rahsta
02-24-2013, 11:02 PM
http://youtu.be/bsb3lrQGNcA

Prometheus
02-24-2013, 11:47 PM
sigh!!!!!!

MrHappy
02-25-2013, 07:37 AM
Some people put waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much effort into this hobby.

blazaveli
02-25-2013, 08:38 AM
How many chicas did yall recognize in the video? :rofl::rofl:

Chief Papi Lindo
02-25-2013, 06:39 PM
there needs to be a sosua handbook stating 'do not talk about sosua to outsiders'..treat it like masonry or some shit...some dudes have too much free-time..

TonyT
02-25-2013, 06:44 PM
Give me a dollar for each time he mentioned "super bowl weekend" and I could afford a super bowl weekend trip. :lol:

bailar
02-25-2013, 08:11 PM
It's dumbass people like this who are going to make every weekend Superbowl Weekend.... YouTube?..come on son!!!! get a life,,,,,

blazaveli
02-25-2013, 08:40 PM
Couldn't agree with you more!! My sentiments exactly. This is the type of shit that's leading to more and more of the once every 2 years WW travelers who than go back home and blow up the spot even more. These mofos are cancerous to our pass-time.

there needs to be a sosua handbook stating 'do not talk about sosua to outsiders'..treat it like masonry or some shit...some dudes have too much free-time..

JD426
02-25-2013, 09:46 PM
I'm gonna have to watch that Video a couple times, so he can explain Low Season and High Season to me again, cause I think he went too fast and I dont wanna miss anything
.. and that Super Bowl weekend thing... can someone explain that to me ?

Sure glad there are videos like this on the Interwebs, so we can learn from this guy who has "been all over the world"...
It's so educational... & fascinating, and I feel smarter for having watched it..

deezl
02-25-2013, 09:52 PM
and i guess that must be the 'short' version of the video because he's selling (the apparently 'full' version) on his website for $9.99

and a map of sosua for $1.99.

and he's apparenly 'conquered' costa rica as well.

the word 'dipshit' comes to mind...

knotty
02-25-2013, 11:41 PM
man, this video was sooooo boring....um.....um.....um....his knowledge is limited cuz he don't seem like he know shit. he repeated himself several times in this video. he wasted 30min of my life. wish someone bumped into this asshole and smack his dumb ass. he sounds like a sucka.

rahsta
02-26-2013, 12:01 AM
He even mention ISOC in his video. lol

blazaveli
02-26-2013, 12:48 AM
Tell the truth now yall. Which member made the video?:rofl:

Inspector HU.... Your services are needed :rofl::rofl:

He even mention ISOC in his video. lol

leaseno
02-26-2013, 01:39 AM
Another so-called web entrepreneur. I'm sure he'll find a few suckers; there's never a shortage of pretenders.

Next he'll be pushing traveling packages for suckers (Super Bowl Weekend Special) or maybe even his own forum.

steelsavior
04-05-2013, 07:26 PM
what the fuck is up with all the hate?
the man is free to do whatever the fuck he wants to do.
for all the haters, go fuck yourselves!
damn, it's no secret about the DR, damn, ya all grown ass men are hating on this dude, i love this video and been to the DR and CR over 100 times.

Jimmydr
04-05-2013, 07:36 PM
damn, it's no secret about the DR, damn, ya all grown ass men are hating on this dude, i love this video and been to the DR and CR over 100 times.

hate is what we do here between trips.

BigLongBeach
04-05-2013, 07:49 PM

Nice trailer SteelSavior

how many posts

harlem hec
04-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Nice trailer SteelSavior

how many post

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tgunz
04-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Ummm ahhhh aaaa you know... If you took ummm ahhhh all the ahhh you know out. It would be a 10 minute trailer... I love the part when he says if your like me and hmmmm ahhhh don't like to read.. lmfao that's quite evident..

rushdog34
04-05-2013, 09:29 PM
I don't know about you all but i feel informed and enlightened but I did master the art of fast forwarding through a boring ass video

eastcoastallstar
04-05-2013, 09:37 PM

You sound like you sucking his dick. Calm down Nancy.

rushdog34
04-05-2013, 09:44 PM
come on east you know its uummmmm him

steelsavior
04-06-2013, 02:18 PM
Nice trailer SteelSavior

how many posts

What does this mean?:confused:

Jimmydr
04-06-2013, 02:20 PM
What does this mean?:confused:

It means maybe you should contribute more, first.

sporthobbyist
04-06-2013, 05:18 PM
This video is so slow. Bored to death.

what is he offering? a tour service? videos?

steelsavior
04-06-2013, 07:23 PM
It means maybe you should contribute more, first.

Jimmy,
Contribute what? posts? and before what? before i call out some lame assholes for hating on a dudes youtube video?
Naw, i'm not stranger to forums or message boards, and am not a "newbie" by no means to the whole traveling the world game. I feel my first thread of "hi, looking for asses" was good enough for me to call out some dipshits on this thread.
I'm not referring to you Jimmy, i'm referring to the dipshit that said i was sucking the dudes dick and the dude that ambiguously said " nice trailer more posts"...i still don't get it...but anyway, moving on.

Jimmydr
04-06-2013, 07:27 PM
I'm not referring to you Jimmy, i'm referring to the dipshit that said i was sucking the dudes dick and the dude that ambiguously said " nice trailer more posts"...i still don't get it...but anyway, moving on.

I never been called a dipshit. Is that above or below asshole?

BigLongBeach
04-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Jimmy,
Contribute what? posts? and before what? before i call out some lame assholes for hating on a dudes youtube video?
Naw, i'm not stranger to forums or message boards, and am not a "newbie" by no means to the whole traveling the world game. I feel my first thread of "hi, looking for asses" was good enough for me to call out some dipshits on this thread.

Your not a newbi, and you dont get it ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ViF6JRNjTk

BronxMoney
04-06-2013, 10:20 PM

Th First rule of Fight Club isssssss......what Wenis? :rofl: