PDA

View Full Version : Boca Chica is BACK!

Morpheus
07-27-2005, 07:38 PM
I am new to the site, but not new to the game. I have been reading for sometime, and look forward to contributing and meeting the fellow mongers.

Here is the latest on my trip:

Before i came i made sure to burn the latest Bachata and Reggaeton to blast while crusing through Andreas and other Barrios. I spent my first night in a hotel in San Pedro, because I have have friends there and it is an untapped market for encountering chicas.

The hotel costs 500 pesos for the night and it is immaculate even with a jacuzzi in the room! I believe it should be properly called a cabana, because i drove my car in the garage and paid through a peep hole---100% privacy.

The local guy that I know had been busting my balls telling me he had all theses girls waiting for me and when I get there they are the most average looking girls i have ever seen. There was no was that i was going to spend my first night with some hand me down puta..

So anyways I headback to Boca and I encounter a Semi pro that just got into from Higuey. I invited her to come have a drink with me and we get to talking and she was real shy and protective and i had really break her down and gain her trust.

About an hour later, off we head to the hotel. As soon as we got into the room she jumped in the shower immediately and washed that pussy real good. After that then it was my turn, when i got out she was laying under the sheets completely naked waiting for me.

When i got there she was nicely glazed up with that victoria secrect lotion that I like when women wear. So on the the action..BBBJ to start things off as i take pictures of her sliding my cock in and out of her mouth. Then I ate the chicks pussy, and she came all over my face.

With her pussy juices all smeared on my moustache, I went to get up to clean and she threw her tongue down my mouth and sucked all the remnants of her pussy juice.

On goes the condom and I am fucking this bitch ferociously and I aint gonna lie, i came quick as a MF but the good thing is she came again right before me.

So after the joyous experience we shared together I tried to exit her vagina, and she kept pulling me back in...she just would not let me dick out of her pussy.

So after about 15 minutes i went to pull my dick out and the whole god damn bed was full of blood...shit the girls period came.

The pussy was so good and we shared such a good experience that I didnt kick her out, and for that she promised to be my fuck slave when i return.

I paid her and dropped her home, as I could not see her this time because one she was out of commission and two i got three novias that I must tend to.

True Story

the_Jayman
07-27-2005, 07:57 PM
good story . . . i had a bleader in my bed once but I caught it early . . .

I WANNA GO TO THE DR ! !

knotty
07-27-2005, 09:07 PM
it was going good, until the blood came. :oops: but did sound like a good experience. love those wild ones.

moshy2k
07-27-2005, 09:14 PM
That bleeding would have freaked me out..... Glad I havent had that happen yet. My man Deputy is a expert on Bleeders lol lol lol :grin:

Allen fl usa
07-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Having a girl start her period is nothing new........what is different is that you stated that you just ate her out. You're a braver man than I.

gdogg
07-28-2005, 12:09 AM
I caught two in a row...bummer.
:?

Morpheus
07-28-2005, 12:33 AM
Yeah I was wondering why it was feeling so wet and slippery, at first I was like damn she must really be feeling me ;)

It just boosts the hell out of my ego to make a working girl buss off. There is no way u get that(a connection or semi GFE) in the states.

moshy2k
07-28-2005, 12:49 AM
Your bed must have been soaked where did you sleep. I know I wouldn't have benn able to sleep in the bed until it was cleaned and sheets changed.

gdogg
07-28-2005, 01:06 AM
My chica immediately jumped up and cleaned the sheets...you couldn't see a single spot! Still unnerving, though. To this day, I slightly hesitate before we start (flashbacks).
8O

continentalmike
07-28-2005, 08:14 AM
I had this happen to me once in SDQ...a girl I picked up in the carwash while dancing... we did the deed in the dark.. and she was really soaking wet... next morngin the entire bed was soaked with blood.. I kicked her out and after breakfast told the desk I had a bleeder.. no extra charges and I left a few hours later on the bus up North..

knotty
07-28-2005, 08:33 AM
:oops: how did I miss you ate it out before that incident happen. you real lucky she didn't splat in your mouth. :la: :oops: :puke: shit didn't smell like anything either? usually around that time, the chocha smells more pungent.

Morpheus
07-28-2005, 01:00 PM
Nah sometimes when the girl cums it makes the period come down, it happened a few times with a couple real females i had.

She got up and scrubbed the sheets and then ironed them dry. Trust me man the pussy was A-1, I only got like 10-15 pumps in before we both came. Its was something where what happened was kinda fucked up but I saw the potential that we had.

So now she called me and was like let her know when imma be in town so she can play sick at her job and hang with me.

DEPUTY DAWG
07-28-2005, 01:50 PM
great story you took what happen well!!!!!! Alot of times sex will bring it on. that stuff happens if you get enough pussy glad you didn't drink a bloodymary though :puke: :puke: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sjaak
07-28-2005, 02:50 PM
Good reporting man! But the ending is a fucking horror story, really eating a third world puta during her period 8O :eek: . Brave? hmmm

RearWindow
08-01-2005, 06:37 PM
No offense Badussy, but it sounds like BC is even worse than after the crackdown. If you got second hand putas from some guy, and didn't get much better after that, BC is dead.