PDA

View Full Version : 10/2013 - Mamajuana Cafe

Seville
10-18-2013, 12:31 PM
I was in there last night (the old Coaches Corner / Hideaway) and it is a nice little spot. It is currently the only place that has any kind of dance floor, even though it is not large. No chicas hanging out but if you have one with you not a bad place to go. Unfortunately I doubt that they will be able to draw people in sufficient numbers to make it work. They have a bucket of 5 Presidentes for 400 pesos and the music was, of course, a little louder than the last time I was in there. Also they have areas that are filled with sand and I am not a big fan of that. Sandra, the long time bartender at Merengue is working there now.

Merengue has done nothing to close in the bar and there were actually quite a few people in there last night. Bar Central has also done nothing in regards to closing the place in.

JD426
10-18-2013, 12:41 PM
who are the owners, the FABIO looking dude and the bald guy ? (he really looks like Fabio, lol)
the place looks very nice, Friendly... the security guy was very polite, but only stayed for one single drink.
Those white flowing material things draped all over reminds me too much of a Wedding or something.
I honestly went in there to see if maybe i was wrong about the place..
I just dont see it working, i just dont see anything in there to DRAW people
.. but they seem like good dudes.
maybe If they played really good Bachata and Dance music (its definitely NOT a Hip Hop or ROCK spot) .. and maybe some bar food ?

minkyboodle
10-18-2013, 04:34 PM
What is that for? Can I bring the little retard to play with a bucket and spade? Or is an amenity for those with pets?

I used to go to a spot (Jimmy Buffett type place my friend gigged at frequently) and they had the sand all over the place. It used to drive me nuts, but
I could see the appeal for some in landlocked Falls Church, Virginia. Why a place in Sosua (near to actual sand) does it is beyond me:confused:

Seville
10-18-2013, 08:05 PM
who are the owners, the FABIO looking dude and the bald guy ? (he really looks like Fabio, lol)
the place looks very nice, Friendly... the security guy was very polite, but only stayed for one single drink.
Those white flowing material things draped all over reminds me too much of a Wedding or something.
maybe If they played really good Bachata and Dance music (its definitely NOT a Hip Hop or ROCK spot) .. and maybe some bar food ?

I think it is a nice spot to take a chica, relax and have a few. But I have different priorities as I don't care about being surrounded by the putas.

j_d66
10-19-2013, 11:22 AM
I spent alot of time here my last trip and like it alot. Huge cubra libre and cold prezzy with nice music.

The bean bag chairs were kinda hokie but Robert seemed to be having a good time in them

not sure it will make it if the owners dont have deep pockets
doesnt look like they put to much money into it

bartenders and waitresses are attractive and friendly to

sopranostingray
10-19-2013, 12:25 PM
Owners are out as of October 31st. Not sure if it's closing or changing hands.

Seville
10-19-2013, 12:38 PM

That was fast.:confused:

sopranostingray
10-19-2013, 12:52 PM
That was fast.:confused:

4 month lease. He can't understand why people aren't flocking to go to his bar. Why go there???? it's pretty yes....but no tv's for the games, he doesn't like the girls to play the music, the sand is stupid and messing (the cleaning lady hates it(, and you don't need a security guard in a place like that. There's no excuse for being stupid and not studying the market.

BrooklynBeas
10-19-2013, 01:14 PM
4 month lease. He can't understand why people aren't flocking to go to his bar. Why go there???? it's pretty yes....but no tv's for the games, he doesn't like the girls to play the music, the sand is stupid and messing (the cleaning lady hates it(, and you don't need a security guard in a place like that. There's no excuse for being stupid and not studying the market.

Any thoughts on taking it over again? You still owe me a beer (your request to get me one), after I commented on the GB Packers combo platter lol

sopranostingray
10-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Any thoughts on taking it over again? You still owe me a beer (your request to get me one), after I commented on the GB Packers combo platter lol

The landlord over there can kiss my ass. Come to the Britannia Pub across the street and I'll buy you a beer....I remember about the combo!!! I'm going there soon until closing.

questner
10-19-2013, 10:20 PM

Rushing out for a Halloween party :rofl:

Somehow many fail or a) to attract girls b) to distinguish themselves from other bars in positive way c) to set up super competitive prices etc.

Example: Now on the strip there is no place where one can take a nice dancing girl for a bachata or merengue lesson :icontd: No place selling beer on the tap :icontd: No strip pole dancing :icontd:

However I read about morons who extort money and then issue a receipt ?!? wtf?!

theheights718
10-27-2013, 10:47 AM

Think the food would definitely set it above the rest...and maybe open earlier. Reminds me of your afterwork/pregame spot. Has that cabarete feel too. Maybe a lil more publicity, advertising would have helped.

But for me, I had no complaints about the place as I would go here 9 out of 10 times b4 going to a place like The Spot or sitting at Rhumba b4 hitting Classico/D'Latin for the night. Sometimes, a lil change of pace is good...especially if you are there for more than just the weekend.

Seville
10-27-2013, 11:09 AM

They could certainly cut payroll. The other night they had a DJ? For what? Make a 100 song play list and run it. The security guard could go, as you said, and one less chica working there as well. They should return the sand to the beach. But it beats Rumba, in my opinion. The music in The Spot is deafening and bad. D'Latins is too crowded and the music is horrible most of the time. I haven't been in D'Latins since they closed it in so no idea how that is working out. Part of the draw of Rumba and D'Latins is people watching, not to mention puta chasing. The latter is not really on my agenda.

It is a good alternative if you are out with friends and / or already with a chica.

obiwon
10-27-2013, 11:24 AM
seems to me that the sosua regulars should support these sort of small bars... Dlatin and rhumba are the Walmarts of sosua driving the interesting little places out of business... Mamajauna should hooked up with Elefante Rossa out front and served more food .. or even that little bar beside it called Las something to get more street visibility.... but these little places make sosua interesting... when I go back in january I was hoping to see what mamajauna was all about.. it would have been a good place where Dominican musicians could play for tourists too.. do you think it will reopen?

Seville
10-27-2013, 01:44 PM
seems to me that the sosua regulars should support these sort of small bars... Dlatin and rhumba are the Walmarts of sosua driving the interesting little places out of business... Mamajauna should hooked up with Elefante Rossa out front and served more food .. or even that little bar beside it called Las something to get more street visibility.... but these little places make sosua interesting... when I go back in january I was hoping to see what mamajauna was all about.. it would have been a good place where Dominican musicians could play for tourists too.. do you think it will reopen?

A chica that works there told me they aren't closing but who really knows.

ezsmile
10-27-2013, 03:00 PM

they may have menus from the surrounding restaurants. For sure if you walk over to the Elefante Rossi they would take your order and deliver.

deezl
10-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Unsurprisingly, they're suffering/suffered from the same exact problem 90% of the bars in town have - no plan on how to get customers into the bar.

When Ray & Ira had the place - they had a freaking plan. It was a sports bar, which filled a niche because there wasn't another one around. When it was Hideaway - no plan (and no customers). Mamajuana Cafe? No plan, no customers.

I don't know how to make the place a hit, but I've often thought that it'd be a good venue for live music. Tipico, merengue, bachata, etc. There's no place else around to hear live music, no place else to dance. Maybe it would work, maybe it wouldn't, but at least it's a plan! :lol:

ezsmile
10-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Unsurprisingly, they're suffering/suffered from the same exact problem 90% of the bars in town have - no plan on how to get customers into the bar.

When Ray & Ira had the place - they had a freaking plan. It was a sports bar, which filled a niche because there wasn't another one around. When it was Hideaway - no plan (and no customers). Mamajuana Cafe? No plan, no customers.

I don't know how to make the place a hit, but I've often thought that it'd be a good venue for live music. Tipico, merengue, bachata, etc. There's no place else around to hear live music, no place else to dance. Maybe it would work, maybe it wouldn't, but at least it's a plan! :lol:

Not sure if it was a plan, but it seemed the bar instructed the staff to encourage the patrons to drink. The way they did that was to have friendly waitresses (ok I knew 1 from when it was Coach's Corner and 1 from way back, 7 years) who would also be lively with the customers. To liven it up they would all ask for drinks. But buy 1 waitress a drink, then the bartender asks "where's mine"? Then the other asks can she have one too. That becomes party central for the staff. One of the nights I saw a patron was drinking with one of the staff who was not working that day, i.e. she was a patron as well, except he was paying the bill. So she was going behind the bar and pouring rounds of flaming shooters....muchas gracias from the boss I bet.

I have been in there and had 3 drinks but paid double or more because of buying drinks for the staff. That is fun for the first time but not every time you go in. As a result, I try to avoid the bar.

steviewonder
10-27-2013, 05:29 PM

Live music would certainly pull in the locals. When Rumba did Sunday nights with local groups on a weekly bases, those bands would get the word out where they were performing and be well supported. Did very well, except many Dominicans with their wife or others were turned off by the puta show. I would also see many gringos that would not dance because they just were not comfortable with the movements. Also I told Bobby : if putas are not buying drinks, then they should not be sitting and taking up a space. Have then standing around the bar for the single guys to meet.
Deezl, I agree that would be a great investment for the place, and would certainly justify advertising live music and dancing, even if it was from Thurs - Sunday. The place could also be like the HomeRun in Montellano (which is closed now not due to the lack of customers). Buy a chica a beer and she would get up and teach a gringo how to dance Tipico, merengue, etc.. if you wanted:wink: It could be turned into a fun place for people to do something different on PC, just as you say needs a bit of planning, and $$$ spent in the right direction.

Jimmydr
10-27-2013, 05:44 PM

So when are you opening?

SeaWeed
10-27-2013, 07:44 PM
Live music would certainly pull in the locals.
for whatever reason the DR is not a big Live Music country.......not saying it wouldn't work.......
and I could never figure out why there was so likkle live music in the DR.......
but they certainly know how to get those hitech systems going........and loud.......lol

Jimmydr
10-27-2013, 07:45 PM
for whatever reason the DR is not a big Live Music country.......not saying it wouldn't work.......
and I could never figure out why there was so likkle live music in the DR.......
but they certainly know how to get those hitech systems going........and loud.......lol

There is plenty of live music all around the country. Dominicans love to drink and dance.

DCIronman
10-27-2013, 08:19 PM
I've no clue where you got this notion from. The DR is huge on live music and bands, going back to the days if the original big merengue groups.

If you hang out in the larger cities, you'll get your fill of live music. Even the casas in Santiago have days where they bring in a live band. And folks come in to dance. I've seen it at Casa Blanca more times than I can count. We're not even gonna talk about the Tipico clubs. I used to go listen to the band, and dance with friendly chicas every Monday night at Montebar in Santiago. But just about every night, you can find a band playing.

I often tell my friends who've never been, that the DR is one of those places where they'll take the tiniest venues, like a gas station, and stick a Tipico band in there. And there will be couples outside dancing.

For some reason, it's not so prevalent in the tourist areas. But even in Sosua, years ago, there used to be a car wash that would have bands occasionally. I remember going there a few times. It's gone now. But im sure that all one has to do is go over to Puerto Plata. You're sure to find a live band somewhere.

Get out of the tourist areas occasionally. You'll see the true culture of the DR.

steviewonder
10-27-2013, 08:53 PM
Get out of the tourist areas occasionally. You'll see the true culture of the DR.

:ilike::ilike::ilike:

Seville
10-28-2013, 10:04 AM
Not sure if it was a plan, but it seemed the bar instructed the staff to encourage the patrons to drink. The way they did that was to have friendly waitresses (ok I knew 1 from when it was Coach's Corner and 1 from way back, 7 years) who would also be lively with the customers. To liven it up they would all ask for drinks. But buy 1 waitress a drink, then the bartender asks "where's mine"? Then the other asks can she have one too. That becomes party central for the staff. One of the nights I saw a patron was drinking with one of the staff who was not working that day, i.e. she was a patron as well, except he was paying the bill. So she was going behind the bar and pouring rounds of flaming shooters....muchas gracias from the boss I bet.

I have been in there and had 3 drinks but paid double or more because of buying drinks for the staff. That is fun for the first time but not every time you go in. As a result, I try to avoid the bar.

If you weren't Canadian you could just say "No".:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JD426
10-28-2013, 11:21 AM
I've no clue where you got this notion from. The DR is huge on live music and bands, going back to the days if the original big merengue groups.

If you hang out in the larger cities, you'll get your fill of live music. ...................

Mi Concur... LOL

The dates of the Merengue Festival in Late July, in Santo Domingo used to be THE deciding factor for our groups trips for many years.. we didnt wanna miss that. U like University chicas ? ,, its was like a Buffet and all of them friendly and willing to dance, and mothers and Tias with their Daughter & Nieces it was SICK , the amount of Hot pussy walking around on that Malecon, and thats an open to the public event, this was when Raggaeton was also red HOT, and Boca Chica was on fire. Not sure how it is how but Dominicans will dance just about anywhere there is a Dance floor, good sound system, some alcohol, and a little ambiance.

deezl
10-28-2013, 02:11 PM
So when are you opening?

:lol::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't invest a dime into any kind of business in Sosua right now. It'd be like opening a china shop on a fault line.

TNT72
10-28-2013, 02:53 PM

I wouldn't invest a dime into any kind of business in Sosua right now. It'd be like opening a china shop on a fault line.

With a bull as an indoor pet!

ezsmile
10-28-2013, 03:05 PM
If you weren't Canadian you could just say "No".:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah but then I am limiting my chances of finding a Dominican wife to bring back to the ice and snow

SeaWeed
10-28-2013, 05:05 PM

hey don't kill da messenger......
mi a tourist like most guys on here when it comes to the DR and mi Spanish is pretty limited like most guys so mi personally need to stick to the usual tourist traps for the Chicas in the DR like a lot of guys......and mi have been out of the tourist areas......Santo Domingo, San Pedro, etc and mi never saw any signs or heard any live music except once.......and that time the customers weren't really into the music.......and when I go out it is always blaring music coming off some high tech system......

call mi spoiled from mi usual second home in Jamaica where wi have Live Music everyday and night all over da place.......but the DR really doesn't have much in the way of live music.....so guys don't expect to go to the DR and hear a lot of quality Live Music cause it ain't happening......sure it is there........but you need to go hunting for it......personally mi time is better off spent hunting for Chicas in the DR.....lol

respect..........

TNT72
10-28-2013, 05:14 PM
mi a tourist like most guys on here when it comes to the DR and mi Spanish is pretty limited like most guys so mi personally need to stick to the usual tourist traps for the Chicas in the DR like a lot of guys......and mi have been out of the tourist areas......Santo Domingo, San Pedro, etc and mi never saw any signs or heard any live music except once.......and that time the customers weren't really into the music.......and when I go out it is always blaring music coming off some high tech system......

call mi spoiled from mi usual second home in Jamaica where wi have Live Music everyday and night all over da place.......but the DR really doesn't have much in the way of live music.....so guys don't expect to go to the DR and hear a lot of quality Live Music cause it ain't happening......sure it is there........but you need to go hunting for it......personally mi time is better off spent hunting for Chicas in the DR.....lol

respect..........

After trying to read this, as usual, what I would call you is fucking illiterate

Jimmydr
10-28-2013, 05:49 PM

Its been my feeling for years now.

DCIronman
10-28-2013, 07:25 PM

respect..........
No worries. I just wonder at times if you've been visiting the same DR that I have.

Anyway, the reason you probably won't see a lot of live music in the tourist area is because the business owners in those areas are trying to attract tourists, not locals. And they've learned that if you host a live band ANYWHERE in the DR, locals will come in droves. Because Dominicans LOVE live bands. And most tourists get nervous around large concentrations of young locals. I mean let's face it. It is what it is.

But the fact remains. All one has to do to hear live music in the DR is to ask where the closest tipico bar is. And if there isn't one close by, then there's bound to be some other venue. Dominicans love their live bands too much for there not to be.

Not gonna belabor the point too much more. Just attempting to correct what I saw as wrong info. Live music is painfully easy to find in the DR.

uncle ruckus
10-28-2013, 08:20 PM

Quite possibly one of the wrongest statements ever posted on this board.

If you're looking for it, you'll find live music every single night of the week. It might not be the live music you're looking for or that you'll enjoy, but in every city every night there's a merengue group, a bachata group, a tipico group, and even a salsero or 2 (David Kada and Yiyo Sarante are touring like crazy) that will be having a live gig. I'm going to be there 4 nights next month and if I want to, I could go to a live show by a different band every single night.

continentalmike
10-29-2013, 06:41 AM
It's been said by UR and DCI, and I can only confirm it.

The DR is all about dancing on Dominican music...

Back in the day you'd have El Canoa in Sosua for the tipico parties and of course the car wash with regular concerts... or the Orion Bar in POP

Then the best tipico ever, Azucar (which then turned into Homerun, then got closed) out on the freeway by Montellano picked up the music... I've had great times there dancing..

Currently the old standbys are still operating, Rancho Tipico in POP and Monte Bar in Santiago are a good examples.

But to enjoy the true Dominican flava you need:

1. A big Jeepeta
2. Be a good dancer
3. Enjoy drinking copious amounts of Cuba or Santo Libre
4. Speak Spanish
5. Be a reasonable dresser

If those are all OK; you have tons of hot pussy thrown at you, even when you are out with the missus...

twodogs
10-29-2013, 07:49 PM

Gee, was that Maria or Vicki? One has been fired, for the rumour of theft. Maybe the other one has gone now, as well. One owner bought the other two owners out. Maybe he made them an offer they could not refuse. Think he is hoping it will get busier in the next few months.

BrooklynBeas
10-29-2013, 09:59 PM

Back in the day you'd have El Canoa in Sosua for the tipico parties and of course the car wash with regular concerts... or the Orion Bar in POP

Then the best tipico ever, Azucar (which then turned into Homerun, then got closed) out on the freeway by Montellano picked up the music... I've had great times there dancing..

Currently the old standbys are still operating, Rancho Tipico in POP and Monte Bar in Santiago are a good examples.

1. A big Jeepeta
2. Be a good dancer
4. Speak Spanish

If those are all OK; you have tons of hot pussy thrown at you, even when you are out with the missus...

if I remember correctly, we winged at Azucar one night for a live show... I'm thinking it may have been bachata, (Frank Reyes, Elvis Martinez, someone else?), but I could be wrong...

LOL, no live bands/shows in DR?!?!?! Seaweed, no disrespect, but you should probably keep your "knowledge spreading advice" to the "J Island", unless you really do know what your talking about... You are very wrong on this one...

continentalmike
10-30-2013, 06:30 AM
if I remember correctly, we winged at Azucar one night for a live show... I'm thinking it may have been bachata, (Frank Reyes, Elvis Martinez, someone else?), but I could be wrong...

LOL, no live bands/shows in DR?!?!?! Seaweed, no disrespect, but you should probably keep your "knowledge spreading advice" to the "J Island", unless you really do know what your talking about... You are very wrong on this one...

Yep that was you, Magnum, me and the missus at a Frank reyes concert.. you did rather well with a Dominican lady there..

Magnum was afraid his hair would be messed up (in reality I think he was going to a favorita)... so he bailed on us..

We had a good time there.

bailar
10-30-2013, 09:58 PM

1. A big Jeepeta
2. Be a good dancer
4. Speak Spanish

The other thing you may need is a good nights sleep the night before or plenty of Redbull. Dominican headliners are notorious for showing up on stage two or three hours later

than the venue says they will be there. Who knows, maybe the performers are right on time and the club just wants to sell to a full house for a few hours while they wait for

the live band. I know one thing though, if you don't show early for Antony Santos or Frank Reyes you won't get a decent seat unless you pay big money.

uncle ruckus
10-30-2013, 10:36 PM
The other thing you may need is a good nights sleep the night before or plenty of Redbull. Dominican headliners are notorious for showing up on stage two or three hours later

than the venue says they will be there. Who knows, maybe the performers are right on time and the club just wants to sell to a full house for a few hours while they wait for

the live band. I know one thing though, if you don't show early for Antony Santos or Frank Reyes you won't get a decent seat unless you pay big money.

This is exactly what's happening. 90% of the time, the artist is there at the time that he's contracted to be there. If they're doing 2 sets, they'll go on at 12am, play the first set until 115, take a half hour break and then play from 145 to 3am. If they're only doing one set, they'll usually go on at 2am and play till 3. Also, most artists require a 50% deposit to show up and the other 50% prior to getting up on stage. If the promoter doesn't have the balance, then everything gets delayed until the artist gets paid somehow.

bailar
10-31-2013, 09:11 AM
This is exactly what's happening. 90% of the time, the artist is there at the time that he's contracted to be there. If they're doing 2 sets, they'll go on at 12am, play the first set until 115, take a half hour break and then play from 145 to 3am. If they're only doing one set, they'll usually go on at 2am and play till 3. Also, most artists require a 50% deposit to show up and the other 50% prior to getting up on stage. If the promoter doesn't have the balance, then everything gets delayed until the artist gets paid somehow.

That explains why they need to fill the house and open the bar two or three hours prior to the show. It also speaks about Dominican time and the underlying issues. Thanks Ruckus......

ezsmile
10-31-2013, 12:30 PM
Gee, was that Maria or Vicki? One has been fired, for the rumour of theft. Maybe the other one has gone now, as well. One owner bought the other two owners out. Maybe he made them an offer they could not refuse. Think he is hoping it will get busier in the next few months.

Don't think it was Maria, although I think there was more than one Maria working there. This girl normally worked behind the bar as one of the bartenders.

Irie
12-02-2013, 07:43 PM
So I got to experience the revamped place.........for the third time in less years. I have to say that they've done a nice job with the place. The service was pretty good and the music was on point.......as in bachata and merengue for the most part.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89112&d=1386031050

Some of the set up is a little strange. I'm not sure about the whole sand thing and bean bag chairs, but I did actually see the swings used on several occasions.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89113&d=1386031051

Irie
12-02-2013, 07:49 PM
This would end up being the rendevous point on several nights. It was a great place to start the evenings events, kick back, have a few, and talk with friends before heading out.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89111&d=1386031049

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89115&d=1386031511

bailar
01-18-2014, 10:13 AM
I like the setup at the cafe, especially the dance floor off to the side and Latin music. The sand underfoot everywhere sucks IMHO. It is amazing how the strip has changed in a short time. I have absolutely no interest in the scene at D Latin so it is small places like this that get my business.

sopranostingray
01-20-2014, 11:00 AM
Another change of ownership as of January 15th.

JD426
01-20-2014, 11:21 AM
Everyone on PC is struggling.. So what mystifies me is how these NEW places think they are gonna open up with a Little Decorating and sound system, maybe a dance floor, throw some sand on the floor, and Proceed to make a killing..or even break even. City Lights partners have had their asses handed to them so far, and they sunk like what $200K USD into the place ?

I know a lot of good guys from ISOC support this place and it looks NICE and all, although personally I think it looks more like a Wedding Reception than a MANS BAR, but aside from that.. WHAT makes these dudes think they can make a killing on Pedro , when so many ESTABLISHED Bars are struggling, really struggling.
Can someone explain it ? I wish them well...its just too weird though
But , Enjoy the place , while its open.

How are the girls who took over The Shark Bar doing ? Is that place looking like it will make it. The odds are not good.

twodogs
01-20-2014, 10:36 PM
Is City Lights, a good spot to watch the Superbowl, and some Olympic events?

I think Russia is 5-6 hours ahead in time, so one would think, there maybe some

pretty good Happy Hour gatherings.

sopranostingray
01-21-2014, 08:09 AM
Is City Lights, a good spot to watch the Superbowl, and some Olympic events?

I think Russia is 5-6 hours ahead in time, so one would think, there maybe some

pretty good Happy Hour gatherings.

Why would you want to go to City Lights to watch Superbowl????? They are opening just for that event. How about you support a bar that has put its balls on the line all year to stay open and has survived low season. That's who deserves the money. There are plenty of Superbowl parties to attend without supporting somebody who wants to only cash in on one day. I will be extremely pissed to see anybody in that bar supporting them for the one day. Plus, will they even open????

Mr. Smooth
01-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Why would you want to go to City Lights to watch Superbowl????? They are opening just for that event. How about you support a bar that has put its balls on the line all year to stay open and has survived low season. That's who deserves the money. There are plenty of Superbowl parties to attend without supporting somebody who wants to only cash in on one day. I will be extremely pissed to see anybody in that bar supporting them for the one day. Plus, will they even open????

When I was at the Britannia in August, you were installing a tv above your outdoor patio area so customers could watch whatever game might be going on at the time. How has that worked out for you? Has it been good for business?

I would think it would be a great spot for your customers to stick around to cheer their team, enjoy more drinks and tasty munchies, and be good for the bottom line.

Hope things are going good for you!