gringos. When the tourism industry shifts can the Ho's be far behind?

culoamaro
11-20-2012, 11:11 AM
Maybe they graduated. There's a lot more money to be made on the East Coast. Higher P4P rates and many more Gringos. When the tourism industry shifts can the Ho's be far behind?

I am not so sure about that... I mean, it's true right now there are many more tourists in that area, but I think it's more an all inclusive resort area type of vacation, where the majority of the tourists are couples ( Honeymoons, anniversaries or just simple vacations for the couple)... It's true that some of the "husbands" sometimes take a couple of hours to go " fishing " but I don't think it happens that often and probably only 10% of those guys do it....
In the North Coast is different type of tourism: besides Sosua where the majority are mongers, even in Cabarete for example, where there are a lot of tourist that go there for their hobby ( surf, kyte surf etc..), well many of them are single and they don't refuse the company of a girl after a nice day of surfing

yayow
11-20-2012, 11:17 AM

Ho's will always go to where the most money is located, that's how they are wired and it makes the most sense, all things being equal. Some have to ply their trade closer to home, cause they have responsibilities at home, child rearing etc. others can go on the "road" , to where the most money is, cause they have someone to watch the kids, or they don't have any yet.

continentalmike
11-20-2012, 02:38 PM
As long as those Haitian barrio's across the road are inhabited... I won't worry too much about getting sweet and affordable pussy

yayow
11-20-2012, 02:59 PM
As long as those Haitian barrio's across the road are inhabited... I won't worry too much about getting sweet and affordable pussy

You are right, but to tell you the truth there is plenty of cheap, sweet, pussy on this side of the highway as well (both Haitiana and Dominicana), mostly available to the ex-pats and frequent visitors as far as mongers go, the weekend warriors would have a little more trouble scoring it, although they could do it as well if their language skills are on point.

continentalmike
11-20-2012, 03:29 PM
You are right, but to tell you the truth there is plenty of cheap, sweet, pussy on this side of the highway as well (both Haitiana and Dominicana), mostly available to the ex-pats and frequent visitors as far as mongers go, the weekend warriors would have a little more trouble scoring it, although they could do it as well if their language skills are on point.

Looking forward to meeting up shortly :)

So we can explore the Andres barrio's together :)

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-24-2012, 06:47 PM
I arrived into the Capital around sunday at 3 and met a 22 year old Haiten in the capital around 5PM. this mornibg at 7am she caught her bus back to Haiti and i left for NY. We spent 6 days together and she was Awesome, nuts, bi and educated. The report is coming.

culoamaro
11-24-2012, 06:53 PM
I arrived into the Capital around sunday at 3 and met a 22 year old Haiten in the capital around 5PM. this mornibg at 7am she caught her bus back to Haiti and i left for NY. We spent 6 days together and she was Awesome, nuts, bi and educated. The report is coming.

I am glad you had a great time...
just to be clear... I don't want to be misinterpreted, i am not saying that haitianas are bad... Just not my taste.. I wouldn't rule out another hatian encounter in my cama, but i am usually attracted more by the Dominicanas...

greydread
11-24-2012, 06:57 PM
I am not so sure about that... I mean, it's true right now there are many more tourists in that area, but I think it's more an all inclusive resort area type of vacation, where the majority of the tourists are couples ( Honeymoons, anniversaries or just simple vacations for the couple)... It's true that some of the "husbands" sometimes take a couple of hours to go " fishing " but I don't think it happens that often and probably only 10% of those guys do it....
In the North Coast is different type of tourism: besides Sosua where the majority are mongers, even in Cabarete for example, where there are a lot of tourist that go there for their hobby ( surf, kyte surf etc..), well many of them are single and they don't refuse the company of a girl after a nice day of surfing

Have you been to La Punta, Mangu or Jazzy Club in Bavaro? Top shelf Putas with top shelf price tags. There's plenty Guys wandering off the reservation, Prices at La Punta start at $100US and go up in accordance with taste.

culoamaro
11-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Have you been to La Punta, Mangu or Jazzy Club in Bavaro? Top shelf Putas with top shelf price tags. There's plenty Guys wandering off the reservation, Prices at La Punta start at $100US and go up in accordance with taste.
I have been to Mangu ( discoclub) and Jazzy's ( nightclub american stile, and I think it is closed now) and yes you pay 3700 pesos for an hour in Jazzy and in Mangu they are free lancers but the rates are much higher than Sosua.. At Jazzy there were 20 girls ( 10/12 per shift) and in Mangu about 30/40 free lancers. Anyway as i said the clients are not as many as in Sosua and the rates are higher because most of them don't really wanna spend much time in contracting ( i believe for two reasons: the clients of that area spend much more money in general ( the average hotel is 200$ a night) and as I have said some of them have just few hours free before going back to their wives).
nothing compared to Sosua where the whores are hundreds....
to be honest though i like the quality of the Punta Cana chicas much better...
Have you tried Casa Paraiso in Punta Cana? It's a private house owned by a 30 years old dominican dude where you can find some gems, besides everything else you want ( drugs, firearms etc..)

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-24-2012, 07:27 PM
I am glad you had a great time...
just to be clear... I don't want to be misinterpreted, i am not saying that haitianas are bad... Just not my taste.. I wouldn't rule out another hatian encounter in my cama, but i am usually attracted more by the Dominicanas...

She was 5ft 2, 95 pounds and i had to have a taste.

Seville
11-24-2012, 08:06 PM
She was 5ft 2, 95 pounds and i had to have a taste.

I hope you got plenty of photos.

Señor JDR of Medellin
11-24-2012, 08:07 PM
I hope you got plenty of photos.

Well over 200.

greydread
11-25-2012, 01:35 AM
I have been to Mangu ( discoclub) and Jazzy's ( nightclub american stile, and I think it is closed now) and yes you pay 3700 pesos for an hour in Jazzy and in Mangu they are free lancers but the rates are much higher than Sosua.. At Jazzy there were 20 girls ( 10/12 per shift) and in Mangu about 30/40 free lancers. Anyway as i said the clients are not as many as in Sosua and the rates are higher because most of them don't really wanna spend much time in contracting ( i believe for two reasons: the clients of that area spend much more money in general ( the average hotel is 200$ a night) and as I have said some of them have just few hours free before going back to their wives).
nothing compared to Sosua where the whores are hundreds....
to be honest though i like the quality of the Punta Cana chicas much better...
Have you tried Casa Paraiso in Punta Cana? It's a private house owned by a 30 years old dominican dude where you can find some gems, besides everything else you want ( drugs, firearms etc..)

"La Punta" definitely has the best collection of Chicas I've seen on the Island. I haven't been to Punta Cana for a while but it is definitely a great big tourist trap. They have Atlantic fishing charters at Chesepeake Bay prices and even higher. Lunch at Captain Cook is more prolific than lunch at Rick's Cafe in Negril and the prices are higher, too.

As for "Casa Paraiso"...A 30 year old Dominican owner, guns, drugs...? No thanks.

BTW my last stay in one of the tropical club resorts there was $40 a night (sans AI). There are deals to be had if you look around. We even got to bring our "La Punta" Putas in there with us. It was low season.

culoamaro
11-25-2012, 07:01 AM
"La Punta" definitely has the best collection of Chicas I've seen on the Island. I haven't been to Punta Cana for a while but it is definitely a great big tourist trap. They have Atlantic fishing charters at Chesepeake Bay prices and even higher. Lunch at Captain Cook is more prolific than lunch at Rick's Cafe in Negril and the prices are higher, too.

As for "Casa Paraiso"...A 30 year old Dominican owner, guns, drugs...? No thanks.

BTW my last stay in one of the tropical club resorts there was $40 a night (sans AI). There are deals to be had if you look around. We even got to bring our "La Punta" Putas in there with us. It was low season.

Yeah, I know... I am not recommending it, I was just curious if you have been there...
Now I am really curious about La Punta... I wonder if it's still open...
ANother thing, last time I was at Jazzy's ( two years ago) all the girls were doing covered bj.. The talent was awesome though...

culoamaro
12-01-2012, 10:43 AM
The poll now has a good amount of votes and it's pretty much floating around 80 to 20 in favor of the Dominican chicas...

culoamaro
12-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Let's put a nice Dominican ass here

culoamaro
12-01-2012, 11:16 AM
And another one

culoamaro
12-01-2012, 11:19 AM
I wonder why this thread appears only in the "Today's Posts" section and not also in the "New Posts" section like all the other ones....