PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Dec. 23/12 onward

Apos
01-01-2013, 09:40 PM
The weather for the most part has been excellent!

Almost hot, overcast or sunny but dry and breezy. A little rain here and there but after 5 or 6 "perfect" days it's refreshing and not really a hindrance. It's a good excuse to drive around, see who's out and available, go for a swim....you're going to get wet anyway, or to to a tipico or a place like FOD....or all of the above!

The best thing is I sleep really, really well when I can hear the rain :D

Talis
01-01-2013, 10:56 PM

Almost hot, overcast or sunny but dry and breezy. A little rain here and there but after 5 or 6 "perfect" days it's refreshing and not really a hindrance. It's a good excuse to drive around, see who's out and available, go for a swim....you're going to get wet anyway, or to to a tipico or a place like FOD....or all of the above!

Agree with that.. I was hoping for some rain when I went and had nothing but sun until the 6th day. I love to have the rain at night for sleeping.

XXX
01-02-2013, 03:59 AM

OK,,I'll agree with you on the liking to hear the rain when i fall asleep,,, but other than that , as a soon as I'm ready to go for breakfast and the beach, that is when I want a bunch of those " PERFECT" days you just described,,,,,,,:wink:

Glad to hear you have had mostly good weather so far,,,,,,,,See you soon,,,,,,