PDA

View Full Version : Barahona Province May 2013

Jao
06-21-2013, 09:56 AM
Trip started in Santo Domingo, then Santiago for one night, returned to Santo Domingo for another night and then drove to Barahona. Took the Malecon in Santo Domingo straight towards San Cristobal. Drove through San Cristobal to get to the highway for the direction of Bani. Good 4 lane highway. Bani is a nice town. La Salinas has sand dunes and a Dominican Naval base. Salt production in La Salinas. Iguanas will cross the road there and are protected.

Drove through Bani to continue onto the highway for the trip further west. (Mango festival in Bani, supposedly 12 mangos for 50 pesos).

Next town is Azua when heading west, again drove through the town to continue the drive west.

Scenic ride, mountains and hills, friendly people. I give free rides to some Dominican Military and Police I see waiting for public transportation (Army, Navy, Marines and Polica Nacional I have had in my car).

The town of Barahona was quiet. There are a few hotels in this town. Probably a good idea to fill up the gas tank in Barahona and use the ATM machine to get cash if you are heading further west. Roads are in good condition and very scenic. Easy drive, I wouldn't recommend doing it at night. Paraiso and Los Patos are two towns further west. Fresh water cascades, streams and rivers can be seen from the road, with the water traveling down from the nearby mountain.

Wild ferret crossed the road in front of my car further west, before the desert type road that leads to Pedernales. Cattle graze along the side of the road in some places. Large wind turbines produce electricity on a large farm-like plot of land in Barahona Province.

I saw the turn off for the hotel Rancho Platon (which has a water slide, river type rafting and tree house rooms), Barahona Province; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-CgNyC4ZhU.

Bought cashews from street guys near a speed bump, slow down area on the main road in Barahona Province. Cashews were good and ate them while driving.

Eventually arrived in Pedernales, southwest Dom Rep. Visited a few different small hotels there and chose the Hotel Doņa Chava. 900 pesos per night (about $23US) with air-conditioning. http://www.donachava.com/

Haitian border was less than a five minute drive from this hotel. Pedernales has a beach and maybe one casa.

I will write a brief report about my visit to the Haitian town Anse-a-Pitres. Open border, friendly people on both sides of the border. Nice little towns, clean and tranquil.

BorisDaBulletDodger
06-21-2013, 10:26 AM
What tickled you fancy or motivated you to go to Barahona?

Did you just look on Google maps and decided to go to all these places?:corky:

Thanks for the contributions btwhttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/thumbup.gifhttp://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/thumbup.gif

Jao
06-21-2013, 11:28 AM
What tickled you fancy or motivated you to go to Barahona?

Did you just look on Google maps and decided to go to all these places?:corky:

Thanks for the contributions btwClick to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/thumbup.gif)Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/thumbup.gif)

Late one night over 5 years ago while waiting for the airport tram at JFK airport I met a guy who was also returning from a trip to the Dom Rep. He told me he owned a home in Barahona and he recommended that I visit there.

I have a friend whose family comes from the Haitian town of Jacmel (south-coast of Haiti). Jacmel, Haiti has a carnival and a music festival. Supposedly from the border town Anse-a-Pitres, there are boats that head further west along the Haitian coast. Anse-a-Pitres, Haiti is next door to Pedernales, Dom Rep. I was told that on an open boat carrying goods, cost would be 250 Dominican pesos for the ride from Anse-a-Pitres further west toward Jacmel. Taking boats along the southern coast is a possible way to visit and get closer to some Haitian towns (Jacmel, Port Salut and the Haitian island, Île ā Vache).

Barahona has Bahia de Aguilas, scenic beach, which most people access by boat (near the area for the boats, I saw helicopters parked). Cabo Rojo is a quiet beach. Polo Magnetico in Barahona, quirk in the Earth's magnetic field, causes a strong magnetic field that will pull cars up a hill (cars are off and in neutral and the magnetic field causes them to get pulled uphill. youtube videos showing this). Large lake in Barahona.

tgunz
06-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Thanks Joa.... I see you roll just like me. I appreciate the intel. That is the last corner of DR for me to explore... with my distaste for dlatins, and the death of classicos ,ill probably be getting around alittle more...

Jao
06-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Thanks Joa.... I see you roll just like me. I appreciate the intel. That is the last corner of DR for me to explore... with my distaste for dlatins, and the death of classicos ,ill probably be getting around alittle more...

Thanks.

Nice ride through desert like landscape to get to Pedernales, Dom. Rep. There is a gas station in Pedernales, also a small supermarket and a BanReservas ATM. I stayed at the hotel doņa chava (http://www.donachava.com/) . Nice owner and there is a small parking lot there. Basic room, wifi included, coffee in the morning included, with air conditioning the price was 900 pesos, about $23US (without air conditioning the price was 800 pesos, room had an overhead ceiling fan). I also visited the Villas del Mar Hotel which also had friendly owners and a swimming pool, price was around $30US per night there. I visited 4 other hotels in Pedernales.

I had boneless chicken in a restaurant about four blocks from the hotel doņa chava, price was 250 pesos, creole style chicken or something, I believe it was called on the menu (chicken in a sauce) with tostones.

Small area that sits facing the sea adjacent to I believe where the beach is located in Pedernales, maybe they call that small area a malecon.

Between the town of Barahona and Pedernales is a few hours drive. This site lists most hotels in the DR (large and small): http://www.hotel-dominican-republic.net/ (search for hotels by region or town/city).

I was told that there is no ATM machine in the town where the small Hotelito Oasi Italiana is located (probably the town of Los Patos). There might not be an ATM in the town of Paraiso either. Gas Stations between barahona and pedernales, I was not looking for, but I would probably recommend getting gas in barahona (or in Pedernales when heading back east). There are stretches of road where you are all alone for miles.

I saw a bar that looked like it could be a p4p venue in Pedernales but I didn't go in (small place).

ROVER
06-22-2013, 04:55 AM
Late one night over 5 years ago while waiting for the airport tram at JFK airport I met a guy who was also returning from a trip to the Dom Rep. He told me he owned a home in Barahona and he recommended that I visit there.

Its funny how many good adventures begin with such a chance encounter. Some words many a times from a casual acquaintance that for some reason just stick with us and we decide that we must see a place for ourselves.

Einstein said that coincidences are God's way of remaining anonymous and when things work out you got to wonder.

Thanks for sharing :ilike:

Barahona has Bahia de Aguilas, scenic beach, which most people access by boat (near the area for the boats, I saw helicopters parked). Cabo Rojo is a quiet beach. Polo Magnetico in Barahona, quirk in the Earth's magnetic field, causes a strong magnetic field that will pull cars up a hill (cars are off and in neutral and the magnetic field causes them to get pulled uphill. youtube videos showing this). Large lake in Barahona.

Did you make it too Bahia de Aguilas ? If so please elaborate more.

Jao
06-22-2013, 10:30 AM
Its funny how many good adventures begin with such a chance encounter. Some words many a times from a casual acquaintance that for some reason just stick with us and we decide that we must see a place for ourselves. Einstein said that coincidences are God's way of remaining anonymous and when things work out you got to wonder.
Thanks for sharing :ilike: Did you make it too Bahia de Aguilas ? If so please elaborate more.

True.

Thanks.

As you know, chance encounters and/or unplanned occurrences (serendipity) are sometimes the things most remembered.

I would have taken the boats, but it was late afternoon by the time I got there. I had stopped for a swim at cabo rojo. The side road to get to the boats is not paved. The boat guys were nice, price for them to take you to bahia de las aguilas was probably a little over 1000 pesos (a little more than $25US) on panga type boats. Supposedly a 15 minute ride to get to the beach there. Price is for round-trip. There is also a trail to get there.

La Cueva is a small village there, very basic living supposedly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5HxEuT0r1o

Dom Rep tourism video for bahia de las aguilas, cabo rojo and hoyo de pelempito: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43JORKQ-Ksw

tarzan
06-22-2013, 04:41 PM
What about chicas???? Are there lots, few, stunners, trolls?? Those are nice pics looks like a beautiful place but chicas is better motivator to travel.:mrgreen:

WSJ3
06-22-2013, 04:48 PM
What about chicas???? Are there lots, few, stunners, trolls?? Those are nice pics looks like a beautiful place but chicas is better motivator to travel.:mrgreen:

What he said...again thank you for your contributions but my STRUDEL only wants the TOTO...

Beautiful vistas aside I can do that in the USA and just drive across country.

However if there are some FLACAS at the end of the rainbow then tally hoe...

Jao
06-22-2013, 06:44 PM
What he said...again thank you for your contributions but my STRUDEL only wants the TOTO...

Point and click mongering ten minutes from an International Airport there are places for that. (Barahona has an airport)

I had fucked and been with several women the first three days of the trip in santo domingo and santiago, so my dick needed a rest. (Photo of an amiga who visited from Sunday night to Tuesday morning. The Monday there was a holiday in DR. Since I don't fuck in the USA, barebacking the first days in the DR, beat up the skin on my dick). Traveling to Barahona alone and not really mongering, was OK for a little over a day. First time traveling to Barahona for me. In the future I can invite an amiga to travel there with me. There are women in every town in the DR.

Anse-a-Pitres, Haiti I was told there was a casa de cita, with a price of 150 pesos. Maybe in pedernales there was a casa as well. When I return in the future, I'll be sure to ask and get more info.

Any particular type of woman you're interested in or price?

United States has beautiful vistas, that is for sure and lots of people travel to the United States to see those vistas. I can fuck beautiful women in Dominican Republic and travel to see beautiful vistas like those in Barahona. Saying that can be easily done in the States, maybe or maybe not.

Jao
06-23-2013, 02:33 AM

Thank you.

Jao
06-23-2013, 02:34 AM

Thank you.

Que bien. (How nice)

Jao
06-23-2013, 12:44 PM
Einstein said that coincidences are God's way of remaining anonymous and when things work out you got to wonder.

Swimming southwest DR. Near Azua and Cabo Rojo.

WSJ3
06-23-2013, 02:25 PM
Thank you.

Que bien. (How nice)

Not sure why you delete your other post because that one was more to the point to my question and Tarzan's pregunta.

But prices can be negotiated...and beauty is in the eye of the beholder (I am responding to the comments in your deleted post).

I can't speak for my man Tarzan but we do have similar tastes...I prefer a chica that doesn't slap on the whore makeup...now if this quiet little pueblo has some flacas that are sweet and humble then again...making a trip in that direction would be a nice change of pace to my Santiago pit stops.

Again thanks for the trip report and contributions to the board.

Jao
06-23-2013, 02:49 PM
Not sure why you delete your other post because that one was more to the point to my question and Tarzan's pregunta.

But prices can be negotiated...and beauty is in the eye of the beholder (I am responding to the comments in your deleted post).

I can't speak for my man Tarzan but we do have similar tastes...I prefer a chica that doesn't slap on the whore makeup...now if this quiet little pueblo has some flacas that are sweet and humble then again...making a trip in that direction would be a nice change of pace to my Santiago pit stops.

Again thanks for the trip report and contributions to the board.

We are all big boys on this site. Different strokes for different folks.

Incredible Hulk, good message by stan the man lee, control one's anger.

Lots of monger destinations in this world. You have over 12 thousand posts and thousands of thanks. I am just a newbie posting some info about the southwest of the DR. If a person finds it useful, then I am happy. I will defer to you. Price and location of putas.

tarzan
06-23-2013, 03:22 PM
]We are all big boys on this site. Different strokes for different folks[/YELLOW].

Lots of monger destinations in this world. You have over 12 thousand posts and thousands of thanks. I am just a newbie posting some info about the southwest of the DR. If a person finds it useful, then I am happy. I will defer to you. Price and location of putas.

Agreed, and I apologize if my question came across as rude, or that you shouldn't go sightseeing, and I certainly appreciate all info on any place, good or bad as it helps me decide to one day go or avoid. There are many here who enjoy taking a girl out to somewhere quite and relax a few days, my trips are usually to short to do that, that's why I asked what the chica scene was like. My intent was not to judge how you roll, if you get to know me you'll find I'm one of the least judgemental people on this board.:wink: In fact I have a report on Portugal from a few years back with no chica pics and it took me several days to get laid, but I did an honest report of what I found and didn't find, so others can decide for themselves.

Believe it or not I really do like the scene pics.:corky:

WSJ3
06-23-2013, 08:11 PM
We are all big boys on this site. Different strokes for different folks.

Not a problem sir.

As Tarzan said I meant no disrespect just a question. Your vacation is for your enjoyment not mine.

Do you and I will keep my future questions to myself so as not to cause any strife.

Jimmydr
06-23-2013, 08:13 PM
Not a problem sir.

As Tarzan said I meant no disrespect just a question. Your vacation is for your enjoyment not mine.

Do you and I will keep my future questions to myself so as not to cause any strife.

It was a very good question.

WSJ3
06-23-2013, 08:14 PM
It was a very good question.

I guess not everyone agrees with you. My question was left unanswered.

Jimmydr
06-23-2013, 08:15 PM

What good is a trip report if the posts get deleted a day after posted? They were very good posts.

BigLongBeach
06-23-2013, 08:35 PM
how long is the ride. i have gone as west as ocoa. How long do you think is the ride from like the cruces de ocoa (crossroads) to there? I have always wanted to go there

Jao
06-24-2013, 11:14 AM
how long is the ride. i have gone as west as ocoa. How long do you think is the ride from like the cruces de ocoa (crossroads) to there? I have always wanted to go there

Table in distances between various towns and cities, http://www.reddominicana.com/elpais/tabladedistancias.asp.

From Santo Domingo a person can take the malecon toward san cristobal, then a ten minute or so drive through san cristobal to get to the highway for the way to bani. Or take Avenida 27 de Febrero in santo domingo to plaza banderas and there will be a sign for san cristobal and an entrance for a 4 lane highway. Depending the time of day and day of week will help determine which route is better (as well as starting point).

The highway to bani is nice, straight 4 lane road in good condition.

Drive through Bani for about 10 minutes to continue west and return to the highway to continue the drive west. Bani to Azua at least 30 minutes, straight road, that becomes a two lane road. Drive through Azua for about 10 minutes to continue going west. Barahona over 30 minutes from there.

The specific turn off you mention I don't remember exactly.

Ride goes from being in like desert conditions, to a coastal road with a mountain jutting up from the sea with clouds and you ride that bit of a rollercoaster up and down, with cascades, streams and small rivers streaming down from the mountain. Locals swim in the cascades and small fresh water rivers. Water might be cool. Small villages and homes dotted along the route.

Small to medium size hotels here and there. From Barahona to Pedernales is about 40 minutes, straight through the desert. West of Barahona are the towns Paraiso and Los Patos, with some small hotels.

Higher end type lodging Casa Bonita; http://www.casabonitadr.com/ which is just off the main road. Rancho Platon is probably more than a mile from the main on a semi paved or non paved road, http://ranchoplaton.com/.
Other hotel information I will post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azUSP2LVAMU

Jao
06-24-2013, 11:34 AM

It is about 208 miles between Santo Domingo and Pedernales. My post discussed my one night stay in Pedernales and trip to the Haitian town of Anse-a-Pitres. Also info on cabo rojo and bahia de aguilas.

Do you want to know about p4p between Santo Domingo and Pedernales? Anse-a-Pitres, Haiti? Further west along the southern part of Haiti?

An experienced well traveled monger once posted that the most attractive women can be found in Bani. I have only driven through Bani, nice town. I know a Half Dominican American guy who rents a house for a month in Bani during his vacation and I have seen photos of some of the women he is with there and they are very attractive. P4P in Bani I have no info. Playa Palenque near Bani is supposedly fun with people partying and visiting the beach. Some people from San Cristobal visit Playa Palenque. I have visited Haina and San Cristobal. I had fun in San Cristobal hanging out at night. San Cristobal is about 20 minutes west from Santo Domingo. Haina is the town just west of the cabanas at the end of the malecon (autopista 30 de mayo), Santo Domingo. I use cabana prive there. Si o No is a large cabana there and there are others. La Pirata Italian restaurant on the water close to the where the cabanas are is a nice place (indoor or outdoor seating, facing the water).

Next town after Bani is Azua, I have practically no info on Azua, I drove through it twice. Some small towns thereafter and then Barahona. I will continue.

BigLongBeach
06-24-2013, 07:47 PM
It is about 208 miles between Santo Domingo and Pedernales. My post discussed my one night stay in Pedernales and trip to the Haitian town of Anse-a-Pitres. Also info on cabo rojo and bahia de aguilas.

Do you want to know about p4p between Santo Domingo and Pedernales? Anse-a-Pitres, Haiti? Further west along the southern part of Haiti?

An experienced well traveled monger once posted that the most attractive women can be found in Bani. I have only driven through Bani, nice town. I know a Half Dominican American guy who rents a house for a month in Bani during his vacation and I have seen photos of some of the women he is with there and they are very attractive. P4P in Bani I have no info. Playa Palenque near Bani is supposedly fun with people partying and visiting the beach. Some people from San Cristobal visit Playa Palenque. I have visited Haina and San Cristobal. I had fun in San Cristobal hanging out at night. San Cristobal is about 20 minutes west from Santo Domingo. Haina is the town just west of the cabanas at the end of the malecon (autopista 30 de mayo), Santo Domingo. I use cabana prive there. Si o No is a large cabana there and there are others. La Pirata Italian restaurant on the water close to the where the cabanas are is a nice place (indoor or outdoor seating, facing the water).

Next town after Bani is Azua, I have practically no info on Azua, I drove through it twice. Some small towns thereafter and then Barahona. I will continue.

the last "stop" on the main street heading west (i think its named gomez) there are street walkers and a cabana (oxez) 1/2 mile away. If your like he-shes there is a she-he hangout there (different strokes).

When i started going to Bani the quality was amazing, but in the recent trips the quality wasnt my type, I like them flaca and india or honey color. that is the main city but around bani there are many hangouts full if stunners.

Jao
06-24-2013, 08:03 PM
the last "stop" on the main street heading west (i think its named gomez) there are street walkers and a cabana (oxez) 1/2 mile away. If your like he-shes there is a she-he hangout there (different strokes).

When i started going to Bani the quality was amazing, but in the recent trips the quality wasnt my type, I like them flaca and india or honey color. that is the main city but around bani there are many hangouts full if stunners.

San Cristobal should have some of the type you are interested in.

I met a chica online and met up with her in Santo Domingo, years ago. She was pleasant, in person she told me she was a lesbian and wanted me to take her to a gay club to see if she could meet a lesbian. It was Sunday I said OK, we went to Cha on the malecon, mostly gay guys and a few women. We stayed for about an hour, when we exited some fine actual women were showing up outside. I think we went to coppa or Mint after that, then went swimming in the condo pool at 3am or 4am (reminded of when I used to do that at the Tradewinds condos in Sosua at 4am), she went into the pool in her panties and bra, then the steamroom, then went and had sex in the apartment, she was fun.

There is a lesbian bar just off Avenida Independencia in Gazcue, I believe painted pink outside with hearts.

MrHappy
06-24-2013, 08:06 PM

I've had two girlfriends from Bani, both were stunners.

Absolutely jaw dropping built like shit houses gorgeous. I got rid of both after a couple of weeks.

One would respond to anything I asked with a screeching "EH?" I met her at the fiesta patronales, and ten minutes after we met, she was laying on the front seat of my jeep while I was eating at the "Y". a half an hour later, we're walking around holding hands. She introduces me as her novio.

"Am I your novio now?" "EH?" "Who was that woman you introduced me to?" "EH?" "Wanna beer?" "EH?"
"Is that all you can say?" "EH?" "Oh. never mind!" "EH?"

The other one was dumber than a rock. I had to explain breathing to her. Talk about frustrating. I don't know how she got dressed every morning.

The drive out on weekends didn't help either.

God, they were beautiful girls.

MrHappy
06-24-2013, 08:12 PM
San Cristobal should have some of the type you are interested in.

I met a chica online and met up with her in Santo Domingo, years ago. She was pleasant, in person she told me she was a lesbian and wanted me to take her to a gay club to see if she could meet a lesbian. It was Sunday I said OK, we went to Cha on the malecon, mostly gay guys and a few women. We stayed for about an hour, when we exited some fine actual women were showing up outside. I think we went to coppa or Mint after that, then went swimming in the condo pool at 3am or 4am (reminded of when I used to do that at the Tradewinds condos in Sosua at 4am), she went into the pool in her panties and bra, then the steamroom, then went and had sex in the apartment, she was fun.

There is a lesbian bar just off Avenida Independencia in Gazcue, I believe painted pink outside with hearts.

Amazonas is the lez bar... Jeez, is that still there?

Cha is loooong gone. Crazy fucking place.(by Santo Domingo standards) Like Jao said, fine ass fucking women in that joint. You know what they say about the most beautiful girls hang out with gay guys. It's true.

Old Mr. Lu video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lQKJZpwX0

Sidney
06-25-2013, 03:11 PM

I know several very hot Azau chicas in AR. One was a 3 year regular !

BigLongBeach
06-25-2013, 04:23 PM
LOL After what happened to be i am sticking to your 3 date rule. No more clingers

I've had two girlfriends from Bani, both were stunners.

Absolutely jaw dropping built like shit houses gorgeous. I got rid of both after a couple of weeks. \

the patronales for each campo/town is one of the hidden opportunities for those in know. For guys that are comfortable traveling around, spanish speaking, and arent shy those are goldmines. The only is that i never know where and when that are for each location. It normally one of those suprises when your on the ground. I wish there was a website with the dates. So far i have been for the patronales for Ocoa, Bani, Sombero, and another around bani.

One would respond to anything I asked with a screeching "EH?" I met her at the fiesta patronales, and ten minutes after we met, she was laying on the front seat of my jeep while I was eating at the "Y". a half an hour later, we're walking around holding hands. She introduces me as her novio.

"Am I your novio now?" "EH?" "Who was that woman you introduced me to?" "EH?" "Wanna beer?" "EH?"
"Is that all you can say?" "EH?" "Oh. never mind!" "EH?"

The other one was dumber than a rock. I had to explain breathing to her. Talk about frustrating. I don't know how she got dressed every morning.

The drive out on weekends didn't help either.

God, they were beautiful girls.

MrHappy
06-25-2013, 05:41 PM
LOL After what happened to be i am sticking to your 3 date rule. No more clingers

the patronales for each campo/town is one of the hidden opportunities for those in know. For guys that are comfortable traveling around, spanish speaking, and arent shy those are goldmines. The only is that i never know where and when that are for each location. It normally one of those suprises when your on the ground. I wish there was a website with the dates. So far i have been for the patronales for Ocoa, Bani, Sombero, and another around bani.

If I could have gotten either one to shut up, they would have been on a pedestal in my living room for visitors to stare at.

Patronales on a Friday or Saturday night in the campo is shooting fish in a barrel. Or reaching into a jar full of M & M's.

Jao
06-25-2013, 07:43 PM

Cha is loooong gone. Crazy fucking place.(by Santo Domingo standards) Like Jao said, fine ass fucking women in that joint. You know what they say about the most beautiful girls hang out with gay guys. It's true.

Old Mr. Lu video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lQKJZpwX0

True.

Good music in that video. The building must have been a theater prior to being a night club (I remember the stage).

I met one tall fine chica in Coppa one night, she said she was from Bani, studying in Santo Domingo (maybe finance), she mentioned something about 5 thousand pesos. Definitely some attractive chicas with some fine bodies in Bani.

Bachata Rosa Bar, then it was called Atarazana 9, now it is called Faces (gets some attractive chicas who might be available for p4p). Next door to that bar, was a bar called Clique (supposedly a lesbian bar), near Plaza Espana and the restaurants. I got my dick stroked on the second floor of the old Atarazana 9 bar, at a table facing the dance floor (her hand was under the table).

Bocanegra Bar about thirty feet from the entrance of the conde de penalbe hotel in zona colonial, santo domingo, is like pitch black in some spots. First time I visited with an amiga place was empty, the amiga was grabbing the dick as we sat there, I wanted to whip it out and let her blow it (4-5 tequila shots at the Hard Rock cafe prior to Bocanegra Bar. Colombian live music at the Hard Rock that night).

Photos: Onnos bar near the mercure hotel and bocanegra bar near the hotel conde de penalbe (flash on for the photos in bocanegra, not a lot of light in parts of that bar).

MrHappy
06-26-2013, 07:57 AM
There's a few "sweetheart" bars in the colonial city that have virtually no light at all. So dark the waiters have to use a flashlight to get you to your table.

You could probably dance on the dance floor naked if you wanted to, and nobody could see you, that's how dark they are.

Have you ever gone to the place on Espana with the miniature private bohios?

There was a place on the Las Americas expressway called "El Burrito" that had them as well. Good enough to have sex in, if you could get comfortable.

Jao
06-26-2013, 09:50 AM
There's a few "sweetheart" bars in the colonial city that have virtually no light at all. So dark the waiters have to use a flashlight to get you to your table.

You could probably dance on the dance floor naked if you wanted to, and nobody could see you, that's how dark they are.

Have you ever gone to the place on Espana with the miniature private bohios?

There was a place on the Las Americas expressway called "El Burrito" that had them as well. Good enough to have sex in, if you could get comfortable.

LMAO.

Bohios I have not seen, please elaborate. There used to be a bar on the marginal (service road of las americas highway) about half way between the city and the airport. That place had a large painting of the silhouette of a woman painted on its front wall. I went in one time and there were small separate areas, probably with curtains (tables, chairs or sofas). Place had a normal looking bar inside and then those small separate spaces with curtains (if I remember correctly). 3-4 "waitresses" inside (I visited around 3pm that day).

There is a massage place on Ave. Espana, I saw an ad for them in listin diario in the last few months. Some SWs on espana near the Aquarium hotel (not far from the beginning of charles de gaulle and an exit/entrance for las americas highway). Years ago I visited a casa de cita near there, a few blocks off avenida espana.

La Base Bar on avenida espana usually has some sexy waitresses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xANVXee7WeY

Jao
06-27-2013, 11:17 AM

From the Gay Santo Domingo custom google map:

Zaara Bar (Formerly Click Bar)
Last Updated by BigBlatino (https://maps.google.com/maps/user?uid=216773423376479951196&hl=en&gl=us) on Jun 5

This bar is located in the best section of the colonial zone, near Plaza Espana. The clientele is primarily Lesbian. But the atmosphere is is laid-back and everyone is welcome. With very good drinks. Visit their Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/clickdisco?ref=ts) page to keep up with any upcoming events or specials.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=216773423376479951196.00047ca31e06320cb6ea6

A person doesn't have to be Gay to appreciate some of the info on this map.

Jao
06-28-2013, 03:20 PM

Photos from Bocanegra Bar with flash and without flash.

Jao
10-04-2013, 04:28 AM
Old Mr. Lu video...

Fashion Show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPRpipLjzUs