PDA

View Full Version : Excited About My DR Trip!

profduece
08-27-2013, 08:36 AM
I just planned a trip to Puerta Plata for the last weekend of January next year, so I was searching around for things to do. My buddy that I'm traveling with said its one of the best weekends of the year to be there. This forum seems like a great resource. Time to dive in...

hugrad95a
08-27-2013, 12:06 PM
I just planned a trip to Puerta Plata for the last weekend of January next year, so I was searching around for things to do. My buddy that I'm traveling with said its one of the best weekends of the year to be there. This forum seems like a great resource. Time to dive in...

Have fun

Seville
08-27-2013, 01:28 PM

Did he say why? Actually I thought the last couple of weekends were a great time to be here.:rofl::rofl:

TNT72
08-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Did he say why? Actually I thought the last couple of weekends were a great time to be here.:rofl::rofl:

i bet the next 52 weekends will be a great time to be there.

BrooklynBeas
08-27-2013, 07:57 PM
I'm curious to know why you think it's the best time to be there also... If I had to guess, i would say, right before Xmas... The girls are out there in full force to make some bread so they can buy Christmas presents... I would think, mid-January would be slower at time, which is perfect for me... I rather there be less of everything in town... When there are less weekend warriors or even beginner mongers in town, there is more of a chance to get you price and the chica you want should, more times than not, be available... Supply and demand is always where it's at!!!

Pac-Man
08-27-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm curious to know why you think it's the best time to be there also... If I had to guess, i would say, right before Xmas... The girls are out there in full force to make some bread so they can buy Christmas presents...

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/LPH_2007/soon.gif

profduece
08-29-2013, 02:21 AM

It's Superbowl weekend. He said that it's one of the best times to be there. Based on what I'm seeing, I agree that anytime is a great time. :biggrin:

michel3275
08-29-2013, 06:54 AM
It depends a lot of what type of person you are and what you are looking for.if you like to party hard drink in crowded bars and streets. Spend a lot and do it VIP bottle service style. It should be a great weekend.
For someone like me, its the worst weekend of the year.

It's Superbowl weekend. He said that it's one of the best times to be there. Based on what I'm seeing, I agree that anytime is a great time. :biggrin:

weyland
08-29-2013, 09:11 AM
It's Superbowl weekend. He said that it's one of the best times to be there.
Chica prices go up that weekend. If you like plenty of male company that may compensate.

vivid83
12-09-2013, 07:23 PM
I should be going in june I really cant wait!!!!!

Seņor JDR of Medellin
12-09-2013, 07:24 PM
I should be going in june I really cant wait!!!!!

Then you need to read the trip reports.