PDA

View Full Version : 10/2013 - Rancho Tipico

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Gutter Meat
10-31-2013, 12:16 AM
From Sosua News....

Friday November 1 bar / restaurant 'Rancho Tipico' will be re-opened. You will find Rancho Tipico a dozen yards beyond the much-discussed 'La Passion' in the main street Pedro Clisante. Ad, well-known in Sosúa is the new owner of the bar / restaurant. Ad is still known for his former beach bar 'The Black Box'. Ad has big plans for the Rancho Tipico. Of course, he starts with an excellent weekly BBQ. Probably on Thursday evenings. Rancho Tipico is actually a large pavilion with a nice bar and courtyard. This makes it very suitable for performances of music bands. Ad plans to have a nice merengue band do a gig regularly.

very Sunday night is Karaoke time at Rancho Tipico. Ad will have on display music videos with good merengue, bachata, salsas and rock & blues from the 70s. At Ad's you will not hear Hip Hop banging and shouting. For the enthusiasts some good news: the famous nail block is reinstated. Champions with their hammer can give their best shot to get the nail in the wooden block. Furthermore, we can report that all prices are very reasonable. There is a special offer breakfast for only 130 pesos. Ad also offers free Wi-Fi and Sport TV. All matches can be seen on a large screen.
So until Friday at Ad in Rancho Tipico .

Gutter Meat
10-31-2013, 12:18 AM
Another bar set up to fail Too far off the beaten path. Does he think when Passions reopens he will get the residual traffic ??? IDK..maybe he already has a following of people from the Black Box. Time will tell.

Gutter Meat
11-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Did it close yet ?

michel3275
11-01-2013, 09:38 PM
Did it close yet ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
11-02-2013, 12:22 PM
I was there last night for his opening. I had a great time. He had around 8 chicas hanging out and "working" but not sure in what capacity. They weren't there so guys could pay a salida for them but they were on the clock. I asked Ad about it and he wasn't sure what he was going to do regarding those chicas but the salida thing was out as he didn't want that kind of attention. Obviously he can't pay them to sit around and look pretty. A grande was 110 pesos. The music was excellent. Not a single rap song was played all night. It was all Bachata, Salsa ect while I was there.

It is a ways down PC so it will have to be a destination place to survive. People will have to want to go there.

BrooklynBeas
11-02-2013, 12:30 PM
It is a ways down PC so it will have to be a destination place to survive. People will have to want to go there.

Or they have to live next door, roll out of bed, and be in a cool place to hang and relax... No? :)

TNT72
11-02-2013, 02:16 PM
I was there last night for his opening. I had a great time. He had around 8 chicas hanging out and "working" but not sure in what capacity. They weren't there so guys could pay a salida for them but they were on the clock. I asked Ad about it and he wasn't sure what he was going to do regarding those chicas but the salida thing was out as he didn't want that kind of attention. Obviously he can't pay them to sit around and look pretty. A grande was 110 pesos. The music was excellent. Not a single rap song was played all night. It was all Bachata, Salsa ect while I was there.

Did he have the hammer/nail game? That was always a good time.

SrSuerte
11-02-2013, 06:13 PM
Is this spot open around the clock 24 hours?

Al Nyc
11-02-2013, 06:23 PM
:corky:

Not a single rap song was played all night? Gee, this looks like a place I would love to hang out!

bailar
11-03-2013, 01:36 AM

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Gutter Meat
11-03-2013, 01:47 AM

I'm sure he had to pay a few girls to show up for the grand opening. Check back in 2 weeks.

davemaryland
11-03-2013, 07:00 AM

Just hanging out at the Black Box was good time. I never had to buy the round. Even when Yera was playing against the other chicas.

davemaryland
11-03-2013, 07:03 AM

Thanks Robert for the update. I will check it out myself in a few days.

Seville
11-03-2013, 08:51 AM
I'm sure he had to pay a few girls to show up for the grand opening. Check back in 2 weeks.

I don't care if there are girls there or not but the tourists will.

TNT72
11-03-2013, 08:56 AM

So was it there????????

Seville
11-03-2013, 11:13 AM
So was it there????????

Yes it was.

BrooklynBeas
11-03-2013, 11:27 AM
So was it there????????

I'm sure I'm not the only one who never heard of the game... So, I googled it and here it is on Wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stump_(game)

Stump is an American drinking game played with a hammer, nails, a tree stump, and beer. The exact place of origin is vague, but evidence suggests it was likely invented somewhere in the northeastern US, possibly at Paul Smith's College.[1] In the Southeast, the game has been referred to as Nails. The game is likely a derivative of Hammerschlagen.

Read the rules of the game on WiKi...

michel3275
11-03-2013, 02:42 PM
the tree stump full of nails that they used for the game at black box ended up next to the stairs going down in the sand next to Ruby's. Looks like its following someone :D

weyland
11-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Is this the guy who beat up his wife and wouldn't serve Dominicans? Or was that one (two) different people?

michel3275
11-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Is this the guy who beat up his wife and wouldn't serve Dominicans? Or was that one (two) different people?

Same guy who beat his wife.
I dont know about not serving dominicans, never witnessed that.

Irie
11-03-2013, 05:26 PM

the tree stump full of nails that they used for the game at black box ended up next to the stairs going down in the sand next to Ruby's. Looks like its following someone :D

Quite a few laughs were had playing that game. The rounds bought by the loser were even better! :smile:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21420&d=1310241639

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21424&d=1310241772

Gutter Meat
11-04-2013, 12:18 AM

I know I stopped by the Black Box once to check it out and this guy without even saying a word made it clear I was not welcome there. It seemed he had his own crowd and didn't want outsiders. Not a problem.

Gutter Meat
11-04-2013, 12:30 AM
He had an afters hours place in Boca Chica. What happened?

he had the Black Box on the beach. What happened?

Wasn't he featured on Sosua News at one point as the new manager of Latinos...what happened??

snoozer
11-04-2013, 01:25 AM
He had an afters hours place in Boca Chica. What happened?

he had the Black Box on the beach. What happened?

Wasn't he featured on Sosua News at one point as the new manager of Latinos...what happened??

He's an asshole drunk...that's what happened.

weyland
11-04-2013, 09:10 AM
I dont know about not serving dominicans, never witnessed that.
It was a story Rubicon told, but I am not totally sure it related to Black Box.

Rubicon
11-04-2013, 09:36 AM
It was a story Rubicon told, but I am not totally sure it related to Black Box.

A Dominican buddy and I had stopped by once as I had read on this board that some ISOC members stopped there on occasion and I thought maybe I could catch a few. Upon arriving I asked my buddy to ask one of the workers if it would be okay if we split off a table since it was only the two of us. He asked and was told they didn't serve Dominicans. Odd considering the worker was Dominican. We went on our way and spent a good peso further down the beach.

Gutter Meat
11-04-2013, 10:48 AM
A Dominican buddy and I had stopped by once as I had read on this board that some ISOC members stopped there on occasion and I thought maybe I could catch a few. Upon arriving I asked my buddy to ask one of the workers if it would be okay if we split off a table since it was only the two of us. He asked and was told they didn't serve Dominicans. Odd considering the worker was Dominican. We went on our way and spent a good peso further down the beach.

Yes, this doesn't surprise me one bit. It seemed like when I went there it his own bar, with his own people and outsiders were not welcome there.

j_d66
11-04-2013, 11:31 AM
This place is way out of the way so I think he might have a hard time luring the tourist crowd but maybe he doesn't want that there.

I was there a couple of trips back when it was different ownership. I thought it was a nice place but could tell it was doomed as there was also no one there.

I would go if they had good dominican music and the prices are not to outrageous but not if the owner is an asshole as those kind of actions filter down and make the place less desireable.

weyland
11-04-2013, 12:24 PM
... if the owner is an asshole.
Only when drunk?

Rubicon
11-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Yes, this doesn't surprise me one bit. It seemed like when I went there it his own bar, with his own people and outsiders were not welcome there.

I don't let that kind of thing bother me so much as I realize they think I'm some poor, unworthy Dominican who probably can't afford their service(s), and I take personal satisfaction in knowing that they are usually about to lose out on a hell of alot of money. I felt bad for my buddy as he is Dominican and I could tell by the expression on his face that he was hurt by it.

Gutter Meat
11-06-2013, 08:50 AM
Rancho Tipico will fail.

Plan B will continue to succeed.

jose1234
11-06-2013, 11:23 AM
I had a really great time last night at Rancho Tipico. I really like the music there and with the high cana roof its comfortable and cool. All I really need is some good friends, music and reasonably priced beer... There were some friendly chicas there that were easy on the eye too... I will be back...

Seville
11-06-2013, 12:01 PM
I like it a lot better than Rumba in the evening. No comparison in my opinion; but I am not looking for chicas. I think Rumba is hot and boring for the most part.

DCIronman
11-06-2013, 02:12 PM
Rancho Tipico will fail.

Plan B will continue to succeed.
Kinda sounds like you really want it to. Seriously.

From the way it's been described, it doesn't sound like a bad place to visit. Is the owner the reason for the animosity?

SrSuerte
11-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Kinda sounds like you really want it to. Seriously.

From the way it's been described, it doesn't sound like a bad place to visit. Is the owner the reason for the animosity?

I've been thinking the same thing every time I come back to this thread. The best thing would have been to not post about it. I would have not heard about it. Because of this thread....I will check it out just out of ccuriosity.

And anyone can start to preach Fire and Brimstone to all that will visit if they would like. :rofl::rofl:

Mr. Smooth
11-08-2013, 04:02 AM
With all the doom and gloom threads and posts about Sosua over the past several months, ( I know.....for some guys it's probably been years!) I would think that for anyone who still likes going there, as well as the guys who live there, you should be wishing for any new business that caters to a drinking/eating, nightlife crowd to succeed. Along with some chicas to hang out with, it would only enhance a guys experience with additional spots to go to. If the place gets some positive feedback with good customer service and friendly chicas, I can see bm's and other folks making that a regular hangout. Chalk up another place to go on the "quiet" end of town.

Though he had his difficulties with the Black Box and Latinos, maybe this time it will work for him.

And for everyone else.

Gutter Meat
11-08-2013, 04:13 AM
I don't know why Sosua news gives this guy so much attention. And that stupid hammer game. Did he cut down a tree to get that stump? I thought it was Dominican law you can't cut down trees. I remember Lou had a tree going right through the Shark Bar when he was on the beach and could not cut it down.

Like I said I went to the Black Box one time to check it out and was givin the cold shoulder. That's why I express how I feel on here. If you like the place and hope he is successful then good for you.

Jimmydr
11-08-2013, 07:59 AM
With all the doom and gloom threads and posts about Sosua over the past several months, ( I know.....for some guys it's probably been years!) I would think that for anyone who still likes going there, as well as the guys who live there, you should be wishing for any new business that caters to a drinking/eating, nightlife crowd to succeed. Along with some chicas to hang out with, it would only enhance a guys experience with additional spots to go to. If the place gets some positive feedback with good customer service and friendly chicas, I can see bm's and other folks making that a regular hangout. Chalk up another place to go on the "quiet" end of town.

Though he had his difficulties with the Black Box and Latinos, maybe this time it will work for him.

And for everyone else.

Its not Sosua, its not the chicas but its the guys complaining.

There is a handful of guys on ISOC that been going for years and have no issues and there are guys that live there and are happy.

The guys think they are smart when in reality,
many are "inferior" to these chicas. There are many smart gringos going or living there and these chicas can and are learning from them.

When I was going, I met a few borderline retarded guys and I bet that number grew tenfold since 2004.

Seville
11-08-2013, 08:55 AM
I was there last night with ezsmile and two other couples for the BBQ. Ribs, pork chops, chicken, chicken kabobs all kinds of salads and he even had apple pie. My fat ass was too full for any pie. It was good stuff. He has three pretty chicas working behind the bar and three more as waitresses. They all seem to be fun chicas. He has them dancing with customers and dancing with each other. Last night they were wearing similar outfits. Think a very conservative Passions type outfit. It is a fun atmosphere and I had a great time last night.

I just don't know how long he can sustain that atmosphere. Right now the chicas working there are a HUGH part of making the place fun. But that is a lot of chicas to have on the payroll. Given it's location and the short attention span of most tourists for places where they are not surrounded by 50 putas it will not be easy. I hope it succeeds as it will certainly be my place of choice for a night out with a chica or with friends. Hard for a place like that to make it on business only from ex-pats.

Today he is starting a 99 peso breakfast from 9 AM. His plan is to eventually be open 24 hours or close to it. If he has reasonably priced food it would seem to be a better alternative for the 3 AM to 6 AM crowd leaving the bars and After One because you can still dance and party there. Chicas love chicken soup and he had the best chicken soup on the beach at the Black Box.

Only time will tell.

Gutter Meat
11-08-2013, 01:17 PM
I'm happy for everyone that is having a good time at this place. When ever a new place is open people want to check it out. However, with the exception of a few places, that initial rush of patrons usually fades in time.

JD426
11-08-2013, 01:54 PM
I'm happy for everyone that is having a good time at this place. When ever a new place is open people want to check it out. However, with the exception of a few places, that initial rush of patrons usually fades in time.

If one were to put the Wife beating and pretty blatant Racism aside.. he is actually a VERY good businessman., imo..
he only had problems AFTER the Black Box and the situation with his ex Novia thing.. Latinos was doomed to fail and dont even count, he was only managing it, he had no ownership there AFAIK
.. He then went to Boca Chica but decided to come back to Sosua ( Robert1234 correct me if im wrong)
.. He always wanted to open exactly what he has right now. If I had to pick ONE person with the Skill set to make it work in Sosua,, AD is definitely at the TOP of that list.. He has a PLAN, trust me. .This aint his first Rodeo in owning a Business/ restaurant/ and making it RUN like a Clock.

but i also find it interesting if people will forget that other "bad" stuff or not..
personally it never affected me.. but I can certainly see how some could be very offended & bothered by it..

jd_mine
11-08-2013, 03:49 PM
"I don't know why Sosua news gives this guy so much attention. "

Because Ad is Dutch and Sosua News is Dutch as well.....

weyland
11-08-2013, 03:53 PM
"I don't know why Sosua news gives this guy so much attention. "

Because Ad is Dutch and Sosua News is Dutch as well.....
I always assumed he was German. Well, same thing really, I suppose.

JD426
11-08-2013, 04:14 PM
I always assumed he was German. Well, same thing really, I suppose.

Well it certainly is better than claiming to be German, yet being born in Transylvania ..
Or so you told me.

Gutter Meat
11-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Maybe he was having a bad day when I went to the Black Box. I give him credit for opening the place. Best of luck. Just not with my money.

ezsmile
11-08-2013, 08:07 PM
If this works I have no idea why.......

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/uploaded/5275_1383958434.wmv

Apos
11-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Works for me....nice sailor suits! :D

ezsmile
11-08-2013, 08:12 PM
yes they were very cute!

BrooklynBeas
11-08-2013, 10:55 PM

Gutta,

Would you mind being more specific and explain what he did to make you feel like you were not wanted there? I never met the guy, although I may have seen him around once or twice, but im just curious what he did...???

If what he did to you is the norm, I don't see why any of us would want to support him...

Curious Beas

Gutter Meat
11-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Gutta,

Would you mind being more specific and explain what he did to make you feel like you were not wanted there? I never met the guy, although I may have seen him around once or twice, but im just curious what he did...???

If what he did to you is the norm, I don't see why any of us would want to support him...

Curious Beas

He was having his weekly BBQ on beach, I went by to join, offered to pay, he looked at me and turned away and continued his conversation he was having with his friends. So I left.

This was my experience. Some of you may like the guy, and enjoy his new place. That's fine. I'm not trying to influence anyone not to go there. I see there's posts on this thread and guys really enjoy the place. Best of luck.

XXX
11-09-2013, 03:05 PM
I had only been to the Black Box once back in January 2012,,,,

He seemed like an alright dude,, and I had a good time there,,,,,

But anyone who would beat a woman or shove her around, Automatically loses points with me,,,,it's just cowardly,,,,

Having said that,,,I would probably give the place itself a look next time in town,,,,,,

XXX
11-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Black Box was a good spot for some sites though,,,,,,,,,,,,looking down at the beach,,,,

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37417&d=1327360869

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37416&d=1327360855

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37415&d=1327360840

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37414&d=1327360825

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37425&d=1327363008

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37426&d=1327363021

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37421&d=1327361124

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37422&d=1327361138

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=37420&d=1327361111

BrooklynBeas
11-09-2013, 06:01 PM
He was having his weekly BBQ on beach, I went by to join, offered to pay, he looked at me and turned away and continued his conversation he was having with his friends. So I left.

This was my experience. Some of you may like the guy, and enjoy his new place. That's fine. I'm not trying to influence anyone not to go there. I see there's posts on this thread and guys really enjoy the place. Best of luck.

I dont know the guy personally... And I don't judge someone till I meet them and then I can have my own opinion about a person... Until I know who they are, I have nothing bad or good to say about someone... I can say this though, anyone who beats his wife, girl, or any woman, already has a strike against them in my eyes...

Gutter Meat
11-10-2013, 02:02 AM
All I can speak of is my experience, The girlfriend beating allegation I'm not sure if it's substantiated. Just for shits & giggles, I will be in Sosua soon and will take a look at the place. If it turns out to be OK I'll give my honest option. Until then, happy trails everyone.

Gutter Meat
11-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Just walked by this place, not one customer.

SeaWeed
11-16-2013, 07:21 PM
knew of Ad back at the Mozart in Boca Chica but didn't really get a chance to talk to him much till I got to the Black Box in Sosua in 2009.....
and I have absolutely no complaints about him or his service at the Black Box.......
he and his waitresses made mi feel totally comfortable there......they really went out of their way......
the beers were frosty.....and the loungers, table and chairs were clean and not broken like some I saw on the beach......
even back in 2009 he was talking about opening a place on PC.....glad he finally got a place......
there is a whole story to the Mozart and Ad in Boca Chica.....and not going to dwell on it here...I would have left Boca too....
from what I have read in this thread...and if I lived in Sosua...I certainly would be a regular at his new place....no question

Westy
11-17-2013, 11:04 PM
If this works I have no idea why.......

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/uploaded/5275_1383958434.wmv

I think I may have found some crew for the boat. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gutter Meat
11-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Took a walk by yesterday around 5pm. It's right past Passions on same side of street. The place is a lot bigger than I thought. He has a big piece of property. Didn't see much as far as customers though.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88402&d=1384890495

Gutter Meat
11-19-2013, 02:56 PM
He did have about 5 girls working there at 5pm, music was good with mix of Bachata and 80's American.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88401&d=1384890469

j_d66
11-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Sounds like a fun place gonna have to check it out next time i am there if they are still open

5 staff + 0 customers = no good

I was there on a prior trip but it was different ownership I think but the result was virtually the same.
That evening it was 2 customers and 3 pretty chicas working and good bachata but the end result still the same.

Just a bad location I think

Gutter Meat
11-19-2013, 03:04 PM
Sounds like a fun place gonna have to check it out next time i am there if they are still open

5 staff + 0 customers = no good

I was there on a prior trip but it was different ownership I think but the result was virtually the same.
That evening it was 2 customers and 3 pretty chicas working and good bachata but the end result still the same.

Just a bad location I think

He has plenty of space, just has to fill it with customers. We'll see what happens.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88406&d=1384891375

Gutter Meat
11-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Plan B with a full house at 5:30 pm.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88407&d=1384891769

j_d66
11-19-2013, 03:18 PM
He has plenty of space, just has to fill it with customers. We'll see what happens.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88406&d=1384891375)

perhaps he should entice some of the old passions girls with some free drinks if any of them are still around.
That might get some customers there.

You know for drinks and dancing followed by whatever happens between 2 consenting adults :rofl::rofl:

Seville
11-20-2013, 10:30 AM
I was there last night with Ohmmm, Tiger and his WM, a BM that rarely posts and another ex-pat. We had a great time. Tiger and his wing left around 11 (I think) to hunt chicas on the strip. It was after 1 AM (I think) when I left. We drank a lot of beer. The girls that work there are fun but, of course, it helps if you can speak some Spanish. There were probably 15 to 20 people there for most of the night.

He does not use a gas grill so if you order something grilled it might be a while if he doesn't already have the grill fired up. Ohmmm had two large pork chops with fries and small salad last night and I believe it was 180 pesos.

JD426
11-20-2013, 12:39 PM
Based just on the Location which is pretty far off the strip... IF,, IF he does make it work.. he deserves every bit of Credit for knowing what he is doing, cuz if anyone else were trying this, it would be like a 95% chance of Failure... He is probably the most likely person to pull this off though..
Wasnt the Hotel across the street, the one with the really Nice garden & a nice pool & even a pool table I think ? , I forget the name. But they were trying to make the Bar and Kitchen into a bigger party atmosphere but hey failed miserably cause the Horrid Dominican management there could not even make a burger, or any food, nor keep a beer cold . just awful, and they had so much potential .

And How is that British Pub doing ?, the one which used to Be Fred's Cuba Libre.. Same location also. Thats not an easy Location, IMO, especially since there is no more PASSIONS which was like the "Headliner" in that area of town.

bailar
11-20-2013, 02:29 PM
I stopped in last Saturday night and had a fun time. I brought a chica for dancing and enjoyed the mix of music. IMHO it is a great alternative to the strip. Took a trip down memory lane when Ad played some favorites from the Black Box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovPmv5H8jdU

bailar
11-20-2013, 02:38 PM
Had fun dancing Bachata to Tom Jones.......priceless!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkFfK-mh1kQ

Seville
11-20-2013, 07:11 PM
Hard to survive on just ex-pats and, like I said before, most tourists have a short attention span when not surrounded by putas. I hope he makes it work because I like the place. The music is good, the place relaxed and I am not hunting putas there so I don't care about that aspect.

jose1234
11-20-2013, 07:46 PM
He has a promotional video I just came across.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuYav0zExOY

JD426
11-20-2013, 08:43 PM
Isnt that one of our BOD members in the video, if im not mistaken. I dont want to say the exact spot.

TNT72
11-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Isnt that one of our BOD members in the video, if im not mistaken. I dont want to say the exact spot.

I seen Robert, and I seen Koki. Which one were you referring to?

JD426
11-20-2013, 10:00 PM
I seen Robert, and I seen Koki. Which one were you referring to?

I was referring to Koki
I didndt even notice that Robert was in the video , he is like Wallpaper .. hiding in plain sight..
:rofl:

PapiQueRico
11-20-2013, 10:15 PM
It probably doesn't matter as I don't have plans to visit Sosua, but if the things that were written about the owner have any validity I would choose not to support the place. Wife beating? Discriminating against locals? Not the place I want to spend my pesos.

SeaWeed
11-21-2013, 11:42 AM
problem is......
many owners have or had run ins with locals.....and some have had some kind of run ins with law enforcement and domestic stuff.....
and if all this was public knowledge for guys like us and we say we couldn't go to places like those.......
mi afraid there wouldn't be many places for us to patronize in third world countries.....maybe a few...but not many

Gutter Meat
11-21-2013, 12:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuYav0zExOY

Sounds like Brazilian music in Portuguese to me. Can anyone confirm thats spanish music ? Does he think he's in Rio? I guess it's Mexican.

Gutter Meat
11-21-2013, 12:39 PM
He definitely has the space if he wants to throw a big party. Geting customers in is another story.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88561&d=1385055484

PapiQueRico
11-21-2013, 01:28 PM
problem is......
many owners have or had run ins with locals.....and some have had some kind of run ins with law enforcement and domestic stuff.....
and if all this was public knowledge for guys like us and we say we couldn't go to places like those.......
mi afraid there wouldn't be many places for us to patronize in third world countries.....maybe a few...but not many

I hear you. But in this case we do know.

JDR
11-21-2013, 01:31 PM
problem is......

I usually like to spend my money in places where the owners are hard workers and trust worthy.

eastcoastallstar
11-21-2013, 02:27 PM
I usually like to spend my money in places where the owners are hard workers and trust worthy.

Yes Do Not Support Douche Baggery.

Guys that beat their wives are straight pussy.

Tonto4
11-21-2013, 03:35 PM
It might turn into an After hours spot. Like Mozart in Boca chica.

JD426
11-21-2013, 03:48 PM
When Chris Brown beat the Shit out of Rihanna.. I was like MAN I am NEVER gonna listen to that dudes music ever again... much less buy his music (which I enjoy btw)

Then Like how much later ? ,, they sitting and cuddling all cozy kissy face at a Basketball Game together,, and they recording a song called
"Nobodys BUSINESS" ? .. Somebody fact check me on that one

and I was like

" Man Aint that Some shit "??

Just saying....

XXX
11-21-2013, 04:23 PM
When Chris Brown beat the Shit out of Rihanna.. I was like MAN I am NEVER gonna listen to that dudes music ever again... much less buy his music (which I enjoy btw)

Then Like how much later ? ,, they sitting and cuddling all cozy kissy face at a Basketball Game together,, and they recording a song called

and I was like

Just saying....

At Least This Time He Hit a man ,,,,,,,:wink:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/27/chris-brown-arrested-felony-assault-prison/

Mr. Smooth
11-22-2013, 06:23 AM

and I was like

Just saying....

So how much is that yearly subscription to "In Touch" anyway? :rofl:

JD426
11-22-2013, 12:01 PM
So how much is that yearly subscription to "In Touch" anyway? :rofl:

I'm too lazy to GOOGLE that.. so why don't you esssplain it to the rest of us in the SHORT BUS Peanut Gallery ...

Mr. Smooth
11-22-2013, 02:57 PM
I'm too lazy to GOOGLE that.. so why don't you esssplain it to the rest of us in the SHORT BUS Peanut Gallery ...

Just a cheap gossip rag similiar to People. Come on Judge, you've seen it in every airport bookstore you've walked into.

I see you caught my reference from the CubaDave thread! :rofl:

donquixote
11-22-2013, 03:06 PM

Irie
12-02-2013, 07:12 PM
I spent several nights here this past week and had a great time...........each and every time. The music was mostly bachata or merengue with a few "fun" songs thrown in here or there. I'd guess that there were anywhere from 10 to 25 people (outside of our group) there each time, with it being on the upper end the bulk of the visits.

It is definitely another great place to get away from the strip, sit back, and enjoy a Presidente.......or Santo Libre........or five. :biggrin:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89108&d=1386028622

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89107&d=1386028621

Irie
12-02-2013, 07:18 PM
The camareras (although not my type) were alot of fun as well. I think my crotch was grabbed several times.......over several visits. In fact, one of them felt compelled to show Seville and myself her upper end wears on night. :biggrin:

It was obvious that there is no salida type arrangement here and I think that's the way Ad prefers it, but I'm sure these chicas wouldn't mind making a few extra pesos on the side.

Very fun girls........

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89110&d=1386028623

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89109&d=1386028622

tarzan
12-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Looks like fun Irie, but I see too many gorditas. :lol:

Irie
12-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Looks like fun Irie, but I see too many gorditas. :lol:

guaranteed you are going to find what you're looking for upon your return. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Seville
12-08-2013, 05:46 PM
For the second Saturday in a row Rancho Tipico had 15 wings for 200 pesos. These are whole BBQ wings from the grill. We got some last night and they were good with a cold beer and hot chicas. I didn't ask but I assume this will be an every Saturday thing.

Pac-Man
12-09-2013, 05:26 AM
For the second Saturday in a row Rancho Tipico had 15 wings for 200 pesos. These are whole BBQ wings from the grill. We got some last night and they were good with a cold beer and hot chicas. I didn't ask but I assume this will be an every Saturday thing.

I'll check it out this Saturday!

MyTio
12-09-2013, 03:08 PM
For the second Saturday in a row Rancho Tipico had 15 wings for 200 pesos. These are whole BBQ wings from the grill. We got some last night and they were good with a cold beer and hot chicas. I didn't ask but I assume this will be an every Saturday thing. I was their Saturday late ad put the grill back on for me a great host:iconTU:

lordg
12-12-2013, 10:23 PM
Visited a few times with great people. Well worth it!

Seville
12-31-2013, 12:22 AM
He has to stabilize his staff and figure out a better way to handle the tabs. Lots of turnover in the staffing so far and this results in employees that are constantly in training and confused. The tabs are a big problem as well and have to be costing him money. Tonight we stopped in there for around 3 hours. We had ordered a few waters, a coke or two, one mamajuana and plenty of grandes. When the bill came it was for 1040 pesos. The waitress sat down next to me and said; "This can't be right. I think you had more grandes than are on the bill".

They had 6 grandes on the bill. We had more like 12 - 14 grandes, although I certainly wasn't keeping track. Six grandes wasn't even close to what we actually drank. Ad came over and asked if everything was alright and I told him that we had to owe him more money than was on the check. I told him to add 6 more grandes to the bill and he did. Then he was bitching at the staff.

Incompetence and a bad system has got to be costing him money.

Gutter Meat
12-31-2013, 12:50 AM
He has to stabilize his staff and figure out a better way to handle the tabs. Lots of turnover in the staffing so far and this results in employees that are constantly in training and confused. The tabs are a big problem as well and have to be costing him money. Tonight we stopped in there for around 3 hours. We had ordered a few waters, a coke or two, one mamajuana and plenty of grandes. When the bill came it was for 1040 pesos. The waitress sat down next to me and said; "This can't be right. I think you had more grandes than are on the bill".

They had 6 grandes on the bill. We had more like 12 - 14 grandes, although I certainly wasn't keeping track. Six grandes wasn't even close to what we actually drank. Ad came over and asked if everything was alright and I told him that we had to owe him more money than was on the check. I told him to add 6 more grandes to the bill and he did. Then he was bitching at the staff.

Incompetence and a bad system has got to be costing him money.

I would guess the reason for the high turnover is because of the way he treats his employees.

Forgetting to add 6 large beers on a tab is serious. Are the girls possibly scamming ? Only putting 6 grandes on the tab and then siting down next to customer to verbally correct the tab. (why wouldn't she just correct it on the tab rather than verbally discuss it with customer). Girl now collects full tab from customer but hands in the bill with only 6 grandes and pockets the rest. If he doesn't take inventory it's one over Ad. Either the waitress is totally incompetent or she's trying to pull a fast one.

Like I said in the beginning of this thread, the place is destine to fail. As the owner, you need to be behind the bar in control of the tabs, money & inventory control.

Seville
12-31-2013, 11:35 AM
I would guess the reason for the high turnover is because of the way he treats his employees.

Forgetting to add 6 large beers on a tab is serious. Are the girls possibly scamming ? Only putting 6 grandes on the tab and then siting down next to customer to verbally correct the tab. (why wouldn't she just correct it on the tab rather than verbally discuss it with customer). Girl now collects full tab from customer but hands in the bill with only 6 grandes and pockets the rest. If he doesn't take inventory it's one over Ad. Either the waitress is totally incompetent or she's trying to pull a fast one.

Like I said in the beginning of this thread, the place is destine to fail. As the owner, you need to be behind the bar in control of the tabs, money & inventory control.

The way he treats his employees could be part of the reason, I don't know. But he had a number of decent looking chicas there and they didn't last because they wanted to leave with the customers to make quick money fucking while they were supposed to be waitressing. I am certain the waitress was not trying to pull a fast one. She knows that I know Ad very well. She spoke to me about it to ask me if I knew how many grandes we actually drank because she didn't know but she knew it was more than six. Whatever waitress is available will bring you a beer and then she goes and tells a chica sitting at the bar who ordered what. The chica sitting at the bar is supposed to keep track of everyone's tab. To me that would seem to be a very confusing system.

I don't know if the place will succeed but given the number of people that are regularly in the place now I do know it is not destined to fail.

JD426
12-31-2013, 11:45 AM
I Germany they put a Line MARK on your, or your groups COASTER every time you Order and receive a Beer, or drink whatever. I think I have seen bars in the states do it too.
... It is more or less a double check system .. No idiot customer is going to put an extra mark on their coaster and paper coasters are certainly cheaper than an unpaid GRANDE ... I'm surprised Ad is not using a similar system, to double check these Chicas and their "math".

jose1234
12-31-2013, 01:16 PM
Yes Seville, we kept ordering two more grandes...minimum six times and probably much more!. I have been amazed at how much we have been drinking lately. My alcohol tolerance is way up...

The waitresses are not making any extra money on this...they are just not telling the main person calculating the bills how much we are drinking. I have seen this happen to my tenants at the bar at my property. When the waitresses like a certain patron, they sometimes do not include all the drinks on the bill... It's fun for some to scam. If they secretly don't like Ad, they may be doing this on purpose as its often the case that a Dominican person becomes passive-aggressive. But more often then that, they are extremely incompetent. If they go to record a purchase and the cashier is too busy to mark down the order at that particular time, the waitresses simply forget to go back later and tell her what we purchased.

I may only know the North Coast, but I fail to find many competent people around here... I have seen less than ten people that are reliable, conscientious and moderately smart. Ad needs to keep a keen on on things...its not easy... That is why I don't operate the bar/restaurant at my hotel. Its two full time jobs in one just to run things and keep an eye on it... Lots of work and stress... Nearly every successful business here in the DR is run by a family where one of the family members is the cashier and the other is ordering merchandise, managing employees, greeting customers and watching constantly.

Rubicon
12-31-2013, 07:52 PM
My opinion, based on my limited experience there, is that the locals see foreign business owners through the same glasses they see foreign tourists - they can afford it. Poor Dominicans live their lives down to the peso, but see foreigners as having an unlimited amount of disposable income.

Particularly when you consider Sosua, the locals see many of the same faces on a pretty consistent basis and believe if you can afford to return to their country time and time again, you must have easy and disposable income. If a foreigner can afford to move to another country to live, and do business (in light of the fact that many of them can't afford to leave their own barrios), he/she must have money.

I remember my surprise at the first time a Dominican asked me for money and I asked him why I should give him money, and he said "Because you have it to give." He was dead serious, too. That opened my eyes to alot of things.

psriches
12-31-2013, 08:23 PM
Yes Seville, we kept ordering two more grandes...minimum six times and probably much more!. I have been amazed at how much we have been drinking lately. My alcohol tolerance is way up...

The waitresses are not making any extra money on this...they are just not telling the main person calculating the bills how much we are drinking. I have seen this happen to my tenants at the bar at my property. When the waitresses like a certain patron, they sometimes do not include all the drinks on the bill... It's fun for some to scam. If they secretly don't like Ad, they may be doing this on purpose as its often the case that a Dominican person becomes passive-aggressive. But more often then that, they are extremely incompetent. If they go to record a purchase and the cashier is too busy to mark down the order at that particular time, the waitresses simply forget to go back later and tell her what we purchased.

I may only know the North Coast, but I fail to find many competent people around here... I have seen less than ten people that are reliable, conscientious and moderately smart. Ad needs to keep a keen on on things...its not easy... That is why I don't operate the bar/restaurant at my hotel. Its two full time jobs in one just to run things and keep an eye on it... Lots of work and stress... Nearly every successful business here in the DR is run by a family where one of the family members is the cashier and the other is ordering merchandise, managing employees, greeting customers and watching constantly.In terms of an explanation, this right here gets my vote!!

Rubicon
12-31-2013, 08:36 PM
In terms of an explanation, this right here gets my vote!!

I used to think the very same thing in my earlier days, until I saw how fuckin good they are at hustling. Some of them muthafucka's minds work in ways mine NEVER could, and I'm a smart dude. :rofl:

But, I think it goes back to what I told ohmmmm some time ago - something to the effect of there being a difference between being sneaky and being smart.

Gutter Meat
01-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Black Box thread was closed today. Next will be this thread.

Jimmydr
01-02-2014, 10:18 PM
Black Box thread was closed today. Next will be this thread.

Black Box is no more.

Irie
01-10-2014, 07:37 PM
Here's a few other shots of the back/ side area. He has plenty of room should he need it. The 'outside' tables were full the night of the bbq.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=92856&d=1389399746

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=92855&d=1389399745

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=92854&d=1389399744

tarrantino
01-13-2014, 10:11 AM
I stopped in at Rancho Tipico this past Sat night. I was driving my moto and heard some fun going on, so I stopped. There was maybe 25-30 people there. Tourists, locals, and chicas. Lots of people were dancing. Its a nice looking place. I had a lot of fun. It was nice to be away from ground zero. I made a "date" with one of the bar tenders. I left at 3 am. She couldn't come to my place until 4 am. She had one condition. No sex tonight. Sex tomorrow after sleeping. No hay problema. She was very sweet. Maybe not a repeater. She did say that the owner is crazy. I hope this place makes it. When you live here, ground zero can get a little old.

weyland
01-13-2014, 05:23 PM
Lots of people were dancing ... I had a lot of fun.
I hope you took the opportunity to practise your "mathematical rhythms".

CentralNJDude
01-16-2014, 10:19 PM
Music, mathematics and ryhtm flow together. That didnt include grammar and diction.:corky:

CentralNJDude
01-16-2014, 10:22 PM
Dear Lord Weyland of the Bygone Era, that was a pun intended in my response.. 'Respect' as the Jamiacans would say.:mrgreen:

Gutter Meat
01-16-2014, 11:58 PM
I stopped in at Rancho Tipico this past Sat night. I was driving my moto and heard some fun going on, so I stopped. There was maybe 25-30 people there. Tourists, locals, and chicas. Lots of people were dancing. Its a nice looking place. I had a lot of fun. It was nice to be away from ground zero. I made a "date" with one of the bar tenders. I left at 3 am. She couldn't come to my place until 4 am. She had one condition. No sex tonight. Sex tomorrow after sleeping. No hay problema. She was very sweet. Maybe not a repeater. She did say that the owner is crazy. I hope this place makes it. When you live here, ground zero can get a little old.

Interesting, because I went by this past Monday night at 8pm and not one person was in there.

Seville
01-17-2014, 09:59 AM
Interesting, because I went by this past Monday night at 8pm and not one person was in there.

They were probably hiding from you.:lol:

Seville
01-18-2014, 10:31 PM

I was in the always empty Rancho Tipico last night until almost 4 AM. Since there are never any people there I can only assume that the other 30 to 40 people that I saw during the evening were ghosts or holograms of some kind. At one point about 8 of those holograms put on an ass shaking display that was simply a joy and a pleasure to watch. I'm pretty sure Irie got photographic evidence of this happening but, much like vampires, perhaps you can't take a picture of a hologram and they won't materialize.

michel3275
01-19-2014, 10:25 AM
Ou fou!!! :rolleyes:

I was in the always empty Rancho Tipico last night until almost 4 AM. Since there are never any people there I can only assume that the other 30 to 40 people that I saw during the evening were ghosts or holograms of some kind. At one point about 8 of those holograms put on an ass shaking display that was simply a joy and a pleasure to watch. I'm pretty sure Irie got photographic evidence of this happening but, much like vampires, perhaps you can't take a picture of a hologram and they won't materialize.

jose1234
01-19-2014, 10:58 AM
I was there last night and every table was taken. A group came in and had to sit outside. I have to talk with AD because the music was some great Dominican stuff, but he had a loop playing the same stuff over and over... I listened to the song Este Notche probably 6-8 times... Actually service was the best it has been last night too... Really on top of things...which enabled me to keep drinking... And that might be too good of a thing. AD bought us two rounds of free Mamajuana through the evening.

They now have two good looking waitresses and a few not so good ones...imho... But they are getting the job done with a few of the good looking waitresses dancing with clients once in a while. AD seems to go through employees fairly fast so I never know who I will see working there when I walk in. Bottom line is I danced a bit, drank too much and had a very good time in a crowded bar with good friends and attractive chicas... Its a place more for the expat crowd or a guy bringing a chica with them... Such good times... Thank you God, Universe or whatever has given me the luck to fall into a place like this with friends like this... That is my feeling...

ezsmile
01-19-2014, 11:43 AM
I was there last night and every table was taken. A group came in and had to sit outside. I have to talk with AD because the music was some great Dominican stuff, but he had a loop playing the same stuff over and over... I listened to the song Este Notche probably 6-8 times... Actually service was the best it has been last night too... Really on top of things...which enabled me to keep drinking... And that might be too good of a thing. AD bought us two rounds of free Mamajuana through the evening.

They now have two good looking waitresses and a few not so good ones...imho... But they are getting the job done with a few of the good looking waitresses dancing with clients once in a while. AD seems to go through employees fairly fast so I never know who I will see working there when I walk in. Bottom line is I danced a bit, drank too much and had a very good time in a crowded bar with good friends and attractive chicas... Its a place more for the expat crowd or a guy bringing a chica with them...Such good times... Thank you God, Universe or whatever has given me the luck to fall into a place like this with friends like this... That is my feeling...

You're still drunk aren't you.........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Irie
01-19-2014, 06:55 PM

As luck would have it, the holograms showed up on the images. Maybe we should bring in a paranormal actitiy team just to be sure.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93106&d=1390175458

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93108&d=1390175464

Irie
01-19-2014, 06:56 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93109&d=1390175470

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93107&d=1390175461

Irie
01-19-2014, 06:59 PM

They now have two good looking waitresses and a few not so good ones...imho... But they are getting the job done with a few of the good looking waitresses dancing with clients once in a while. AD seems to go through employees fairly fast so I never know who I will see working there when I walk in. Bottom line is I danced a bit, drank too much and had a very good time in a crowded bar with good friends and attractive chicas... Its a place more for the expat crowd or a guy bringing a chica with them... Such good times... Thank you God, Universe or whatever has given me the luck to fall into a place like this with friends like this... That is my feeling...

Two nights in a row..........who'd a thunk it. :biggrin::biggrin:

There was even table dancing to that music at one point.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93110&d=1390175473

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93111&d=1390175475

Seville
01-19-2014, 07:37 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93110&d=1390175473)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93111&d=1390175475)

Who do you think you are kidding? Those photos were obviously taken at some other bar and you doctored them. Everyone knows there is never anyone in Rancho Tipico.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
01-19-2014, 07:40 PM

You should seek a mental health expert immediately. Apparently you are a victim of some sort of mass hysteria or mind control. Imagine thinking that you saw other customers in Rancho Tipico. Madness, I say. Madness!

ezsmile
01-19-2014, 09:44 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93110&d=1390175473)

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93111&d=1390175475)

but....didn't Irie just finish a trip report? how can these pics be from just a couple of days ago. Is this an effect of Kryptonite creating a Sosua Bizarro world?

Seville
04-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Ad is on his 5th cook and menu. I stopped in last night to grab some chicken fingers and fries for 200 pesos but he had a new menu. We ordered the spaghetti with meat sauce for 190 pesos. We should have ordered only one because one was enough for two people. Now I have dinner for tonight as well. No telling how long this cook will last.

Irie
04-17-2014, 08:07 PM

Some original shots inserted from the original, but is a new version. He better lay off his advertising budget some. That can only mean an early demise. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJPs0p8TWCw

voltage69
04-17-2014, 09:08 PM
I see Seville's head at 47 seconds

Seville
04-26-2014, 09:00 PM
Wednesday, April 30 Rancho Tipico is having it's 6 month anniversary party / bikini party. All the girls working there will be in bikinis and there might even be a kiddie pool for them to get wet in. Sounds like fun to me. :biggrin:

jose1234
04-26-2014, 09:14 PM
Wednesday, April 30 Rancho Tipico is having it's 6 month anniversary party / bikini party. All the girls working there will be in bikinis and there might even be a kiddie pool for them to get wet in. Sounds like fun to me. :biggrin:

Cool... I am going...I always wanted to see a chica in the same room as me actually get wet...

Seville
04-26-2014, 09:15 PM
Cool... I am going...I always wanted to see a chica in the same room as me actually get wet...

Never give up hope my friend. There is a first time for everything.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
04-26-2014, 09:18 PM
I see Seville's head at 47 seconds

I don't think it is a good idea to let everyone know how familiar you are with the back of my head.:rofl:

JD426
04-26-2014, 09:26 PM
I don't think it is a good idea to let everyone know how familiar you are with the back of my head.:rofl:

In Ads Voice..

" Dat Vuz a gud von"...
LOL

Hey , please tell Ad that when he becomes a big success over dere , by like his first anniversary or whatnot..

please dont ever float the idea of putting in leather couches, disco balls, mirrors, and above all no fish tanks..
oh, and keep the Menus about the FOOD...
Its a "RESTAURANT only" which just happens to employ some hot chicas...
vat a Terrific Ideee
ya ya
Verstanden ?

WickedWillie
04-27-2014, 10:07 AM

Yikes.....please suggest to the asshole that it will be appreciated if he is extremely selective in which chicas are in bikinis and which stay covered up:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
04-27-2014, 10:28 AM
In Ads Voice..

" Dat Vuz a gud von"...
LOL

Hey , please tell Ad that when he becomes a big success over dere , by like his first anniversary or whatnot..

please dont ever float the idea of putting in leather couches, disco balls, mirrors, and above all no fish tanks..
oh, and keep the Menus about the FOOD...
Its a "RESTAURANT only" which just happens to employ some hot chicas...
vat a Terrific Ideee
ya ya
Verstanden ?

He is already very successful. I was talking with him last night while enjoying the 15 BBQ wings for 200 pesos Saturday special. In the next month he plans on expanding. Right now the main area is too small and cramped due to the number of customers. It currently is the only alternative to the DLatin / Rumba scene. The only place you can dance and enjoy good Latin and Haitian music. But because of the number of customers there is currently not enough dance floor space.

The chica staff is starting to stabilize and he is looking for a few more as well. The chicas make good money. He pays them 300 pesos per day (I think). They get another 500 -700 pesos in tips. Then they do the "lady drink" thing with the Rancho Tipico cocktail. The chica gets 50 pesos for everyone a guy buys for her. He told me the other night they sold 64 Rancho Tipicos! If a chica even gets 4 of those a night then that's another 200 pesos for her. So at the low end the chicas are making 1000 pesos per night, 27,000 per month before they even sell any pussy. The chicas working there are fun and interactive.

On any given night there will be 6 - 12 Haitian putas hanging out but rarely any Dominican putas. So it is not a destination for finding a puta. They don't play any rap or hip hop. And it is located past Passions. So the WW and most of the other tourists aren't really interested or don't know about it. The vast majority of customers are over 40. If you already have your chica for the night or if you just want to party without constantly being approached by whores it is a great place to go. Since this place opened 6 months ago I have been in Rumba / D'Latins twice and I didn't stay long.

Seville
04-27-2014, 10:31 AM
Yikes.....please suggest to the asshole that it will be appreciated if he is extremely selective in which chicas are in bikinis and which stay covered up:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually he has a pretty decent crew now. Obviously not all are acceptable by OUR standards but the majority of them are flaca enough to pull it off. There are a couple that I hope forget their bikinis though.:rofl::rofl:

JD426
04-27-2014, 10:37 AM

Speaking of “things that should not be in Bikinis”
and not to veer off any degree from your very humorous post..
But
I saw some things in LT this Semana Santa weekend, that I wish I could also UN see.
. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Euro women, (can’t really vouch for them as women but I assume they were)
with the shape of beach balls sporting freaking bikinis..
You know when something is so bad, that its almost full circle , like a clown or a truly ugly person or like the elephant man.
…these women were more like entertainment than disgusting they went so far off course & were so large.. and walking up and down the beach like they “all that and a bag of Sauerkraut” in their 2 piece .. ? I was like “no they didn’t” LOL
At first I wanted to gouge my eyes out, but then we started calling them Coconuts and Pina’s to more accurately describe their individual “rotund-ness” and just counting them out loud for sport … The drunker I got , the funnier the shit got. Good thing they were the minority, and one could simply glance at the fine young chicas to cleanse ones Palate.

jose1234
04-27-2014, 11:35 AM
He is already very successful. I was talking with him last night while enjoying the 15 BBQ wings for 200 pesos Saturday special. In the next month he plans on expanding. Right now the main area is too small and cramped due to the number of customers. It currently is the only alternative to the DLatin / Rumba scene. The only place you can dance and enjoy good Latin and Haitian music. But because of the number of customers there is currently not enough dance floor space.

The chica staff is starting to stabilize and he is looking for a few more as well. The chicas make good money. He pays them 300 pesos per day (I think). They get another 500 -700 pesos in tips. Then they do the "lady drink" thing with the Rancho Tipico cocktail. The chica gets 50 pesos for everyone a guy buys for her. He told me the other night they sold 64 Rancho Tipicos! If a chica even gets 4 of those a night then that's another 200 pesos for her. So at the low end the chicas are making 1000 pesos per night, 27,000 per month before they even sell any pussy. The chicas working there are fun and interactive.

On any given night there will be 6 - 12 Haitian putas hanging out but rarely any Dominican putas. So it is not a destination for finding a puta. They don't play any rap or hip hop. And it is located past Passions. So the WW and most of the other tourists aren't really interested or don't know about it. The vast majority of customers are over 40. If you already have your chica for the night or if you just want to party without constantly being approached by whores it is a great place to go. Since this place opened 6 months ago I have been in Rumba / D'Latins twice and I didn't stay long.

I see the chicas eating there... I wonder if he is giving them a free meal as well as pay, which is often the case...or maybe a minimal charge for food?

jose1234
04-27-2014, 11:44 AM
But
I saw some things in LT this Semana Santa weekend, that I wish I could also UN see.
You know when something is so bad, that its almost full circle , like a clown or a truly ugly person or like the elephant man.
…these women were more like entertainment than disgusting they went so far off course & were so large.. and walking up and down the beach like they “all that and a bag of Sauerkraut” in their 2 piece .. ? I was like “no they didn’t” LOL
At first I wanted to gouge my eyes out, but then we started calling them Coconuts and Pina’s to more accurately describe their individual “rotund-ness” and just counting them out loud for sport … The drunker I got , the funnier the shit got. Good thing they were the minority, and one could simply glance at the fine young chicas to cleanse ones Palate.

haha...did they see you or were you covered? I wonder what the chicas call me? My given name may be...fat ass dumb shit double paper bagger, 2,000 pesos mother fucker that dances bad but also buys drinks... It's got a native american ring about it don't you think? But I am ok with it...cause I can't here and understand what they are saying and I got the pesos...I am fucking king!!!!!

JD426
04-27-2014, 12:53 PM
haha...did they see you or were you covered? I wonder what the chicas call me? My given name may be...fat ass dumb shit double paper bagger, 2,000 pesos mother fucker that dances bad but also buys drinks... It's got a native american ring about it don't you think? But I am ok with it...cause I can't here and understand what they are saying and I got the pesos...I am fucking king!!!!!

I usually get something to the effect of " oh look the Elusive Blanco Ballena, we thought they were endangered." (but in Espanol) ..
There was a billboard for a Ballena Blanco i saw somewhere on the road, and she was wearing lipstick just to make sure you knew she female.
I think it was an Ad for a restaurant ?
.. I spit out my drink when i saw it , I cant remember where it was , or it could have been a dream..
LOL

jose1234
04-27-2014, 12:55 PM
I usually get something to the effect of " oh look the Elusive Blanco Ballena, we thought they were endangered." (but in Espanol) ..
There was a billboard for a Ballena Blanco i saw somewhere on the road, and she was wearing lipstick just to make sure you knew she female.
I think it was an Ad for a restaurant ?
.. I spit out my drink when i saw it , I cant remember where it was , or it could have been a dream..
LOL
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr. Smooth
04-27-2014, 02:11 PM

Seville, in how you describe this place sounds exactly like the type of place I would enjoy hanging out if I was there. All your cash that you would have spent in the past 6 months at Rumba/D' Latins has simply found it's way to RC and you probably have had a better bang for your peso as well. Ad offers free mamajuana shots to his customers from time to time. How many free shots of anything did you ever get in either Rumba or D' Latins?

I remember when you first started this thread, I posted about how nice it was to have an additional alternative to the usual nightlife spots in Sosua to go to and hoped that Ad would be successful in his new business. Seems as if he has found his niche.

And he's providing employment to numerous chicas, who apparently are pulling down excellent wages working there.

Thanks for bringing his place to our attention and I hope he has continued success. I'll look forward to quaffing a few in September.

Bud64
04-27-2014, 02:33 PM
My last night in town I went to Rancho Tipico with Seville and others. It was a really great time. I had a cute chica at my side to go home with. Great fun, dancing, beer, shots. What else does a guy need.

I look forward to going back. I love the music, the chicas, the food was good. My only suggestion would be to expand which sounds like he is doing that. The dance floor was too crowded but that was part of the fun.

lordg
04-27-2014, 07:48 PM
Hey Seville, I hope by next month he means May? Or before end of May. Thanks for the update!

WickedWillie
04-27-2014, 09:18 PM
Actually he has a pretty decent crew now. Obviously not all are acceptable by OUR standards but the majority of them are flaca enough to pull it off. There are a couple that I hope forget their bikinis though.:rofl::rofl:

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: I only wanna see lil Daphne in a thong bikini.....I know you got pics:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=98151&d=1398647453

WickedWillie
04-27-2014, 09:22 PM
But

I'm still scarred by the image of a 60+year old Italiana wrinkled prune, topless in a thong a few weeks ago.....LT ain't for the faint hearted.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
04-27-2014, 09:27 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: I only wanna see lil Daphne in a thong bikini.....I know you got pics:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=98151&d=1398647453)

Of course I have pics of her. The staff has changed since that photo was taken. There is a Haitiana with a fantastic ass, top shelf.

WickedWillie
04-27-2014, 09:38 PM
Of course I have pics of her. The staff has changed since that photo was taken. There is a Haitiana with a fantastic ass, top shelf.

That was only a couple or so weeks ago...:rofl:

Every chance then the staff will have changed again before Weds.:rofl:

Mr. Smooth
04-28-2014, 12:33 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=98151&d=1398647453)

Which one of these little tarts broke Marty's cock? :rofl:

Nice looking crew in there.

SeaWeed
04-28-2014, 11:11 AM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=98151&d=1398647453)hey I like the one that's the fourth in from the right........nice spinner......what's her name?

JD426
04-28-2014, 11:49 AM
The one all the way on the left is a Cutie..
isnt that the famous "Lovely " ?? i thought she worked at the beach bar.

sorry, but i never been there...so i dont know them by name

minkyboodle
04-28-2014, 12:46 PM
I'm so confused is Lovely back in town? Last I heard she hit the Chica 777 and had a generous backer and planned on getting out of town. Is she no longer at Ruby's? Either way right now at my lunch break "my cock" probably couldn't say no to her, even if some breakage was involved! Glad to see this spot thriving looks like a cool place. Also I think lovely is 3rd from the right

WickedWillie
04-28-2014, 01:20 PM

If you think that wait till you see the mamas, tias and abuelas line-up:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr. Smooth
04-28-2014, 04:00 PM
If you think that wait till you see the mamas, tias and abuelas line-up:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What are you implying, Willie? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've had some very nice times with the 35 and up crowd in my day. Sometimes they even read me a bedtime story and tuck me in after doing the deed! :corky:

daddyooo
04-28-2014, 05:08 PM
I'm so confused is Lovely back in town? Last I heard she hit the Chica 777 and had a generous backer and planned on getting out of town. Is she no longer at Ruby's? Either way right now at my lunch break "my cock" probably couldn't say no to her, even if some breakage was involved! Glad to see this spot thriving looks like a cool place. Also I think lovely is 3rd from the right

Daphne is on the far left, Lovely is third from the right.

thunderstar
04-28-2014, 06:02 PM
Daphne is on the far left, Lovely is third from the right.

and who else matters!

SeaWeed
04-28-2014, 07:25 PM
Daphne is on the far leftmi like to see her in a thong too.......lol

distantvoyeur
04-29-2014, 10:45 AM
mi like to see her in a thong too.......lol

Seen it, worth it. No pictures though, sorry.

tgunz
04-29-2014, 12:24 PM

My mom always said , if you don't have anything nice to say..... do not say anything at all! :)

WickedWillie
04-29-2014, 02:49 PM
My mom always said , if you don't have anything nice to say..... do not say anything at all! :)

Mine said that as well but my father always countered with 'tell the truth son even if the truth hurts':p

Seville
05-01-2014, 01:15 AM
Did it close yet ?

No, but it is only a matter of time. I was in there tonight and it was basically just Ohmmmm and me at 10:30 PM. Well, unless you count the other 60 or so people that were there. Then there was 62 people there. Obviously the place is on it's last legs and gasping for air.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ezsmile
05-01-2014, 08:59 AM
No, but it is only a matter of time. I was in there tonight and it was basically just Ohmmmm and me at 10:30 PM. Well, unless you count the other 60 or so people that were there. Then there was 62 people there. Obviously the place is on it's last legs and gasping for air.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

With just you and Ohmmmm there they will sell more than enough beer to be able to stay open, even turn a good profit!

tgunz
05-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Mine said that as well but my father always countered with 'tell the truth son even if the truth hurts':p

Well in that case, those are some homely lookin bitches.... Imo. :)

jose1234
05-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Another fun night... Pretty 20-year old chicas were grinding on me, giving free lap dances, I was squeezing their butt. But I spent too much money, drank too much, danced too much, smiled too much, laughed too much, talked with too many women... Why do I put myself through all of that....?

ezsmile
05-01-2014, 02:24 PM
Another fun night... Pretty 20-year old chicas were grinding on me, giving free lap dances, I was squeezing their butt. But I spent too much money, drank too much, danced too much, smiled too much, laughed too much, talked with too many women... Why do I put myself through all of that....?

You are a glutton for punishment

voltage69
05-01-2014, 03:45 PM

Not a thong but its the best I can do.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=98349&d=1398973448

twodogs
05-01-2014, 09:43 PM

Aliza is her name, she is not in the picture.
Anyone know if she still works there?
Lucy is another one, who is missing

SeaWeed
05-02-2014, 02:56 PM
Another fun night... Pretty 20-year old chicas were grinding on me, giving free lap dances, I was squeezing their butt. But I spent too much money, drank too much, danced too much, smiled too much, laughed too much, talked with too many women... Why do I put myself through all of that....?cause you can?

jose1234
05-02-2014, 09:28 PM
cause you can?

Bingo...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seville
05-12-2014, 12:35 PM
On Sunday Ad had Haitian music day at Rancho Tipico. He got a Haitian DJ and played only Haitian music from 2 until 7:30 or so. It went quite well but next Sunday he will start at 4 PM instead of 2 PM. Plenty of Haitianas dancing and even a little Voodoo music. It was a lot of fun.

jose1234
05-12-2014, 09:22 PM
On Sunday Ad had Haitian music day at Rancho Tipico. He got a Haitian DJ and played only Haitian music from 2 until 7:30 or so. It went quite well but next Sunday he will start at 4 PM instead of 2 PM. Plenty of Haitianas dancing and even a little Voodoo music. It was a lot of fun.

Yes, a real fun day that turned into a great late night... Lots of chicas... Chicas got a bit wild at times and I had no problem with that...plenty of dancing and playful fun... Also got to listen to a lot of new Haitian dance songs...

bailar
05-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Yes, a real fun day that turned into a great late night... Lots of chicas... Chicas got a bit wild at times and I had no problem with that...plenty of dancing and playful fun... Also got to listen to a lot of new Haitian dance songs...
Sunday was fun, thats for sure. I was sharing with ohmm my excitment about a new beginning for Sosua. Or maybe it was because it reminds me of what sosua was like when i first came here. I remember when Passions was nothing more than a bar with a grass roof. It had a charm and uniqueness that soon got lost when they went upscale. Rancho Tipico is still in its infancy and has a magic of its own.

Al Nyc
05-13-2014, 09:50 PM
Sunday was fun, thats for sure. I was sharing with ohmm my excitment about a new beginning for Sosua. Or maybe it was because it reminds me of what sosua was like when i first came here. I remember when Passions was nothing more than a bar with a grass roof. It had a charm and uniqueness that soon got lost when they went upscale. Rancho Tipico is still in its infancy and has a magic of its own.

I visited Rancho Tipico once a couple of weeks ago. It was Ok but it seems they were catering to Germans tourist, saw plenty of Haitian workers inside and annoying Haitian hustlers outside.

steviewonder
05-13-2014, 11:29 PM
I visited Rancho Tipico once a couple of weeks ago. It was Ok but it seems they were catering to Germans tourist, saw plenty of Haitian workers inside and annoying Haitian hustlers outside.

They may have looked like tourist, trust me most of them live here:wink:

Gutter Meat
06-29-2014, 01:20 AM
I didn't think Rancho Tipico was going to last but apparently it is doing well. Or is it just a matter of time? It's apparent the powers to be don't want any foreigners capitalizing off the country, at least in Sosua. Any predictions ?

steviewonder
06-29-2014, 01:27 AM
I didn't think Rancho Tipico was going to last but apparently it is doing well. Or is it just a matter of time? It's apparent the powers to be don't want any foreigners capitalizing off the country, at least in Sosua. Any predictions ?

Predictions in the DR, is like asking how long is a piece of string:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Seville
06-29-2014, 03:01 AM

Due to all of the above you should not go there.

Seville
06-29-2014, 03:06 AM

Per your previous spot on prediction the place is about to close any day now. I was in there tonight and there were only 40 - 50 people there. Plus the fact that he just added a deck on the street side obviously means he is losing money on a daily basis.

MrHappy
06-29-2014, 07:15 AM
Per your previous spot on prediction the place is about to close any day now. I was in there tonight and there were only 40 - 50 people there. Plus the fact that he just added a deck on the street side obviously means he is losing money on a daily basis.

Such a shame. Seville, I am here for you if they close. I'm willing to drive up and give you a shoulder to cry on and a friendly ear to listen to your grieving shuddering sobs.

If you like, we can sit at the same spot you used to sit at when you when there to enjoy yourself. Maybe, if we're lucky, some cuties will aimlessly walk by and join me in consoling you.

MrHappy
06-29-2014, 08:23 AM

The powers that be don't have anything against foreigners capitalizing off the country (read "taxes") but they sure as hell don't won't foreigners making money off prostituting their women.

Seville
06-29-2014, 11:42 AM
Such a shame. Seville, I am here for you if they close. I'm willing to drive up and give you a shoulder to cry on and a friendly ear to listen to your grieving shuddering sobs.

If you like, we can sit at the same spot you used to sit at when you when there to enjoy yourself. Maybe, if we're lucky, some cuties will aimlessly walk by and join me in consoling you.

I met a very cute Haitiana in there last night. In my hour of need she might be able to console me.

bailar
06-29-2014, 11:50 AM
I met a very cute Haitiana in there last night. In my hour of need she might be able to console me.
Glad to hear you are making the most out of the current situation.

JD426
06-29-2014, 12:17 PM

Ok, come on now its getting a little Old..:rofl::o:p

.. The guy just ADMITTED he was WRONG...
And that AD seems to be doing quite well..

and he was curious , if the political climate may still affect him in the future, even though he is not "on the strip"....

I said also right from the begin, that if ANYONE can make it in Sosua, running a LEGIT Restaurant/ Entertainment business... AD is the guy to do it.
He has the knowledge, the energy, he understands people want GOOD FOOD, some music, Chicas dancing...
and he has both EURO Customers as well as American.. The cheap breakfasts were also Brilliant IMO..
Some dudes , especially EUROS start drinking like right after breakfast..

If AD cant make that place work in Sosua.. it cant be done

But I DO think he was also VERY VERY lucky with his timing...
Can Anyone guess why ?
2 places in that same area which are no more, Freds, and Passions... totally different placed, but still people need a place on that end of PC where they can hang out..
And he seems to be the new HEADLINER.. that has huge value...
But it could be a double edge sword, cause it attracts a lot of Eyes... Dont think for a moment that people are not watching, they are.
Edit///// I was not aware that Peter is OPEN with Brasilia Samba ... Have not seen it yet.. Is it busy there ??

The powers that be don't have anything against foreigners capitalizing off the country (read "taxes") but they sure as hell don't won't foreigners making money off prostituting their women.

I agree, IMO he needs to be very careful with the SALIDA thing.. The powers that by could claim thats the same as pimping even though the customer is paying it, and he is losing a worker and has to replace her with the Salida $ so to speak . But, If there are a dozen girls sitting around , not working , just waiting to be SALIDA'd out..it could pose a problem. I'm sure he is aware of it.

steviewonder
06-29-2014, 02:46 PM
And that AD seems to be doing quite well.. if the political climate may still affect him in the future, even though he is not "on the strip"....

Could be that he is actually on the future strip in Sosua:wink:

I agree, IMO he needs to be very careful with the SALIDA thing.. The powers that be could claim that's the same as pimping even though the customer is paying it, and he is losing a worker and has to replace her with the Salida $ so to speak . But, If there are a dozen girls sitting around , not working , just waiting to be SALIDA'd out..it could pose a problem. I'm sure he is aware of it.

Obviously I have missed something at RT, and in this thread, have never seen or heard that one has or can salida a staff member. Can anyone confirm that there is a Salida, as well as what the amount is? Not that I would need it, but just think it would be better for anyone that maybe interested in visiting RT...

XXX
07-07-2014, 07:37 PM
A little birdie told me that she heard some chicas talking today and they were saying that Rancho Tipico has been added to the list of places where the chicas need to be accompanied to get in,,,,,,,,

Any truth to this,,,,,,or is it just chica gossip,,,,,,,?????

j_d66
07-07-2014, 10:23 PM
One of the nights I was hanging at Rancho Tipico this last trip the policia did show up one night.
There were about 5 or 6 of them and they kinda started to surround the place.

As can be expected the chicas got real nervous that something was about to go down.

AD immediately went out to the front by the security guard and a somewhat heated discussion commenced with AD and one of the policia.

The conversation seemed to be about a cedula.

You almost got the feeling that they were trying to start something and AD called them out on it.

AD said something to them, handed the cedula back to them and walked away.
Then the policia got on their bikes and left.

So whatever it was about AD handled it and nothing else became of it.

So I think they are watching and it may be only a matter of time before there is an issue of some sort that will be a problem for the business whether it be real or manufactured.

But perhaps AD will have the ability to deal with it if it is within his powers to do so.

You just get the feeling that unless you are on the right side of the situation there is not much that can save you.

Unfortunately, the powers that be may end up screwing this up so badly that it will take an awfully long time to correct once things get to far gone. :confused:

Ram
07-08-2014, 01:59 AM
A little birdie told me that she heard some chicas talking today and they were saying that Rancho Tipico has been added to the list of places where the chicas need to be accompanied to get in,,,,,,,,

Any truth to this,,,,,,or is it just chica gossip,,,,,,,?????

I just heard this tonight also.

I think a few beers are in order to see what's up.

Seville
07-08-2014, 03:00 PM
There were a few single girls in there last night but not many. One chica came in and was talking to me briefly and Ad had her leave because she was in full puta uniform, complete with a silver dress. Trying to keep a low profile at the moment. Ad told me there was an inspector coming from SD in the next day or two. Don't know from what office of government. Yesterday all the girls were busy cleaning everything to make it as presentable as possible. Even the owner's of the property were there helping.

There are no salidas for the girls. Ad is not really worried simply because he has no control over what they do. If they want to arrest him or shut him down then that is what they will do. Until that happens he will continue to make whatever money he can there.

Hunter
07-08-2014, 03:05 PM
There were a few single girls in there last night but not many. One chica came in and was talking to me briefly and Ad had her leave because she was in full puta uniform, complete with a silver dress. Trying to keep a low profile at the moment. Ad told me there was an inspector coming from SD in the next day or two. Don't know from what office of government. Yesterday all the girls were busy cleaning everything to make it as presentable as possible. Even the owner's of the property were there helping.

There are no salidas for the girls. Ad is not really worried simply because he has no control over what they do. If they want to arrest him or shut him down then that is what they will do. Until that happens he will continue to make whatever money he can there.

How is the strip now overall with this new policy of 1 chica 1 monger rule? Rhumba etc.??? Is it dead now? or same same?

MyTio
07-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Seville hope Ad dose not go to jail .Are they coming just for his bar ? are they going to inspect the entire town ? I was planning on a trip soon but may have to cancel if they do not want my money I will spent it ?? some place other then the DR :icontd:

Seville
07-08-2014, 04:20 PM
How is the strip now overall with this new policy of 1 chica 1 monger rule? Rhumba etc.??? Is it dead now? or same same?

I don't really know because I am rarely down on the strip. Haven't been in Rumba or D'Latin / Classicos in a long time.

thunderstar
07-08-2014, 07:13 PM
I had a facebook conversation with a business owner in Sosua who has lived there for some time, but he is not on here.

He said its common knowledge that they are trying to move the sex trade to the passions end of town, with that in mind, surely Ad is in the right location.

I know its a little too early to have this conversation, and there is only speculation about what the police were doing there and how Ad handled the situation, but just go with me for a min.

IF they intend to shut him down, and he is in what is considered to be the right location, then what?

If that end of town is not for the sex tourists there must be a real desire to finish pay for play in that town?

Im kinda hoping they are just trying to move it, I really am!

Seville
07-08-2014, 07:25 PM
I had a facebook conversation with a business owner in Sosua who has lived there for some time, but he is not on here.

He said its common knowledge that they are trying to move the sex trade to the passions end of town, with that in mind, surely Ad is in the right location.

I know its a little too early to have this conversation, and there is only speculation about what the police were doing there and how Ad handled the situation, but just go with me for a min.

IF they intend to shut him down, and he is in what is considered to be the right location, then what?

If that end of town is not for the sex tourists there must be a real desire to finish pay for play in that town?

I don't see how they can end the puta trade completely here. It would take a huge, sustained effort by the authorities. I just don't think they are up to that kind of challenge. But the current result of chicas having to dress more conservatively to enter bars goes hand in hand with the prior windows requirement. That result is slutty looking whores are not really visible to everyone. Now many of the whores look like any other chica walking down the street.

Who knows what the ultimate goal might be. I certainly don't.

Seville
07-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Ad is really making an all out effort to make certain he is in compliance with whatever rules and regulations are necessary. One chica told me they had to get blood tests done although I have no idea if that is some health requirement or not.

tarzan
07-08-2014, 07:37 PM

Passions was in the right end of town too, didn't help them.

BrooklynBeas
07-08-2014, 07:41 PM
If you think about it, the way they are trying to make Sosua a "family destination", it makes sense to move it down to the other end of PC... That way they get their millions of new families arriving weekly, a nice pleasant non-whore walk to the beach.... lol

tarzan
07-08-2014, 07:44 PM
I don't see how they can end the puta trade completely here. It would take a huge, sustained effort by the authorities. I just don't think they are up to that kind of challenge. But the current result of chicas having to dress more conservatively to enter bars goes hand in hand with the prior windows requirement. That result is slutty looking whores are not really visible to everyone. Now many of the whores look like any other chica walking down the street.

Who knows what the ultimate goal might be. I certainly don't.

Soooo, if I invite a girl from out of town who shows up in sexy dress and I walk around with her, will she be arrested too?

What about a slutty looking gringa?

What will happen to Davemaryland when he cross dresses? :corky:

Irie
07-08-2014, 07:56 PM
Soooo, if I invite a girl from out of town who shows up in sexy dress and I walk around with her, will she be arrested too?

beer out nose..................thanks! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

steviewonder
07-08-2014, 08:28 PM

The last week or so is not what I would call dead, just slow because of the lack of tourist numbers, especially after July 4th weekend.. However, what has changed is the time (11pm)the bulk of the chicas arrive at night, many of them with their chulos:mad:. With the hope that what ever mongers are in town and heading to Classicos, hence most of them will be waiting for them upstairs. There's still a number of the newbies, and those that for what ever the reason is will not go into Classicos standing in the corners hoping to get a early pickup. However, the number of chicas doing this are very few, but they are there. Now this may change as more mongers hopefully support Sosua, however only time will tell.

JD426
07-08-2014, 08:38 PM

Ok ,. that was pretty fucking funny...'' :rofl::rofl:

For Halloween, He will obviously need a MALE Chaperone, or he could end up in a 48 hour Lockup.... and we got to bring him water and food..

would not be a pretty sight with his Stockings all torn,smeared lipstick, mascara running down his face....

Hunter
07-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Ok ,. that was pretty fucking funny...'' :rofl::rofl:

For Halloween, He will obviously need a MALE Chaperone, or he could end up in a 48 hour Lockup.... and we got to bring him water and food..

would not be a pretty sight with his Stockings all torn,smeared lipstick, mascara running down his face....

hmmm...jd is now jd....I think they call that full circle :wink::lol:

Seville
08-24-2014, 12:35 AM
Sunday at 4 PM Ad is having Hatian music with a DJ. Last time he did this there was some really nice ass shakin going on. By the way; Can anyone tell me exactly when ass shakin became twerking? And why it was necessary after all these years to rename it?

Just wondering.

hugrad95a
08-24-2014, 07:44 AM
Sunday at 4 PM Ad is having Hatian music with a DJ. Last time he did this there was some really nice ass shakin going on. By the way; Can anyone tell me exactly when ass shakin became twerking? And why it was necessary after all these years to rename it?

Just wondering.

When Betty from Ohio started doing it and Miley made it ok....

Ratt
08-24-2014, 08:14 AM
Comparisons have been made with traditional African dances,[6] for instance the Mapouka from West Africa which was banned from Ivory Coast's television due to its suggestive nature.[7] Twerking can carry both gendered and racialized connotations.[8] In the United States, twerking was introduced into hip-hop culture by way of the New Orleans bounce music scene. In 1993, DJ Jubilee recorded the dance tune "Do The Jubilee All" in which he chanted, "Twerk baby, twerk baby, twerk, twerk, twerk."[9] The video for the song increased the popularity of twerking. In 1995 New Orleans-based rapper Cheeky Blakk recorded the song "Twerk Something!" a call-and-response dance song dedicated to twerking. In 1997 DJ Jubilee recorded "Get Ready, Ready" in which he encouraged listeners to "Twerk it!".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twerking

Seville
08-24-2014, 02:04 PM
When Betty from Ohio started doing it and Miley made it ok....

But "ass shakin" is so much better. It is actually descriptive of the act in question.

"Hey baby, let's see some ass shakin"!

Hey baby, let me see you twerk"!

I'll take #1.

jose1234
08-24-2014, 03:31 PM
But "ass shakin" is so much better. It is actually descriptive of the act in question.

"Hey baby, let's see some ass shakin"!

Hey baby, let me see you twerk"!

I'll take #1.

Well, there is ass shaking, ass bouncing, ass wiggling, ass swaying, ass scratching...

JD426
08-24-2014, 03:34 PM
Well, there is ass shaking, ass bouncing, ass wiggling, ass swaying, ass scratching...

Lets think about this for a moment,
Do you REALLY want to start This kind of List ??
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bailar
08-24-2014, 08:47 PM
Talking bout ass shaking,, here is one for you flaca lovers.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=573907219323645

SrSuerte
08-25-2014, 06:46 AM

Just wondering.

Ass shaking is still ass shaking. Twerking envolves all kinds of sexual movements that girls do to music. I normally say "twerk that ass" which means that I want to see her move her ass like she is fucking. :smile:

eldorob
08-25-2014, 08:17 PM
Talking bout ass shaking,, here is one for you flaca lovers.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=573907219323645

I really thought that was a trick, and it would open to a gigantic gringa monster rear end.

Thanks for not doing that.

Seville
09-08-2014, 08:40 PM
In the last few weeks a definite change in waitresses at Rancho Tipico. A month ago 75% of his girls were Haitian, now 65% are Dominican. I think he is trying to appeal to a wider client base. Still, almost all the available girls that hang out there looking for clients are Haitian. I think it was Irie who termed it "Haitian Embassy East".

Hunter
09-08-2014, 09:12 PM
In the last few weeks a definite change in waitresses at Rancho Tipico. A month ago 75% of his girls were Haitian, now 65% are Dominican. I think he is trying to appeal to a wider client base. Still, almost all the available girls that hang out there looking for clients are Haitian. I think it was Irie who termed it "Haitian Embassy East".

I remember I met up with Jose and Seville at Tipico. We were hanging there drinking outside with the evangelicas across the street prasing the lord :wink:

This hot domincian was interviewing for a waitress job. Tall flaca domincian that was pretty hot..nice face and body....She got hired on the spot...lol...

Alls I remember is I got her number later that night and Seville told me she would last 3 days...I told her to meet me at 11am next day....

Sure enough she showed up at my condo at 11am pronto....She didn't look quite as good as night before (beer goggles) but overall pretty good morning poke....sorry she refused pics...:mad:

I then asked her how was work....she told me I quit...fuck dancing with all those gingos :rofl::rofl:

steviewonder
09-08-2014, 09:27 PM
I then asked her how was work....she told me I quit...fuck dancing with all those gingos :rofl::rofl:

Fuck, I think I was one of them:(:(:(

MH16
09-08-2014, 10:25 PM
Might this be useful to the applicable.... :rofl:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/03/an-old-person-s-guide-to-twerking.html (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/03/an-old-person-s-guide-to-twerking.html)

Irie
09-09-2014, 07:19 PM

The other thing I've noticed is each time I return there seems to be increasing amounts of locals. I'm not referring to expats either. It is very noticeable late at night on the weekends. (either that, or the santo libres are more potent then :rolleyes:)

Seville
09-10-2014, 12:30 AM
The other thing I've noticed is each time I return there seems to be increasing amounts of locals. I'm not referring to expats either. It is very noticeable late at night on the weekends. (either that, or the santo libres are more potent then :rolleyes:)

This is true. The locals come to dance. It is the only place in town that plays Haitian music so they come to dance. And there is plenty of Bachata ect being played so Dominicans come as well.

Seville
09-10-2014, 12:38 AM

Remember the waitress I was cultivating? He fired her on Sunday. She was not "interactive" enough with the customers. On the bright side that allowed her to come to my house this evening. She is currently sleeping and in the future I don't have to get up in the middle of the night any longer to let her in when she is done working.

psriches
09-10-2014, 06:38 AM
This is true. The locals come to dance. It is the only place in town that plays Haitian music so they come to dance. And there is plenty of Bachata ect being played so Dominicans come as well.What I notice is that the chicas (workers & customers) don't seem to like each other and it messes up the vibe.

Seville
09-10-2014, 12:30 PM
What I notice is that the chicas (workers & customers) don't seem to like each other and it messes up the vibe.

You may be right about the customers but the waitresses seem to get along just fine.

JD426
09-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Do the Waitresses wear OUTFITS ? or do they dress in their regular Chica Clothes ....

The real reason for my question if its not obvious is..
Cuba Libre closing left a Vaccum, Passions obviously left a mugh bigger Vaccum... at that end of the strip..

but Im sure Ad is being very Cautious , as he should be..

Seville
09-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Do the Waitresses wear OUTFITS ? or do they dress in their regular Chica Clothes ....

The real reason for my question if its not obvious is..
Cuba Libre closing left a Vaccum, Passions obviously left a mugh bigger Vaccum... at that end of the strip..

but Im sure Ad is being very Cautious , as he should be..

They wear Rancho Tipico t-shirts. That's it as far as a uniform goes.

Ratt
09-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Heres a pic

weyland
09-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Heres a pic

You can tell the place is owned by a gringo. The name is spelled correctly.

whynotme
09-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Heres a pic

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=105297&d=1410373955

I guess the pic was taken after a few beers eh:wink::rofl:

JD426
09-10-2014, 06:47 PM

yeagh jeezz.
if ya going for a Sexy shot Rattatui , its usually a good idea to let the SUBJECT chica be the one to Lay down sideways on the Table...

Irie
09-10-2014, 07:14 PM
Heres a pic

thanks for the pic rattatui. I was looking for one myself and came up short. :iconTU:

j_d66
09-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Here is another

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/j_d66/dr%2013/IMG_21055_zps232bcd32.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/j_d66/media/dr%2013/IMG_21055_zps232bcd32.jpg.html)

And always plenty of booty shaking going on

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/j_d66/dr%2013/IMG_2110_zpsa51bc4f4.jpg (http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/j_d66/media/dr%2013/IMG_2110_zpsa51bc4f4.jpg.html)

Ratt
09-11-2014, 02:59 PM

Jajaja, still tipsy from last night :rofl:

https://vimeo.com/105905464

I think these are the new grrls

tgunz
09-11-2014, 04:48 PM
1 out of 12 ain't bad. That ain't passions old staff that for sure... or Freds girls either. Do they have a couple cuties not in the picture? There is no deny the place is happening. With a few lookers on staff it could be the place to be..

http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag254/gunnthomas18/Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-44-49_zpssm06p2ko.png (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/gunnthomas18/media/Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-44-49_zpssm06p2ko.png.html)

eldorob
09-11-2014, 04:59 PM
I know that ass....intimately. Sweet girl & head waitress when I was there.

Here is another
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/j_d66/dr%2013/IMG_21055_zps232bcd32.jpg

Irie
09-11-2014, 05:43 PM
1 out of 12 ain't bad. That ain't passions old staff that for sure... or Freds girls either. Do they have a couple cuties not in the picture? There is no deny the place is happening. With a few lookers on staff it could be the place to be..

Click to see pic (http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag254/gunnthomas18/Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-44-49_zpssm06p2ko.png)

I don't think that's the business model he's pursuing..........especially in today's environment.

There is no doubt they're not all lookers for sure, but I have to say that most of them are fun and lively. More importantly, they're (most) on top of their game when it comes to serving. I almost never wait for another round, unlike some other places. Little D was like a Nazi camarera this past trip keeping all the others moving.

There is something to be said for good service. :clap2:

whynotme
09-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Jajaja, still tipsy from last night :rofl:

I think these are the new grrls

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=105311&d=1410461866

:bigthumbup::clap:

tgunz
09-11-2014, 05:58 PM
I don't think that's the business model he's pursuing..........especially in today's environment.

There is no doubt they're not all lookers for sure, but I have to say that most of them are fun and lively. More importantly, they're (most) on top of their game when it comes to serving. I almost never wait for another round, unlike some other places. Little D was like a Nazi camarera this past trip keeping all the others moving.

There is something to be said for good service. :clap2:

A hot chica is easy to find. A good waitress or attentive bartender in DR. Is like a unicorn..

I loved freds. One girls grab the cup, one put ice in it. Another pour the liquor... holyshit! Gimme my drink. Oh yeah, wrap the tissue around then go get a straw.

I hear great thing about the atmosphere as well. So personality can make up for looks! Point taken

Irie
09-11-2014, 06:03 PM
A hot chica is easy to find. A good waitress or attentive bartender in DR. Is like a unicorn..

I loved freds. One girls grab the cup, one put ice in it. Another pour the liquor... holyshit! Gimme my drink. Oh yeah, wrap the tissue around then go get a straw.

I hear great thing about the atmosphere as well. So personality can make up for looks! Point taken

now if that isn't the understatement of the century! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Al Nyc
09-12-2014, 12:30 AM

Click to see pic (http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag254/gunnthomas18/Screenshot_2014-09-11-16-44-49_zpssm06p2ko.png)

LOL! This is not Passions or Fred's Cuba Libre for sure. I'm trying to understand the appeal of this place I mean its O.K., in an average way but not the must place to be while in Sosua like some seem to think. But hey, to each his own. They sure seem to get a lot of Europeans patrons in there.

j_d66
09-12-2014, 01:20 AM
LOL! This is not Passions or Fred's Cuba Libre for sure. I'm trying to understand the appeal of this place I mean its O.K., in an average way but not the must place to be while in Sosua like some seem to think. But hey, to each his own. They sure seem to get a lot of Europeans patrons in there.

Here is my take.

Rancho Tipico is not the place to head to if your main purpose is to locate a chica to get layed.
If you want that head to Rumba, Classicos, After One and D Latin when it comes back.
But there are a number of attractive chicas that do happen to make there way here, mostly Haitian but there is a good mix of chicas here as well or bring one with you that you have met before and you will have a good time most likely.

If you are looking for hip hop. You will not be happy as there is very little played there.

If you like a mix of Bachata, Salsa, Merengue, Haitian, Classic Rock as well as many of the oldies than this place is for you.
If you like watching videos, this place is for you.

What I notice is the people that are here are drinking, dancing, watching videos, watching the chicas shake their thing (This is done with regularity and they seem to be enjoying themselves) and most everyone seems to be having a good time here.

Ad is engaging, there is a large wait staff and they make sure you have a drink whenever you want one and they do it with a smile and a little shake of their rump.

Prices are fair and it is open air and away from the strip.

Oh and they have some of the best food that you can get in all of Sosua hands down.

The music is not so loud that you can actually hear yourself think.
Don't see to many WW there which is fine with me.

It is certainly a niche type place and is not to everyone's liking.
It is different for sure.
But that is fine with me, I prefer it that way.

Hanzo
09-12-2014, 04:11 AM

I'm sure those chicks bust their asses, and are some grade A employees, because they're not much to look at.

ezsmile
09-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Here is my take.

Rancho Tipico is not the place to head to if your main purpose is to locate a chica to get layed.
If you want that head to Rumba, Classicos, After One and D Latin when it comes back.
But there are a number of attractive chicas that do happen to make there way here, mostly Haitian but there is a good mix of chicas here as well or bring one with you that you have met before and you will have a good time most likely.

If you are looking for hip hop. You will not be happy as there is very little played there.

If you like a mix of Bachata, Salsa, Merengue, Haitian, Classic Rock as well as many of the oldies than this place is for you.
If you like watching videos, this place is for you.

What I notice is the people that are here are drinking, dancing, watching videos, watching the chicas shake their thing (This is done with regularity and they seem to be enjoying themselves) and most everyone seems to be having a good time here.

Ad is engaging, there is a large wait staff and they make sure you have a drink whenever you want one and they do it with a smile and a little shake of their rump.

Prices are fair and it is open air and away from the strip.

Oh and they have some of the best food that you can get in all of Sosua hands down.

The music is not so loud that you can actually hear yourself think.
Don't see to many WW there which is fine with me.

It is certainly a niche type place and is not to everyone's liking.
It is different for sure.
But that is fine with me, I prefer it that way.

everything but this. I do eat there when I am already there and hungry, but it is not the best food. Good price and good portions though.

j_d66
09-12-2014, 10:42 AM
everything but this. I do eat there when I am already there and hungry, but it is not the best food. Good price and good portions though.

Who has the best food?

Those wings are hard to beat. Good size and very flavorful :biggrin:

Hunter
09-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Who has the best food?

lol....I was just going to say mine were horrible....dried out...

I like that Italian place down from Rumba on same side of road toward beach. Good pasta :iconTU:

JD426
09-12-2014, 10:59 AM
Who has the best food?

German Food ? I can think of 2 places..

No need to spash their Names on Ads thread here..

But Ad always made good food on the beach... for beach food it was very good..
He never served me a bad meal at the Black Box. Not sure who is cooking now, from what we read he is having a hard finding a chef/cook.

The Schmuck on the highway.. good old Germany ? not sure of the name .. but thats nasty food...
thats shit is just disgusting.. I think thats whay Ad quit working there, as you may recall he worked there a brief while..

If Ad ever gets a Really good German Cook, he could make his place SHINE ..
Im sure he is already attracting a lot of the German Retirees ( Pensiioners as we call them)..

But if people came specifically for the FOOD.. he could really boost his business to a different level..

Since Peter is in Germany, possibly for good.. I dont think that new Restaurant there really has a shot at attracting much of a German/ Euro Crowd. Nor do i think his wife would know a Schnitzel from a Bratwurst..
So Ad Could lock up a good business in that Area..
Except maybe for the place across the street from where Cuba Libre was on the corner , are they still open ? Their food was ok to Good, more like Fast food ( in Europe "fast food" means like Cafeteria food) .. that would be his only possible competition.

Seville
09-12-2014, 12:31 PM

Personally I think there are a couple of cuties there on any given evening (eye of the beholder) and the staff changes pretty much week to week. The problem with hiring real lookers is they don't last. They work maybe a week and during that time a few gringos offer them 3000+ pesos for pussy but they can't just leave and there is no salida. The majority of gringos don't want to wait until after 3 AM when they girls get done so the chica quits.

The ones that have lasted may not be beauty queens but they are fun and willing to dance with everyone. Most of them will make a daytime appointment if asked and some guys will actually wait until 3 AM.

Seville
09-12-2014, 12:50 PM

It all depends on your objective. People go there to dance and have fun; not to be surrounded by fat ass putas. If your desire is to listen to NA music and do the puta thing then you should certainly stay away from Rancho Tipico.....please.:lol:

They play mostly Latin and Haitian music. You won't hear any hip-hop or rap music there. The 10 to 15 putas that do go there on any given night are almost all Haitian. I can easily understand why it would not appeal to many vacation guys. On the other hand, I haven't been in a bar down on the strip yet this year. Rumba and Classicos ect have absolutely nothing that I am interested in. Just different priorities is all.

Seville
09-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Who has the best food?

Yes the wings are good but the food is pretty basic. On Tuesday there is 100 peso spaghetti with meat sauce; not the best I have had in Sosua but certainly acceptable. Saturday night is wing night. Excellent portion of wings for 200 pesos, 250 with fries. The chicken fingers are pretty good and good portion for 200 pesos with potato. Those are about the only things I have tried other than the breakfast.

It is not a food destination. The food is more for convenience while you are there having a few.

Ratt
09-12-2014, 01:22 PM
Schnitzel Paradies is the best imho, its not cheap but its good.

QueGuapo
09-12-2014, 03:05 PM
Yes the wings are good but the food is pretty basic. On Tuesday there is 100 peso spaghetti with meat sauce; not the best I have had in Sosua but certainly acceptable. Saturday night is wing night. Excellent portion of wings for 200 pesos, 250 with fries. The chicken fingers are pretty good and good portion for 200 pesos with potato. Those are about the only things I have tried other than the breakfast.

It is not a food destination. The food is more for convenience while you are there having a few.

THIS!
Let's clear for a second what good restaurant means...
a restaurant to be considered "good" must have high quality food, a certain variety of different interesting dishes and a good selection of wine and good service. Any german- schnitzel place does not fall in that category, sorry for the german food lovers but this is just the truth, unless you have a palate of a 5 years old toddler that likes just one or two things ( schnitzel and sausage).
Best restaurant quality/price/service in Sosua is hands down Bologna. For fried fish for sure the place in Charamicos (schhhhhhh... Don't spread the word... Let's keep it a secret...)

j_d66
09-12-2014, 03:18 PM
THIS!
Let's clear for a second what good restaurant means...
a restaurant to be considered "good" must have high quality food, a certain variety of different interesting dishes and a good selection of wine and good service. Any german- schnitzel place does not fall in that category, sorry for the german food lovers but this is just the truth, unless you have a palate of a 5 years old toddler that likes just one or two things ( schnitzel and sausage).
Best restaurant quality/price/service in Sosua is hands down Bologna. For fried fish for sure the place in Charamicos (schhhhhhh... Don't spread the word... Let's keep it a secret...)

I have noticed that since the new ownership has taken over at Bologna that the quality of the food has deteriorated substantially.
I love tiramisu but there's is the worst I have ever had. It was completely inedible.
Hopefully it is not a sign of things to come with them as I do enjoy a meal there when I come among other places.

Ratt
09-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Best restaurant quality/price/service in Sosua is hands down Bologna.
Last time I visit Bologna my pizza dough wasnt finished. Best Pizza in S make D Colores. So there is no restaurant in town that have different food in quality.
I metioned SP cause thats the food I like in my country cause the guys from my country. Whateva I visit DR not for food, cause I dont like it at all :rofl:

QueGuapo
09-12-2014, 03:21 PM
I have noticed that since the new ownership has taken over at Bologna that the quality of the food has deteriorated substantially.
I love tiramisu but there's is the worst I have ever had. It was completely inedible.
Hopefully it is not a sign of things to come with them as I do enjoy a meal there when I come among other places.

I haven't been there since the new ownership! I knew they kept the same chef but maybe this is not the case anymore. If they changed the chef they made a big mistake and they will regret it pretty soon...

QueGuapo
09-12-2014, 03:22 PM

Well, if you happen to be in sosua when I there I will invite you to dinner at my place and I will make a killer tiramisu' for you... Original Italian Recipe from my mother....

j_d66
09-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Well, if you happen to be in sosua when I there I will invite you to dinner at my place and I will make a killer tiramisu' for you... Original Italian Recipe from my mother....

Thanks I will take you up on that

Irie
09-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Personally I think there are a couple of cuties there on any given evening (eye of the beholder) and the staff changes pretty much week to week. The problem with hiring real lookers is they don't last. They work maybe a week and during that time a few gringos offer them 3000+ pesos for pussy but they can't just leave and there is no salida. The majority of gringos don't want to wait until after 3 AM when they girls get done so the chica quits.

The ones that have lasted may not be beauty queens but they are fun and willing to dance with everyone. Most of them will make a daytime appointment if asked and some guys will actually wait until 3 AM.

Their choreography efforts are much appreciated, but they still need a lot of work. Broadway quality? Absolutely not. Fun? Absolutely! :iconTU:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=105350&d=1410563319

Irie
09-12-2014, 08:56 PM

they were actually quite good last week..................or I was reeeeeaaaaaaly hungry. :wink:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=105351&d=1410563321

QueGuapo
09-14-2014, 09:20 AM
Last time I visit Bologna my pizza dough wasnt finished. Best Pizza in S make D Colores. So there is no restaurant in town that have different food in quality.
I metioned SP cause thats the food I like in my country cause the guys from my country. Whateva I visit DR not for food, cause I dont like it at all :rofl:

1- what do you mean with " wasn't finished?"... do you mean that it was not kneaded enough? you feel they did not let it rest enough? Pizza dough can be affected by many factors: humidity, temperature, time etc...

2- what does that mean? translation please...