PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Memorial Day weekend 2013

walmega1
04-22-2013, 03:57 PM
I'll be in Sosua over Memorial Day weekend and a few days after. I need all the advice I can get. Staying at Rocky's.

surreal83
04-23-2013, 06:09 PM
I'll be in Sosua over Memorial Day weekend and a few days after. I need all the advice I can get. Staying at Rocky's.

You're first time? Are you travelling solo?

deezl
04-23-2013, 06:38 PM

READ!

best advice anyone can give you. you've got a month so there's plenty of time to get up to speed. subscribe to trip reports and read!

walmega1
04-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Gotcha, I've been reading up a little each day. I'll be going with a couple of buddies, but I am pulling the trip together. Any advice on how to best use this site?

TNT72
04-24-2013, 09:06 PM
Gotcha, I've been reading up a little each day. I'll be going with a couple of buddies, but I am pulling the trip together. Any advice on how to best use this site?

As deezl suggested. Buy a membership to the Trip Report section. That will give you the basics.

You picked the right place to stay for your first trip. Rick will introduce you to guys there that will help you out some.

SrSuerte
04-25-2013, 04:53 AM
As deezl suggested. Buy a membership to the Trip Report section. That will give you the basics.

You picked the right place to stay for your first trip. Rick will introduce you to guys there that will help you out some.

They might even introduce you to a chic that just finished with her salad!

TNT72
04-25-2013, 08:59 AM
They might even introduce you to a chic that just finished with her salad!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Memory like a computadora!!!!!!!