PDA

View Full Version : 10/2013 - Venturing out of Puta Land......San Francisco De Marcoris

Humpy
10-15-2013, 09:18 PM
I need recon info on San Francisco De Marcoris...hotels...safety....driving. I really like this chica and would like to spend more time with her. However shes says I sleep with too many putas...lol and she hates Sosua. We cant even go to a bar without some chica I banged walking up to us. So here are a few questions.... Is it safe enough city or should I abort this mission? I've never rented a car and heard so many driving horror stories. Do you recommend renting a car? Which airport should I fly into? any decent hotels that are secure? is it safe like sosua? my Spanish is horrible....I cant even say gracias correctly.

TNT72
10-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Aw jesus. :doh::doh:

BrooklynBeas
10-15-2013, 09:39 PM

LMAO... Best short reply possible!

I say, post a picture so we can see if she is really a not-a-puta or an undercover puta agent and doesn't want to be in town because she doesn't want to run into other puta friends, or some dude sending her Western Union that thinks she is home in bed...

deezl
10-15-2013, 09:53 PM
I need recon info on San Francisco De Marcoris...hotels...safety....driving. I really like this chica and would like to spend more time with her. However shes says I sleep with too many putas...lol and she hates Sosua. We cant even go to a bar without some chica I banged walking up to us. So here are a few questions.... Is it safe enough city or should I abort this mission? I've never rented a car and heard so many driving horror stories. Do you recommend renting a car? Which airport should I fly into? any decent hotels that are secure? is it safe like sosua? my Spanish is horrible....I cant even say gracias correctly.

Apart ftom the "smdh factor"... So she hates Sosua, how is the next step going all the way to SFdM? Get a place in Cabarete and call it a day. No car required.

Humpy
10-15-2013, 10:17 PM
Apart ftom the "smdh factor"... So she hates Sosua, how is the next step going all the way to SFdM? Get a place in Cabarete and call it a day. No car required.

She is in school (university) and that's why I figure its best to go to her. Every time I come to sosua...she takes days to get into town......only stays one day or two.....then leaves...we really have fun and its just not just sex but we enjoy each others company. Genuinely. She Never asks for money. I have more fun with her than 10 chicas combined. Also I am a adventurous type of guy....I wouldn't mind going to the country and learning and seeing a different part of the DR. Seeing her house..family.........

questner
10-15-2013, 10:43 PM
She is in school (university) :rofl: and that's why I figure its best to go to her. Every time I come to sosua...she takes days to get into town......only stays one day or two.....then leaves...we really have fun and its just not just sex but we enjoy each others company. Genuinely. She Never asks for money :doh:. I have more fun with her than 10 chicas combined. Also I am a adventurous type of guy....I wouldn't mind going to the country and learning and seeing a different part of the DR. Seeing her house..family :scared:.........

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_de_Macor%C3%ADs

Met some very fine ladies from SFDM. Kudos to you on a wish to explore this city.

tarzan
10-15-2013, 10:47 PM
I'm curious to know how the two of you met, being that she hates Sosua and you haven't ventured out. I can throw a few guesses, like...
She was visiting someone. Lie
you met online and she went out of her way to meet a complete stranger and had sex with you, but she's a good girl. :corky:

BrooklynBeas
10-15-2013, 11:14 PM
you met online and she went out of her way to meet a complete stranger and had sex with you, but she's a good girl. :corky:

But that only happened that one time because he was special, and they had a connection...

Hanzo
10-15-2013, 11:20 PM
But that only happened that one time because he was special, and they had a connection...

Sometimes it amazes me how many of these girls just fuck random online dudes for nothing. I was talking to this girl I met not to long ago via Dominican Cupid, she was telling me how she meets guys all the time online, if they're nice to her, and show her a good time she'll fuck them. She said it so matter of fact. Generally you'll find a decent amount size girls who haven't met in person many of the online guys they correspond with, they're usually the ones real nervous, with a bit of uncomfortable body language, they call mom as soon as they arrive to your place to let her know she's safe, it takes a bit of effort to have them come over, and on the other end of the spectrum there are many girls that within 5 minutes of the conversation they're agreeing to come over, and spend the night, those are always all the ones who come over, and go straight to the bedroom.

Humpy
10-15-2013, 11:37 PM
I met her in sosua and she was a bartender at one of the main bars on pedro. She has repeatedly stated she hates putas and she hates sosua and I believe her. So once she left that job she went back home to SFDM because she went to work at some crap bar in cabarete that didn't pay good. Im not saying she never slept with gringos but I have never seen her out actively working the bars. She does have some family/friends in sosua that at hardcore putas. Sometimes she'll go to to the bar or After 1 disco with them but No big deal. She just sits there watching her friends shaking her head. I know her personality. I actually had to pursue her. I really don't care about what she does..im not trying to wife her up or send her money through western union. I like her and I want to spend more time with her. So I guess no one has info on SFDM?

Humpy
10-15-2013, 11:44 PM
Sometimes it amazes me how many of these girls just fuck random online dudes for nothing. I was talking to this girl I met not to long ago via Dominican Cupid, she was telling me how she meets guys all the time online, if they're nice to her, and show her a good time she'll fuck them. She said it so matter of fact. Generally you'll find a decent amount size girls who haven't met in person many of the online guys they correspond with, they're usually the ones real nervous, with a bit of uncomfortable body language, they call mom as soon as they arrive to your place to let her know she's safe, it takes a bit of effort to have them come over, and on the other end of the spectrum there are many girls that within 5 minutes of the conversation they're agreeing to come over, and spend the night, those are always all the ones who come over, and go straight to the bedroom. Yes I setup this meeting with this nice chica from Dominican cupid. She took all week to get to sosua from somewhere outside of Santiago and I had to cancel on her because I had setup up something with another chica. All of a sudden I get a few text messages say I want to make love to you...blahblablah.. I was thinking to myself...these women are too easy LOL. Now when I look at her pics....I regret cancelling :(

blazaveli
10-15-2013, 11:52 PM
I can always count on TNT when I need a good laugh :rofl::rofl:

bailar
10-16-2013, 12:23 AM
Fly into STI, get a taxi, get a bus, get a room,,,,,have fun!

If she lives there she probably knows someplace to stay.

http://www.hotel-dominican-republic.net/hotel-366-las-caobas-san-francisco-de-macoris.html

http://www.hotel-dominican-republic.net/Cheap-hotel-30000-San-Francisco-de-Macoris.html

http://www.hotel-dominican-republic.net/Hotels-restaurant-30000-San-Francisco-de-Macoris.html

This place looks like walking distance from caribe tours

(http://www.hotel-dominican-republic.net/Hotels-restaurant-30000-San-Francisco-de-Macoris.html)http://www.lonelyplanet.com/dominican-republic/san-francisco-de-macoris/hotels/hotel-las-caobas

captain69
10-16-2013, 06:51 AM
SFdM is not a tourist town. But just like the rest of the country it is quite safe unless you are in a bad area. Driving is very doable, the roads are quite okay and a decent map will get you to almost anywhere. If you are accostomed to driving in a large north american city you should have no trouble. Just watch out for the motorcycles that come at you from unexpected directions! You can fly into Santiago and take a taxi to the Caribe Tours bus terminal and catch a bus to SFdM. The bus ride is only 65 kilometers or so, around an hour. You'll enjoy the immersion, have fun!!

el_papi_chew_low
10-16-2013, 07:26 AM
I have more fun with her than 10 chicas combined. That sounds great. Does she speak English?

JDR
10-16-2013, 07:45 AM

Abort her. She is playing you.

JDR
10-16-2013, 07:46 AM
Yes I setup this meeting with this nice chica from Dominican cupid. She took all week to get to sosua from somewhere outside of Santiago and I had to cancel on her because I had setup up something with another chica. All of a sudden I get a few text messages say I want to make love to you...blahblablah.. I was thinking to myself...these women are too easy LOL. Now when I look at her pics....I regret cancelling :(

No, putas are easy.

JDR
10-16-2013, 07:47 AM
Sometimes it amazes me how many of these girls just fuck random online dudes for nothing. I was talking to this girl I met not to long ago via Dominican Cupid, she was telling me how she meets guys all the time online, if they're nice to her, and show her a good time she'll fuck them. She said it so matter of fact. Generally you'll find a decent amount size girls who haven't met in person many of the online guys they correspond with, they're usually the ones real nervous, with a bit of uncomfortable body language, they call mom as soon as they arrive to your place to let her know she's safe, it takes a bit of effort to have them come over, and on the other end of the spectrum there are many girls that within 5 minutes of the conversation they're agreeing to come over, and spend the night, those are always all the ones who come over, and go straight to the bedroom.

They can't take themselves out to a restaurant or bar. They have no money.

JDR
10-16-2013, 07:47 AM
I'm curious to know how the two of you met, being that she hates Sosua and you haven't ventured out. I can throw a few guesses, like...
She was visiting someone. Lie

Don't be a hater!

JDR
10-16-2013, 07:49 AM
I.S.O.C. Subscriptions

I can now take credit cards (visa, Mastercard and Discover)

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Name
Address including Zip
Credit Card Number
Expiration Date
Card Security Code

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in

Processing takes place after 6PM M-F and all day Sat & Sun(Once processed, status will change)

JDR
10-16-2013, 08:01 AM
She is in school (university) and that's why I figure its best to go to her. Every time I come to sosua...she takes days to get into town......only stays one day or two.....then leaves...we really have fun and its just not just sex but we enjoy each others company. Genuinely. She Never asks for money. I have more fun with her than 10 chicas combined. Also I am a adventurous type of guy....I wouldn't mind going to the country and learning and seeing a different part of the DR. Seeing her house..family.........

I guess if you don't bother reading the reports you will never learn what mongering really is all about.

weyland
10-16-2013, 08:05 AM
SFdM is known as the retirement city for successful drug barons. They have built some very nice palaces there. While you are there, see if you can evade their security measures and take some intimate paparazzi-style photos of the home life of these great men, who are heroes to the locals.

JDR
10-16-2013, 08:07 AM
SFdM is known as the retirement city for successful drug barons. They have built some very nice palaces there. While you are there, see if you can evade their security measures and take some intimate paparazzi-style photos of the home life of these great men, who are heroes to the locals.

Since when is that? My friends family lives in that area. A Dominican guy from NY.

Humpy
10-16-2013, 09:24 AM
That sounds great. Does she speak English?

Nope. Not one word. Which I don't mind because I use a translator app on my iphone/ipad.

JD426
10-16-2013, 10:09 AM
Nope. Not one word. Which I don't mind because I use a translator app on my iphone/ipad.

So you leave ROAMING DATA on while in the DR ?
How much that cost ? for like a week.

Pac-Man
10-16-2013, 10:21 AM

Serious question since I've seen guys post and rely on these apps. Can you both actually not convey a thought to each other?Do you type out what you want to say and it does the Speak n Spell robotic voice or do you pass it back and forth like a mute with a slate? Just seems counterintuitive and an impediment to the flow of interacting with someone.

uncle ruckus
10-16-2013, 10:43 AM

That alone is enough reason to not go. I would put your safety at about 70%, which means that there is a 30% chance that some crazy shit will happen to you. As Weyland said, SFM is the drug-trafficking retirement capital of the DR. Most of these retired drug dealers probably don't give a shit about you, but if this girl happens to be one of their family members, or a former flame, or if you just drive into the wrong part of town, then you might have some issues. Either learn Spanish so you can properly communicate (and not some stupid app on a cell phone as that shit will just get stolen) or stick to the tourist areas.

greydread
10-16-2013, 10:53 AM

I like this.

OP,
Here's my suggestion. Fly into SDQ and stay at an AI in Juan Dolio. Book the stay for two and get her to stay with you (Mrs. Smith, Maria actually) and plan a couple of day trips with her to San Pedro d Macoris. Every time I went there I wanted to get back to civilization as soon as the Sun went down. If you want to sit in her Mom's living room and shake hands with the parade of relatives who will just "happen by" including a couple of Primo's who have fucked the shit out of her, wondering what all that Spanish gibberish going on around you is all about as you type frantically into your iphone that's fine. I mean, I wouldn't but that's just me.

I think that you will find that after spending 24 hours a day with a Woman who can communicate with everybody BUT you it will become clear to you that this "relationship" is doomed from the start and that you will be better off finding a Woman who speaks the same language that you do to spend your time with unless of course you're simply trying to get laid and that, of course would require the services of a Puta. Why waste the young (good) Girl's time and yours? After all, what are you there for? Love? or Sex? You have to choose between the two sometimes.

SeaWeed
10-16-2013, 11:24 AM
However shes says I sleep with too many putas...lol
lawd of mercy.....mi hear dat all da time...like they don't...lol
all the gurls say that so you stick with them only.....you are the money tree.....the gringo lottery
they are a bunch of hypocrites....run right thru them mi friend...and don't look back

JDR
10-16-2013, 12:18 PM
lawd of mercy.....mi hear dat all da time...like they don't...lol
all the gurls say that so you stick with them only.....you are the money tree.....the gringo lottery
they are a bunch of hypocrites....run right thru them mi friend...and don't look back

Its a power play to gain control.

JDR
10-16-2013, 12:19 PM

I am sure you will get many non putas with no Spanish.

JDR
10-16-2013, 12:46 PM
I think that you will find that after spending 24 hours a day with a Woman who can communicate with everybody BUT you it will become clear to you that this "relationship" is doomed from the start and that you will be better off finding a Woman who speaks the same language that you do to spend your time with unless of course you're simply trying to get laid and that, of course would require the services of a Puta. Why waste the young (good) Girl's time and yours? After all, what are you there for? Love? or Sex? You have to choose between the two sometimes.

There are many (simps) that will argue about this point.

Humpy
10-16-2013, 12:52 PM
So you leave ROAMING DATA on while in the DR ?
How much that cost ? for like a week.
I buy a Claro sim card and activate data/internet for 1 week which equals out to about $30 . I just stick the sim card in my iphone. I use the wifi in the hotel for my ipad.

JD426
10-16-2013, 01:00 PM
Dont listen to these Guys Humpy, they are all haters ,. I say you GO FOR IT...
It will be the experience of your life, and something to remember for a long time. So what if she dont speak english and you dont speak any spanish.
Think of it as Diving in the deep end, and you will swim real fast.
Sounds like you got it all planned out real good...
Dont forget to bring extra beer and food money for her cousins, and friends.. as they will undoubtably get hungry and Thristy right around your arrival.
What can possibly go wrong.. And do a LIVE REPORT, so we can keep tabs on you and help you as you go..

weyland
10-16-2013, 02:54 PM
And do a LIVE REPORT
To do that he has to stay alive.

weyland
10-16-2013, 03:00 PM
stay at an AI in Juan Dolio ... plan a couple of day trips with her to San Pedro de Macoris.
Good plan. That should keep him safe from her family and the drug barons because they are all in San Francisco de Macoris, which is 130 miles away.

greydread
10-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Good plan. That should keep him safe from her family and the drug barons because they are all in San Francisco de Macoris, which is 130 miles away.

Same game, different Coast. They still have AI's in Puerto Plata don't they?

Either way, the point is that there is no point to such a plan. It won't end up anywhere that he wants to be.

"More fun with her than 10 Chicas", Man I got to SEE this Ho.

El-Rey
10-16-2013, 05:09 PM
How about a pic? If you met her in the SU and she is from SFDM there is a 80% chance I and others know her. I also say it would not be wise to hit SF with NO spanish

Rubicon
10-16-2013, 06:16 PM
How about a pic? If you met her in the SU and she is from SFDM there is a 80% chance I and others know her.

Let the poor guy live out his fantasy. :wink:

camaro1257
10-16-2013, 06:35 PM
Serious question since I've seen guys post and rely on these apps. Can you both actually not convey a thought to each other?Do you type out what you want to say and it does the Speak n Spell robotic voice or do you pass it back and forth like a mute with a slate? Just seems counterintuitive and an impediment to the flow of interacting with someone.

...not to mention if she is a Dominicana that KAINT spell you won't be able to read what she types in the translator because it KAINT be translated...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

camaro1257
10-16-2013, 06:46 PM
I setup this meeting with this nice chica from Dominican cupid.

...I am working Dominican Cupid also and ahm lyke why is my Spanish better than theirs...:surprised::surprised::surprised:

TNT72
10-16-2013, 06:55 PM
...not to mention if she is a Dominicana that KAINT spell you won't be able to read what she types in the translator because it KAINT be translated...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you trying to say that a translator wouldn't be able to figure out "japiewer"???

Irie
10-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Are you trying to say that a translator wouldn't be able to figure out "japiewer"???

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kind of reminds me of "asserwan". :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

camaro1257
10-16-2013, 07:14 PM

DC chica: kesorisa maveya
Me: como?
DC chica: tien una sorri saveya
Me: gracias como estas?
DC chica: bien ytu mol
Me: Estupendo ahora que hablando contigo...
DC chica: jaja ja ere casado
Me: No estoy soltero ...en facto estoy solterisimo...jajaja
DC chica: VEDA
...ahm lyke WTF...ahm DONE ...aye KAINT take no more...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TNT72
10-16-2013, 07:16 PM

Kind of reminds me of "asserwan". :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

See what happens when I'm sober???

Things don't make any sense to me!

rahsta
10-16-2013, 07:16 PM

You forgot, she goes to the university.

Irie
10-16-2013, 07:19 PM
:rofl::rofl:

See what happens when I'm sober???

Things don't make any sense to me!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: It took me awhile on that one too!

Hanzo
10-16-2013, 07:28 PM

Kesorisa maveya = Beautiful Smile

took me a minute to figure it out lol

camaro1257
10-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Kesorisa maveya = Beautiful Smile

took me a minute to figure it out lol

...SEE if it took Hanzo a while to git it how the hell am I supposed to understand her????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Malo
10-16-2013, 08:21 PM
...SEE if it took Hanzo a while to git it how the hell am I supposed to understand her????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They aren't really saying much to begin with.

dquick
10-16-2013, 10:48 PM

Humpy,

IMO you have not gotten a lot of good advice from the replies to this thread.

First off, you have to decide if you want to chance driving in the DR. Do you research and understand the dangers. Many of us drive in the DR on a regular basis. I drove on a regular basis while I knew very little spanish. I was fine, until the first time I got lost. I was in the mountains and had taken a bad turn. It was dark and I asked the first person I saw for directions. This was pretty scary, until I back tracked enough to figure out what I did wrong.

I would have her meet me in SANTIAGO. That is the closest airport to San Francisco de Macoris. It is only an hour drive, so she can take the bus in little time. There are several hotels listed on the site. I always liked Aloha Sol, but not their smallest room. After a couple of days together in Santiago....assuming things are still going well, it is a short drive to SFDM. You two can go together, so there is no issue with you getting lost. You can rent a car, take the bus, or hire a driver. (Easy to find a driver in Santiago.) It is a short day trip, so I would not spend the night there. Not much to do in this town and it is a short drive back in the evening. My guess is that after all day in SFDM, you will be ready to get back to Santiago.

Good luck. I highlighted the part about her not asking for any money. You will find out how long this continues. BUT with that being the case, you have little to loose. If she starts asking for money or getting on your nerves, Sosua is only 1 1/2 hours away from Santiago.

TNT72
10-16-2013, 11:21 PM
I met her in sosua and she was a bartender at one of the main bars on pedro. She has repeatedly stated she hates putas and she hates sosua and I believe her. So once she left that job she went back home to SFDM because she went to work at some crap bar in cabarete that didn't pay good. Im not saying she never slept with gringos but I have never seen her out actively working the bars. She does have some family/friends in sosua that at hardcore putas. Sometimes she'll go to to the bar or After 1 disco with them but No big deal. She just sits there watching her friends shaking her head. I know her personality. I actually had to pursue her. I really don't care about what she does..im not trying to wife her up or send her money through western union. I like her and I want to spend more time with her. So I guess no one has info on SFDM?

I.....ummmm..What do you think......ummmm.....Why are chicas walking up to you when you are with another chica?......ummmm.........

Nevermind, people will say I'm being a dick again. Have a GREAT trip!!

(Can someone give me a face palm, please????)

Irie
10-16-2013, 11:47 PM
I.....ummmm..What do you think......ummmm.....Why are chicas walking up to you when you are with another chica?......ummmm.........

Nevermind, people will say I'm being a dick again. Have a GREAT trip!!

(Can someone give me a face palm, please????)

are you trying to leave the club again??? :rolleyes::wink:

(we won't let you! :))

The Sage
10-17-2013, 12:37 AM
If they don't communicate using proper Spanish I don't even continue the conversation. If she spells that badly odds are overwhelming that she is dysfunctional in life. No need to know anything more about her. No matter how fine she is, stupidity or worst yet intellectual laziness is just one hill that is too hard to climb.

camaro1257
10-17-2013, 01:01 AM
If they don't communicate using proper Spanish I don't even continue the conversation. If she spells that badly odds are overwhelming that she is dysfunctional in life. No need to know anything more about her. No matter how fine she is, stupidity or worst yet intellectual laziness is just one hill that is too hard to climb.

...Sage my thoughts were in line with yours...I can read and write basic Spanish but I figured if I couldn't understand what she was writing I definitely wouldn't be able to understand anything she said and I could say nothing to her other than ...como y no entiendo...:icontd:

deezl
10-17-2013, 01:46 AM
a lot of these chicas spell everything phonetically and you have to take into account the switching v's and b's, l's and r's, y's for ll's (and k's for que's). even if you can read spanish it's... difficult. lol

sorri saveya makes no fucking sense at all until you say it out loud (or in your head)

so-ri-sa-ve-ya = sonrisa bella. ya. close enough. lol

good luck with google translate! :rofl:

dquick
10-17-2013, 06:37 AM
a lot of these chicas spell everything phonetically and you have to take into account the switching v's and b's, l's and r's, y's for ll's (and k's for que's). even if you can read spanish it's... difficult. lol

sorri saveya makes no fucking sense at all until you say it out loud (or in your head)

so-ri-sa-ve-ya = sonrisa bella. ya. close enough. lol

good luck with google translate! :rofl:

The OP chica is in college, so its safe to assume she is not that bad. Chicas that spell like that, did not go to school on a regular basis.growing up. Its on thing to mix up v's and b's. Its something totally different when you dont know where one wo4d ends and another begins. If you are around a chica like that, you will find that she can't read spanish.......So why are they trying to write Spanish?:confused:

JDR
10-17-2013, 07:34 AM
Humpy,

First off, you have to decide if you want to chance driving in the DR. Do you research and understand the dangers. Many of us drive in the DR on a regular basis. I drove on a regular basis while I knew very little spanish. I was fine, until the first time I got lost. I was in the mountains and had taken a bad turn. It was dark and I asked the first person I saw for directions. This was pretty scary, until I back tracked enough to figure out what I did wrong.

I would have her meet me in SANTIAGO. That is the closest airport to San Francisco de Macoris. It is only an hour drive, so she can take the bus in little time. There are several hotels listed on the site. I always liked Aloha Sol, but not their smallest room. After a couple of days together in Santiago....assuming things are still going well, it is a short drive to SFDM. You two can go together, so there is no issue with you getting lost. You can rent a car, take the bus, or hire a driver. (Easy to find a driver in Santiago.) It is a short day trip, so I would not spend the night there. Not much to do in this town and it is a short drive back in the evening. My guess is that after all day in SFDM, you will be ready to get back to Santiago.

Good luck. I highlighted the part about her not asking for any money. You will find out how long this continues. BUT with that being the case, you have little to loose. If she starts asking for money or getting on your nerves, Sosua is only 1 1/2 hours away from Santiago.

Lets face it, there are many guys that are way smarter than us and know lots more and they try to ram it down our throats.

In the end, they get played and go away, like so many in the past.

A good girl won't bother with a guy she can't even ask in her own language, "how are you" and not get an answer.

JDR
10-17-2013, 07:34 AM
The OP chica is in college, so its safe to assume she is not that bad. Chicas that spell like that, did not go to school on a regular basis.growing up. Its on thing to mix up v's and b's. Its something totally different when you dont know where one wo4d ends and another begins. If you are around a chica like that, you will find that she can't read spanish.......So why are they trying to write Spanish?:confused:

Maybe they don't need to read and write in their schools?

JD426
10-17-2013, 08:04 AM
Whatever happened to letting people make their own mistakes.He can Learn from it and go from there. Geez u guys are falling over each other to keep the guy from possibly skinning his knee. I don't even do that with my own nephews any more. They gotta learn on their own. Trying to talk him out of it is futile and y'all know it.

Humpy
10-17-2013, 10:41 AM
Humpy,

Good luck. I highlighted the part about her not asking for any money. You will find out how long this continues. BUT with that being the case, you have little to loose. If she starts asking for money or getting on your nerves, Sosua is only 1 1/2 hours away from Santiago.I think I will use your advise as no one has convinced me that its a good idea. I will be fortunate to come down for a few months and I did want to find a nice chica that I could relax with during that time. I didn't want someone heavy into the "sosua" lifestyle or to even be in sosua. I want to venture out of the party scene. I'd sleep on the floor....eat dominican chicken and rice ....hang with locals if I could find a cool chica to do this with. Some place where I wont get robbed, killed, or shammed out of money. I think she is exactly what i'm looking for and we get along so that's where this idea came up. If I make it to SFDM I will post information that others could use. I would post a photo but most of you guys would make it your life mission to f**K her and pics will be up next week with your c**k in her mouth.

Hanzo
10-17-2013, 10:44 AM
I think I will use your advise as no one has convinced me that its a good idea. I will be fortunate to come down for a few months and I did want to find a nice chica that I could relax with during that time. I didn't want someone heavy into the "sosua" lifestyle or to even be in sosua. I want to venture out of the party scene. I'd sleep on the floor....eat dominican chicken and rice ....hang with locals if I could find a cool chica to do this with. Some place where I wont get robbed, killed, or shammed out of money. I think she is exactly what i'm looking for and we get along so that's where this idea came up. If I make it to SFDM I will post information that others could use. I would post a photo but most of you guys would make it your life mission to f**K her and pics will be up next week with your c**k in her mouth.

Doesn't that say more about the girl that you want to go, and spend all this time with than anything anyone here has posted?

weyland
10-17-2013, 11:24 AM
According to a Police report published yesterday, "outside the capital, the cities with the highest drug trafficking levels are San Francisco de Macoris, Azua, Bani, San Cristobal and La Romana".

camaro1257
10-17-2013, 11:43 AM
According to a Police report published yesterday, "outside the capital, the cities with the highest drug trafficking levels are San Francisco de Macoris, Azua, Bani, San Cristobal and La Romana".

...thanks Weyland I am headed to La Romana for New Years I will definitely keep a low profile...

JDR
10-17-2013, 12:20 PM
I think I will use your advise as no one has convinced me that its a good idea. I will be fortunate to come down for a few months and I did want to find a nice chica that I could relax with during that time. I didn't want someone heavy into the "sosua" lifestyle or to even be in sosua. I want to venture out of the party scene. I'd sleep on the floor....eat dominican chicken and rice ....hang with locals if I could find a cool chica to do this with.

Why would she need you?

JDR
10-17-2013, 12:23 PM

Who created those reports?

JDR
10-17-2013, 12:24 PM
Doesn't that say more about the girl that you want to go, and spend all this time with than anything anyone here has posted?

She is a good girl except that she will have sex with any internet gringo.

Pac-Man
10-17-2013, 12:35 PM
I would post a photo but most of you guys would make it your life mission to f**K her and pics will be up next week with your c**k in her mouth.

http://i.imgur.com/JQB7k.gif

deezl
10-17-2013, 12:36 PM
She is a good girl except that she will have sex with any internet gringo.

good girls need money too!

JDR
10-17-2013, 12:40 PM
good girls need money too!

He said it was at no charge.

weyland
10-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Incidentally the OP's title is misleading. He would not be venturing out of Puta Land. The whole country is Puta Land. Prostitution is flourishing in every city, town and village, and traffic with gringos probably accounts for only 5% of it.

The difference in Sosua and a few other locations is that it is blatant, not discreet, and that is what all this latest fuss is about.

greydread
10-17-2013, 03:59 PM
Incidentally the OP's title is misleading. He would not be venturing out of Puta Land. The whole country is Puta Land. Prostitution is flourishing in every city, town and village, and traffic with gringos probably accounts for only 5% of it.

The difference in Sosua and a few other locations is that it is blatant, not discreet, and that is what all this latest fuss is about.

Absolutely. They didn't build all those cabanas everywhere to attract Gringos to the island.

Prostitution is legal there because it's a part of THEIR lifestyle, not because it's a part of OURS.

If they started a revolution today and all the Gringos left the island tomorrow there would still be buying and selling of Punani all over the D.R. next week and the week after that and the week after that and the only difference is that it would be a whole lot cheaper. By cheaper I mean by an order of magnitude.

weyland
10-17-2013, 04:48 PM
If they started a revolution today and all the Gringos left the island tomorrow.
If they started a revolution the country might be worth staying in.

Jimmydr
10-17-2013, 06:50 PM
Absolutely. They didn't build all those cabanas everywhere to attract Gringos to the island.

Prostitution is legal there because it's a part of THEIR lifestyle, not because it's a part of OURS.

If they started a revolution today and all the Gringos left the island tomorrow there would still be buying and selling of Punani all over the D.R. next week and the week after that and the week after that and the only difference is that it would be a whole lot cheaper. By cheaper I mean by an order of magnitude.

The cabanas are for fucking. Guys fucking their neighbors and boss's fucking their workers.

weyland
10-17-2013, 07:14 PM
The cabanas are for fucking. Guys fucking their neighbors and boss's fucking their workers.
Jimmy beat me to it. Most usage of caba๑as is not for cash transactions. Add to Jimmy's list lecturers fucking their students and, given the crowded conditions in Dominican homes, sometimes even husbands and wives getting a bit of privacy to make their ninth child.

Nonetheless that does not invalidate my earlier assertion that prostitution is widespread throughout the country.

Jimmydr
10-17-2013, 07:20 PM
Jimmy beat me to it. Most usage of caba๑as is not for cash transactions. Add to Jimmy's list lecturers fucking their students and, given the crowded conditions in Dominican homes, sometimes even husbands and wives getting a bit of privacy to make their ninth child.

Nonetheless that does not invalidate my earlier assertion that prostitution is widespread throughout the country.

Unlike America, if you don't have a mistress, you ain't shit in DR.

BrooklynBeas
10-17-2013, 07:28 PM

Consider this a thank you besides clicking the "thank you" button... Exactly!!!

Young Hanzo, wise beyond his years!!

weyland
10-17-2013, 07:33 PM
Unlike America, if you don't have a mistress, you ain't shit in DR.
I am in the DR with a mistress. Does that make me shit?

BrooklynBeas
10-17-2013, 07:35 PM

Lemme be the first to tell you, you are shit! LOL

Hope I beat Roberto to that comment.. :)

Jimmydr
10-17-2013, 07:37 PM

Sorry but you are the mistress.:corky:

tgunz
10-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Try communicating with young people in the u.s. via text. L8r... brb. Lol... smh.. sum1... its alk abbreviations. No one puncuation..

weyland
10-21-2013, 04:33 PM
Try communicating with young people in the u.s. via text. L8r... brb. Lol... smh.. sum1... its alk abbreviations. No one puncuation..
That makes sense for texting, but there should be agreement on standard abbreviations. Is there?

tgunz
10-21-2013, 10:35 PM
That makes sense for texting, but there should be agreement on standard abbreviations. Is there?

I guess there is but if someone need to translate it your S.o.l. and not everybody knows the abbreviations . Dominicans do the same thing. Klk...tqm.... bb... ect..

both countries people use slang and spell phonetically in unformal writing. I know a lot of younger people that the average person could not translate there facebook post.. or go read a youtube post on a hip hop video...

camaro1257
10-21-2013, 10:47 PM
I guess there is but if someone need to translate it your S.o.l. and not everybody knows the abbreviations . Dominicans do the same thing. Klk...tqm.... bb... ect..

both countries people use slang and spell phonetically in unformal writing. I know a lot of younger people that the average person could not translate there facebook post.. or go read a youtube post on a hip hop video...

...the result is the same...NO ENTIENDO!...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

frisky46
10-22-2013, 04:34 AM
Lemme be the first to tell you, you are shit! LOL

Hope I beat Roberto to that comment.. :)

why on earth would you bring a mistress when you can get fresh new young pussy every nite ; cheap too makes no sense bringing a Mistress unles she is a total nympho fucking your brains out morning noon and nite but then u got to feed her too lol

BrooklynBeas
10-22-2013, 07:20 PM

KLK - Que lo Que
TQM - Te Quiero Mucho
BB-??? Baby? Blackberry? I dunno...

I'll never forget that post where the chica asked the monger (forgot who it was) for a gift...

She asked for an Aye Fon!

It took a while, but we realized, she meant an IPhone... Priceless...

Edit: (Add to post)

http://spanish.about.com/od/writtenspanish/a/sms.htm

aora — ahora — now
asdc — al salir de clase — after class
asias — gracias — thanks
b — bien — well, good
bb — beb้ — baby
bbr — bbr — to drink
bs, bss — besos — kisses
bye — adi๓s — goodbye
b7s — besitos — kisses
c — s้, se — I know; (reflexive pronoun)
cam — cแmara — camera
chao, chau — adi๓s — goodbye
d — de — from, of
d2 — dedos — fingers
dcr — decir — to say
dew, dw — adi๓s — goodbye
dfcl — difํcil — difficult
dim — dime — tell me
dnd — d๓nde — where

DCIronman
10-22-2013, 07:46 PM
KLK - Que lo Que
TQM - Te Quiero Mucho

I'll never forget that post where the chica asked the monger (forgot who it was) for a gift...

aora — ahora — now
asias — gracias — thanks
b — bien — well, good
bb — beb้ — baby
bbr — bbr — to drink
bs, bss — besos — kisses
bye — adi๓s — goodbye
b7s — besitos — kisses
cam — cแmara — camera
d — de — from, of
d2 — dedos — fingers
dcr — decir — to say
dim — dime — tell me
dnd — d๓nde — where

That was me. And she spelled it "ayfon".

If you can understand the language, I have learned that the trick is to simply read their posts phonetically. It's easier to understand them that way cause that's how those illiterate hos spell shit.

tgunz
10-22-2013, 07:53 PM
KLK - Que lo Que
TQM - Te Quiero Mucho

aora — ahora — now
asias — gracias — thanks
b — bien — well, good
bb — beb้ — baby
bbr — bbr — to drink
bs, bss — besos — kisses
bye — adi๓s — goodbye
b7s — besitos — kisses
cam — cแmara — camera
d — de — from, of
d2 — dedos — fingers
dcr — decir — to say
dim — dime — tell me
dnd — d๓nde — where

You got em all correct Beas.. bb is beybey... lol

fastfood98
10-23-2013, 10:54 PM
That was me. And she spelled it "ayfon".

If you can understand the language, I have learned that the trick is to simply read their posts phonetically. It's easier to understand them that way cause that's how those illiterate hos spell shit.

I'm Puertorrican, so my main language is Spanish. I can tell you that in order to understand some of their written language, you have to imagine it phonetically with their way of speaking. If you try with a proper Spanish pronunciation, it won't work.

continentalmike
10-24-2013, 02:07 AM
I'm Puertorrican, so my main language is Spanish. I can tell you that in order to understand some of their written language, you have to imagine it phonetically with their way of speaking. If you try with a proper Spanish pronunciation, it won't work.

True dat... but still rich coming from a non Castillano speaker :), although much better than some parts of the DR

BrooklynBeas
10-24-2013, 05:32 PM
You got em all correct Beas.. bb is beybey... lol

With 18 DR trips and 4 Meddy trips, I had to learn something... LOL

KoKi9290
10-24-2013, 06:00 PM
By the way, San Francisco has some really nice cabanas. I've been in San Francisco a number of times and always enjoyed it.

But I vote for a hotel in some other place because when you go to her home, the word will get out that she has a gringo in tow. That means family and friends will come out the woodwork and every meal becomes a production and there will be partying and it will all be on your dime. if you really get along with her, find a nice place to be alone with her.

deezl
10-24-2013, 06:23 PM
KLK - Que lo Que
TQM - Te Quiero Mucho

aora — ahora — now
asias — gracias — thanks
b — bien — well, good
bb — beb้ — baby
bbr — bbr — to drink
bs, bss — besos — kisses
bye — adi๓s — goodbye
b7s — besitos — kisses
cam — cแmara — camera
d — de — from, of
d2 — dedos — fingers
dcr — decir — to say
dim — dime — tell me
dnd — d๓nde — where

I've never seen a chica type 'b' for bien. they usually use 'bn'
gx is also used for gracias.
tkm is also used for 'te quiero mucho', i think they actually use the k more than the q

ayfon!

the one that took me a while to figure out was 'mamol'

mi amor.

go figure.

continentalmike
10-25-2013, 02:35 AM
By the way, San Francisco has some really nice cabanas. I've been in San Francisco a number of times and always enjoyed it.

But I vote for a hotel in some other place because when you go to her home, the word will get out that she has a gringo in tow. That means family and friends will come out the woodwork and every meal becomes a production and there will be partying and it will all be on your dime. if you really get along with her, find a nice place to be alone with her.

This is very important. If she is from SFdM I'd suggest to take her to Samana, a cheap and nice pension in Las Terrenas and enjoy each others company.

If she refuses - then you know the jug is up...

camaro1257
10-25-2013, 05:26 AM
This is very important. If she is from SFdM I'd suggest to take her to Samana, a cheap and nice pension in Las Terrenas and enjoy each others company.

If she refuses - then you know the jug is up...

...are you saying that SFDM is to Samana and Las Terrenas like Santiago is to Sosua?

continentalmike
10-26-2013, 05:24 AM
...are you saying that SFDM is to Samana and Las Terrenas like Santiago is to Sosua?

No, not even remote... SFDM is a small place and Santiago is 'La Segunda Capital'...

The thing is, Samana can be a nice couple beach destination, without her family feeding on him.. and it's fairly close to each other so you can bring her back if things don't work out in about 1.5 hours.. or just kick her on the Caribe Tours

camaro1257
10-26-2013, 01:26 PM
No, not even remote... SFDM is a small place and Santiago is 'La Segunda Capital'...

The thing is, Samana can be a nice couple beach destination, without her family feeding on him.. and it's fairly close to each other so you can bring her back if things don't work out in about 1.5 hours.. or just kick her on the Caribe Tours

...esta bien ahora entiendo...

Tonto4
10-27-2013, 12:01 AM

Brilliant! He will had much more control of the situation.