PDA

View Full Version : 01/2014 - Coming out of the curtains for my debut

dav
01-21-2014, 07:10 PM
93150http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93150&d=1390349828
Sorry took me awhile for my report been busy since the trip. So i had originaly was going to sosua for the first time, all the times i been to dr never check it out. Those plans got screwed up when some friends decided to come with which is not bad the more the merier but then there girlfriends also decided to come we all stayed at a resort in puerto plata which was ok but suck bc i was looking forward to stay in sosua for my first mongering experience.

They ask me not to go wild either so the girls dont think thats what they do when we come by ourself whatever. I did manage to go to sosua one night i took car keys and fuck it made my way over there with one friend to see what the hype is all about. Shit the place is bonkers overwhelmed me walking down the street looking for a place to get a drink im being grab touched approached kissing blowned my way. I was dam i dont even now were to begin we were clueless wat to do figure find a place get some drinks and pause for a minute take all in. The thing i didnt like were these dominican guys coming to us my friend my friend blah blah blah. Annoying fucks i already have a go to guy in that country and shit i barely trust him even he bailed me out of sum jams before. Whatever case i dont need to know more of them crowding me unless they got a pussy.

Anyway we find a small spot to get some drinks this young one light skin dark haired sit next to me talking to me i told her im not interest in her she was cute but i dont didnt want nothing with her plus just got here i wanna get the lay of the land. Shes like ok and stays sitting there . I tell her after like 15 minuts why shes sitting there she replies i want to sit here is okay that im not interested but fuck i felt like she was putting bad vibe wanding off the other ones. Than she telling thats shes hungry that can i give her 200 pessos i think thats how it was it wasnt much but after certain things i learn here i didnt want to becuase might lead to other problems or she tells her friends next thing every chick thats hungry i dont know but no i said. After long while shes still asking for something to eat and sad story blah blah. I admit before i was a sucker to it but after some more trips to that country and reading post here shit i wasnt gonna be dum mother fucker falling for scams. im tired hearing sob stories shit i got my own sad stories 200 pessos is nothing but principal, No sucky im not dishing out.

Eventually i said fuck it let me fuck her pay her so she keep it moving. I told her and she wanted mr to give her money to eat and shell come back and discount it when were done. I was no you could eat after it sound fuck up but they always trieng pull one over us all time tired of it. Plus i told her but is not like we gonna be there for long time. While she was arranging a room upstairs which i had no idea there were rooms up there i thought this was just a bar. This dark dark tall one comes to me she look like a freak i was like i want this one this one right here lets go. Then the first girl short light skin one came gave her stink eye the dark skin apologiesed she says didnt know. My spanish is okay but when they start talking fast and using words never heard before i dont understand. I jump in said i want both of them is a problem. They responded ok as long as i pay them separet.
93149http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93149&d=1390349857
That first one short light skin one as i suspected was garbage waste of money trieng to rush not listing to what i want and also she had lots of bruises or what on her body big turn off. after awhile i gave her the money and told her that she could go. I stayed with the dark tall one that was a freak and suck like a vacum wow then in the middle of it she says to me i shoud give her more money becuase i paid that girl and she didnt do nothing and that shes giving me what i want and i like it. Im like what we already agree on the price. She hits me that with that shit again im dam in the middle of shit this bich is fuck up couldnt let me finish first. I cave okay then shes like give to her now i like no when we finish im not gonna go dig in my pants with my cock in hand. We finish paid her she gave me number and a hug i got cleaned and left didnt wait for her and threw her number as a walked down the stairs. Best head suck like wow real good but after that shit she pulled no no no.

So im pissed i didnt want nothing else but to get back in the car to puerto plata first find my friend he got lost in something to. My last night in the country after droping of the last of my friends at the airport. Never again all of us different days leaving alot of wasted time driving to dam airport. I call up my local friend tell him the last of them are gone and i wanna get in pussy deep what he recommends. Tells me barba negra i tell him i read about this place of course from here, but never been. We meet up and takes me there god dam buffet and these girls are not agressive trieng to rip my arms out but friendly introducing themselves well some. More laid back girls and atmosphere i like it. How much check me in im staying here my last night in dr. I did to i went to resort check out got my stuff drop this other chick i had off at her house, And sail to adventure .

Best night ever i had 5 woman that night 3 from black beards and 2 that my local friend dug me up. I dont how i manage that didnt know had it in me. The best one out the ones in black beard i think is blond hair claritsa sexy nurse outfit, needed a physical freak the best bang bang out the 3 i had there. Ill definitly see her again when im there 8 across the board looks head pussy all. Next up is veonce short black hair biggg booty looks gorgeus had me down there at attention. She was okay not bad but no wow factor she made me feel relaxed and confortable told her when i come back i want her spend the night but when i got back all the girls were gone i didnt know they leave certain time. Would i see her again maybe if theres nothing that really peeks my interest. The next one i cant remember here name she looks okay big boops tight body got manly feet but whatever i took once that night again after breakfast she was the only one there so wat the hell get one in before im off to the airport. couldnt wait to get to my own bed by myself i was hurting and soar and one of the other chick that my friend took me was great she sucks so hard and fuck i was in pain kind of wanted her stop but i like it i dont even know how i was able to fuck that girl in the morning after this one. im denifintly seing her next time but towards when i leave in case she breaks me again.

I didnt want to ask her number becuase i dont want her asking mines and fuck it up by calling and asking money or some shit. I just told my friend keep in touch with her for when i come down next time. No more im done i remember telling my friend we still got some time to kill before he drops me off at the airport if i wanted another one. Lets get some food and drinks and take me to the airport i cant no more im empty and hurting i never thought ill be saying that turning down cho cha. i gotta get in better shape if im to survive next trip.

JD426
01-21-2014, 07:22 PM
I dont think I have ever seen a CUBE of Letters like that before...

but thank you and welcome...

whynotme
01-21-2014, 07:26 PM
I dont think I have ever seen a CUBE of Letters like that before...

but thank you and welcome...

it was a very hard read all in one paragraph, beas could have gotten at least 20 posts out of it:rofl:

camaro1257
01-21-2014, 07:30 PM
it was a very hard read all in one paragraph, beas could have gotten at least 20 posts out of it:rofl:

...thank you sir you are a scholar and a gentleman that shit was giving me a headache...:lol:

TNT72
01-21-2014, 07:59 PM

I'm STILL having a hard time reading all that!:rofl: :rofl:

dav
01-21-2014, 08:01 PM
I apologize next time ill keep it short and juicy i got carried away reliving the trip i wrote it to fast

JD426
01-21-2014, 08:15 PM
I'm STILL having a hard time reading all that!:rofl: :rofl:

too bad you didnt see it before..
there was not a SINGLE space, in any of the lines, not ONE..
LOL

rahsta
01-21-2014, 08:18 PM
I thought it was just me. Trying to read your post was really hard. You should of read it before you post it. But good try.

whynotme
01-21-2014, 08:29 PM
I apologize next time ill keep it short and juicy i got carried away reliving the trip i wrote it to fast

:bigthumbup:no problem but as most of us are visual learners/readers we need a picture with every ''small'' paragragh to keep our attention:corky:

TNT72
01-21-2014, 09:04 PM

No problem. We've all been there.

Thanks for sharing. It is appreciated.

weyland
01-22-2014, 07:36 AM
Don't trust this one. The last guy who "came out of the curtains" was Norman Bates.

dav
01-22-2014, 06:51 PM
Who's norman bates and trust or not im here to learn how to get the best out of my trips and to give back by sharing my experience

Westy
01-22-2014, 07:19 PM
Who's norman bates and trust or not im here to learn how to get the best out of my trips and to give back by sharing my experience

Ah, yes ... another example of Weyland's dry British humour.

You've introduced yourself well, and that's a very good thing. Welcome aboard.

Bstokley
05-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Ah, yes ... another example of Weyland's dry British humour.

You've introduced yourself well, and that's a very good thing. Welcome aboard.
how do I pay for my subscription???

jacknback
05-09-2014, 07:14 PM
how do I pay for my subscription???

Oh Oh...I get nervous when they use the word RETURNed:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hammerman
05-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Love my latinas. Thanks to all who contribute to the board. Hope to be contributing soon.

Henry 1955
05-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Hi I am Henry and I am planing a trip to DR this summer. Maybe mid august. Its my first time there. I want to mke a lot of photos and vid and want to post it on this place.

Henry

ShameInYou
05-12-2014, 11:40 AM
hello..i went to dr about 4-5 years ago and stayed in sosua( casa cayana)..i am looking to go back very soon..i miss club classico

Timber
05-13-2014, 02:40 PM
never been to the Dominican Republic ... hope I would have liked

Al Nyc
05-13-2014, 05:14 PM
hello..i went to dr about 4-5 years ago and stayed in sosua( casa cayana)..i am looking to go back very soon..i miss club classico

4-5 yrs ago? Wow, be prepare for some changes! Classico/Merengue is almost dead, Sosua Life/Latinos which later became El Toro is shut down,Passion Bar and CMP is closed, along with most of massage(bj shacks). D'latin is king and the Weekend Warriors has taken over Sosua like Vikings on a rampage, bringing U.S. hip hop culture and changing it to Freaknik. You probably won't reckognize the Sosua you visited 4-5 yrs ago.:(

Malo
05-13-2014, 05:50 PM
4-5 yrs ago? Wow, be prepare for some changes! Classico/Merengue is almost dead, Sosua Life/Latinos which later became El Toro is shut down,Passion Bar and CMP is closed, along with most of massage(bj shacks). D'latin is king and the Weekend Warriors has taken over Sosua like Vikings on a rampage, bringing U.S. hip hop culture and changing it to Freaknik. You probably won't reckognize the Sosua you visited 4-5 yrs ago.:(

You should have been there Ten years ago.

Shuggy
05-19-2014, 08:40 AM
Hi Guys. Ive been a member here for a while but have never posted so i think its about time I said hello.

Im an Aussie goy who has never set foot in DR but all that going to change in August as i have a week to kill in the area.

Im a card carrying total and utter newbie when it comes to DR but i have mongered extensively in Thailand (15 trips), Vietnam (challenging but fun), Phillipines, Cambodia and CR.

Really looking forward to my August trip. I smoke cigars and drink copious amounts of rum. Cant wait to combine the Dominican versions of those with the Chicas!!!

Time to start researching!!!

Seņor JDR of Medellin
05-19-2014, 09:29 AM
Hi Guys. Ive been a member here for a while but have never posted so i think its about time I said hello.

Im an Aussie goy who has never set foot in DR but all that going to change in August as i have a week to kill in the area.

Im a card carrying total and utter newbie when it comes to DR but i have mongered extensively in Thailand (15 trips), Vietnam (challenging but fun), Phillipines, Cambodia and CR.

Really looking forward to my August trip. I smoke cigars and drink copious amounts of rum. Cant wait to combine the Dominican versions of those with the Chicas!!!

Just get involved.

j_d66
05-19-2014, 09:39 AM

Not much info in Vietnam and Cambodia here.
Perhaps you could enlighten us with a report on those areas as well as your other experiences.

Jao
05-19-2014, 03:14 PM

Cigars and Rum, good in the DR. You'll have fun.

Some of the Galiano Cigars have a bit of a liquor taste (I believe, either the leaves or the whole cigars are aged in barrels that were used previously to make some liquor, not sure which type of liquor, cognac, whisky or rum). 100 pesos for a robusto size Galiano Cigar, when you buy a bundle of 25 cigars at their lounge/fabrica in Santo Domingo (about $2.50US a stick).

You can buy rum and cigars in the supermarkets. Tours of rum making places. Cigar guys in the DR are very friendly. You can watch cigars getting rolled in various places.

Various Cuban cigars also available (Uppman, Hoyo de Monterrey, Montecristo, Robaina, Cohiba etc.). Rocky Patel also available.

Cuban Rum also available in the DR.

Barcelo Rum uses oak barrels from the United States to age their rum, that were previously used to make whisky or bourbon, maybe from Kentucky.

CharlotteAndy
06-08-2014, 01:27 PM

You will have no worries in Sosua / DR. Just remember what you've learned on your other trips. While the language and look of the people will be different they all TRY to play the same game. It's also a big plus that you smoke cigars and drink rum - you can travel to the DR just for that! Enjoy. I'll be in Sosua mid July and will write a trip report on the current situation for us who do not have the pleasure of living there full time.

suessekatze
06-13-2014, 09:47 AM
Hello , im from Germany and new in this forum