PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Astoria in bocachica

sailor02
06-24-2013, 11:16 AM
Has anyone ever stayed at the Hotel Astoria in BocaChica? I am planning a trip in August and am considering staying there. I saw the place last year and it looked good to me, but I would appreciate info from anyone who has stayed there. Thanks, Sailor02

chicachaser
06-24-2013, 01:36 PM
It is an AI - P4P hotel operating as Periasteron Vacations. Do a search, they have a decent web site. 15 or so rooms that are decent. Set-up provides good privacy. Canadian guy named Carlos runs it. Will pick you up at the airport. About 15 rooms, new pool, decent food a block from the beach. Chicas are brought in from off-site, quality varies. AI price is not bad, less than most of the competition. Strangely they accept, and get, some regular tourists. Good place to get new mongering feet wet.

sailor02
06-29-2013, 09:02 AM
It is an AI - P4P hotel operating as Periasteron Vacations. Do a search, they have a decent web site. 15 or so rooms that are decent. Set-up provides good privacy. Canadian guy named Carlos runs it. Will pick you up at the airport. About 15 rooms, new pool, decent food a block from the beach. Chicas are brought in from off-site, quality varies. AI price is not bad, less than most of the competition. Strangely they accept, and get, some regular tourists. Good place to get new mongering feet wet.

Thanks Chicachaser nothing about on site P4P was mentioned when I visited the hotel. I assumed that it was a regular hotel and if I book there it will be as a "regular" guest. I was just wondering about the quality of the rooms, security etc. I would like to hear from anyone who has stayed there. Sailor02