PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Video of Sosua Action and Nightlife

Qwikwittit
01-07-2013, 01:02 AM
What's good, gentlemen-

Getting excited for my rookie trip comin up I've been spending some extra time lookin up Sosua. Came across the following video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-AqdnVBMsw&list=UUwpo73mWOC showing some Sosua spots and women I felt most of ya'll would enjoy. (My skills for searching the site to see if its already up match my effort on the same, but regardless its relatively new video )

I do not claim ownership of the video. Just found it a lil fun to watch.

Hope to see you down there,

Qwik

GREEKFREAK
01-07-2013, 01:07 AM
those damn sluts...keep pulling me back in lol......have fun on your first trip bro! do it up....

Sidney
01-07-2013, 11:24 AM
What's good, gentlemen-

Getting excited for my rookie trip comin up I've been spending some extra time lookin up Sosua. Came across the following video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-AqdnVBMsw&list=UUwpo73mWOC showing some Sosua spots and women I felt most of ya'll would enjoy. (My skills for searching the site to see if its already up match my effort on the same, but regardless its relatively new video )

I do not claim ownership of the video. Just found it a lil fun to watch.

Hope to see you down there,

Qwik
Thanks for the video. The tall chica is Cynthia who is loco and worthless in bed. Who is the smaller very hot chica? :lol:

JD426
01-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the video. The tall chica is Cynthia who is loco and worthless in bed. Who is the smaller very hot chica? :lol:

the website major-grubert.com which is shown in the video is pretty fucking useless too..

Teaching you things like "the girls are called CHICAS ?" in the DR ..
and where the BEACHES are .. and how to find Passions and CMP..
LOL

and if you want to "learn" about things like
what happens when you land, and where to change money, etc they want you to PAY for it 14.90 EUROS for some CD..
crock of shit..

all the info is available HERE on ISOC.. and Most of it is FREE... and much much more..

I hate these pricks with their CD's...

oh but wait, you can buy ALL 27 CD's for only 229 EUROS ... oh what a bargain.

Talis
01-07-2013, 03:25 PM
the website major-grubert.com which is shown in the video is pretty fucking useless too..

Teaching you things like "the girls are called CHICAS ?" in the DR ..
and where the BEACHES are .. and how to find Passions and CMP..
LOL

and if you want to "learn" about things like
what happens when you land, and where to change money, etc they want you to PAY for it 14.90 EUROS for some CD..
crock of shit..

all the info is available HERE on ISOC.. and Most of it is FREE... and much much more..

I hate these pricks with their CD's...

oh but wait, you can buy ALL 27 CD's for only 229 EUROS ... oh what a bargain.

Less than three years ago that would have been priceless info for me :cheesygrin: luckily I had found this site some time before and made an account and had a innocent looking bookmark listed under "diversions".. You guys sometimes forget how much you know!

blazaveli
01-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Forgot by who but this video was posted on the board before

jacknback
01-07-2013, 07:38 PM
it was and I don't rememebr when either.

questner
01-07-2013, 10:49 PM
Forgot by who but this video was posted on the board before

I have posted this video.

The girl on the left is aka "Lovely". Top shelf and 'private' stash.