PDA

View Full Version : WHERE IS BEST PLACE TO WATCH NFL CHAMPIONSHIPS SUNDAY?????

bronx player
01-14-2013, 04:05 PM
Rockys?? Rhumba??

tonymd
01-14-2013, 07:37 PM
I like to watch the games at Rhumba's

Festy
01-14-2013, 07:41 PM
Rocky's is awesome.

whynotme
01-15-2013, 07:28 PM
at the stadium:corky:................... but then again i don't even know whos playing let alone where it will be held:eek:

dquick
01-15-2013, 09:45 PM
at the stadium:corky:................... but then again i don't even know whos playing let alone where it will be held:eek:

You are normally the voice of reason on ISOC, but for the first time I have to disagree with you. The two choices are the Patriots game, outside of Boston and the Atlanta Falcons game at the Georgia dome. It is January.....if I had a choice, I would pick Rhumba in Sosua....or AC......or Thailand.

hugrad95a
01-15-2013, 10:20 PM
My couch.........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bronx player
01-16-2013, 01:11 AM
I guess ill be in 49er gear at rhumbar but will check at rockies too........ rick do got that big ass movie screen hmmmmm....

whynotme
01-16-2013, 10:32 AM
You are normally the voice of reason on ISOC, but for the first time I have to disagree with you. The two choices are the Patriots game, outside of Boston and the Atlanta Falcons game at the Georgia dome. It is January.....if I had a choice, I would pick Rhumba in Sosua....or AC......or Thailand.

i had no clue as to who is playing but yes given those choices for jan i would now say either far south or further east:corky:

bronx player
01-16-2013, 01:59 PM
Um meant sosua fellas lol

whynotme
01-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Um meant sosua fellas lol

ya we knew that:corky:

just your typical thread jack on a quiet night:rofl:

Seville
01-16-2013, 08:26 PM
All of the above typical NA thinking. The best place to watch the game is in your bed while your cock is in a chicas mouth. But hey, that's just my way of doing things.:rofl:

whynotme
01-16-2013, 08:34 PM
All of the above typical NA thinking. The best place to watch the game is in your bed while your cock is in a chicas mouth. But hey, that's just my way of doing things.:rofl:

and a drink in one hand while the other hand is guiding her head pressure:corky::rofl:

Mr. Smooth
01-17-2013, 05:13 AM

Bullshit! Where were you last spring during March Madness watching your Syracuse Orangemen play in the tournament? It was either the Sweet Sixteen or Elite Eight round. You were sitting next to me at Coaches Corner yelling, "Go Orange!" every 2 minutes. :rofl:

I don't recall your cock in any chicas mouth at the time. I think you waited until after the game before dispensing with one of your elixer shakes to some unsuspecting Haitiana. The poor dear.

Seville
01-17-2013, 09:29 AM
Bullshit! Where were you last spring during March Madness watching your Syracuse Orangemen play in the tournament? It was either the Sweet Sixteen or Elite Eight round. You were sitting next to me at Coaches Corner yelling, "Go Orange!" every 2 minutes. :rofl:

I don't recall your cock in any chicas mouth at the time. I think you waited until after the game before dispensing with one of your elixer shakes to some unsuspecting Haitiana. The poor dear.

The original question was not where to watch the Orangemen but where to watch a football game. There is a difference.:rofl:

El-Rey
01-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Wherever Im at.... :wink:

TNT72
01-18-2013, 10:49 AM
Wherever Im at.... :wink:

OK. Your answer let me know which El-Rey this is!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

El-Rey
01-18-2013, 10:53 AM
OK. Your answer let me know which El-Rey this is!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tu Saaaaabbbeeee