PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal here

Jimmydr
08-31-2013, 09:17 AM
Well April 2014 will be 10 years. TEN YEARS!!!

Over 22,000 members and many have been on for years, some almost a decade.

Many came on as lone mongers and have been with their wings many, many years.

If we talk about a place its because we been there.

Malo
08-31-2013, 09:21 AM
I been to Dominican Republic, Colombia, Thailand, Costa Rica, Mexico, Jamaica, Peru, Trinidad, parts of Europe.

I am just one of many that been to various spots.

BrooklynBeas
08-31-2013, 10:05 AM
If I remember the old board and the yahoo board (i think that's what it is/was), then I been around from the start...

Maybe have left for a little while, but my heart was always here... :)

I been to DR, Colombia, Mexico, Jamaica, and plenty of islands - Staten, Long, Coney, just to name a few!!

Beas eyesock for life!

ezsmile
08-31-2013, 10:12 AM
I don't know when I joined. First there was the yahoo group, then there was ISOC. After the yahoo group closed I did not join ISOC right away, must have been a few years later. It says 2005 on my profile, so I guess 8 years on ISOC

Jimmydr
08-31-2013, 10:14 AM
I don't know when I joined. First there was the yahoo group, then there was ISOC. After the yahoo group closed I did not join ISOC right away, must have been a few years later. It says 2005 on my profile, so I guess 8 years on ISOC

Time goes fast. Very fast.

ezsmile
08-31-2013, 10:28 AM

very true

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
08-31-2013, 10:49 AM

Time flies when you are having fun and chicas...

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/dotar_sojat_wsj3/dotar_sojat_wsj3059/tumblr_mqpnb3Kwm31s65rzwo2_400_zpsc211d26d.gif (http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/dotar_sojat_wsj3/media/dotar_sojat_wsj3059/tumblr_mqpnb3Kwm31s65rzwo2_400_zpsc211d26d.gif.html)

I guess I have known you about 12 or 13 years and been on the board since the yahoo days.

BrooklynBeas
08-31-2013, 11:01 AM

Click to see pic (http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/dotar_sojat_wsj3/media/dotar_sojat_wsj3059/tumblr_mqpnb3Kwm31s65rzwo2_400_zpsc211d26d.gif.html)

I guess I have known you about 12 or 13 years and been on the board since the yahoo days.

Damn Sammy, thats just not right man... You know I have been trying to save up the babies for a nice big first explosion type money shot in Colombia, then you have to throw up that animated gif and have me in a trance...

Beas, keep your hands where I can see them.... Don't do it!!!

WSJ3
08-31-2013, 11:30 AM
Damn Sammy, thats just not right man... You know I have been trying to save up the babies for a nice big first explosion type money shot in Colombia, then you have to throw up that animated gif and have me in a trance...

Beas, keep your hands where I can see them.... Don't do it!!!
Sorry Beas jejeje

Dave Diaz
08-31-2013, 12:25 PM
For me it was 2008. I think I found out about Mongering in like January of 2008. Just out of a discussion with a friend who told me that this kind of world exists, though he's never seen it himself. Out of that conversation I ended up googling for more info and I stumbled across another board, forget the name of it right now but I hated the format.

I got my Passport in March and I ended up going on my first Trip to Sosua in November of 2008, I actually only got my passport for the purpose of mongering, otherwise I don't know if I would have got one. I joined ISOC in November too but I wasn't really much of an active member seeing as I went on my trip before reading much of anything on the board. Was a huge fan of the format, I lost my job and started a new job right after my Trip and soon as I started my new job I posted my 1st trip report for that trip. All text, no pics. I went solo but met a guy that isn't on the board but he is from NYC and was going down there very regularly. It was an incredible experience.

Lurked on the board and was unactive until June 2011 and i've been posting since. And because I started posting in 2011 I had the opportunity to have 2 board members guide me through both Santo Domingo in DR and Angeles City in the Philippines. Been an active member since that.

Oh yeah and Boca Chica :corky:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l483/dominicandave/Numero%20Cinco/IMG_1424.jpg (http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/dominicandave/media/Numero%20Cinco/IMG_1424.jpg.html)

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l483/dominicandave/Numero%20Cinco/IMG_1398.jpg (http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/dominicandave/media/Numero%20Cinco/IMG_1398.jpg.html)

Looking forward to visiting Colombia in January with Jack and Mngweco.

Almost forgot I also been to Thailand one time thanks to Mngweco :wink:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l483/dominicandave/May%202013/IMG_2091_zps334f4974.jpg (http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/dominicandave/media/May%202013/IMG_2091_zps334f4974.jpg.html)

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l483/dominicandave/May%202013/IMG_2093_zps370e541d.jpg (http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/dominicandave/media/May%202013/IMG_2093_zps370e541d.jpg.html)

knotty
08-31-2013, 12:56 PM
This month makes 9 years for me. Probably the only board I am active on and participate in. It really does not feel that long but it has been. I have seen this board break a lot of men on here and seen many run away, but later come back. I was one

BrooklynBeas
08-31-2013, 01:16 PM
This month makes 9 years for me. Probably the only board I am active on and participate in. It really does not feel that long but it has been. I have seen this board break a lot of men on here and seen many run away, but later come back. I was one

Welcome home Knotty! :)

Every time i reply to your posts I start typing KD or KnottyDread... Just can't help myself...

It makes me happy to know I knew the old Sosua when we would sit at the Passions outside bar/hut for hours just having a blast with the chicas and mongers...

michel3275
08-31-2013, 02:19 PM
3½ years for me and going for my 18th DR trip in 20 days :D:D:D.
I remember being very nervous for my first trip, didnt know what to expect and didnt speak 5 words of spanish. I.S.O.C. helped a lot in many aspects of my adventure.
Things have changed a lot since and feel like going back home to family and friends every trip now.

tarzan
08-31-2013, 03:46 PM
It will be just over 4 years upon the anniversary date for me. I have not only met many great guys from here, but the information I have obtained here has been crucial to staying on top of my game, and find a place I really like that I previously had no intention of traveling to... and I hope to make it to many more places in the future.

Thanks ISOC.

Hanzo
08-31-2013, 04:37 PM
A little over a year for me, no idea this type of site was around, hell I had never ever heard of Sousa until last April. I was a lurker on DR1 for a couple of years, every time some guy went on asking about women, he was told to go to "that other site" after seeing a couple dozen references to the other site, I just typed in whore monger on the DR1 forum, and after searching through a couple of post someone finally named ISOC, as opposed to using a vague reference. After a quick google search, signing up, and reading Cheeno's SD reports, I was hooked. I've probably have only met in person half a dozen members or so in the last year, but I can honestly say every member I've met has been a very cool guy. Haven't met a single person I wouldn't grab a beer with anytime.

Tiger
08-31-2013, 08:33 PM
Coming up on 7 years already!

and seems like just yesterday...............

What a great site! Thanks Jimmy!!

Irie
08-31-2013, 08:48 PM
I guess the three year guys are shit out of luck. :rofl:

Seriously though, great site Jimmy and thanks. I toyed with the hobby on and off for several years before finding this site. The info here is invaluable and has spurred me to spread my wings some more. :biggrin:

Westy
08-31-2013, 09:11 PM

Click to see pic (http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/dotar_sojat_wsj3/dotar_sojat_wsj3059/tumblr_mqpnb3Kwm31s65rzwo2_400_zpsc211d26d.gif)

As Bob Hope used to sing it, "Thanks for the mammaries ..." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Oh - as to the poll? I learned about ISOC in October 2010, which is close to 3 years. Actually learned about it on the ground, at the New Garden. There are two "4's" on the poll, so I voted for the one closer to "2." Señor Jimmy, is that something a mod can fix?)

mistertonite
08-31-2013, 09:14 PM
Its gonna be a year for me on October. I have not been as active as I would like to be. All of the members I've met are great guys. Thanks for this awesome board Jimmy :iconTU:

lordg
08-31-2013, 11:46 PM
About 3.5 years. Learned about the board from the New Jersey local talent board. (Not sure if I should mention the board but it started with a B and ended in an E.) A member or more from here were posting about the DR and ISOC was mentioned. Being a filthy pervert I just had to look into this and coinicidentily, I was planing my 1st monger trip. So glad I did.

Since visiting as a monger (post divorce) my 19 trips in 3.5 years would not have been as enjoyable without learning from ISOC! A thank you to everyone, present and sadly past!!!!

snoozer
09-01-2013, 12:26 AM
I found the old Yahoo group before I made my first 6 week trip to Santo Domingo in Nov 2003. Since then I have spent over 30 months in the DR, usually 4 to 6 week trips, about three times each year. For various reasons I have now decided to see other parts of the world and last night I booked my second trip to Thailand, 3 months Dec, Jan Feb. Hoping to make a side trip to Cambodia and maybe Vietnam. On the way to Bangkok I will be stopping for a couple of nights in Amsterdam and a week in England. Looking forward to experiencing a decent airline this trip, I am booked on Emirates

Looking forward to this trip as a friend will be joining me for the first month. He is a Sosua veteran (non BM) and has decided it is time to start looking elsewhere for his fun.

I have probably met over 50 members of this board over the years and I now count some of them as my closest friends.

JDR
09-01-2013, 02:38 AM
As Bob Hope used to sing it, "Thanks for the mammaries ..." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Oh - as to the poll? I learned about ISOC in October 2010, which is close to 3 years. Actually learned about it on the ground, at the New Garden. There are two "4's" on the poll, so I voted for the one closer to "2." Señor Jimmy, is that something a mod can fix?)

Polls can't be fixed.

knotty
09-01-2013, 04:03 AM
Welcome home Knotty! :)

Every time i reply to your posts I start typing KD or KnottyDread... Just can't help myself...

It makes me happy to know I knew the old Sosua when we would sit at the Passions outside bar/hut for hours just having a blast with the chicas and mongers...

I do miss my dreads too. But unfortunately age and loss of hair had me chop it off. I think delilah was around....lol

Gladiator
09-01-2013, 04:33 AM
I joined in 9 years ago, time flies! :smile:

Jimmydr
09-01-2013, 11:37 AM
The keys are to join the subscriptions area which covers 95% of the board and to get involved.

camaro1257
09-01-2013, 07:15 PM
It has been 9 months since becoming a part of the board. I still can't believe I am green I see guys around much longer than me who have not received the honor. I've been to DR, Colombia, Peru,Argentina, Ecuador, Mexico Brazil and all the Central American countries except Guatemala. My favorite countries are DR and Colombia.

Jimmydr
09-01-2013, 07:16 PM
It has been 9 months since becoming a part of the board. I still can't believe I am green I see guys around much longer than me who have not received the honor. I've been to DR, Colombia, Peru,Argentina, Ecuador, Mexico Brazil and all the Central American countries except Guatemala. My favorite countries are DR and Colombia.

They don't post reports or pictures.

jacknback
09-01-2013, 10:50 PM
4 years and I 've had more pussy then the 20 years before!!!Not just more but better looking and nastier!!! Just for example..........night before last I'm at Click Bar on soi 6 in Pattaya and one of the girls comes over and starts talking to me and rubbing my dick.I have no idea of I/2 the shit she is saying but I do understand,,we go upstairs and you fuck my ass hard please!!! Need I say more??If it wasn't for this board and the guys I've had the pleasure of meeting and hanging with I NEVER would have been able to experience a moment like that.Some of you know me and some of you don't but I ain't getting any younger and the past 4+ years have been some of the most interesting of my life and it ain't over yet!!!!Leaving Pattaya Thursday for 2 weeks in Angeles.In November and late January and 1st week of February I'll be in Medellin.What else is in store for 2014 is beyond me but you can be assured that if the health stays good I'll be fucking somebody,some where!!!I do have to admit I'm slowing down a bit though. Again...thanks to Jimmy for starting this board and all the rest of you who helped change this guys golden years!!!!So far everyone I've met from this board has been a gentleman and as was mentioned above some where,I wouldn't hesitate to hang with anyone of them again.I only hope I've behaved well enough so that at least a few of you will say the same of me.(oh yeh...and thanks to Mr,Smooth for the fudge he sent to my home [hint]:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks again guys.........Costco Jack

MrHappy
09-02-2013, 08:02 AM
I've been around since the Yahoo days as well. Used to be on WSG, TSM and ISOC. Gave up on the first two.

I've joined a few boards, but only participate on this one.

j_d66
09-02-2013, 11:41 PM
I stumbled onto the board in 2009 after some sort of google search.
something about Caribbean women I think.

Didn't really get active on the board until I was getting ready to take my first trip to the DR in June 2012.
I have now made 8 trips to the DR and am enjoying the time.

Don't plan to stop anytime soon.

I have learned alot and have made some mistakes and will prolly continue to do so but I feel that the board has provided me with much insight and I am grateful for that.

I will just keep doing me and hopefully stay out of trouble for the most part

Looking forward to some new adventures soon.

SeaWeed
09-03-2013, 09:39 AM
ended up here after someone messaged mi on TripAdvisor that this would be a better board for mi....
guess they didn't think mi was much of a family or couples guy on TA :rofl:

was on ...then off again over at ISG....or whatever it was called...and never been back since mi found ISOC
and only go back on TA once in a blue moon if mi need a good laugh or two...like what is the dress code etc...lol

greydread
09-03-2013, 09:30 PM
I'd better post something so I can see my "join date" :rofl:

I've bought Punani on 6 continents but we didn't call it "mongering" we called it R&R.

I got on that WSG site after a buddy introduced me to it in Aruba and we found out how much Pum-Pum we had been missing out on in years of doing the "couples" thing there. One year the wives didn't want to go and we were left to our own devices and I personally came the fuck out of retirement and never looked back.

I used WSG to get some info in prep for our 1st ever trip to the DR (this Man-cation thing became a regular part of the program) and 4 or 5 or 6 trips in I met a couple Guys (names changed to protect the guilty) and "Dirty-D" and "Mr. Grumpy" and another Guy from WSG met up in Santo Domingo for a night of debauchery and they turned me on to this site. It took a minute. I bought a subscription and what I found was current Intel for me to work with between trips.

I still look in on WSG once in a while but they are more geared to SEA and Africa than the Americas. They missed a lot of what's happening right here in the North/West Hemisphere. So I am here, being entertained by Guys who know how to have a good time and putting in my two cents here and there. It's a lot better now. There used to be bad blood all over the place. I say "Make Love, Not War". We're evolving...well...most of us.

Pedrowantit
09-04-2013, 08:15 AM
I pressed 10 but then I checked my profile and it was actually 8. Was very often in DR the first couple of years and was posting some. Now I am mainly reading about other guys experiences. I travel some but to other parts of the world.

onetosix
09-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Just wanted to give a thanks and kudos to you Jimmy for starting this board and for keeping it going all these years....this is no small undertaking. Also those who kind of work behind the scenes to help "run" it too....thanks.

I have been a member since 2005 and am still a lowly peon in terms of "status" on this board. I am active in fits and starts over the years. Have tried to contribute some useful information about various places from time to time....i.e. DR, Colombia, Ecuador, Philippines, Thailand, etc. Of course I have met many fellow mongers from this board over the years in places all over the world. Some of them have become good and/or best friends. This great camaraderie is priceless. Just finishing up 2 1/2 months here in Medellin and leaving to go back to Asia(Thailand is home) on Saturday. There are so many fantastic places in the world that I have been lucky enough to experience for extended periods of time and I've had a ton of fun in all of them, but at the end of the day my favorites are Colombia and Thailand hands down.

Thanks to this board for helping myself and many others with knowledge, entertainment, and camaraderie. Life is good!

camaro1257
09-05-2013, 12:20 PM
...another comment I'd like to make is I am a member of Club Hombre & ISG and I notice that this board is more current and more organized but the most important thing is the fraternity that exist amongst the brethren. There is contention from time to time but over all I sense a general camaraderie that is not prevalent n the other boards. I have only met a handful of members but I feel like I know many who post on a regular basis and that is a good feeling...http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/thumbup.gif

greydread
09-05-2013, 04:32 PM
...another comment I'd like to make is I am a member of Club Hombre & ISG and I notice that this board is more current and more organized but the most important thing is the fraternity that exist amongst the brethren. There is contention from time to time but over all I sense a general camaraderie that is not prevalent n the other boards. I have only met a handful of members but I feel like I know many who post on a regular basis and that is a good feeling...Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/thumbup.gif)

There's Guys on here from all walks of life and every background in the Human diaspora and there aren't too many who don't get along both on the board and in person as well. In contrast go over to DR1 and after reading about 100 posts you will find that almost every thread turns into some kind of cyber war and more than half those people LIVE in the D.R. with the Sun shining and the gentle breezes blowing and the beautiful hips swaying and you'd think that they'd be out somewhere in their adopted Paradise drinking Rum and getting laid but they prefer to duke it out on the internet 24/7. Crazy. I guess when the Punani falls off trees long enough some Guys just step over it on the way to start a fight.

Another thing. You know and I know that if we lived in the D.R. with enough money to live off of we would be up to our ears in free Punani and would probably only step on the Monger scene when friends come to town. Many of the Guys who first came to the D.R. to run Ho's have gotten cornered into marriages and are pretending to be happy while trashing every Guy who is currently doing what they once did. It's pretty funny when you think about it. They can't do anything with all that shweet Dominican tail they're surrounded by 24/7 or their Wives will Lorena Bobbit their punk asses but they don't want US coming to get what they can't have. Like I said. Crazy.

Hanzo
09-05-2013, 04:44 PM
...another comment I'd like to make is I am a member of Club Hombre & ISG and I notice that this board is more current and more organized but the most important thing is the fraternity that exist amongst the brethren. There is contention from time to time but over all I sense a general camaraderie that is not prevalent n the other boards. I have only met a handful of members but I feel like I know many who post on a regular basis and that is a good feeling...Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/thumbup.gif)

As someone who grew up during the boom of the internet, I have been part of various different forums since I was a kid. I've been part of sport gambling forums which lead to a lot of shady met ups, When I was in high school I played console video games competitively, and traveled all around the world, and within the US, and met literally hundreds if not thousands of people, and through various other forum boards I've met people offline, and I will say without a doubt the handful of ISOC members I've met have all been stand up great fucking guys. Honestly, I've been offered more help, and guidance, and been shown great generosity by the board members on here, then some of my very best friends. From what I've seen on here, guys will look out for one another. Which is a lot more I can say about the other online communities I've been part off. I have yet to met an ISOC member I wouldn't say is a stand up guy.

camaro1257
09-05-2013, 06:24 PM
As someone who grew up during the boom of the internet, I have been part of various different forums since I was a kid. I've been part of sport gambling forums which lead to a lot of shady met ups, When I was in high school I played console video games competitively, and traveled all around the world, and within the US, and met literally hundreds if not thousands of people, and through various other forum boards I've met people offline, and I will say without a doubt the handful of ISOC members I've met have all been stand up great fucking guys. Honestly, I've been offered more help, and guidance, and been shown great generosity by the board members on here, then some of my very best friends. From what I've seen on here, guys will look out for one another. Which is a lot more I can say about the other online communities I've been part off. I have yet to met an ISOC member I wouldn't say is a stand up guy.

...hear hear!

givengo440
09-07-2013, 07:11 AM
Been here 5 years but actually found the site signed up under another name but never used it probably a year a so prior and forget the name and password smh. I have to say hands down I have enjoyed meeting all the members I have met. The info here is invaluable! This place now has me ready to conquer new countries and see a whole lot more then I would normally and I appreciate that. ISOC I applaud you for helping guys like myself see the world and getting that worldly pussy.

SeaWeed
09-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Another thing. You know and I know that if we lived in the D.R. with enough money to live off of we would be up to our ears in free Punani and would probably only step on the Monger scene when friends come to town.very true.....when you live in Paradise it's much different than just visiting......
the amount of gurls that throw themselves at you or make themselves available to you is unbelievable....
it happens where you live.....or where you shop.....or where you hang....of course mi turned away all da fluffy's
last summer I only went out "1" night......when I was a tourist visting......I went out every night.....big difference

TMany of the Guys who first came to the D.R. to run Ho's have gotten cornered into marriages and are pretending to be happy while trashing every Guy who is currently doing what they once did. the gurls in paradise are very good at turning foreigners into husbands....or steady BF's
two foreigners on mi lane have married local ladies....
one of the gurls that married a foreigner is butt ass fugly and mi don't understand it.....
mi major challenge in paradise is to keep the rotation going and not let one of dem gurls settle in......
believe mi they all try like heck to put you in lock down.......and mi think sometimes mi going to run out of gurls if one leaves
but as soon as one leaves...........two or three show up to replace her.....so mi guess it's not a problem.....lol