PDA

View Full Version : New to the board

BuddyGoodness
10-10-2013, 03:20 PM
I am going to the DR in December during Christmas (23-29th) time. I will be likely staying at Field of Dreams for my first time there just to make things easier.

Kevy
10-10-2013, 04:21 PM
hey guy we met in Medellin, nice to see you here.

BlueDevil
10-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the board, Buddy....

Westy
10-10-2013, 05:37 PM
What - you're here, too? :confused:

Just kidding, Buddy. :rofl: Welcome aboard!

weyland
10-10-2013, 05:51 PM
I am going to the DR in December during Christmas (23-29th) time. I will be likely staying at Field of Dreams for my first time there just to make things easier.
Safe choice but get in touch early in case there are parties fully booking the place. Normally Christmas is quiet though. May be fewer chicas to choose from too, but for less than a week you will be OK. The big advantage of Field of Dreams over Blackbeards, which has a larger choice of chicas, is that it is more acceptable to take in outside chicas, so that augments your choice as Field of Dreams is conveniently located on the main road from Puerto Plata to Sosua.

BuddyGoodness
10-10-2013, 06:27 PM
hey guy we met in Medellin, nice to see you here.

Hey Kev, how's it going. Going to be hitting up SE Asia around Mid September next year. Just in case you had any plans for that next yeah.

BuddyGoodness
10-10-2013, 06:29 PM
What - you're here, too? :confused:

Just kidding, Buddy. :rofl: Welcome aboard!

Well I like to gather info before going anywhere. Usually spend as much time researching as I do actually visiting a place haha.

BuddyGoodness
10-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Safe choice but get in touch early in case there are parties fully booking the place. Normally Christmas is quiet though. May be fewer chicas to choose from too, but for less than a week you will be OK. The big advantage of Field of Dreams over Blackbeards, which has a larger choice of chicas, is that it is more acceptable to take in outside chicas, so that augments your choice as Field of Dreams is conveniently located on the main road from Puerto Plata to Sosua.

I already made my reservation. Asked the owner how Xmas time is and he says some women take off xmas, some women prefer new years. Says the selection is still pretty good and I considered that I could draw from Sosua in my decision. Good to know my logic was sound haha. Thank you.

MrHappy
10-11-2013, 08:42 AM
I already made my reservation. Asked the owner how Xmas time is and he says some women take off xmas, some women prefer new years. Says the selection is still pretty good and I considered that I could draw from Sosua in my decision. Good to know my logic was sound haha. Thank you.

You're gonna love it. Welcome to the jungle! (again)

JDR
10-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Well I like to gather info before going anywhere. Usually spend as much time researching as I do actually visiting a place haha.

We have tons here.

minkyboodle
10-11-2013, 02:23 PM

You came to the right place. I think you will find that there is much to read and learn here.
In my experience, a subscription is an investment that is very wise and worth it.
Welcome!!!

MrHappy
10-11-2013, 06:09 PM

Buddy, there's a ton of info here, so getting through a lot of it may be daunting.

I suggest that for the first few days, you go to the top of this page, and click on the "what"s new" link. You can see the latest posts there.

Once you do that and browse through them, then click on "new posts" directly underneath, and that will take you to the latest threads that are getting comments. You can pick and choose the threads that interest you the most.

As you start reading those threads, you'll see where a few of the guys will reference older related posts. If you got the time, try digging into those next.

The rest can be browsed as free time allows. There is always a steady stream of reports going up, many with pictures, that are entertaining reading, but if they're more than a few weeks old, they may contain outdated info. Keep that in mind. The pictures never go out of style.. :p