PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Dec 23-29th

BuddyGoodness
10-15-2013, 07:02 AM
I will be down there during those dates. Likely stay at Field of Dreams (booked reservation but can change it if needed). Curious if anyone has plans to be down there around then.

weyland
10-15-2013, 09:07 AM
There will always be members around.

If you are staying at Field of Dreams (Puerto Plata), why did you post this in the Sosua section?

dquick
10-15-2013, 10:07 AM
So FOD is open Christmas eve? That is a pretty slow time for Sosua. Most chicas go home during that period. Even local chicas are doing family stuff.

Kevy
10-15-2013, 10:20 AM
There will always by members around.

If you are staying at Field of Dreams (Puerto Plata), why did you post this in the Sosua section?

He has never been there before and doesn't know the area???

JDR
10-15-2013, 12:08 PM
So FOD is open Christmas eve? That is a pretty slow time for Sosua. Most chicas go home during that period. Even local chicas are doing family stuff.

Like sit around and complain?

deezl
10-15-2013, 01:18 PM
Pretty good chance that two of those days (Christmas Eve & Christmas Day) could be a complete wash. That's 1/3 of your vacation down the drain. :(

JDR
10-15-2013, 01:21 PM
Pretty good chance that two of those days (Christmas Eve & Christmas Day) could be a complete wash. That's 1/3 of your vacation down the drain. :(

Yea, better off staying home, NOT!

BuddyGoodness
10-15-2013, 03:58 PM
Sorry for posting in the wrong area. You can move it to the correct area if you like. I was told by FoD that they let some women off for Christmas and some for New Years, so they still have about 2/3 of the normal roster. It was the only time I could go with my schedule.

BuddyGoodness
10-15-2013, 04:00 PM

Worse case scenario I make it up the other days and still not have to spend the holiday in winter.

whynotme
10-15-2013, 04:52 PM
Worse case scenario I make it up the other days and still not have to spend the holiday in winter.

any time away is good:iconTU:

but if its in the winter its even better:corky:

weyland
10-15-2013, 04:56 PM
No chance. He will have a great time every day.