PDA

View Full Version : Going back to D.R... D.R.... D.R

dangelo
09-21-2013, 11:58 AM
Been there once to get married, Punta Cana. Official done with that fiasco so I'm going back for different reasons.

Apos
09-21-2013, 01:06 PM
Felicidades! :rolleyes:

Where are you going this time?

dangelo
09-21-2013, 01:18 PM
I'm still trying to figure that out. Waiting for my Sub access to be granted to help me plan.

tarzan
09-21-2013, 01:35 PM
I'm still trying to figure that out. Waiting for my Sub access to be granted to help me plan.

Smart man. :iconTU:

Jimmydr
09-21-2013, 03:52 PM

You have access now. I was out for a while.

dangelo
09-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Any recommendations for a safe hotel where we can walk to everything in Sousa. I'm taking a good friend who just beat the big "C", got divorced and broke as a joke. Me.. the less broke guy is treating.

This will be a good reprieve for both of us so we just want to chill, take in the sights and take some pics for our MATCH.COM profiles. "International Ballers".

Apos
09-21-2013, 04:54 PM
With your new access you can easily search out all that you will require.

Try looking for:

Sosua Suites

Rocky's

Rick

Mary Rose

Jessejames

Hotel

Condo

The search function works well here and you'll see lot's of suggestions and reviews with a little searching.

Any recommendations for a safe hotel where we can walk to everything in Sousa. I'm taking a good friend who just beat the big "C", got divorced and broke as a joke. Me.. the less broke guy is treating.

This will be a good reprieve for both of us so we just want to chill, take in the sights and take some pics for our MATCH.COM profiles. "International Ballers".