PDA

View Full Version : Oxygen

hughgrection
03-04-2013, 01:23 PM
I received this email

"
Going Out of Business Sale
May 30th will be the last night anyone will get to be in oxygen retreat. Oxygen Retreat as you know it will cease to exist on May 31st 2013.

If you book to arrive and leave anytime between March 22nd to May 31st 2013 we will be offering the following unbelievable discounted prices.

Selection 2 Nights 3 Nights+ 5 Nights+
Standard GOLD Package $1,199 $549/night $499/night
Jr. Penthouse GOLD 'PLUS' Package $1,399 $649/night $599/night
Penthouse Package $1,999 $949/night $899/night
Villa Package $2,499 $1,199/night $1,149/night

Couples Pricing

Penthouse with 3x2hrs companions $2,499 $1,199/night $1,149/night
Villa with 4x2hrs companions $3,199 $1,549/night $1,499/night

Conditions on Special Offer:
a) You cannot use the Refer-a-Friend discount with this special.
b) Gold 'Plus' package includes one overnight companion plus 1x2 hour companion per night.
c) See Payment Info for payment options and conditions,
d) Newcomers will need to pay 50$ membership fee.
e) Existing bookings may not be changed to the new prices.

BOOK TODAY

www.oxygenretreat.com
Take advantage of our deals and book Today"

wrgold
03-04-2013, 03:20 PM
If thats the "special" pricing what was the regular pricing lol?

eastcoastallstar
03-04-2013, 03:43 PM
I wonder what will happen to the hoes on April 1st? I would wait em out.

MrHappy
03-04-2013, 05:49 PM
Quick! Show of hands... who's surprised?

camaro1257
03-04-2013, 10:41 PM
The only way it makes sense to pay that kind of money is if you have money to burn...

eastcoastallstar
03-04-2013, 10:58 PM
The only way it makes sense to pay that kind of money is if you have money to burn...

or a Russian Billionaire that misses home. Even the hottest hoes from STI and SDQ don't cost a third of those prices.

Dr World
03-05-2013, 12:24 AM
I think I would need some oxygen after paying those prices..

BigLongBeach
03-05-2013, 07:53 AM
The prices arent terrible just bad. Think about...

lets say its a 3-4 star all-inclusive that means: unlimited top shelf books booze, frozen drinks, breakfast/lunch/dinner, snacks la-carte, and 24/7 food service. Your room is a Junior Suite, and faces the beach. without pussy included its the room is worth between $200-$350/night. Now add TLN at $100 from one top Shelf whore. Its not that bad.

Now think about a 4-5star resort like hardrock punta cana or casa de campo and unlimited 5star whores, paying $1000/night isn't that bad *room+board+whores*

One of my examples is that i looked at the video of oxygen and the basic room is small and not pretty, and it's not on the beach. This basic setup isnt worth the rates.

The other problem that there are a lot more info about the sex trade in DR available, and there are many more options.

weyland
03-05-2013, 08:23 AM
or a Russian Billionaire that misses home.
???? I don't think there are many dominicanas in Russia, if any at all.

SrSuerte
03-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Oxygen Retreat as you know it will cease to exist on May 31st 2013.

If you book to arrive and leave anytime between March 22nd to May 31st 2013 we will be offering the following unbelievable discounted prices.

I wonder what will happen to the hoes on April 1st? I would wait em out.

If they stop working on April 1st then they are fools because they have one more month of Employment in May!!!......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

eastcoastallstar
03-05-2013, 10:53 AM
If they stop working on April 1st then they are fools because they have one more month of Employment in May!!!......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oopps, I meant June 1st.

eastcoastallstar
03-05-2013, 10:54 AM
???? I don't think there are many dominicanas in Russia, if any at all.

Doesnt Oxygen Retreat have those Eastern European Hoes, with a w Dominicanas thrown in?

El-Rey
03-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Thats utterly ridiculous.. That pussy made of gold? Im offering Tours at half those prices.. Coco Bros Tours Inc.. :wink:

MrHappy
03-05-2013, 12:26 PM

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

Hunter
03-05-2013, 01:15 PM
I think its the other high end resort with the Russians?

Cant think of the name??

The moral might be there was not room for 2 high end resorts.

But I think the business model can work. Lot of money rolling around and guys who have it that is chump change for hot russian and dr babes.

weyland
03-05-2013, 01:27 PM
I think its the other high end resort with the Russians?

Can't think of the name??

The moral might be there was not room for 2 high end resorts.

But I think the business model can work. Lot of money rolling around and guys who have it that is chump change for hot russian and dr babes.
That is (or was) Viking. Not sure if it is still going because I haven't heard anything about it for years. Also never heard of Russians there, although there might well have been some. Mostly Ukrainians, Moldavians. Belarussians, and Baltics. I used to chat with one of the Latvian whores from time to time when she came to shop at La Sirena.

Of course the business model can work. There are enough people in the world to whom money is no object. The problem is always if it is successful, Dominicans want to move in and take over or cream off most of the profits. Look what happened to Luz Marie (Frank's place). Different level I know, but same problem.

Hunter
03-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Yeah thats it thx weyland...

Ahh ukrainian babes in DR...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72100&d=1362508955

I just read viking is out of business..lol..

DR Nights is doing this type of thing on Punta Cana. there is report on ISOC on that place.

Rubicon
03-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Anybody who can be convinced to pay this,

Standard GOLD Package $1,199 $549/night $499/night
Jr. Penthouse GOLD 'PLUS' Package $1,399 $649/night $599/night
Penthouse Package $1,999 $949/night $899/night
Villa Package $2,499 $1,199/night $1,149/night

and be required to pay this,

Conditions on Special Offer:
d) Newcomers will need to pay 50$ membership fee.

after already being warned of this,

Going Out of Business Sale

deserves the fucking they're going to get, rather than the one they think they're going to give. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MrHappy
03-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Anybody who can be convinced to pay this,

and be required to pay this,

after already being warned of this,

deserves the fucking they're going to get, rather than the one they think they're going to give. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You caught that too, huh? Now you know what kind of brains the guy has got.

Rubicon
03-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Now you know what kind of brains the guy has got.

Yeah, and it goes a long way in explaining this:

Going Out of Business Sale :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Westy
03-06-2013, 08:08 AM
"A fool and his money are soon parted."

I thought the old saying was, 'A fool and his money are soon partying.' :party: :drunk: :toast: :smokefat: :woohoo::seetits: :3some: :facial:

Nonetheless, Oxygen was successful for a good long time. How many similar operations are running under the radar, relying on word-of-mouth among an exclusive clientele? Doubt if we'll ever know, except for the odd one that surfaces in a scandal like the ones they built for Spitzer and Melendez.

Gee, I'm glad I'm too old and not rich enough to attract the attention of the press when I do scandalous things! :corky:

kingraoh
03-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Yeah thats it thx weyland...

Ahh ukrainian babes in DR...

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72100&d=1362508955)

I just read viking is out of business..lol..

DR Nights is doing this type of thing on Punta Cana. there is report on ISOC on that place.

Still trying to decide on my summer vacation.

If I go to the DR, where can I find chicas like those in the pic (especially the one on far the left):lol:

whynotme
03-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Still trying to decide on my summer vacation.

If I go to the DR, where can I find chicas like those in the pic (especially the one on far the left):lol:

not where regular mongers monger in the dr:corky:

you can try the ai's or the ukraine or walking street in pattaya

kingraoh
03-10-2013, 08:53 PM
not where regular mongers monger in the dr:corky:

you can try the ai's or the ukraine or walking street in pattaya

the ai's?

whynotme
03-10-2013, 09:30 PM
the ai's?

all inclusive's

blueoxygen
04-21-2014, 03:35 PM
spam

spam

spam

thunderstar
04-21-2014, 04:12 PM
Not sure how long this will last - but what are the prices?

greydread
04-21-2014, 04:14 PM
Die Evil thread, Die! :mad:

el_papi_chew_low
04-21-2014, 08:22 PM
We look forward to assisting you in booking your next vacation, existing reservations or inquiries on this merger at:

info@blueparadisedr.com

What's the largest group of guys you can accommodate for a bachelor party?

BigLongBeach
04-21-2014, 08:41 PM
Buy some ad space since when are promotion free around here?

I am not going for move for a insta ban cause some mongers need places like that but..........

Hello Everyone. For some of you who are wondering about Blue oxygen.

We are thrilled to announce the merging of the top two adult vacation resorts in the Dominican Republic.

Effective immediately, Oxygen Retreat and Blue Paradise DR will become: Blue Oxygen Resort.

Blue Oxygen will continue to provide the type of high quality service in the adult entertainment, which has always set BP and O2 apart from the rest.
All Blue Oxygen clients are cordially invited to our private, beach front resort in order to personally experience the launch of this exhilarating new venture.

We look forward to assisting you in booking your next vacation, existing reservations or inquiries on this merger at:

info@blueparadisedr.com

Al Nyc
04-23-2014, 01:14 PM

LMAO!:rofl:

huskerdude
04-23-2014, 04:44 PM
So True!

MrHappy
04-23-2014, 09:57 PM
spam

spam

spam

Holy cow! This place is still around????? I thought they folded long ago. How many suckers are there in the world, anyway?

(maybe I shouldn't ask that)