PDA

View Full Version : Online ad: LaRomana, works Salon de Belleza

Fiat
04-21-2013, 11:47 AM
Found a girl online, and now exchanging a few emails and will try to talk to her on phone. Noticed that many of the girls I find online have the same job - Salon de belezza. Sure, I will never know if she is a semi-pro, but if I go visit I would need to have something more than feelings. In other words, I would need to see she is not a party type, and be able to meet family, her girlfriends, etc.

I have been in the Dom rep several times, specifically to monger. This time, I think I will try this online dating. But, there sure are alot of girls working in salon de belezza.

Ideas, suggestions?

Seville
04-21-2013, 11:55 AM
Found a girl online, and now exchanging a few emails and will try to talk to her on phone. Noticed that many of the girls I find online have the same job - Salon de belezza. Sure, I will never know if she is a semi-pro, but if I go visit I would need to have something more than feelings. In other words, I would need to see she is not a party type, and be able to meet family, her girlfriends, etc.

I have been in the Dom rep several times, specifically to monger. This time, I think I will try this online dating. But, there sure are alot of girls working in salon de belezza.

Ideas, suggestions?

Take plenty of pesos with you.

SrSuerte
04-21-2013, 12:12 PM
When did you first hear of ISOC? Do you know anyone from on the board?

Rubicon
04-21-2013, 12:40 PM
I hope you don't mind that I ask a question, but, why would you

need to have something more than feelings.

need to see she is not a party type

be able to meet family, her girlfriends, etc. but ask for

Ideas, suggestions?
from guys on a monger board?
For the record, I'm not flaming you, I really am curious.

bronxbomber718
04-21-2013, 12:49 PM
my guess is you know very little spanish

Dr World
04-21-2013, 01:26 PM
You should probably post her information on here, with her online profile, some of the guys might recognize her and give you more info on her. We have members that live there and could find out more about her for you.

JD426
04-21-2013, 01:31 PM
Oh, there is is again
that AWKWARD song......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skU-jBFzXl0

Fiat
04-21-2013, 02:00 PM
I hope you don't mind that I ask a question, but, why would you

but ask for

from guys on a monger board?
For the record, I'm not flaming you, I really am curious.

All reasonable questions. Having done quite alot of mongering, that's what I know. Thinking that some of you might be looking around for a "normal" girl. Not a party type, I guess that's not what I really meant, but rather NOT a total slut. I'll take care of that later! Meet her family and friends - isn't that appropriate? Something more than feelings, i.e., I would not want to proceed if I had nothing more than feelings that she wasn't a pro. Easier said than done, I suppose.

I can barely get along in Spanish. Not worried about it.

No, I don't know anyone on this board. Have known of in search of chicas quite a long time. I probably had a profile/user name at sometime in the past.

I may consider DrWorld's suggestion to post her profile at a future date.

Glad you guys are asking the questions, but TinyTim? WTF?

Rubicon
04-21-2013, 02:10 PM
I, too, look for the chicas who aren't getting banged by every swinging dick walking down Pedro Clisante, but, Meet the Parents? Uh, no thanks.

Fiat
04-21-2013, 02:31 PM
I, too, look for the chicas who aren't getting banged by every swinging dick walking down Pedro Clisante, but, Meet the Parents? Uh, no thanks.

Not something I will be anxious to do. It will happen if it has to happen.

weyland
04-21-2013, 03:10 PM
But, there sure are a lot of girls working in salon de belezza.
Two reasons:

Firstly, there really are a lot working in that trade. If you go to some tiny settlement with only three shops, one will be a colmado (general store), one will be a banca (selling lottery tickets), and the other a hair/nails salon.

Secondly, because it is one of the few professions those who are too lazy or stupid to work will have any knowledge of, and can maintain a realistic pretence that they are employed. If they posted they were brain surgeons or nuclear physicists the "mark" might see through their lies quicker. Plus they associate that job with looking good and hope their "mark" will make the same connection.

JD426
04-21-2013, 03:45 PM
Not something I will be anxious to do. It will happen if it has to happen.

Generally speaking (unless you are Fluent in spanish & know whats what ) You dont get to meet the "parents" ( cousins and bothers and sisters is a diff matter)

unless

1)- the girl is already serious about marrying you, and the parents are checking you out as a potential esposo.

2)- they are HUSTLING you, and sooner or later, most likely sooner, you will get stuck feeding them, and buying gifts for all of them.. maybe even asked to pay for someones medical bills.

so , not sure why you would even consider it.

I think Mr Weyland laid it out for you, u may want to heed his warning.. he lives there.

Fiat
04-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Again, all very reasonable feedback provided.

>>some tiny settlement with only three shops<<

In La Romana, how many salon de belezas would there be? Just a rhetorical question. Probably can finish this thread right now.

weyland
04-21-2013, 05:45 PM
In La Romana, how many salon de belezas would there be? Just a rhetorical question. Probably can finish this thread right now.
Never been there but as a wild guess 30 to 60. They can start up in business for US$500 easily.

MrHappy
04-21-2013, 06:42 PM
Never been there but as a wild guess 30 to 60. They can start up in business for US$500 easily.

You mean per block, right?

Girls that really work in Salons have very little free time, and virtually never on weekends, unless it's late at night.

Girls that don't really work in salons, but say they do, do it to make you think they're not working girls.

Personally, I will not date a girl that owns or works in a salon. (but that's just me.)

mrblackluv
04-21-2013, 08:11 PM
You mean per block, right?

Girls that really work in Salons have very little free time, and virtually never on weekends, unless it's late at night.

Girls that don't really work in salons, but say they do, do it to make you think they're not working girls.

Personally, I will not date a girl that owns or works in a salon. (but that's just me.)

Really fucking late...like 1-2am.
I tried to date "fuck" :lol: a girl who owned a nail salon in Santo Domingo.

They do NOT turn down clients..and will work alllll fucking day and night.

Funny thing too..is that they work so much...they barely have time to keep their own shit looking good.

We were supposed to meet at 7pm on a Friday night. (In retrospect..it was a dumb idea to begin with)..
I stopped by the shop at 7:15, and there were clients everywhere...She called me at 1:30am to say she was getting in a cab. I was in the club by then working on some other pussy.

jacknback
04-21-2013, 11:20 PM
Should have looked here in AC....beauty salons every other doorway....your bound to score sooner or later.Just need to watch for the ladyboys.:corky: