PDA

View Full Version : City Lights: Forewarned is forearmed

Apos
12-26-2012, 11:50 PM
Short on time with now but thought I'd get this posted. I hate to speak ill of a business but damn...

Went to city Lights with a buddy tonight. He ordered a small Presidente and I had a water. He decided it was boring and was going to leave and asked for his bill. They want $200RD pesos for a small beer!

I was talking with someone else and decided to finish my water so I waited to get my bill. Again $200RD for a fucking water.

I left laughing. Obviously they have a minimum drink price and they're entitled to have whatever business plan they wish but they'll never see another peso out of me.

Fool me once, shame on you.....

Also, the place was justifiably almost empty. I doubt they get much in the way of return customers, lol

The chicas were all in boring street clothes, like they might wear to go to the colmado for an egg and a scoop of ketchup :rolleyes:, and no one was smiling but me. :rofl:

There's absolutely no reason to go there IMO.

Anyone else been there???

BorisDaBulletDodger
12-26-2012, 11:57 PM
Short on time with now but thought I'd get this posted. I hate to speak ill of a business but damn...

Went to city Lights with a buddy tonight. He ordered a small Presidente and I had a water. He decided it was boring and was going to leave and asked for his bill. They want $200RD pesos for a small beer!

I was talking with someone else and decided to finish my water so I waited to get my bill. Again $200RD for a fucking water.

I left laughing. Obviously they have a minimum drink price and they're entitled to have whatever business plan they wish but they'll never see another peso out of me.

Also, the place was justifiably almost empty. I doubt they get much in the way of return customers, lol

The chicas were all in boring street clothes, like they might wear to go to the colmado for an egg and a scoop of ketchup :rolleyes:, and no one was smiling but me. :rofl:

I was there opening night, so it wasn't a good opinion, but I didn't like the fact that the girls were in street clothes because I saw a bunch of couples in there, because of opening night, and it was tough to figure out who was a whore and who was just drinking there. At least in Passions everyone is wearing a similar slutty outfit, and I don't remember CMP since I stopped going in there, but it would be nice if they had some way of knowing who was a ho and who wasnt

El-Rey
12-27-2012, 08:21 AM
Not sure of drink prices as our drinks were comped by The owner the night before Christmas eve. Thru a wild party. Girls dancing on the bar then went back and all girls stripped naked as a few bartenders went topless. I was kind of bored but they plan on adding more to it. It's just getting started.

Maybe a week or two and they will be a little better

Count
12-27-2012, 08:57 AM
I will certainly check it out and report back when I'm there Jan 3-19.

Sidney
12-27-2012, 10:17 AM

Ah, the Latin way of business! =Business bad, raise prices !:icontd:

Tiger
12-27-2012, 10:27 AM
I was there opening night, so it wasn't a good opinion, but I didn't like the fact that the girls were in street clothes because I saw a bunch of couples in there, because of opening night, and it was tough to figure out who was a whore and who was just drinking there. At least in Passions everyone is wearing a similar slutty outfit, and I don't remember CMP since I stopped going in there, but it would be nice if they had some way of knowing who was a ho and who wasnt

I actually like chicas dressed in regular clothes and not the ho clothes. I nice clean chica walking the strip in jeans and tee shirt always get my attention. Maybe a nice dress.........but I'm not a real slutty ho clothes fan....................

Just me.....................

MrHappy
12-27-2012, 11:50 AM
I actually like chicas dressed in regular clothes and not the ho clothes. I nice clean chica walking the strip in jeans and tee shirt always get my attention. Maybe a nice dress.........but I'm not a real slutty ho clothes fan....................

Maybe a pair of fairly tight jeans with a white silk button down blouse,(no bra)a jacket, and high heels.

Hang around the city sometime, and check out all the girls with the dark blue pantsuit with a white blouse. Dominican girls know how to make that look smokin'!

papirazzi
12-27-2012, 02:09 PM

This!!!! most of the time that advertisement leads to pretty disappointing outcomes!!

BorisDaBulletDodger
12-27-2012, 02:40 PM

Thats the strip we talking a whore house, bar here with a menu for getting your penis touched. They need to be dressed or somehow identifiable.

tarzan
12-27-2012, 03:38 PM
Thats the strip we talking a whore house, bar here with a menu for getting your penis touched. They need to be dressed or somehow identifiable.

You seriously can't tell the difference?? If she looks Dominican or Haitian in a ho bar, she's a hooker, If she looks like a gringa, she's not. It's not hard.

BrooklynBeas
12-27-2012, 03:45 PM

I have a similar opinion, I dont like the totally slutty look, except when im in Passions... I also dont like when a chica flicks her tongue at me... And dont fucking lick inside my ear.. I hate that shit... lol
Maybe it's just me... Or maybe not???

weyland
12-27-2012, 04:27 PM
I like my chicas to be carrying an egg and a scoop of ketchup. At least that way if I don't get sex I might get supper.

BorisDaBulletDodger
12-27-2012, 04:28 PM
You seriously can't tell the difference?? If she looks Dominican or Haitian in a ho bar, she's a hooker, If she looks like a gringa, she's not. It's not hard.

Out of the 20-25 girls i saw in there i could only clearly identify 7 or so as clear whores. One cute prospect was drinking beers with i think her mother or grandmother. Severalother groups with girls sitting at the table wearing jeans and a normal shirt. The 2 girls i was talking too in there which i knew were whores were dressed like they were going to target.

Just saying its not ss easy compared to walkibg into passions. If a girl in therebiswearing jeans or clothes she is either salidad or there with a gringo.

Count
12-27-2012, 04:31 PM
I like my chicas to be carrying an egg and a scoop of ketchup. At least that way if I don't get sex I might get supper.

I love this. One of Weyland's best !

weyland
12-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Out of the 20-25 girls i saw in there i could only clearly identify 7 or so as clear whores. One cute prospect was drinking beers with i think her mother or grandmother. Severalother groups with girls sitting at the table wearing jeans and a normal shirt. The 2 girls i was talking too in there which i knew were whores were dressed like they were going to target.

If they are in a bar in Sosua they are whores.

Out of the 20-25 girls i saw in there i could only clearly identify 7 or so as clear whores.
The rest were opaque or translucent whores.

One cute prospect was drinking beers with i think her mother or grandmother.
Young whore with old whore.

Several other groups with girls sitting at the table wearing jeans and a normal shirt.
Plain-clothed whores working undercover.

The 2 girls i was talking too in there which i knew were whores were dressed like they were going to target.
Not sure about these two. Seems too obvious. Could be feminazi post-grads researching a thesis on prostitution.

jacknback
12-27-2012, 06:58 PM
I love this. One of Weyland's best !

As they say....PRICELESS!!!!!!

exoticspirit
12-27-2012, 07:25 PM
I also dont like when a chica flicks her tongue at me.

I hate that too! Had a few at D'Latin and on the street that did that to me and they pretty well turn me off with that gesture. Don't really like the ones who grab my balls as I'm passing through the bar either.

daddy999
12-27-2012, 09:11 PM
If they are in a bar in Sosua they are whores.

Out of the 20-25 girls i saw in there i could only clearly identify 7 or so as clear whores.
The rest were opaque or translucent whores.

One cute prospect was drinking beers with i think her mother or grandmother.
Young whore with old whore.

Several other groups with girls sitting at the table wearing jeans and a normal shirt.
Plain-clothed whores working undercover.

The 2 girls i was talking too in there which i knew were wh:rofl:ores were dressed like they were going to target.
Not sure about these two. Seems too obvious. Could be feminazi post-grads researching a thesis on prostitution.

Lol. Love it! Weyland at his best with the comments.

uncle ruckus
12-28-2012, 10:59 PM

As always, Weyland wins! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JuanElGriego
12-29-2012, 01:57 PM
I have a similar opinion, I dont like the totally slutty look, except when im in Passions... I also dont like when a chica flicks her tongue at me... And dont fucking lick inside my ear.. I hate that shit... lol
Maybe it's just me... Or maybe not???

I agree with the cheesy tongue-flicking thing but i wont lie i LOVE IT when a chick sticks her tongue in my ear.

Some females know just what to do ... they start by licking on your chest, then work up to kissing you on your neck, then mouth and face and eventually they stick their tongue in your ear, all the while she's stroking your dick. You can hear and feel her breath in your ear as she's doing it and goddamn that shit feels good!

Mr. Smooth
12-29-2012, 02:06 PM
I agree with the cheesy tongue-flicking thing but i wont lie i LOVE IT when a chick sticks her tongue in my ear.

Some females know just what to do ... they start by licking on your chest, then work up to kissing you on your neck, then mouth and face and eventually they stick their tongue in your ear, all the while she's stroking your dick. You can hear and feel her breath in your ear as she's doing it and goddamn that shit feels good!

Jeez Juan, I think I got some pine just reading that post! :rofl:

BrooklynBeas
12-29-2012, 05:45 PM

Aint gonna lie, its starting to sound pretty good the way you explain it lol... But she can stop at the licking inside the ear part... the rest will work out fine...