PDA

View Full Version : Soapies Massage?

bronx player
01-15-2013, 01:26 PM
Is there a venue that offers this never had one ,but heard its the shit....

el toro
01-15-2013, 01:36 PM

I've heard it's the shit in Thailand and maybe Philipines, but don't think anywhere in Sosua does it. Passion's used to offer something like that, but no longer does and I'm sure it wasn't like the places in SE Asia.

knotty
01-15-2013, 02:02 PM
you need to take yourself to Thailand in order to get one.

BigLongBeach
01-16-2013, 03:31 AM

I used the room in pink pony(sdq) with a shower, and they girl will clean you but I heard that is a amp/asian thing.

whynotme
01-16-2013, 07:44 AM
I've heard it's the shit in Thailand and maybe Philipines, but don't think anywhere in Sosua does it. Passion's used to offer something like that, but no longer does and I'm sure it wasn't like the places in SE Asia.

i had never had a soapie until the old days at passions and it was a great new experience. but then i went to asia and got the original.......... no comparison:corky: soapies are great, total body wash/soap/bodyslide/bbbj/fs 90 minutes of fun for under 50bucks:corky:

bailar
01-16-2013, 10:30 AM
Don't know about the massage part,,,,,,,,,, This was the only soapie I found in the DR!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28721&d=1317558199

basketball
01-21-2013, 05:48 PM
Don't know about the massage part,,,,,,,,,, This was the only soapie I found in the DR!!!

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28721&d=1317558199)

I replied to this post, b/c I liked the pic sooooooo much, lol.

Nuru massage is the actual name it's called. It is done on a inflated mattress, with Nuru gel, which acts as a lubricant. The girls slides back and forth on your front and back, eventually bringing your boys into play.

I've had mini "slides" at certain AMP's I've been to. Can't imagine how good it must be when done right, with a hottie.

vswolverine
02-21-2013, 01:55 AM
I have had a nuru massage once, just not a full service one. i highly recommend it. it was awesome.

h516
10-29-2013, 06:20 AM
I replied to this post, b/c I liked the pic sooooooo much, lol.

Nuru massage is the actual name it's called. It is done on a inflated mattress, with Nuru gel, which acts as a lubricant. The girls slides back and forth on your front and back, eventually bringing your boys into play.

I've had mini "slides" at certain AMP's I've been to. Can't imagine how good it must be when done right, with a hottie.

Just a little correction... while the Nuru looks amazing, it is different than a soapie in Thailand. In fact a Nuru massage is not a big thing there yet. I think it is bigger in Japan. A soapie usually consists of foreplay while your tub fills, your temporary gf giving you an erotica bath, sex, clean up and a a normal massage with oil or cream.

For Nuru in Bkk, try Dr. BJ's Nuru on soi 7 Sukhumvit.

Kevy
10-29-2013, 06:27 AM
Just a little correction... while the Nuru looks amazing, it is different than a soapie in Thailand. In fact a Nuru massage is not a big thing there yet. I think it is bigger in Japan. A soapie usually consists of foreplay while your tub fills, your temporary gf giving you an erotica bath, sex, clean up and a a normal massage with oil or cream.

don't forget the sliding on the air mattress:lol:

bkg
10-29-2013, 09:26 AM

Usually includes a BBBJ w/CIM in the tub as pre-cursor, move to the inflatible matress in the wet bath area for the body slide / warm-up for a second shot on the bed. By the time the warm up on the inflatible matress (the 'soapy' part), your damn near close to popping.