PDA

View Full Version : rsz1981 - Newbie to this forum

rsz1981
08-29-2013, 10:36 AM
Hi folks, I am new here and thought I would drop a few short lines about myself.

I am an easy going 31 year old, living in Frankfurt, Germany.

I love travelling south to the warmer climates (yes, not only for the good weather ;-) )

I am planning a trip to Cuba this October, so if anybody else will be down there from Oct. 23rd to Nov. 19th just send me a message.

Rsz1981

lodikrad
08-29-2013, 02:12 PM
hello!
any recomendations?

vin110
08-29-2013, 02:21 PM
Hi All,

I would be travelling to Brazil, chile, columbia, coasta tica and mexico. I intend to experience anything local and off beaten path. I like taste the local chicas in each of these places. I am working on my spnish and salsa to help me make my life easier.

Please drop me any pointers in these countries.

Cheers,
Vin

BlueDevil
08-29-2013, 02:34 PM
Hi All,

I would be travelling to Brazil, chile, columbia, coasta tica and mexico. I intend to experience anything local and off beaten path. I like taste the local chicas in each of these places. I am working on my spnish and salsa to help me make my life easier.

Please drop me any pointers in these countries.

Cheers,
Vin

I see this is your first post, and you are asking for a data dump on 5 countries in 2 continents. Will you be giving anything back to this board once you travel to these countries?

OK, my first and only tip for now:

1. If you are an inexperienced monger, I would start out in Costa Rica. Although the scene isn't what it was a few years ago, it is a good place to get your feet wet... very user-friendly, and all the venues are concentrated in a small area.

BlueDevil
08-29-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi folks, I am new here and thought I would drop a few short lines about myself.

I am an easy going 31 year old, living in Frankfurt, Germany.

I love travelling south to the warmer climates (yes, not only for the good weather ;-) )

I am planning a trip to Cuba this October, so if anybody else will be down there from Oct. 23rd to Nov. 19th just send me a message.

Rsz1981

Willkommen in unserem Forum.
Unfortunately, the American members are not allowed to enter Cuba (by orders of our illustrious government). The Canadians on this board, though, have more enlightened leadership and frequently travel to Cuba. Maybe a couple Canadians will be in Cuba during the time you that you are there, eh? :wink:

Pac-Man
08-29-2013, 02:42 PM
hello!
any recomendations?

A little bit more about yourself please. Let's do this the right way, stranger.