PDA

View Full Version : Bailar, ¿te gustaría aprender?

bailar
02-04-2013, 07:35 PM
I just pulled into Sousa today. I'm planning on being here untill the 15th unless an emergency comes up at home in the states and I have to abort the trip. Rick has me fixed up at the Mary Rose but I'll probably take in a road trip to Las Terrenas or Punta Rucia over the weekend. If anybody wants to work on their Latin dancing skillls,,Bachata..Merengue... or Salsa I'll be around and available to spend some time with you. PM me .... I might get a sim card for my DR Phone tomorrow if I do I'll post the number. I just wanted to share and pay it forward.......No big deal really...I just enjoy it!!! Don't be shy!!!

Mark

The Sage
02-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Can you work with some of the chicks while your there to get them dancing on 1? If you can, pass their names on to me and I'll pick up where you leave off. Over time we might be able to put together a large enough group so there'll always be someone to dance with. I'll always regret that I didn't seriously attempt to teach the novia how to dance proper Salsa. She had the talent I just refused to find the time.

I just pulled into Sousa on today. I'm planning on being here untill the 15th unless an emergency comes up at home in the states and I have to abort the trip. Rick has me fixed up at the Mary Rose but I'll probably take in a road trip to Las Terrenas or Punta Rucia over the weekend. If anybody wants to work on their Latin dancing skillls,,Bachata..Merengue... or Salsa I'll be around and available to spend some time with you. PM me .... I might get a sim card for my DR Phone tomorrow if I do I'll post the number. I just wanted to share and pay it forward.......No big deal really...I just enjoy it!!! Don't be shy!!!

Mark

Westy
02-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Wish I were going to be there at the time. Oh, well.

SrSuerte
02-05-2013, 01:35 AM
No Sabia Bailar sabe bailar todo de eso(bachata, merengue y salsa).....:confused::confused: Que bueno!

continentalmike
02-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Good initiative!

Let me know how it goes with the local gringo populace..

bailar
02-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Can you work with some of the chicks while your there to get them dancing on 1? If you can, pass their names on to me and I'll pick up where you leave off. Over time we might be able to put together a large enough group so there'll always be someone to dance with. I'll always regret that I didn't seriously attempt to teach the novia how to dance proper Salsa. She had the talent I just refused to find the time.
I took the time to teach my favorita salsa and it worked out well for me. I've become more and more disenchanted with the strip as far as dancing goes. Last night i got board on the strip early and found a cool bar called New York Bar up close to passions. The mix was a very refreshing combination of Bachata, Salsa,and Kompa . I'll probably just go there tonight and skip the strip altogether.

XXX
02-05-2013, 06:41 PM
I took the time to teach my favorita salsa and it worked out well for me. I've become more and more disenchanted with the strip as far as dancing goes. Last night i got board on the strip early and found a cool bar called New York Bar up close to passions. The mix was a very refreshing combination of Bachata, Salsa,and Kompa . I'll probably just go there tonight and skip the strip altogether.

I agree,,,,,I went there a couple of times in October with a chica,,,,,

Much better than that shit they play in DLatin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Enjoy yourself buddy,,,,,,,,,,,,:iconTU: