PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hop Stations in Sosua or POP?

No Worries
04-10-2013, 08:09 PM
I just rented a car in Sosua and it only has a CD player and radio. I was wondering, are there any channels that play hip hop down here?

deezl
04-10-2013, 08:15 PM
I just rented a car in Sosua and it only has a CD player and radio. I was wondering, are there any channels that play hip hop down here?

i don't think so. I've scanned through every station down there just looking to see what was out there and don't remember hearing any non-latin music.

Seville
04-11-2013, 02:27 AM

Try Bachata while you are here. You might like it.

MrHappy
04-11-2013, 07:57 AM

Do you have Sirius in your car back home? Bring your receiver down with you..

el toro
04-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Winners Circle isn't a radio station?? You can always buy a few CDs in the street or have El-Rey burn one for you. Perhaps we'll cross paths next week if you're around.

No Worries
04-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Try Bachata while you are here. You might like it.

I live in the Bronx, I hear bachata everyday. LOL

BigLongBeach
04-11-2013, 12:55 PM
For your next trip bring your ipod or mp3 player converter. I used bring it for my trips. It was part of my carry on checklist.

For now just buy a bunch bootlegs on the beach or the strip. It would be less than $5

TONYTNT40
04-11-2013, 11:50 PM
Hip Hop in Sosua? Man you on vacation, you can hear that BS when you get back. Or trade places with me, I hear that shit all day.

"Diamonds all on my watch, diamonds all on my chain." Ok that's enough.