PDA

View Full Version : Reverse WU

Majicman
10-05-2013, 12:39 PM
I got the shock of my life today and haven't stopped laughing about it yet. I'm talking to my favorita today and I happen to mention that there is something that I want to buy. She asks me why don't I just go get it? I respond that I don't have the money for it right now so she says "tu quiere para mi manda el dinero por eso? papi es no problem." Although it doesn't happen often because I always say no, I'm used to being asked for pesos not being offered. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bailar
10-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Girl has some serious Long Game going!!!!

BrooklynBeas
10-05-2013, 12:57 PM
I got the shock of my life today and haven't stopped laughing about it yet. I'm talking to my favorita today and I happen to mention that there is something that I want to buy. She asks me why don't I just go get it? I respond that I don't have the money for it right now so she says "tu quiere para mi manda el dinero por eso? papi es no problem." Although it doesn't happen often because I always say no, I'm used to being asked for pesos not being offered. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What is it... If you could mention it here? And did she send it? I say, fuck it, go for it... Let her send you money...

This would probably be a first for all of us.. I wanna see if it actually happens... ,!!!

Majicman
10-05-2013, 01:06 PM
http://youtu.be/Q4YJHvzo2io?t=3m28s She might be trying but it wont work. Been there done that. I have reached the quota of women running around with my last name. From here on out, pussy is disposable as far as I'm concerned. Check the video at about 3:28. LOL!!

Majicman
10-05-2013, 01:16 PM
What is it... If you could mention it here? And did she send it? I say, fuck it, go for it... Let her send you money...

This would probably be a first for all of us.. I wanna see if it actually happens... ,!!!

Its something simple, I want a new sling box. Its less than $200 but anytime money comes up as far as she and most other women are concerned, I don't have it. That usually heads off the thinking of them asking. I don't even want to open that door with a chica in either direction. I don't know if I would agree that it would be a first for a chica to send a dude some money though. Its probably happened before because there are some stupid ones out there but at then there are the smarter ones that might see it as an investment in her future if she sees the dude as that winning gringo lottery ticket.

SeaWeed
10-05-2013, 10:10 PM
this summer one of mi favorites got $375US from a WU Novio and she paid for our groceries, dinner a couple times and going out partying a couple times and some other stuff for 5 or 6 days....probably should have kept her around more

Majicman
10-06-2013, 01:04 AM
this summer one of mi favorites got $375US from a WU Novio and she paid for our groceries, dinner a couple times and going out partying a couple times and some other stuff for 5 or 6 days....probably should have kept her around more

I've had that happen when I'm there with her and others on the board have reported chicas occasionally picking up the tab when you're cool with them. They get direct and immediate benefit from that because they get to eat or whatever it is she's paying for too. Offering to WU money to a gringo for something that she'll get nothing out of is a whole different ball game.

blazaveli
10-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Exactly right. lol she's setting some shit up!!! Nice gesture though.

Girl has some serious Long Game going!!!!