PDA

View Full Version : Boca Chica Roll Call August 2013

Festy
07-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Looks like there will be a couple of us in Boca during August. I am arriving for 4 days. August 12-16. Anyone else in BC during August? If enough of us show up maybe we can meet at the Boat House for a few beers and swap war stories.

essexboy
07-17-2013, 05:00 PM
i will b with u on the metro bus on the 12th so u know i will be there:lol::lol:

Mr. Smooth
07-18-2013, 03:40 AM
i will b with u on the metro bus on the 12th so u know i will be there:lol::lol:

Better make it three! I was looking at heading to SD sometime during my first week down. Figured on going on that Monday, the 12th and return on Wednesday, the 14th. That Metro that you are leaving on leaves about 11am?

Probably spend that Tuesday in BC but I'll be with a short term Mrs. Smooth so we'll hang around La Capital in the evening. Maybe a nice, romantic dinner at one of those outdoor restaurants on the east end of the Zona Colonial past the Hard Rock. A little wine, a little music, some nicely prepared dead animal flesh. The works.

I am Senor Suave after all! :rofl:

essexboy
07-18-2013, 04:53 AM
Better make it three! I was looking at heading to SD sometime during my first week down. Figured on going on that Monday, the 12th and return on Wednesday, the 14th. That Metro that you are leaving on leaves about 11am?

Probably spend that Tuesday in BC but I'll be with a short term Mrs. Smooth so we'll hang around La Capital in the evening. Maybe a nice, romantic dinner at one of those outdoor restaurants on the east end of the Zona Colonial past the Hard Rock. A little wine, a little music, some nicely prepared dead animal flesh. The works.

will get the 08.20 bus out of sosua will speak to u on the 9th when u get there mate
message me on facebook later

Festy
07-18-2013, 12:04 PM

Not sure if this metro schedule is up to date or not.

http://www.metroserviciosturisticos.com/

Mr. Smooth
07-18-2013, 03:12 PM
Not sure if this metro schedule is up to date or not.

http://www.metroserviciosturisticos.com/

If that schedule is accurate, there is a 10:20am bus from Sosua to SD. I'll probably shoot for that one. A #32 at Rockys and a 2 minute walk to the Texaco station. Tell essexboy to sleep in a little, you guys will be able to check in your hotel in BC by 4pm. Those chicas in BC ain't going anywhere. Most of them will probably just be rubbing the sleep out of their eyes at that time.

Festy
08-07-2013, 09:01 AM
After spending a little more than a week in Sosua I have decided to skip the 4-day side trip to Boca Chica. Just going to hang here in Sosua and enjoy the beach, babes and bikinis. Regretfully I won't get to meet all the guys on the roll call but maybe next trip if I can get back for New Years.