PDA

View Full Version : Conrad Gallant

faral
01-24-2013, 06:06 PM
http://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/USDHSICE/2012/03/07/file_attachments/98264/Gallant_Complaint.pdf

Not sure how to put this!? Obviously dude wasn't thinking w/ his big head. Over-promised, under-delivered. Chica got his money, he called Politur on her.
Afterwards he was even too cheap to "support" Politur and fiscalia (and that's how men in the DR, take care of men's business.) And, at the same time, probably spouting, " I am an American, I am an American! You can't touch me."

But then, I am a one-post wonder. What do I know!

uncle ruckus
01-24-2013, 06:39 PM
I don't know if this violates the first rule posted in http://www.insearchofchicas.org/

But I hope the asshole gets every single day in jail that the judge gives him. In a case like this, you're not getting out of it by "supporting" the police. This and drugs are the two situations you do not want to be mixed up in the Dominican Republic if you're a foreigner. This is exactly the reason every knowledgeable poster on this site recommends asking a chick for her cedula. Sure she can lie, but at least you did your due diligence. This fuckhead admitted immediately that he knew she was underage and that kept breaking the law for over a year.

faral
01-24-2013, 06:45 PM
Uncle,

do *you* know how to verify a cedula at 11 pm at night?
A Dominican cedula? A Haitian cedula?

Please advise!!
I would like to learn!

P.S.: Sure, she can lie. But her lie will not hold you harmless.
Neither by Dumbinican standards, nor the US.

I don't know if this violates the first rule posted in http://www.insearchofchicas.org/

But I hope the asshole gets every single day in jail that the judge gives him. In a case like this, you're not getting out of it by "supporting" the police. This and drugs are the two situations you do not want to be mixed up in the Dominican Republic if you're a foreigner. This is exactly the reason every knowledgeable poster on this site recommends asking a chick for her cedula. Sure she can lie, but at least you did your due diligence. This fuckhead admitted immediately that he knew she was underage and that kept breaking the law for over a year.

Apos
01-24-2013, 07:06 PM
Check Dominican Cedulas

http://www.jce.gob.do/Dependencias/Cedulaci%C3%B3n/ConsultarPadr%C3%B3n.aspx

uncle ruckus
01-24-2013, 07:07 PM
Uncle,

Please advise!!
I would like to learn!

Why *yes*, I do!

http://consultacedulados.jce.gob.do/web/CONSULTAPADR%C3%93N.aspx

In reality, none of us are going to sit down at a computer and verify a cedula. But I'm sure your "support" option would be much more likely to work if you can tell the Politur agent "She's walking around with a fake cedula and lied to me about her age." You're right, it doesn't absolve you of legal liability, but Dominican men being what they are are much more likely to cut you some slack in that case. But if you're a foreigner, and you KNOW she's underage, and you're STILL fucking/raping her for another year+, then there's no mercy available.

BorisDaBulletDodger
01-24-2013, 08:25 PM
http://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/USDHSICE/2012/03/07/file_attachments/98264/Gallant_Complaint.pdf

Not sure how to put this!? Obviously dude wasn't thinking w/ his big head. Over-promised, under-delivered. Chica got his money, he called Politur on her.
Afterwards he was even too cheap to "support" Politur and fiscalia (and that's how men in the DR, take care of men's business.) And, at the same time, probably spouting, " I am an American, I am an American! You can't touch me."

How are you involved or get this info?

steviewonder
01-24-2013, 08:54 PM
A Dominican cedula? A Haitian cedula? Please advise!!I would like to learn!

I have one simple rule, if I have one once of doubt, I don't touch her. That way I don't need to have a cedula check on my computer:wink:

However, here is something you can do with out a computer and the cedula in your hand, ask what is her birthday, and year born. 9 out of 10 if they are fake or borrowed will have a different answer because she hasn't memorized those details. It's very common for amigas to share the cedulas around.:icontd: If you get one of the 9 out of 10, say adios!:wink:

faral
01-24-2013, 11:17 PM
How can you not be involved? I don't give a fuck about the right to bear arms and assault weapons.

But can we keep the US government out of my bedroom, please? Especially if the bedroom is in another country, a different culture. Why does the US thinks it needs to impose its standards on all of the world????

And no, I don't condone what Mr. Gallant has done. But prosecution should solely rest within the jurisdiction of the DR. It is not US business!!!

P.S.: Just imagine a twelve-panel jury of your fellow American citizens, judging your sexual daily practices in the DR. Most everybody who reads this would probably get 30-to-life!

How are you involved or get this info?

uncle ruckus
01-25-2013, 02:09 AM
How can you not be involved? I don't give a fuck about the right to bear arms and assault weapons.

But can we keep the US government out of my bedroom, please? Especially if the bedroom is in another country, a different culture. Why does the US thinks it needs to impose its standards on all of the world????

And no, I don't condone what Mr. Gallant has done. But prosecution should solely rest within the jurisdiction of the DR. It is not US business!!!

P.S.: Just imagine a twelve-panel jury of your fellow American citizens, judging your sexual daily practices in the DR. Most everybody who reads this would probably get 30-to-life!

You're out of your mind. Mr. Gallant is lucky he was extradited and will be serving his time in an American jail instead of a Dominican jail. And I'm 100% in favor of the US Govt doing what it can to stop child trafficking/sex trade. As long as you remain a US Citizen, you remain subject to its laws anywhere in the world, whether you agree to them or not. If there's an extradition treaty with the other country, then you have to realize that you may be extradited for committing those US crimes in a foreign country (one of the prerequisites for extradition is that the act be a crime in both countries, so prostitution with ADULT, consenting women in the DR is not extraditable since prostitution isn't a crime). If you disagree with this, you're free to renounce your citizenship by filling out the proper form and submitting it to your nearest consulate/embasy/State Dept. office. Then you won't have to worry about the US Govt getting involved in your bedroom so you can illegally fuck little kids.

BTW, preventing the abuse of minors is not a "US standard." It's a "human" standard that has been accepted by EVERY single member of the U.N. This is something that is universally wrong. Think about this, if we go by your view, you'd be able to beat the shit out a woman in the privacy of your own home and the govt wouldn't be able to do anything about it? Or how about murdering or mutilating someone? Would that be allowed as long as its in the privacy of your home? Legally the privacy of your home is only protected to the extent there isn't probable cause for LE to believe you're committing a crime. If probable cause exists (such as a 16 year old saying that she was being kept as a sex slave and giving accurate dates of when you were in the country), then your privacy is gone.

BigLongBeach
01-25-2013, 02:55 AM

child abuse is not accepted by the Dominican culture, sure it happens but thats no different than what happens in the U.S.

hugrad95a
01-25-2013, 07:22 AM
Conrad ain't a motoconcho from the barrio. He's Fucked

MrHappy
01-25-2013, 07:38 AM
Uncle,

Please advise!!
I would like to learn!

The guy was actively looking for minors. He sent a minor girl to find other minor girls for him. It wasn't a one time deal at 11pm at night. He had the minor living with him, and had her look for other minors.

Fry his ass, if you ask me.

faral
01-25-2013, 03:43 PM
Excellent point which I had no fully appreciated.

The guy was actively looking for minors. He sent a minor girl to find other minor girls for him. It wasn't a one time deal at 11pm at night. He had the minor living with him, and had her look for other minors.

Fry his ass, if you ask me.

sporthobbyist
01-25-2013, 04:34 PM
Shit happens in the DR. Chicas get fake cedulas. and if you are caught I am sure you are in deep shit.
But this pedophile was seeking it out. Fuck him! dirty kid toucher

Its simple, if she looks that young and has no cedula, dont risk it.

faral
01-25-2013, 06:27 PM
On second thought.
What is going to happen to Robert134465859 once he insults the Thai king?

Bangkok Hilton? http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/392438.The_damage_done_

Shit happens in the DR. Chicas get fake cedulas. and if you are caught I am sure you are in deep shit.
But this pedophile was seeking it out. Fuck him! dirty kid toucher

Its simple, if she looks that young and has no cedula, dont risk it.

sporthobbyist
01-25-2013, 06:41 PM
On second thought.
What is going to happen to Robert134465859 once he insults the Thai king?

Bangkok Hilton? http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/392438.The_damage_done_

I am sure Robert knows better.

How did you get that link? Just come across it???:confused:

whynotme
01-25-2013, 06:43 PM
I am sure Robert knows better.

How did you get that link? Just come across it???:confused:

google is everyones friend:D

sporthobbyist
01-25-2013, 06:46 PM

Not the book link. The Homeland Security Report.
Unless that is what you meant??

What do you look up? Scumbag extradited pedophiles?:rofl:

Kevy
01-25-2013, 06:49 PM

yeah this link, where did he get that???

The book is for a heroin trafficker, the insulting the king is another issue, they usually let you go after a couple months, but don't want you back.

TNT72
01-25-2013, 06:51 PM
Faral= Conrad Gallant?????

Yo no se.

faral
01-25-2013, 06:53 PM
Indeed.
But does every American visitor to Thailand knows that insulting the King is a felony?

Punishable by Bangkok Hilton.

P.S.: And does Robert153443538 know that the Bangkok Hilton, is not really a part of the Hilton chain?:):)

Seville
01-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Indeed.
But does every American visitor to Thailand knows that insulting the King is a felony?

Punishable by Bangkok Hilton.

P.S.: And does Robert153443538 know that the Bangkok Hilton, is not really a part of the Hilton chain?:):)

The only people I will end up insulting are Whynotme and Kevy.....I will probably accomplish that just by being with them.:smile:

MyTio
01-25-2013, 06:58 PM

Yo no se. you cant use the Internet from federal jail:rofl::rofl::rofl:

faral
01-25-2013, 06:59 PM
Goes to the show that a BOD is totally clueless.

:)

Yo no se.

Kevy
01-25-2013, 06:59 PM
The only people I will end up insulting are Whynotme and Kevy.....I will probably accomplish that just by being with them.:smile:

I am looking forward to it:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

whynotme
01-25-2013, 07:00 PM

aslong as you lost that 60 pounds before you park your ass beteween kevy and i on that flight to ac we will be fine:corky:

btw kevy;
robert booked the middle seat between us on our flight to ac:rofl:

Kevy
01-25-2013, 07:01 PM
aslong as you lost that 60 pounds before you park your ass beteween kevy and i on that flight to ac we will be fine:corky:

btw kevy;

You didn't tell me he was stupid.:rolleyes:

faral
01-25-2013, 07:01 PM
Robert,

when are your leaving? I'll be back next week. I can pick up some slack. :)

whynotme
01-25-2013, 07:02 PM

I am looking forward to it:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you have a few hours :rofl:

btw kevy; robert booked the middle seat between us on our flight to ac:rofl:

Seville
01-25-2013, 07:03 PM

btw kevy;

I did that as a social experiment. I want to see which of my thighs will end up with a hand on it.......the right or the left.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
01-25-2013, 07:04 PM
You didn't tell me he was stupid.:rolleyes:

If you had read any of my 5000 posts you wouldn't have needed to be told. :rofl:

Kevy
01-25-2013, 07:05 PM
If you had read any of my 5000 posts you wouldn't have needed to be told. :rofl:

That is true and I know weyland,:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seville
01-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Robert,

when are your leaving? I'll be back next week. I can pick up some slack. :)

Leaving Tuesday evening for Santiago. Early flight on Wednesday.

Seville
01-25-2013, 07:06 PM
That is true and I know weyland,:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My condolences.

whynotme
01-25-2013, 07:07 PM
I did that as a social experiment. I want to see which of my thighs will end up with a hand on it.......the right or the left.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

its a short flight and they dont have any cc so you will be out of luck

a failed experiment:rofl:

sporthobbyist
01-25-2013, 07:13 PM

Yo no se.

Es posible que sea un pedófilo??? Espero que no!!!??!!

hugrad95a
01-25-2013, 08:06 PM
Shrewsbury man faces sex tourism charges; Conrad Gallant, 61, arrested in Dominican Republic

http://diariode3.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/acusan+estadounidense+de-procurar+sexo-+con+menore+-en+Dominicana.jpg

SHREWSBURY, Mass. — A Shrewsbury man is being charged in federal court with having sex with a minor in the Dominican Republic.
Conrad Gallant, 61 previously of Winchendon and most recently of Shrewsbury, has been accused of engaging in sexual acts with a 14-year-old girl in the Dominican Republic over the past year.
The investigation, led by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Homeland Security Investigations, allegedly found that on several occasions between Feb. 2011 and 2012 Gallant traveled to the Dominican Republic to engage in sexual acts with a minor.
According to court documents, Gallant engaged in a sexual relationship with the girl, promised and paid her money, and took photographs of her. Also, according to the same court documents, Gallant asked the minor victim to bring him other female minors with whom he could have sex.
Gallant was arrested in the Dominican Republic March 4. He arrived in the United States late Tuesday, and had an initial court appearance on Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Miami.
If convicted, Gallant faces up to 30 years in prison, a lifetime of supervised release and a $250,000 fine.
The case is being investigated by Homeland Security Investigations Boston with assistance from the Mass. State Police Detective Unit assigned to District Attorney Early's office and state police troopers from the Digital Evidence and Multimedia Section.

TNT72
01-25-2013, 08:50 PM
Goes to the show that a BOD is totally clueless.

:)

Yes, your right. Your the one totally clued in. Your right. The US government shouldn't EVER say anything when US citizens go around fucking 14 year old girls!

You said it all when you said you wanted the government butt out when it comes to guys fucking underage chicas.

You know way to much about this case to be just another poster, with your whole 1 month membership and 8 posts. Either you're him, or you're a travel buddy that enjoy's younger than you should, and you're use to paying off the local PD, and not liking it when the US government sticks their nose in!

Just my opinion of course.:rolleyes:

deezl
01-25-2013, 09:04 PM
Jeez, talk about not living up to your name. Gallant? Not so much.

Dick Dawson
01-26-2013, 01:17 AM
Es posible que sea un pedófilo??? Espero que no!!!??!!

More like a previously banned troll that just can't stay away.

faral
01-26-2013, 09:37 PM
You figured it all out!
And with that, we just let the thread die.

Maybe "The Prize is Right", is just the next stop in your amazing life/conquest of reasoning!

P.S.: At least, be thankful that somebody brought it to the attention of all the self-proclaimed "experts" on this board.

Yes, your right. Your the one totally clued in. Your right. The US government shouldn't EVER say anything when US citizens go around fucking 14 year old girls!

You said it all when you said you wanted the government butt out when it comes to guys fucking underage chicas.

You know way to much about this case to be just another poster, with your whole 1 month membership and 8 posts. Either you're him, or you're a travel buddy that enjoy's younger than you should, and you're use to paying off the local PD, and not liking it when the US government sticks their nose in!

Just my opinion of course.:rolleyes:

TNT72
01-26-2013, 09:54 PM
You figured it all out!
And with that, we just let the thread die.

Maybe "The Prize is Right", is just the next stop in your amazing life/conquest of reasoning!

P.S.: At least, be thankful that somebody brought it to the attention of all the self-proclaimed "experts" on this board.

Yes, you are right. I NEVER imagined that sick fucks went to a Third World country to take advantage of underage girls!

I'm just a stupid fuck, that, if it wasn't for smart guys like you, I'd just continue to go down and fuck chica's who are of age.

whynotme
01-27-2013, 09:50 AM
You figured it all out!

not me:corky:

but when i get more time i will figure out your previous................ and obviously banned handle.
but for now i have more important things to do............ gotta go ice fishing :corky::rofl:

michel3275
01-27-2013, 10:14 AM

but when i get more time i will figure out your previous................ and obviously banned handle.
but for now i have more important things to do............ gotta go ice fishing :corky::rofl:

Topless?

Kevy
01-27-2013, 10:27 AM

Banned now, Papi_sosua previously banned.:rolleyes:

whynotme
01-27-2013, 04:30 PM

it wasn't cold enough.............only -14 so i stopped at my sis's house for her 1st grandsons 1st b;day party and drank there whisky and then came home.:eek:

Topless?
that was yesterday:rofl:

Banned now, Papi_sosua previously banned.:rolleyes:

glad you took care of that.

leave for a few hours and i miss all the fun on here:wink:as well as an accident call but my employee got it so he gets 1/3 of the money......