PDA

View Full Version : 04/2013 - Big fan of the site.

zeos
04-21-2013, 01:11 AM
New to this site....want to visit DR sometime, have not yet, but joining here is, I hope, good preparation.

DD1983
10-18-2013, 10:32 AM
Me and my boy going to DR in March 2014.. Unclear whereto go Santo Domingo (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?426441-Chica-friendly-hotels-in-Santo-Domingo) or Puerto Plata. Which one should we go to? What hotels do you recommend and why? Where’s the best place/area to get chicas and bring them back and what’s the price range? Any other advise (info) will help.. Thank you

TNT72
10-18-2013, 11:06 AM
Me and my boy going to DR in March 2014.. Unclear whereto go Santo Domingo (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?426441-Chica-friendly-hotels-in-Santo-Domingo) or Puerto Plata. Which one should we go to? What hotels do you recommend and why? Where’s the best place/area to get chicas and bring them back and what’s the price range? Any other advise (info) will help.. Thank you

You need to buy a subscription to Trip Reports. That will give you all the information you need.

Gamer
01-03-2014, 03:06 PM
HI,EVERY ONE!!

Gamer
01-05-2014, 02:32 PM
I am new ... hello to everybody

thunderstar
01-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Hi there and welcome

What are you looking for on here?

weyland
01-05-2014, 05:58 PM
What are you looking for on here?
Probably looking for me, to repay the tenner I borrowed in Pratt's Bottom when I told him my bank card had stopped working.

thunderstar
01-05-2014, 07:06 PM
Probably looking for me, to repay the tenner I borrowed in Pratt's Bottom when I told him my bank card had stopped working.

Didnt really matter what the answer was - I was going to direct him to the "buy a subscription" link on my next post.

But - hey - this went well too!

rwinger30
01-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Thank you ISOC. Tons of great info on here.

Gamer
01-06-2014, 11:28 PM
hi,
this is John and i am new here.

thanks

Seville
01-06-2014, 11:37 PM
hi,
this is John and i am new here.

thanks

Hi John. Your best option is to pay for trip report access and start reading.

santo69
01-07-2014, 11:51 AM
I have done part time mongering in the DR in the past - was on a "hiatus" from DR travels for a while - but looking at the forums as I work on developing my hobby interests again. Looking forward to finding good trip reports and information that may be helpful.

smoothdrew04
01-08-2014, 01:09 AM
just saying hello to the community. I'm looking forward to experiencing all the fun that can be had in the dr.

lenplen
01-08-2014, 06:26 AM
looking forward to getting to holguin in the next few days, whats happening there?

whynotme
01-08-2014, 07:10 AM
looking forward to getting to holguin in the next few days, whats happening there?

same same
sun fun putas
just boring times in paradise
:wink:have fun and give us a trip report:iconTU:

whynotme
01-08-2014, 07:24 AM
joined two months after me and you made your first post:confused: better late in life than never:iconTU:

have fun and give back a trip report:iconTU:

Jimmydr
01-08-2014, 09:03 AM
joined two months after me and you made your first post:confused: better late in life than never:iconTU:

have fun and give back a trip report:iconTU:

That was 9 years ago.

thewall72335
01-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Howdy all,

Yes, I'm a new member here. I'm interested in visiting the Dominican Republic, primarily for (ahem) adult purposes and have been doing all the research I can. Luckily, I found this site, which appears to be a goldmine. Already I think I've been convinced to change my mind from one of the All-inclusive type vacations to more of a freelance type thing in the Puerto Plata/Sosua area.

I'm not new to this type of journey, as I've spent some 5 weeks in the Philippines, but I have friends living there who could bring me up to speed on the nuances of getting around and living in the Philippines. In the DR, I know nobody, thus the importance of this site.

Everybody, enjoy!!

Thewall72335

weyland
01-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Already I think I've been convinced to change my mind from one of the All-inclusive type vacations to more of a freelance type thing in the Puerto Plata/Sosua area.
Depends what you mean by "all-inclusive". If you mean a normal tourist hotel that is a no-no unless you can book a very cheap package, because otherwise it will restrict your fun and you will run up additional costs for short-time rooms and (outside Sosua) taxis.

But if you mean an adult hotel like Blackbeards or Field of Dreams then a lot of our members enjoy them.

But as you are not completely new to the hobby you should do fine going freelance.

thewall72335
01-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Depends what you mean by "all-inclusive". If you mean a normal tourist hotel that is a no-no unless you can book a very cheap package, because otherwise it will restrict your fun and you will run up additional costs for short-time rooms and (outside Sosua) taxis.

But if you mean an adult hotel like Blackbeards or Field of Dreams then a lot of our members enjoy them.

But as you are not completely new to the hobby you should do fine going freelance.

Weyland,

By all-inclusive, I was talking about places like Club Fantasy Island and the like. On first glance, those places seem to make it easy for their visitors, i.e. everything is already paid for within the resort, meals, drinks, girls, airport transportation, etc, don't worry about reaching for your wallet everytime you eat or have a drink. Reach for the wallet only if you want to book an excursion off the resort. Take a look at their all-inclusive prices, though, and they just don't work out compared to a Blackbeards.

Based on what I've found so far in my research, I am most interested in Blackbeards. It's not that big a deal to keep up with the spending money, to exchange currencies, to keep up with what has been spent, etc. I've done it before, just not in the DR. Blackbeards seems to be well run, for a long time now, and that seems to me to be an important thing: knowing that the people you're dealing with are on the up-and-up.

thewall72335

deezl
01-08-2014, 07:29 PM

So you tried to hit up an ATM in Pratt's Bottom?

that's just all sorts of wrong. :lol:

deezl
01-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Weyland,

By all-inclusive, I was talking about places like Club Fantasy Island and the like. On first glance, those places seem to make it easy for their visitors, i.e. everything is already paid for within the resort, meals, drinks, girls, airport transportation, etc, don't worry about reaching for your wallet everytime you eat or have a drink. Reach for the wallet only if you want to book an excursion off the resort. Take a look at their all-inclusive prices, though, and they just don't work out compared to a Blackbeards.

Based on what I've found so far in my research, I am most interested in Blackbeards. It's not that big a deal to keep up with the spending money, to exchange currencies, to keep up with what has been spent, etc. I've done it before, just not in the DR. Blackbeards seems to be well run, for a long time now, and that seems to me to be an important thing: knowing that the people you're dealing with are on the up-and-up.

thewall72335

places like 'club fantasy island' are for the people who don't know any better and/or have more money than brains. you'd be paying $4-500/day for chicas who you could have outside of that place for $50-75. And I don't mean chicas on the same level of looks - i mean the exact same chicas.

weyland
01-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Yes, Blackbeards is fine. You cannot go wrong there. You pay a slight premium for having everything on site but that is only fair. Not a rip-off like the other places you mention.

I've been convinced to change my mind from one of the All-inclusive type vacations to more of a freelance type thing in the Puerto Plata/Sosua area.
However, I would hardly call Blackbeards "freelance". You don't say how long you are going for, but if for more than a week you might like to spend half at Blackbeards and the second half in Sosua really "freelance"

thewall72335
01-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Yes, Blackbeards is fine. You cannot go wrong there. You pay a slight premium for having everything on site but that is only fair. Not a rip-off like the other places you mention.

However, I would hardly call Blackbeards "freelance". You don't say how long you are going for, but if for more than a week you might like to spend half at Blackbeards and the second half in Sosua really "freelance"

Freelance was probably not the best word I could have chosen. Whereas at CFI and the like, you have to choose a companion for a full 24 hour period (and are thus stuck with a 'wife for a night') before being able to change to a different one , Blackbeards gives the opportunity to do do shorttime with any of the ladies present, whenever, or not. Longtime, also, of course. To me, that's less regimented than CFI, thus more freelance. Staying in Sosua, at a fairly decent hotel, mongering the clubs and other venues for talent, would truly be freelance, no doubt.

I'm planning now for a seven night stay. I don't know if i'd consider splitting that between two hotels or not. It's doable but maybe not sensible.

Thanks so much,
thewall72335

weyland
01-08-2014, 09:25 PM
I'm planning now for a seven night stay. I don't know if i'd consider splitting that between two hotels or not. It's doable but maybe not sensible.
My first ever DR trip I stayed two weeks at Blackbeards, rarely ventured outside, and loved every minute. Could have stayed another two weeks without getting bored. I am an old fart. I hate changes to routine and it takes me ages to get organized so, like you, I wouldn't want to move if only there for a week. But many of our younger members think nothing of staying only one night in a place than changing.

A point to note is that, unless you rent a car (and that needs thinking about carefully) you will either be stuck at Blackbeards or have to rely on very expensive taxis if you want to see more of the country. Whereas Field of Dreams is situated on the main road between Puerto Plata and Sosua, and there is very cheap public transport running 24/7 from there to anywhere on the North Coast.

But I don't think you will get bored at Blackbeards in only seven days, and if you make friends with other mongers (easily done there) you might be able to share transport for outings.

Incidentally, although I loved Blackbeards on that first trip, I was never tempted to go back there on any of the subsequent seven. I preferred "freelancing."

thewall72335
01-08-2014, 10:15 PM
My first ever DR trip I stayed two weeks at Blackbeards, rarely ventured outside, and loved every minute. Could have stayed another two weeks without getting bored. I am an old fart. I hate changes to routine and it takes me ages to get organized so, like you, I wouldn't want to move if only there for a week. But many of our younger members think nothing of staying only one night in a place than changing.

A point to note is that, unless you rent a car (and that needs thnking about carefully) you will either be stuck at Blackbeards or have to rely on very expensive taxis if you want to see more of the country. Whereas Field of Dreams is situated on the main road between Puerto Plata and Sosua, and there is very cheap public transport running 24/7 from there to anywhere on the North Coast.

But I don't think you will get bored at Blackbeards in only seven days, and if you make friends with other mongers (easily done there) you might be able to share transport for outings.

Incidentally, although I loved Blackbeards on that first trip, I was never tempted to go back there on any of the subsequent seven. I preferred "freelancing."

I'll take another look at FOD. I considered their all-inclusive package and then forgot about them due to price. Their ala cart pricing isn't bad. I'm 57 now, and I do like to get settled in and comfortable with the people and surroundings wherever I go. Settling in at Blackbeards is looking pretty good right now. As far as getting outside Costambar, I don't know, maybe for a day or so, hopefully I could partner up with other guests, to share costs and enjoy the company.

I'm excited. My old soul really takes a while to recuperate when making those long Asian flights. The nearness of the DR, along with the available fun, just seems too good to be true. I'm going to find out, that's for sure.

Many thanks for your comments and advice.

Thewall72335

Jimmydr
01-08-2014, 10:18 PM
I'll take another look at FOD. I considered their all-inclusive package and then forgot about them due to price. Their ala cart pricing isn't bad. I'm 57 now, and I do like to get settled in and comfortable with the people and surroundings wherever I go. Settling in at Blackbeards is looking pretty good right now. As far as getting outside Costambar, I don't know, maybe for a day or so, hopefully I could partner up with other guests, to share costs and enjoy the company.

I'm excited. My old soul really takes a while to recuperate when making those long Asian flights. The nearness of the DR, along with the available fun, just seems too good to be true. I'm going to find out, that's for sure.

Many thanks for your comments and advice.

Thewall72335

Read a few reports and then decide.

bam136
01-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Hey all,

I'm looking for a destination decently affordable leaving from Toronto,on.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Jimmydr
01-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Hey all,

I'm looking for a destination decently affordable leaving from Toronto,on.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Montreal is fun.

btn
01-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Hi,

I was in Sosua between Christmas and New Years and had the good fortunate to visit Blackbeards one evening. There I met two members of this site who recommended I join. So here I am! Meanwhile I'm looking forward to a trip back to Blackbeards, for more then a couple of hours, in the near future...

Malo
01-11-2014, 10:05 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=92852&d=1389399063

Onelongfinger
01-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Hello everyone. I'm planning a few trips this year. The places I'm planning to hobby in are Cuba, Mexico and DR. I'm planning to visit Eastern Europe next year. Any help will be appreciated.

Irie
01-11-2014, 09:45 PM
Welcome aboard. Do yourself a favor and buy trip report access here. Everything you need to know is there. The return on your investment is ten fold.

drdreamer
01-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Hello everyone. I'm planning a few trips this year. The places I'm planning to hobby in are Cuba, Mexico and DR. I'm planning to visit Eastern Europe next year. Any help will be appreciated.

I would chose Cuba and DR over Mexico.

Jimmydr
01-12-2014, 05:47 PM
Welcome aboard. Do yourself a favor and buy trip report access here. Everything you need to know is there. The return on your investment is ten fold.

I think with a subscription, it may save a smart guy even $1,000's.

Rowe1202
01-14-2014, 07:49 AM
Wild college girl
party animal
athlete

whynotme
01-14-2014, 07:51 AM
Wild college girl
party animal
athlete

r u a wild athletic college party animal or on the look out for one:corky:

tarzan
01-14-2014, 09:05 AM
What up my chicks???? We're all guys here.
You're a wild college girl??? I'm so confused.:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVPK6zV6y3k

etgohm
01-14-2014, 09:05 AM
Hi everyone,

I have just joined your forum under etgohm. I am a frequent traveller to Pattaya but as l live in Canada l am anxious to start spending time in DR. Making my first of many trips in March so l am always glad to meet with fellow punters.

Cheers,
ET

enquisitive
01-17-2014, 03:13 PM
Hello Everyone,

Well, after a few visits to other countries with affordable gorgeous women, I'm finally coming to DR! This is a fairly last minute decision so I don't have all my plans made yet! Thanks for everyone who contributes to this forum as I'm sure it will help me greatly. I'm trying to have a read now in between trying to learn some Spanish! It would be great to meet up with some members when I'm there (I'm a Brit in my 30s if that is important to anyone!)

Jimmydr
01-17-2014, 03:41 PM
Hello Everyone,

Well, after a few visits to other countries with affordable gorgeous women, I'm finally coming to DR! This is a fairly last minute decision so I don't have all my plans made yet! Thanks for everyone who contributes to this forum as I'm sure it will help me greatly. I'm trying to have a read now in between trying to learn some Spanish! It would be great to meet up with some members when I'm there (I'm a Brit in my 30s if that is important to anyone!)

You just need to post and be active and you will meet plenty.

weyland
01-17-2014, 04:32 PM
I'm a Brit in my 30s if that is important to anyone!
Using the expression "Brit" to describe yourself doesn't bode well. Bad enough when the fucking Yanks use it. Do you read "The Sun"?

Now if you said you were "English" I would say that nothing could be more important.

Thunderstar is a self-described "Brit" in his thirties. One of him is more than enough here. Of course, if you bring me the cream from Boots to wash my penis and lend me cash when my bank card doesn't work (like he and his missus do), we could make an exception.

enquisitive
01-17-2014, 05:01 PM
Using the expression "Brit" to describe yourself doesn't bode well.

LOL that is a fair point. The funniest thing is, I don't know that I've ever described myself as "a Brit" before!! If I go to Boots before I leave, I'll be certain to ask one of the staff for some penis cream! :biggrin:

Jimmydr
01-17-2014, 05:17 PM
Using the expression "Brit" to describe yourself doesn't bode well. Bad enough when the fucking Yanks use it. Do you read "The Sun"?

Now if you said you were "English" I would say that nothing could be more important.

ans being one, I guess:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jimmydr
01-17-2014, 05:19 PM
Of course, if you bring me the cream from Boots to wash my penis and lend me cash when my bank card doesn't work (like he and his missus do), we could make an exception.

Is that a custom or something?

Westy
01-17-2014, 06:30 PM
Of course, if you bring me the cream from Boots to wash my penis and lend me cash when my bank card doesn't work (like he and his missus do), we could make an exception.

Is that a custom or something?

I think it's a fetish. Perhaps a British fetish. Perhaps even a brutish British fetish. :rolleyes:

trolldong
01-23-2014, 08:23 PM
welcome to the forum :)

thunderstar
01-24-2014, 07:36 AM
I think it's a fetish. Perhaps a British fetish. Perhaps even a brutish British fetish. :rolleyes:

One of the reason we have chosen not to visit the DR so much now, I used to not mind purchasing Weylands creams from Boots, but now he asks Mrs Thunderstar to apply the cream, it kinda ruins our vacation.

Westy
01-24-2014, 11:07 PM

One of the reason we have chosen not to visit the DR so much now, I used to not mind purchasing Weylands creams from Boots, but now he asks Mrs Thunderstar to apply the cream, it kinda ruins our vacation.

Ah, well ... when I consider that the last time I visited the DR, he asked me to show up as St. Nicholas, cap and beard included ... I can at least hope that he didn't insist that Mrs. Thunderstar applied the cream while costumed that way.

Thumper1
01-25-2014, 07:54 AM
Hey you all I am a Newbie here. I will going to Sousa next month.

arsuper3
01-27-2014, 11:38 PM
Hey guys, I am going to cuba next week, any reccomendations?

tk

whynotme
01-28-2014, 06:57 AM
Hey guys, I am going to cuba next week, any reccomendations?

tk

too late for recommendations if your landing next week so take lots of pics and have a good time, cuba is relatively a great place to visit:lol:

its been three or 4 years since I have been there but we have current trip reports in the cuba tr section and they are definitely worth the read for great tips and savings

cman24
01-28-2014, 12:55 PM
so i have vacation in Nov for 2 weeks and not sure where to go ? do i do to DR CR or Columbia ? I will have about 1600.00 after hotel and flights and travel money to play . i like the allnighter is they preform well and we click . I need some advice and how do i get the premeuim membership ? i have no Spanish skills so i just ordered rosetta stone to help me with basics

Jimmydr
01-28-2014, 01:24 PM
so i have vacation in Nov for 2 weeks and not sure where to go ? do i do to DR CR or Columbia ? I will have about 1600.00 after hotel and flights and travel money to play . i like the allnighter is they preform well and we click . I need some advice and how do i get the premeuim membership ? i have no Spanish skills so i just ordered rosetta stone to help me with basics

I just sent you the info on subscribing.

Jimmydr
01-28-2014, 01:31 PM

You may be right.

Jimmydr
01-28-2014, 01:36 PM

Sosua would be the best bet for lurkers whereas most active posters don't usually meet up with lurkers outside of Sosua, in my opinion.

zeos
01-28-2014, 09:02 PM
Was looking for info on Mexico as I am there.....found it in the Central America section. I won't comment on any ones education, or any country's education....but Mexico is in North America.

Westy
01-28-2014, 09:07 PM
Was looking for info on Mexico as I am there.....found it in the Central America section. I won't comment on any ones education, or any country's education....but Mexico is in North America.
You're right ... but be careful, zeos, I've gotten slammed for pulling the geography-card here.

Westy
01-28-2014, 09:11 PM
Welcome aboard, zeos. This is probably the biggest community of mongers on the net.

And it's like an iceberg, in that most of it is hidden from view, in the paid section.

jose1234
01-28-2014, 09:32 PM
Mexico is not in America...Mexico is Mexico. The Mason/Dixon has been widely accepted to divide America between north and south. Central America is Kentucky. Sheeesh!!!!

knotty
01-28-2014, 09:34 PM
Technically speaking there is no such thing as central America.

deezl
01-28-2014, 09:37 PM
Mexico is not in America...Mexico is Mexico. The Mason/Dixon has been widely accepted to divide America between north and south. Central America is Kentucky. Sheeesh!!!!

And Baja California isn't in California!

Westy
01-28-2014, 11:29 PM
I'm getting ready to throw up that National Imagery and Mapping Agency seal as my avatar ... just to be a shit about it. :rofl:

TNT72
01-29-2014, 12:55 AM
Welcome aboard, zeos. This is probably the biggest community of mongers on the net.

And it's like an iceberg, in that most of it is hidden from view, in the paid section.

Is that located in North America or Central America?

Jimmydr
01-29-2014, 08:58 AM
Is that located in North America or Central America?

The paid section moves around at times.

JDR
01-29-2014, 10:28 AM
Subscriptions are the way to go, even if its for a month.

Wavfact
01-29-2014, 03:31 PM
Found this site and looking forward to learning more..

Jimmydr
01-30-2014, 08:27 AM
Found this site and looking forward to learning more..

Subscriptions will help get you there.

2 Year is best by.

PM me for details.

2p
01-31-2014, 08:25 PM
Hello,
I am new to this forum.

I hope to find good tips for my future travel to Thai

thunderstar
02-01-2014, 12:49 AM
Hey 2p - welcome.

Have a look around and you will find a bit of info in the free area, but - the best thing to do is join the subscription area of the site - there is LOADS of info to be found and friendly members on here who can help guide you in the right direction.

mega33
02-01-2014, 04:56 AM
Where all my sweet chicks at

Rubicon
02-01-2014, 05:26 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This should be good.

kleur
02-02-2014, 04:39 AM
Hi, i am new here and i am looking for info for a trip that i am planning. I am not sure i am going for an all inclusive resort (including escort) or a hotel and that i am going to look for a chica every day.

XXX
02-02-2014, 06:17 AM
Hi, i am new here and i am looking for info for a trip that i am planning. I am not sure i am going for an all inclusive resort (including escort) or a hotel and that i am going to look for a chica every day.

Without question,,,,,,Go with option #2,,,,,,,You will thank us later,,,,,,,,:wink:

Jimmydr
02-02-2014, 08:43 AM
Without question,,,,,,Go with option #2,,,,,,,You will thank us later,,,,,,,,:wink:

Option #3, join and read and save lots of money!

cafe con lecce
02-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Hey , I am new to this forum .. I am just looking for some tips and info.

I am planning a trip to Columbia in October, I hear all about different locations.. Where would be the best place for me to go , first time there, chicas, music, beaches and cold ones !
Thanks

Meyer Lansky
02-02-2014, 03:30 PM

I am planning a trip to Columbia in October, I hear all about different locations.. Where would be the best place for me to go , first time there, chicas, music, beaches and cold ones !
Thanks

Well, you can start by spelling Colombia correctly, then RTFF!

weyland
02-02-2014, 03:56 PM
If you are not confident about going alone, a compromise would be to book at Blackbeards or Field of Dreams where you will be in a safe environment and have chicas on site but you are not committed to taking one or any of them. Or do that for the first half of your trip only and freelance later.

The places that quote you a price including chicas range from OK-ish (but not the best value) to outright scams.

You do not say to which country so the above applies to the Dominican Republic only.

Jimmydr
02-02-2014, 04:12 PM
Well, you can start by spelling Colombia correctly, then RTFF!

He can't spell leche correct?

Meyer Lansky
02-02-2014, 04:17 PM
He can't spell leche correct?

Hey nobodees purfect!

Westy
02-02-2014, 09:53 PM
I was going to tell him, "Don't leche in your café - you might scald yourself." :rofl:

bluemoon2003
02-03-2014, 02:23 AM
Into traveling to south america. looking to gather info before trip to peru...

whynotme
02-03-2014, 05:20 AM
we have a few trip reports in the peru section but you can add to it

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?423-South-America-Trip-Reports-amp-Pictures

fabaz972
02-04-2014, 11:00 AM
I'am a newbie. I'am really in search of good chicas, i'am french, from martinique. I hope i'll enjoy your good advices!

gottagetit
02-04-2014, 09:19 PM
I'm new member to the site but not new to taking trips. Here to get and give information. Heading to DR Memorial Day weekend, haven't been in over a year. Time to get back in the saddle!!!

dgnszr
02-05-2014, 10:30 AM
hello everybody fron istanbul

BA Exclusive
02-05-2014, 04:30 PM
Hows it going folks!
My name is Chris. And have been hooked on Chicas latinas ever since I moved from Europe to Argentina. My God!! I'm well traveled, but any other world wide experience is just stale in comparison.
If you need any info or advice on Buenis Aires. Just let me know!

streets05
02-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Heading to DR for a bachelor party, about 9 friends for 7 days, what should i look for? expect? bring with me? any extra tips?

whynotme
02-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Heading to DR for a bachelor party, about 9 friends for 7 days, what should i look for? expect? bring with me? any extra tips?

too many variables in your question

where when etc
its best to read the trip reports and search function and you will find all the technical stuff and money saving tips and price structure

otherwise bring lots of condoms and lots of money

rahsta
02-08-2014, 02:18 PM

Reading is Fundamental

Jimmydr
02-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Reading is Fundamental

So much can be learned by reading.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

Westy
02-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Hows it going folks!
My name is Chris. And have been hooked on Chicas latinas ever since I moved from Europe to Argentina. My God!! I'm well traveled, but any other world wide experience is just stale in comparison.
If you need any info or advice on Buenis Aires. Just let me know!

Okay, I've got a question - How do you spell "Buenos Aires?" - No, just teasing you.

I've only been to BA once, years ago, we have at least one porteño "old hand" on the board, Sidney ...

All I really know about the BA scene is that the most prolific prostitute down there is Cristina Kirchner - she's screwed the whole country and she's probably made millions of pesos doing it ...

mikel83
02-09-2014, 03:06 AM
Whats up with guys putting $ on there foreheads in DR? Is it suppose to symbolize something? Is that the DR way of making it rain? Whats the rules/do's and don'ts if you do something like that?

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
02-09-2014, 08:32 AM
Whats up with guys putting $ on there foreheads in DR? Is it suppose to symbolize something? Is that the DR way of making it rain? Whats the rules/do's and don'ts if you do something like that?

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad173/cod-ghost-samuel/31622_764001236960573_460943646_n_zpse405b35c.jpg (http://s933.photobucket.com/user/cod-ghost-samuel/media/31622_764001236960573_460943646_n_zpse405b35c.jpg.html)

Dont do this unless you want to get ass raped and mugged.

Seriously...

Most of these guys are immature thugs and morons that don't understand that they are not on their block in NYC they are in a foreign country where the people are dirt poor so rubbing the fact that you have money and they DO NOT is a sure fire way to get robbed and or worst...

Westy
02-09-2014, 05:23 PM
I must have missed something ... are you taking that seriously?

Or did you actually see someone doing it?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=94757&d=1391984516

(OTOH, if you are serious, I am with the Sith Lord on this. Just don't.)

dunkel
02-09-2014, 11:30 PM
hola me voy a panama de vacaciones !!

Johnson1205
02-10-2014, 06:04 PM
Trying to make the jump down to Sosua for a guys week in June 2014, first time in town and looking for the best place to stay and best place for the chicas. Any good suggestions for my first time down. Also was looking a infiniti blu condo, any thoughts?

Seville
02-10-2014, 06:26 PM
Buy a subscription and all your questions can be answered by reading the forums.

Pac-Man
02-10-2014, 06:48 PM
I have a June thread in the countdown section. Buy a sub to prep. You have a few months and it'll be here before you know it. See ya downrange.

Citynights
02-10-2014, 06:49 PM
Trying to make the jump down to Sosua for a guys week in June 2014, first time in town and looking for the best place to stay and best place for the chicas. Any good suggestions for my first time down. Also was looking a infiniti blu condo, any thoughts?

heading down in June... lots of time to read reports on this site everything from where to stay....where to eat...where to hang out....places to go to...

lots info available..

SeaTacTom
02-10-2014, 07:20 PM
I'm a newbie to this site....and am looking forward to visiting the DR, and attending the Pro Cigar festivities (2-18, 22).....would also be nice to have some sense of where the chicas can be located.

Seatactom

j_d66
02-10-2014, 07:30 PM
One of the threads has some discussion on Infiniti Blu so you might find that helpful for you.

But if this is your first time you will benefit greatly from having as much good information as possible and this board is a very good resource.

johknwd
02-14-2014, 11:59 AM
Just wanted to check in. From Chicago. We travel to the DR with a group of 4 every March.

MH16
02-14-2014, 02:21 PM
What are your dates?

Blade00cock
02-14-2014, 03:45 PM
I;m look fro some good info.

eastcoastallstar
02-14-2014, 04:02 PM
I;m look fro some good info.

First find a spell check--Then buy a subscription--Then you will get help.

BrooklynBeas
02-14-2014, 04:30 PM
First find a spell check--Then buy a subscription--Then you will get help.

U forgot to tell him to take Cock out of his name....

LOL

eastcoastallstar
02-14-2014, 04:51 PM
Yea, What's with the Weirdo Handle?

deezl
02-14-2014, 04:57 PM
you guys taking over for Trey?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BrooklynBeas
02-14-2014, 05:06 PM
you guys taking over for Trey?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No Way Dude!!!!!!

You took over for Trey a long time ago....

We are just helping out in your absence... Now that you are here, please continue...

We will fall back into the shadows...

jajajaja

whynotme
02-14-2014, 05:28 PM
U forgot to tell him to take Cock out of his name....

LOL

or at least size 00:wink::rofl:

weyland
02-14-2014, 05:50 PM
The new trend must be zeros for your middle name. First Martin0Siddle and now Blade00cock.

Stryderr
02-15-2014, 01:06 AM
Whats up?

jose1234
02-15-2014, 11:01 AM
Whats up?

Something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0xiV20BkbU

whynotme
02-15-2014, 11:53 AM
Whats up?

that depends on too many variables
but for me this weekend its something along the lines of this and that :rofl:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44752&d=1334042082 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/album.php?albumid=914&attachmentid=44751)

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70349&d=1360662569 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/album.php?albumid=914&attachmentid=70348)

balcoach
02-15-2014, 12:15 PM
Something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0xiV20BkbU

Ahhhhhhh.....

Didn't see crazy ass STORM for a while.....

TNT, You been "hitting" on this chica lately?

:-)

what a fine rep of Pedro Clisante.....Storm...
ahhh....the good ol' days of Latino's!!!!

TNT72
02-15-2014, 01:15 PM
Ahhhhhhh.....

Didn't see crazy ass STORM for a while.....

TNT, You been "hitting" on this chica lately?

:-)

what a fine rep of Pedro Clisante.....Storm...
ahhh....the good ol' days of Latino's!!!!

STORM. My first round of violent, crazy sex. But definitely not the last!

And not just the good old' days of Latinos, but the days of PC as well, with the chicas making the lap from Latinos and down through Merengue and back.

Magick
02-16-2014, 03:51 AM
Yeah def what TNT said but just off the strength I would suggest neither and fool with Sosua. You could also fly into PP and drive to sosua which is not far away. I think SD is a tad too tourisy but in Sosua you will def have a ball for cheap.

QuickieFreakie
02-23-2014, 11:15 PM
Checking in here. I was born in Colombia but have been living in the US for the past 8 years. Havent been able to go back but looking to do so this summer. Upcoming trip got me interested in the girl scene in Colombia and now here I am! Looking forward to reading from you guys and posting some experiences and thoughts!

Hess
02-26-2014, 11:29 PM
Hi everybody!

JD426
02-26-2014, 11:30 PM
I love your Trucks.... I used to get a Free one every xmas....

greydread
02-27-2014, 08:10 AM
Hi everybody!

I've been waiting for one of you Guys to show up so I could get this off my chest....Uncle Leon should have never sold the JETS. Woody Johnson is a terrible owner. They may not get to another Superbowl in my lifetime.

...carry on

daveeliott
02-27-2014, 11:28 AM
Hello all,

It is a pleasure to be here, I am glad I have found this community.

dave eliott

karli_may
02-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Hi - hello & griazi!

alberto
03-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Hello everybody. Glad to be here. KLKKKKK

jayr10310
03-02-2014, 07:30 PM
Feel free to make fun

deezl
03-02-2014, 07:32 PM
Feel free to make fun

give it time, it'll happen.

:lol:

sekert1
03-03-2014, 02:58 AM
hi im sekert1 glad to be a member here any suggestions on where to go and meet nice chicas???

whynotme
03-03-2014, 03:18 AM
hi im sekert1 glad to be a member here any suggestions on where to go and meet nice chicas???

too many variables in your question......I will say Thailand, then phillipines, colombia, cuba and maybe the dr :corky:

welcome btw

TNT72
03-03-2014, 03:21 AM

To hell with nice chicas.

I want dirty, nasty, slutty, left hook throwing, tossing my salad chicas!!!:corky:

Rojo
03-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Hola Amigos,
New to this site. Not new to the hobby. Looking forward to reading some interesting dialogues here:lol:

late
03-04-2014, 06:02 PM
hy i am new here,looking for some typs and nice pictures:D

endus
03-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Hi all, just want to say big hello!!!

I don't know if this is unique but I'm not into mongering, rather I'm looking for something to satisfy my lady as she enjoys a touch of another female once in a while. I have a trip coming up in May to DR and I'm hoping to sauce it up a little while we're down there. Thanks for listening and greetings again!

greydread
03-04-2014, 09:18 PM
Hi all, just want to say big hello!!!

I don't know if this is unique but I'm not into mongering, rather I'm looking for something to satisfy my lady as she enjoys a touch of another female once in a while. I have a trip coming up in May to DR and I'm hoping to sauce it up a little while we're down there. Thanks for listening and greetings again!

This happens a lot. Where in D.R. are you headed?

endus
03-05-2014, 01:04 AM
We're heading to Puerta Plata - still haven't made reservation. I would like to stay at cabaret as I want to take some surfing lesson but not much choice in terms of better hotels? I guess I'll post a help thread on that section.

greydread
03-05-2014, 02:02 AM
We're heading to Puerta Plata - still haven't made reservation. I would like to stay at cabaret as I want to take some surfing lesson but not much choice in terms of better hotels? I guess I'll post a help thread on that section.

There is a ton of North Coast info on here. Subscribe to get some of the trip reports, best money I ever spent. You will find out everything there is to know about lodging, transportation, food, entertainment and especially Chicas. A lot of Guys have posted recent info. A little research will go a long way. Good luck.

michel92
03-17-2014, 07:35 AM
I travel in DR for few month i post after

ezsmile
03-17-2014, 08:04 AM
welcome. you can also post any comments or observations during your trip too :smile:

JJLB69
03-17-2014, 06:45 PM
Howdy, planning my first trip to Sousa and really looking forward to it. I've read that your site is a gold mine of information for mongers so registered today. I haven't booked my ticket yet but hope to be there at the end of march for two weeks. I've contacted Rocky's Bar & Grill about getting a reservation there as it seems to be in the heart of the action.
I'll post again as soon as I confirm my dates.
Cheers

drdreamer
03-17-2014, 07:25 PM
I travel in DR for few month i post after

No hurry.
It only took you 8yrs for your first post............:rolleyes:

wreckless
03-18-2014, 09:18 AM
No hurry.
It only took you 8yrs for your first post............:rolleyes:

That must be some kind of record.

drdreamer
03-18-2014, 08:57 PM
That must be some kind of record.

He Joined, 8 MONTHS before I did........:rolleyes:

stanford
03-24-2014, 06:01 PM
Life time member of CRT

dannoou812
03-24-2014, 06:55 PM
Always stayed at the mansion. Looking to go maybe in April and try somewhere different. Habla Espanol is muy poco

thunderstar
03-24-2014, 07:14 PM
Life time member of CRT

Well, you need to join this forum - we are a friendly bunch here - with loads of info on loads of places!

Come on in and share the ride!

dodow
03-30-2014, 07:37 AM
Hello there!

cem110
04-09-2014, 09:11 AM
Hello Everyone!!!

royalphoenix
05-14-2014, 08:53 PM
I joined this forum for the first hand advice and reviews. Thx !:firejump:

Malo
05-15-2014, 09:40 AM
I joined this forum for the first hand advice and reviews. Thx !:firejump:

Then you should check out the trip report sections.

kt99
05-16-2014, 12:12 AM
im please to be a new member of this forum . i hope i can relate future trips and share adventures with you all.
to all members my best regards !

DeeKa
05-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Hi,

I'm Dee and just registered here.
I had been in Dom.Rep. 5 years ago but then changed to Thailand.
As there were too many changes to the bad I give the DR another chance in autumn :wink:

Dee

leon89
06-15-2014, 11:16 PM
I am a new member and am wondering what I do and dont have access to. I am interested in mongering and seeing picture of the different ladies but I cant seem to see many pictures.

smartdaniel
06-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Hello, Cem110:wink:

Jrod
06-16-2014, 08:24 PM
Hello all,

Im new here, booked a trip to cuba recently. Im here to find out about the chicas of cuba. I speak fluent spanish so i think thatll help me when im there

greydread
06-17-2014, 12:58 AM
Hello all,

Im new here, booked a trip to cuba recently. Im here to find out about the chicas of cuba. I speak fluent spanish so i think thatll help me when im there

You think?

Boonie15
06-18-2014, 05:56 PM
Visited Sosua a few times now branching out to Columbia and Costa Rica. Looking forward to coming here for insight.

MrHappy
06-18-2014, 06:35 PM
Visited Sosua a few times now branching out to Columbia and Costa Rica. Looking forward to coming here for insight.

Grab a subscription, big guy... you'll be glad you did. More info and entertainment that you can bite off.

xilef
06-19-2014, 02:03 PM
Just saying hello, All. I've been to the Land of Smiles a few times, but I'm getting weary of the travel to the other side of the world. Looking for something closer and might find it here.

I might have some useful info on Thailand's LBFM but I'm sponging data on chicas.

Señor JDR of Medellin
06-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Just saying hello, All. I've been to the Land of Smiles a few times, but I'm getting weary of the travel to the other side of the world. Looking for something closer and might find it here.

I might have some useful info on Thailand's LBFM but I'm sponging data on chicas.

What is LBFM?

LM
06-19-2014, 02:46 PM
What is LBFM?

Always thought it meant.....Little Brown Fucking Machines.....but in relation to Philippine girls

smokersrule
06-19-2014, 06:14 PM
Hello everyone, Colombia lover here! Just saying hi.

Dantelima
06-20-2014, 01:14 AM
What áreas are the best ones to look for hoy chicks un DR?

jose1234
06-20-2014, 01:32 AM
What áreas are the best ones to look for hoy chicks un DR?

:bigthumbup: Boca Chica or Sosua

madvillian
06-20-2014, 02:33 AM
Get a membership so you can see the trip reports, pays for itself!

Señor JDR of Medellin
06-20-2014, 11:27 AM
Get a membership so you can see the trip reports, pays for itself!

Everyone should get one

Use google Wallet

Jdrent97@gmail.com

Next 5 non subscribing people can get a year for $40 and those with subscriptions can add 14 months for $40.

Just write "summer fever" in description

windrider pattaya
06-26-2014, 05:11 AM
Just found this forum ,,like the PA site and there was a link ,

Will post a TR when I get back home ,,

Rubicon
06-26-2014, 06:12 AM
Welcome to the site, and looking forward to reading about your experiences.

anthonyinangeles
06-26-2014, 05:00 PM
First post. Thanks.

Judge
06-26-2014, 06:45 PM
I have heard about this site for awhile and decided to give it a try.

Moe249
06-27-2014, 09:16 PM
going back to Sosua. wanna see how things are going....

davemaryland
06-28-2014, 09:30 AM
Well, I will be there in 12 days. So I could answer your question better then. But for me it has gone down hill, since I started going there. A few years back now. But I think, I can still have a good time there. Read up on the updates.

Engadget
06-29-2014, 01:02 PM
Hello, I just found about about this hobby vs what we have in the states. As a single younger guy who hates the hassles of dating but wants to take vacations... This sounds like a fun place.

ikbtt
06-29-2014, 03:44 PM
Hi,

I've been to Sosua a couple times and Costa Rica once. Joined this site to see if there was anything worthwhile in Honduras or Belize. Definitely want to find good locations that have both women and scuba diving.

Thanks,

ikbtt

dfmb
07-05-2014, 04:50 AM
Hello everyone ! :lol:

givengo440
07-06-2014, 10:59 AM
Welcome! I am looking forward to reading about your experiences.

searcher1977
08-02-2014, 03:58 AM
I am hope to plan some trips this year.:):):)

Cain
08-02-2014, 01:27 PM
hi guys, im new to this forum so please be gentle.

ok we are some guys in london UK, and are looking to go over to the Domincan republic in sept/oct 2014, im gonna be blunt guys we just goin for a lads holiday looking to fuck bear DR pussy.
we not looking for love, :wink:, we just looking for a smoked up and pure sex mad holiday with sum coca cola shape bitches :smile::smile::smile: (sorry if any1 is offended, but im straight talker and dont wanna waste any1s time)

so any info wud help, as you brothers seem alot more experienced.

we got game and are fairly decent looking guys gym freaks etc... age grp is between 25 -35

P.s. we been to thailand quite a few times, so we clued up on the dos and dont, im guessing the same principle would apply in DR. so i dont need a lesson, just sum good advice and info.

info on:
where to go to in DR? remember we coming from the UK.
we are looking for Villas preferably?
which town/place/area is safe? (dont wanna end up in the middle of a drug war lmao)
best girls and rates?
and anything more.

like is said guys we just looking for good fucking fun :wink::wink::wink:

thanks in advance guys!!

TNT72
08-02-2014, 03:21 PM
The best advice is for you to buy a subscription to the trip report section.

After reading up, ask direct questions and you should be able to get some help.

tarzan
08-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Most of us don't offend easy, and we like straight talkers. TNT already gave you the best advice, anyone can tell you where to go and what to do, by reading the reports
will give you a better sense to decide for yourself. We all have different tastes and different personalities, some guys will send you south, others will send you north, and
start an endless debate about which is better etc. Read reports and ask questions there, we enjoy resurrecting old threads so don't be shy. :wink:

PS. We love Thai pics here if you want to share. :corky:

ezsmile
08-02-2014, 07:30 PM
I used to use this site on a non-subscription basis, even contributing a little. One day I took the plunge and paid for a subscription, and found out there is a lot more info in the picture section. It is worth it even if you just pay for a limited time.

Irie
08-02-2014, 07:47 PM
I used to use this site on a non-subscription basis, even contributing a little. One day I took the plunge and paid for a subscription, and found out there is a lot more info in the picture section. It is worth it even if you just pay for a limited time.

Never mind information, it is worth it for entertainment value alone! :biggrin:

al12345
08-02-2014, 11:38 PM
Hie everybody i'm a new member here,got the link on one of regular travel forums.
See you

tarzan
08-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Hie everybody i'm a new member here,got the link on one of regular travel forums.
See you

Welcome to the irregular one. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

MrHappy
08-03-2014, 09:55 AM
Never mind information, it is worth it for entertainment value alone! :biggrin:

What he said!!!

And a subscription is probably less than you pay for one round with your mates. Cheap thrills! Lots of girls! More info than you'll ever need!!!

Irie
09-25-2014, 09:03 PM

Thanks

A belated welcome. Have you read up here? contributed? subscribed? :confused:

Give and you will get back.

Pythagoras
11-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Hello Everyone

New to the site , looking forward to contribute

Kdabs
03-13-2015, 03:58 PM
So happy to have found this site. Keep up the great info and service

McCarroll
08-04-2015, 02:03 AM
Hi, I am carroll. I am new here and want to discuss many things with you.

MrHappy
08-04-2015, 07:35 AM
Hi, I am carroll. I am new here and want to discuss many things with you.

Where do you want to start?

Jimmydr
08-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Where do you want to start?

Getting to post #2 may take a decade.

greydread
08-06-2015, 07:08 AM
The world of the 1 hit wonder......:confused:

Westcott321
10-25-2016, 04:50 PM
Hello Everyone :DD

Westy
10-25-2016, 07:42 PM
Hello Everyone :DD

Welcome ... I hope you won't be staying in One-Hit-Wonderland.

Jimmydr
10-26-2016, 06:36 AM
Welcome ... I hope you won't be staying in One-Hit-Wonderland.

#1 0f 10,000:corky::corky::corky::corky:

rafa72
10-26-2016, 12:48 PM
Mr jimmy what happen to one pump chumps
Jajaja
i crack myself up

Jimmydr
10-26-2016, 07:52 PM
Mr jimmy what happen to one pump chumps
Jajaja
i crack myself up

Keep it up all the way to 10,000 posts:bigthumbup::bigthumbup::bigthumbup::bigthumbup: