PDA

View Full Version : Boca Chica Raids

MrHappy
12-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Las Conejitas, The Candy shop, Casa Iraisa. 100 of local LE's finest, and included Interpol and U.S. Immigrations agents. BC has never seen so much action in one day.

http://elnacional.com.do/cierran-un-hotel-y-apresan-cinco-en-boca-chica/ (http://elnacional.com.do/cierran-un-hotel-y-apresan-cinco-en-boca-chica/)

hugrad95a
12-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Wow interesting

greydread
12-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Interpol? USCIS? Holy shit!

1st they chase all the Putas there from SD and now they do international interagency task force raids? In tiny ass Boca Chica?

Too much bad press is f'ing the D.R. up.

It's starting to look like JA, Sint Maarten or Colombia. There's direct flights from IAD to Colombia and SXM and direct to MBJ from BWI.

Sure was fun while it lasted but I'd rather get my Punani where I won't get locked up for it.

Sidney
12-04-2013, 03:39 PM
SILVIO CABRERA

s.cabrera @ elnacional.com.do

The prosecutor of the province of Santo Domingo, Olga Dinah Llaverías , together with officials from the United States and Interpol intervened the town of Boca Chica during a major operation that shut down a hotel, an entertainment center and arrested five people for engaging in prostitution of women.

During the operation, which involved more than 100 police , Interpol and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement of the United States were closed the Candy Shop hotel and home entertainment center Iraísa House.

As a result of this work were arrested Heriberto Antonio Reyes Castillo, Alcibiades Maria Tavarez Tavarez Iraísa Marte , Juan Ignacio Olivares and Miguel Ángel Núñez Alejo .

The Permanent Attention judge of Santo Domingo, Oscar Cuevas Slimer imposed them Alcibiades Maria Tavarez and Miguel Ángel Núñez Alejo a coercive measure consisting of three months of preventive to be fulfilled in the National Penitentiary of La Victoria prison.

While Heriberto Castillo Antonio Reyes and Tavarez Iraísa Mars, a financial guarantee of 300 thousand pesos , and Alcibiades Maria Tavarez other financial guarantee 200 thousand pesos

These three defendants must pay the deposit by an insurance company and reporting to the Prosecutor of Santo Domingo.

By the action authorized by a judge were operated centers that are dedicated to prostitute women identified as The Bunnies , Candy Shop and Casa Hotel Iraísa House.

According to the prosecution stated , Hotel Candy Shop Iraísa House and House were temporarily closed until the investigations are complete . For The Bunnies was not closed because the judge did not authorize .

The operation was carried out in coordination with the General Hector Garcia Cuevas , regional police director in Santo Domingo Este , who was assigned to the prosecutor Olga Dinah Llaverías a team of 100 members of the institution of the order .

During the operation were also visited several colmadones where decibels or volume level of the music is measured.

The tax owner of Santo Domingo, Olga Llaverías Dinah explained that the five people were asked coercive measure for alleged violation of Articles 334 and 334-1 of the Dominican Penal Code.

JD426
12-04-2013, 03:39 PM
The shit Im worried about is if the US starts arresting its own Citizens for engaging in Prostitution of any kind, overseas.. Thats when this shit is gonna get real Dicey.
It would also be Hypocricy at the highest level ,cause prostitution IS LEGAL in Lets Say NEVADA, but Lets say im from NY or NJ where its NOT. So then I can be prosecuted for engaging in it
anywhere else in the world ?? IMO ,thats what the ultimate goal is .
So now we have US IMMIGRATION agents involved in a Raid , in Boca Chica, Dom Rep ? what exactly is their function on Dominican Soil ?

greydread
12-04-2013, 04:06 PM
The shit Im worried about is if the US starts arresting its own Citizens for engaging in Prostitution of any kind, overseas.. Thats when this shit is gonna get real Dicey.
It would also be Hypocricy at the highest level ,cause prostitution IS LEGAL in Lets Say NEVADA, but Lets say im from NY or NJ where its NOT. So then I can be prosecuted for engaging in it
So now we have US IMMIGRATION agents involved in a Raid , in Boca Chica, Dom Rep ? what exactly is their function on Dominican Soil ?

Ummm...flashback to Puerto Rico...late 70's....Goddammit!

Here's the problem with what I'm seeing. The casas which were busted are well known, heavily touted and lit the fuck up with signs and everything. When I used to go to Boca Chica before these places existed you had to get on a moto or in a taxi and a Guy would show you around to a half dozen places that looked like somebody's house. There are gated entrances with armed (rusty shotgun) security and a barking dog or two and when you got in you had to weave your way around through a couple of rooms to the bar where the Chicas would come out to join you and they had little cabana type joints in the back yard to go and have some fun in. All the advertising was word of mouth and there were a gazillion guys who made a few pesos bringing customers through.

Now everything is right out on front street and all over the internet. THOSE are the places getting busted. Moral of this story: Have fun but sneak and have your fun, "the Dominican way".

Hanzo
12-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Ummm...flashback to Puerto Rico...late 70's....Goddammit!

Here's the problem with what I'm seeing. The casas which were busted are well known, heavily touted and lit the fuck up with signs and everything. When I used to go to Boca Chica before these places existed you had to get on a moto or in a taxi and a Guy would show you around to a half dozen places that looked like somebody's house. There are gated entrances with armed (rusty shotgun) security and a barking dog or two and when you got in you had to weave your way around through a couple of rooms to the bar where the Chicas would come out to join you and they had little cabana type joints in the back yard to go and have some fun in. All the advertising was word of mouth and there were a gazillion guys who made a few pesos bringing customers through.

Now everything is right out on front street and all over the internet. THOSE are the places getting busted. Moral of this story: Have fun but sneak and have your fun, "the Dominican way".

That's why the few times I do decide to go rent some pussy I go to the discreet houses in Santo Domingo, as opposed to the ones in Gazcue which are extremely well known.

I was driving around in October with a taxi driver, and we're just shooting the shit about Dominican women, he told me when he has gringo passenger looking for women he never takes them to Gazcue, although in Gazcue he gets a bigger cut for bringing customers, he takes them to casas not known to many because it's more discreet, and less of a risk, he was the same dude who showed me 3 casas within 5 minutes of my house that I had no idea existed. We drove pretty far, and it seemed that about every 15 blocks or so, he'd stop and point out a casa to me, some of them were easier to sort of spot than others as this was late October, and I noticed a lot of the casas he showed me had Christmas lights on, but others you'd have no clue, he showed me one that fronted as a learning annex for children lol. I didn't believe that was a casa until a former GBP hoe told me that was the first casa she worked in.

camaro1257
12-04-2013, 04:40 PM
I was driving around in October with a taxi driver, and we're just shooting the shit about Dominican women, he told me when he has gringo passenger looking for women he never takes them to Gazcue, although in Gazcue he gets a bigger cut for bringing customers, he takes them to casas not known to many because it's more discreet, and less of a risk, he was the same dude who showed me 3 casas within 5 minutes of my house that I had no idea existed.

...if you have the taxistas contact information please let me know, I have a Santo Domingo trip coming up in February...

SeaWeed
12-04-2013, 05:18 PM
that is some real scary chit......they have had crackdowns before in BC...but it's been years
but none of this Interpool and US Immigration chit....that is really bad news for us....
cause the only interest Interpool or the US Immigration would have.....is us foreigners......
hopefully there weren't any ISOC guys on the ground there......
they neva would pull that chit on the J island.....the Politicians are the biggest backers of sex.....
plus all dem Poliictians would have der hands out......and mi don't see Interpool or the US not going by the book......

Jao
12-04-2013, 06:43 PM

Prostitution is legal in Nevada, United States. Having sex with women over the age of 18 and paying them for it, I don't see how the U.S., can arrest or lock up anyone it if it is legal where it occurs.

People complain when Boca Chica is not cleaned up and they complain when it is cleaned up.

Plenty of fine pussy in the D.R., I will continue to visit and have fun there.

Pimping is illegal in the Dominican Republic. The names in the article don't seem like gringo names. I would bet the people arrested were running the places. At least one person named in the article is named Iraisa, which I believe is a female name, I doubt she was there paying for sex (one of the places closed is Casa Iraisa, seems she is the owner). Another woman seems to be named in the article.

The fiscal is cute.

BrooklynBeas
12-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Prostitution is legal in Nevada, United States. Having sex with women over the age of 18 and paying them for it, I don't see how the U.S., can arrest or lock up anyone it if it is legal where it occurs.

People complain when Boca Chica is not cleaned up and they complain when it is cleaned up.

Plenty of fine pussy in the D.R., I will continue to visit and have fun there.

Pimping is illegal in the Dominican Republic. The names in the article don't seem like gringo names. I would bet the people arrested were running the places. At least one person named in the article is named Iraisa, which I believe is a female name, I doubt she was there paying for sex (one of the places closed is Casa Iraisa, seems she is the owner). Another woman seems to be named in the article.

The fiscal is cute.

If they are going after Dominicans, why is the US involved? That is the real question... I don't like it at all!

Jao
12-04-2013, 06:54 PM
That's why the few times I do decide to go rent some pussy I go to the discreet houses in Santo Domingo, as opposed to the ones in Gazcue which are extremely well known.

I was driving around in October with a taxi driver, and we're just shooting the shit about Dominican women, he told me when he has gringo passenger looking for women he never takes them to Gazcue, although in Gazcue he gets a bigger cut for bringing customers, he takes them to casas not known to many because it's more discreet, and less of a risk, he was the same dude who showed me 3 casas within 5 minutes of my house that I had no idea existed. We drove pretty far, and it seemed that about every 15 blocks or so, he'd stop and point out a casa to me, some of them were easier to sort of spot than others as this was late October, and I noticed a lot of the casas he showed me had Christmas lights on, but others you'd have no clue, he showed me one that fronted as a learning annex for children lol. I didn't believe that was a casa until a former GBP hoe told me that was the first casa she worked in.

I have never seen or read about a John getting arrested in the Dominican Republic for paying for sex with a woman over the age of 18. I don't see any problem visiting the casas in Gazcue or elsewhere. Chicas have to have cedulas. There are European countries where prostitution is legal. Jocelyn Elders, former Surgeon General of the U.S. was in favor of legal prostitution.

Jao
12-04-2013, 07:07 PM
If they are going after Dominicans, why is the US involved? That is the real question... I don't like it at all!

Pimping is illegal in the Dominican Republic. United States has military and other law enforcement in the Dominican Republic for various reasons. Whether they were involved in the "raid" in Boca Chica or not, who knows.

Will the US government arrest people who go to the ranches in Nevada and pay for sex? Or who go to Germany or Holland or England and pay for sex (places where prostitution is legal)? I don't see it happening and if it did I would like to see what crime they would charge them with, and based on what law. If there is a Federal Statue or Law that makes it a crime for any US citizen to pay for sex with a person over the age of 18, anywhere in the world, I would like to see it (and would also like see to how it is the US allows legal prostitution here in the US in Nevada, if such a law existed).

JD426
12-04-2013, 07:10 PM

Maybe, and this is just a guess, the Dominicans are NY DOMININCANS ? .. with US passports & Naturalized Citizen .In which case, they could be in a world of shit and could lose their Citizenship ? for "trafficking" which as you know is right up there with being a Drug Dealer :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ??

jacknback
12-04-2013, 07:20 PM
All this wouldn't be going on if Boca Chicas mayor wasn't spending all his time in Medellin.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SeaWeed
12-04-2013, 07:22 PM
All this wouldn't be going on if Boca Chicas mayor wasn't spending all his time in Medellin.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
he must have people in high places and probably tipped off regarding the raids etc.....thus Meddy.......lol

Jao
12-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Maybe, and this is just a guess, the Dominicans are NY DOMININCANS ? .. with US passports & Naturalized Citizen .In which case, they could be in a world of shit and could lose their Citizenship ? for "trafficking" which as you know is right up there with being a Drug Dealer :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ??

Where is the proof that the US or Interpol was involved? And if they were involved, what there involvement was. I seriously believe that US law enforcement in foreign countries have better things to do with there time than try to arrest some US Citizen who pays for sex with a woman over the age of 18.

NY Dominicans?

Article doesn't mention anything about International Trafficking involving U.S. Citizens.

Hanzo
12-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Where is the proof that the US or Interpol was involved? And if they were involved, what there involvement was. I seriously believe that US law enforcement in foreign countries have better things to do with there time than try to arrest some US Citizen who pays for sex with a woman over the age of 18.

NY Dominicans?

Article doesn't mention anything about International Trafficking involving U.S. Citizens.

First paragraph of the article

juntamente con autoridades de los Estados Unidos y de la Interpol, intervino el municipio de Boca Chica durante un gran operativo en el que clausuraron un hotel, un centro de diversión y apresaron a cinco personas, por dedicarse a la prostitución de mujeres.

BrooklynBeas
12-04-2013, 08:38 PM

juntamente con autoridades de los Estados Unidos y de la Interpol, intervino el municipio de Boca Chica durante un gran operativo en el que clausuraron un hotel, un centro de diversión y apresaron a cinco personas, por dedicarse a la prostitución de mujeres.

I think he want's something like pics of the US officials doing something in DR, or maybe a US based article or newspaper that writes up the story... That's just my guess...

I really do wanna fuck the fiscal in the picture of this article, just in case anyone was wondering... Her pic alone is worth clicking on the link in the first post...

In case you guys are too lazy to scroll up...

http://elnacional.com.do/cierran-un-hotel-y-apresan-cinco-en-boca-chica/

Hanzo
12-04-2013, 08:43 PM
I think he want's something like pics of the US officials doing something in DR, or maybe a US based article or newspaper that writes up the story... That's just my guess...

I really do wanna fuck the fiscal in the picture of this article, just in case anyone was wondering... Her pic alone is worth clicking on the link in the first post...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-pD2aWiZCA

I love girls with those fucking mousey voices lol.

Jao
12-04-2013, 08:49 PM

I don't believe everything written in an article (see Judith Miller, WMDs, Iraq, N.Y. Times, for a prime example of total bullshit "reporting" appearing in a major newspaper).

Did the fiscal run the names of those arrested through a US Law Enforcement or Interpol database, and is that the extent of the US and Interpol involvement.

Or was US and Interpol staking out and surveilling Casa Iraisa and recording US Citizens who went in and out, to then arrest them for some unknown crime that I don't know of.

Jao
12-04-2013, 09:00 PM

Good. Maybe US law enforcement and Interpol have extra time on their hands and tagged along with their Dominican colleagues, to shut down a casa and arrest the owner.

Pimping is illegal in the DR. Dominican authorities can shut down any casa or p4p venue.

Seems to me those arrested were running the places, three men and two women.

I would like to see one case where a U.S. Citizen was arrested, prosecuted and found guilty in the U.S., for paying for sex with a woman over the age of 18 in a country where that is legal or in a legal whorehouse in Nevada.

fastfood98
12-04-2013, 09:38 PM

I've been to Santo Domingo twice in the last three months, and not even my Taxi driver could fnd the dicreet casas...he told me most were closed. He took me to a club with salida, called Plaza Caribe, which had two of the sexiest women i've had the opportunity to be with. one of them asked me for $3000 pesos TLN plus salida. I believe she was worth it.

JD426
12-04-2013, 10:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-pD2aWiZCA

I love girls with those fucking mousey voices lol.

This is probably going to sound misogynistic, but I’m on ISOC so I don’t give a fuck..:rofl:

I can TOTALLY see her as my Doctor, as a Dentist, or a Pharmacist, or even a PHD LAB person or working at a Big Pharm Company...

but as a FISCAL ??
Come on , Give me a break. with that Squeaky little Mouse Voice.

I’m guessing her family has connections and she did not get that job cause she is so tough and street smart..

She could Model some Victoria’s Secret Lingerie for me.

questner
12-04-2013, 10:57 PM
It's quite old news of three weeks, not very important in my view.

Follow Listin Diario and get all these news the day it happens.

The rumor is that Brito may be on his way out (the prosecutor).

Recently DR was named in almost the worst group on a corruption scale index.

And, France is contemplating making paying for sex illegal. It will be a good cause then to dump all French goods.

continentalmike
12-05-2013, 02:36 AM
Maybe the Interpol and US Marshalls were looking for (take your pick):

1. Underage activities
2. Money laundering
3. Wanted persons
4. Drugs cartel involvement
5. Any and all combinations of 1-4

Don't forget that this hobby of ours is often times connected with 1-4 in some way or form...

h516
12-05-2013, 02:55 AM

In case you guys are too lazy to scroll up... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Agreed!! When I saw the pic, first thing I thought was "Hey! She's hot!"

Jao
12-05-2013, 06:50 AM
It's quite old news of three weeks, not very important in my view.

Follow Listin Diario and get all these news the day it happens.

The rumor is that Brito may be on his way out (the prosecutor).

Recently DR was named in almost the worst group on a corruption scale index.

And, France is contemplating making paying for sex illegal. It will be a good cause then to dump all French goods.

Depends on how you define corruption and where you want to look. DR is relatively small when compared to some other countries in the world. Bernie Madoff a Jewish New Yorker committed one of the biggest scams while living in New York.

C.I.A. or other clandestine services working with the press or other news media outlets to get information or spread "information" has been going on for a while, http://www.carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php .

Germany may also consider making prostitution illegal, so you may want to consider also boycotting German products. Current French President is generally doing the right thing.

whynotme
12-05-2013, 07:27 AM
French President is generally doing the right thing.[/YELLOW]not according to this they aren't:eek: they are trying to fine the mongers :eek:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428273-Oh-the-FUCKING-FRENCH!!!!!&p=1267755#post1267755

Jao
12-05-2013, 09:50 AM
[/YELLOW]not according to this they aren't:eek: they are trying to fine the mongers :eek:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428273-Oh-the-FUCKING-FRENCH!!!!!&p=1267755#post1267755

November 30, 2013: "Germany rethinks its liberal ways on sex workers. Prostitution was decriminalised in 'the bordello of Europe' in 2002. Now feminists want to overturn that law." http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/30/german-brothels-illegal-feminists-fight-law-prostitution

Jao
12-05-2013, 10:01 AM
I've been to Santo Domingo twice in the last three months, and not even my Taxi driver could fnd the dicreet casas...he told me most were closed. He took me to a club with salida, called Plaza Caribe, which had two of the sexiest women i've had the opportunity to be with. one of them asked me for $3000 pesos TLN plus salida. I believe she was worth it.

Plaza Caribe, first time hearing that name, have an approximate location? thanks.

SDQ Monger Map has many locations pinned, photos of the outside of some places have been posted, with their location.

There is one casa that I will NOT visit, it is just north of the National Cemetery (north of Avenida Kennedy).

greydread
12-05-2013, 06:58 PM
I found 3 casas by accident in Ensanche Isabelita just walking around looking for a working ATM. S.D. Oeste is full of little cathouses with a half dozen to a dozen Chicas but they're in pretty poor barrios, some with no street light. There's only a couple drivers that I let take me to places like that and they're packing.

IMO the casa Chicas of Santo Domingo were mostly getting too long in the tooth anyway and it's too easy just to run up on something better at the mall or at the colmado or at lunch or walking along the malecon. Even in Boca Chica, the casas are really more of a formality than anything else I mean how you gonna' bust a Whore house on a street where you pass 1,000 working Ho's on the way there?

Back 7 or 8 years ago I hated Boca Chica because it was full of Euro Guys with kids on their laps. I only went there to swim and bolted for Santo Domingo at dusk but they cleaned all those short eye mothafuckas out of there and the place made a slow, steady comeback. I have been to the casas mentioned in the report and I seriously doubt that they're employing anyone under the age knowingly or otherwise. I just think that this is some national crusade by an ambitious young Bitch who's trying hard to make a name for herself and whatever pol or general whose dick she's riding is backing her play 100%. That's why these raids are so loud and public and involve so many people.

It's all a show. The Human trafficking of Dominicans in the D.R. is negligible. It's the Human trafficking of Dominicans throughout the rest of the Caribbean, Central and South America, North America and Europe they should be worried about. Dumb Mothafuckas should have started in New Jersey or Miami.

steviewonder
12-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Maybe the Interpol and US Marshalls were looking for (take your pick):

1. Underage activities
2. Money laundering
3. Wanted persons
4. Drugs cartel involvement
5. Any and all combinations of 1-4

Don't forget that this hobby of ours is often times connected with 1-4 in some way or form...

My bet is #2 &#3 only!:wink: