PDA

View Full Version : 02/2014 - Puta Retirement

camaro1257
02-17-2014, 08:08 AM
Puta Retirement

I have read in many threads and board members opinions that chicas in PFP never retire and are always susceptible to PFP in the future. It is reasonable to conclude that if some mongers retire and assume normal lives then sex workers can do the same. To say that someone is ALWAYS going to be something doesn’t quite set well with me. I know ex-cons who after being released from prison have not returned to a life of crime. Even with myself I can see the day when I would give up mongering as I do it now. I might not be totally monogamous but doing what I do now is definitely transitional; therefore I can’t help but believe the same principle applies to chicas in PFP.

camaro1257
02-17-2014, 08:13 AM
Recently I have encountered a couple of Sosua chicas who claim to be retired. I would like to share the conversation I had with one such ex sex worker in Sosua. I vaguely remember Karen Taveras from my early Sosua days but we never spent any time together. I have not seen her on the ground in years; I read a report about her last year and sent her Facebook friend request which she accepted. Over a year later I forgot she was a Facebook friend and never communicated with her. Recently we had the following conversation:

Her: Hola

Hmmmmmm I wonder why she’s contacting me? How ironc I just got back from Sosua:D

Me: Buenas, fui en Sosua pasada semana

Her: Bueno pork no me llamaste

Durrrrrrrraaaaaaaah we have never talked before and I don’t have your number…silly rabbit:surprised:

Me: No tengo tu cellular lo siento

Her: ok, no hay problemas cuando regresas otra vez

I am thinking where this conversation is going since we really don’t know one another?:mad:

Me: en marzo tengo negocios en Santiago

Her: estas en sosua

Durrrrrrrraaaaaah I just told you I was there last week! I don’t know if she was testing me, she forgot what I said or she is just stupid.:confused:

Me: no fui hace 2 dias

Her: tienes novia aki?

Ok, now were going somewhere…:biggrin:

Me: tengo amigas pero no novia

Her: y no te gustaria tener una novia aki

Me: es possible en el futuro pero la problema es un novio lejos es un novio pendeos tu sabes?

She doesn’t know I am a good student of ISOC:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Her: a veces no es hasi

Yeah…whatever…:wink:

Me: en realidad cuando el gato no esta alli la raton jugar juegos

While the cats away the mice play…;)

Her: jejejeje

Why do you think that’s funny must be true hunh?:lol:

Me: la razon tu reir es porque es verdad. Es no posible para mi saber lo que una mujer es haciendo cuando no estoy alla.

Her: no voy a sosua tengo 3 anos que no en la calle vive en Puerto plata

I believe her because I have neither seen her in Sosua nor read any recent reports about her

Me: a que seddica en Puerto plata

Her: Voy la escuela cada sabado y trabajo en un bancaria de loteria no me gusta la calle

Me: Bueno no estoy buscando por una novia pero si puedo encontrar una amiga con derechos quisas ella y yo podemos hacer un acuerdo

I think she is attractive and I wouldn’t mind spending some time with her if I can establish some clear boundaries and expectations.

Her: Claro todo es paso no hay prisa para nada

I love the way smart women follow your lead…http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/clap.gif

camaro1257
02-17-2014, 08:14 AM
She went on to tell me she had an American boyfriend who for some reason left her which explains why she is she is fishing through her Facebook friends list for a fresh catch. Personally I don’t have any problem with an arrangement that would equal what I would pay on the street in Sosua.

Whether she is retired or not is really not important to me as I only desire an arrangement with her but I can’t help but believe many of these chicas are looking for an opportunity to retire whether it be in a relationship or with a job that they consider to be better. I believe some chicas do enter retirement and stay there.

ezsmile
02-17-2014, 08:42 AM
She went on to tell me she had an American boyfriend who for some reason left her which explains why she is she is fishing through her Facebook friends list for a fresh catch. Personally I don’t have any problem with an arrangement that would equal what I would pay on the street in Sosua.

Whether she is retired or not is really not important to me as I only desire an arrangement with her but I can’t help but believe many of these chicas are looking for an opportunity to retire whether it be in a relationship or with a job that they consider to be better. I believe some chicas do enter retirement and stay there.

I guess they do not retire so much as the smart ones get tired of working the bars (or can no longer compete there) and so move up a level to trying to be a kept woman.

One question do they understand when you say amigos con derechos?

El-Rey
02-17-2014, 09:58 AM
I know a few who have retired. When I first started coming here the girls mostly had goals of going to school and building their house. Now they just want a Galaxy 4

The Sage
02-17-2014, 11:32 AM
So true. They'll have that $600 phone and won't have money to buy pampers or put a sufficient quantity of food on the table. Worse yet the phone just makes them a target for ladrones. Odds are that within six months of obtaining the phone someone will have stolen it.

I know a few who have retired. When I first started coming here the girls mostly had goals of going to school and building their house. Now they just want a Galaxy 4

steviewonder
02-17-2014, 12:05 PM
Maybe some of us will agree that you can take the chica out of Sosua, but you will never take Sosua out of the chica....:wink:

JD426
02-17-2014, 12:21 PM
So true. They'll have that $600 phone and won't have money to buy pampers or put a sufficient quantity of food on the table. Worse yet the phone just makes them a target for ladrones. Odds are that within six months of obtaining the phone someone will have stolen it.

Or a small child in her family picks it up and drops it on the tile floor like its a Toy .. They can destroy 3 smart phones in under a year and will almost brag about it to her friends, of course they tell the Novio that it was stolen so the sucker buys another one... They just dont give a shit. its the old "easy come easy go".

eastcoastallstar
02-17-2014, 12:38 PM
Personally, the only retiring hoes do is, actively pursuing clients in the clubs and things.

but trust that the ones that are in a position to even consider retirement have a few guys on speed dial.

Why? Because it's fuckin easy.

Some of these chicks have guys that will pay X amount for about 10 minutes of sex.

I see hoes from DR and NY that are "Retired" but if I want them they make themselves available to me.

i'm not stupid enough to think that I'm the only one, even if they do say so.

TNT72
02-17-2014, 01:33 PM
Is that Karen from Cuba Libre?

deezl
02-17-2014, 01:41 PM

yeah, Karen from Cuba Libre. last time I saw her (about a year ago) she was still living with Fred and (iirc) she was either preggers or had just had a kid w/ him. She'd still msg me on fb once a while, I don't think she was trolling so much as she was just really fucking bored.

The Sage
02-17-2014, 01:48 PM
Yes, she's gotten use to the seeming certainty of being kept. I had a conversation with her recently were she swore she had been faithful for the entirety of the relationship she just left. I chose to allow her to live that fantasy since I was in a good mood.

I believe some hoes can leave the business. I just don't think Karen is in a position to do so unless she finds a sponsor real soon.

Is that Karen from Cuba Libre?

JD426
02-17-2014, 02:03 PM
yeah, Karen from Cuba Libre. last time I saw her (about a year ago) she was still living with Fred and (iirc) she was either preggers or had just had a kid w/ him. She'd still msg me on fb once a while, I don't think she was trolling so much as she was just really fucking bored.

yes its often hard to tell on skinny bitches if the baby is still in there or not..
:rofl:
i know this was probably a typo but just struck me funny.

Jimmydr
02-17-2014, 08:40 PM
Puta Retirement

I have read in many threads and board members opinions that chicas in PFP never retire and are always susceptible to PFP in the future. It is reasonable to conclude that if some mongers retire and assume normal lives then sex workers can do the same. To say that someone is ALWAYS going to be something doesn’t quite set well with me. I know ex-cons who after being released from prison have not returned to a life of crime. Even with myself I can see the day when I would give up mongering as I do it now. I might not be totally monogamous but doing what I do now is definitely transitional; therefore I can’t help but believe the same principle applies to chicas in PFP.

Well when a monger's dick don't work and he don't want pussy no more, he is done.

greydread
02-17-2014, 09:00 PM
Well when a monger's dick don't work and he don't want pussy no more, he is done.

It's the same with Ho's. They don't retire. They get retired. It's not too difficult to tell who the real retired Ho's are. They're the ones with the "lunch lady" arms and their tits resting on their gut.

camaro1257
02-17-2014, 09:06 PM

A man can be potent and still love women but not feel the need to monger catching and releasing multiple women in a trip. In my experience life goes in stages and the things that were once important become less important. In the event a monger no longer desires what he used to desire that is not necessarily a reflection of anything wrong just evolution on the part of the individual, in that case he could choose to retire from mongering.

Likewise a sex worker could conceivable go through a similar transition and no longer desire the things she did in the past. Due to circumstances whether it be a stable relationship, financial prosperity or whatever she could choose to retire as a sex worker.

greydread
02-17-2014, 09:19 PM
A man can be potent and still love women but not feel the need to monger catching and releasing multiple women in a trip. In my experience life goes in stages and the things that were once important become less important. In the event a monger no longer desires what he used to desire that is not necessarily a reflection of anything wrong just evolution on the part of the individual, in that case he could choose to retire from mongering.

Likewise a sex worker could conceivable go through a similar transition and no longer desire the things she did in the past. Due to circumstances whether it be a stable relationship, financial prosperity or whatever she could choose to retire as a sex worker.

"Catch and Release"?

It only smells like a fishing trip. I know Chicas who left the track a long time ago, own condo's with rental income, own businesses, Kids grown and guess what? They will still throw it on you for a price. When Guys stop wanting good looking young Pum Pum it has nothing to do with evolution. Even after his dick is dead most Guys will pay a Ho just to hold his balls and talk dirty.

When I started this thing it was called "R&R". Now they call it "mongering". It's the same thing. In 20 years they could call it "snorkeling" and it won't make a difference to me in the slightest. I like what I like.

camaro1257
02-17-2014, 09:29 PM
"Catch and Release"?

It only smells like a fishing trip.
When I started this thing it was called "R&R". Now they call it "mongering". It's the same thing. In 20 years they could call it "snorkeling" and it won't make a difference to me in the slightest. I like what I like.

...what we do is fishing isn't it?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JD426
02-17-2014, 09:37 PM

true fact..

one of the Correct uses of the word Monger... is FISH MONGER..
a Person who's profession is The buying , handling ,and Selling of FISH.. like the dudes at the Fulton Fish market, those are Fish Mongers..

greydread
02-17-2014, 09:44 PM

We're not fishing for them. They're fishing for us, hoping they used the right lure.

weyland
02-17-2014, 10:45 PM
There are many words with "monger" and they all refer to the seller, distributor or promoter of the goods or service (ironmonger, gossipmonger, warmonger, etc.)

Odd that "whoremonger" is the only one referring to the buyer or consumer. It can also mean "pimp", but our usage is the original one. Very inconsistent.

greydread
02-17-2014, 10:58 PM
There are many words with "monger" and they all refer to the seller, distributor or promoter of the goods or service (ironmonger, gossipmonger, warmonger, etc.)

Odd that "whoremonger" is the only one referring to the buyer or consumer. It can also mean "pimp", but our usage is the original one. Very inconsistent.

Yeah. I try not to think about it too much. I'm content with "Old Dirty Bastard".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v35/Kain8989/crazyoldman.gif

SrSuerte
02-18-2014, 03:58 AM
I know two girls that still look good but ended up 100% in the church and left the streets. Complete transformation.

Mr. Smooth
02-18-2014, 05:53 AM
It's the same with Ho's. They don't retire. They get retired. It's not too difficult to tell who the real retired Ho's are. They're the ones with the "lunch lady" arms and their tits resting on their gut.

"Lunch lady" arms?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Grey....I never fail to learn something new from you!

Carry on, Professor.

camaro1257
02-18-2014, 06:32 AM
We're not fishing for them. They're fishing for us, hoping they used the right lure.

I respectfully disagree sir. On one of my trips I made a pull in After One and when I got her to my room she smelled like fish...:rofl:

greydread
02-18-2014, 10:05 AM
I respectfully disagree sir. On one of my trips I made a pull in After One and when I got her to my room she smelled like fish...:rofl:

Oh Shit! and here I was speaking metaphorically....:rofl:

hugrad95a
02-19-2014, 04:55 AM
Karen.... retired ok....Lets just say if I had enough time she would have made the "cut". Regalos go along way...

camaro1257
02-19-2014, 06:23 AM
Karen.... retired ok....Lets just say if I had enough time she would have made the "cut". Regalos go along way...

...I knew if anybody would know you would know...:rofl:

harlem hec
02-20-2014, 05:39 PM
Hoes NEVER retire.... they just become more selective or undercover!

MrHappy
02-20-2014, 08:30 PM

Yeah, the same Karen that told Beas she hasn't been in Sosua in three years.

Pedrowantit
02-20-2014, 11:02 PM
I know two of the Sosua girls that I was with when I was in Sosua retired into marriage with some german men and lives in Germany now. They are still my FB friends so I talk to them sometimes. And they have been in Germany for many years now. If they stick to their men I do not know but they have not (yet) made me any propositions.

MrHappy
02-21-2014, 10:12 AM
I know two of the Sosua girls that I was with when I was in Sosua retired into marriage with some german men and lives in Germany now. They are still my FB friends so I talk to them sometimes. And they have been in Germany for many years now. If they stick to their men I do not know but they have not (yet) made me any propositions.

I know probably at least a dozen. Not Sosua girls, but hookers/massage types. Even Cheeno had a Mona Lisa girl at one point.

eastcoastallstar
02-21-2014, 05:02 PM
Where's Chino? He was one of the best guys on here.

Nick T
12-09-2015, 08:49 PM
Some of you mat know Mildre. I have been friends with her for years. She started in Sosua in tn 2006 or 2007 and moved on to Black Beards in 2009. She might have worked at FOD along the way. She left BBs in April 2013 due to ill health. Once recovered she enrolled in a professional massage course. Having successfully completed the basic course she enrolled in the advanced course which ends in a couple of weeks time. If she passes she has lined up a full time job at the hospital in Puerto Plata starting in January.

I consider this to be a success story but... while she nominally has retired from full time work at BBs she is still available on a free lance basis. She always needs money (don't we all?) She knows how to get it. She is good at it, so my feeling is putas never retire .

greydread
12-09-2015, 09:07 PM
Some of you mat know Mildre. I have been friends with her for years. She started in Sosua in tn 2006 or 2007 and moved on to Black Beards in 2009. She might have worked at FOD along the way. She left BBs in April 2013 due to ill health. Once recovered she enrolled in a professional massage course. Having successfully completed the basic course she enrolled in the advanced course which ends in a couple of weeks time. If she passes she has lined up a full time job at the hospital in Puerto Plata starting in January.

I consider this to be a success story but... while she nominally has retired from full time work at BBs she is still available on a free lance basis. She always needs money (don't we all?) She knows how to get it. She is good at it, so my feeling is putas never retire .
I can't see going from sucking dicks to rub n' tug with a certificate on the wall as a "retirement" move.

More like an upgrade.

opulent1
05-01-2016, 08:35 AM
Yeah, the same Karen that told Beas she hasn't been in Sosua in three years. Amazing!

camaro1257
05-01-2016, 09:16 AM
Some of you mat know Mildre. I have been [-][/-]friends with her for years. She started in Sosua in tn 2006 or 2007 and moved on to Black Beards in 2009. She might have worked at FOD along the way. She left BBs in April 2013 due to ill health. Once recovered she enrolled in a professional massage course. Having successfully completed the basic course she enrolled in the advanced course which ends in a couple of weeks time. If she passes she has lined up a full time job at the hospital in Puerto Plata starting in January.

I have recently had contact with one who is now married (retired) and a couple who refuse to return to Sosua but are still available for dates (semi retired). The more I spend time in Sosua the more women I meet that want to leave the game.

Jimmydr
05-01-2016, 09:20 AM
I have recently had contact with one who is now married (retired) and a couple who refuse to return to Sosua but are still available for dates (semi retired). The more I spend time in Sosua the more women I meet that want to leave the game.

I am guessing they are told all they have to do is show up and get paid 5,000 pesos but in reality, how many really get that night after night, week after week?

camaro1257
05-01-2016, 09:53 AM
I am guessing they are told all they have to do is show up and get paid 5,000 pesos but in reality, how many really get that night after night, week after week?

You are right Jimmy. In reality many Sosua chicas go days without a date which is the reason many want to leave the game.

Jimmydr
05-01-2016, 10:27 AM
You are right Jimmy. In reality many Sosua chicas go days without a date which is the reason many want to leave the game.

Too bad for them.

In Meddy, they are always on call.

My maid never turns down a call, no matter how far or few they are.

SeaWeed
05-01-2016, 07:35 PM
a lot never really retire on the J island.....home of the oldest hookers in the world.....just close your eyes....lol

j_d66
05-02-2016, 01:27 AM
Unless they hit the domincan lottery the lure of the easy money will keep them coming back

Jimmydr
05-02-2016, 08:41 AM
Unless they hit the domincan lottery the lure of the easy money will keep them coming back

It keeps drawing me back to the office.:corky:

greydread
05-03-2016, 07:21 PM
It keeps drawing me back to the office.:corky:
It's the reason why I refuse to retire.

What? I get paid good money, more paid time off than I know what to do with AND the work ain't hard???

I ain't going nowhere.

Jimmydr
05-03-2016, 07:22 PM
It's the reason why I refuse to retire.

What? I get paid good money, more paid time off than I know what to do with AND the work ain't hard???

I ain't going nowhere.

And if I want to pay $800 for a plane ticket, I can.

greydread
05-03-2016, 07:28 PM
And if I want to pay $800 for a plane ticket, I can.
....or $1,500 because I'm too lazy to take the shuttle from Nairobi to Mombasa for $139 and don't care if it's double to fly straight to the Coast.

It's nice to be able to afford a little arrogance once in awhile. Maybe once or twice a year I get to be an ugly American.

Jimmydr
05-04-2016, 08:33 AM
....or $1,500 because I'm too lazy to take the shuttle from Nairobi to Mombasa for $139 and don't care if it's double to fly straight to the Coast.

It's nice to be able to afford a little arrogance once in awhile. Maybe once or twice a year I get to be an ugly American.

You have it, spend it.

greydread
05-04-2016, 11:43 AM
You have it, spend it.
....or I can squirrel it away while I waste away in my apartment looking out on the world outside, wondering about all the fun I could be having while putting together a nice little nest egg for my Kids to inherit.

Nah. Hookers!

Jimmydr
05-04-2016, 11:55 AM
....or I can squirrel it away while I waste away in my apartment looking out on the world outside, wondering about all the fun I could be having while putting together a nice little nest egg for my Kids to inherit.

Nah. Hookers!

The night nurse program works well.:corky:

greydread
05-04-2016, 12:08 PM
The night nurse program works well.:corky:
Only outside of the USA.

Ho's here have a union. You got to stick and move every time or they will counter-punch you to death.

Mr. Smooth
05-04-2016, 03:42 PM

When I booked, I thought about it but the difference this time makes sense, financially anyway. Landing in Nairobi at 2:30 am and waiting for the first flight on Kenya Airways to Mombasa (6:30 am) saved me nearly $375 dollars on a direct fare into Mombasa, which basically will take care of the cost for my first week at the hotel.

For an extra 4 hrs travel time, it was worth the wait to me.

Some of us ain't rich like you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

greydread
05-04-2016, 11:22 PM
When I booked, I thought about it but the difference this time makes sense, financially anyway. Landing in Nairobi at 2:30 am and waiting for the first flight on Kenya Airways to Mombasa (6:30 am) saved me nearly $375 dollars on a direct fare into Mombasa, which basically will take care of the cost for my first week at the hotel.

Like I said, arrogance is a luxury which I can only afford once or twice a year. My next trip to Mombasa will include a round trip less than $800 to Nairobi and a fly540 R/T of $139. More money to play with when I get there. BTW, I hit a couple new bars last trip, Coba Cabana on the shore of Mtwapa Creek and "Cheers", a German bar on the main road West of Shanzu that were literally dripping with Pum-Pum....and me with my sand at the beach, I swear I don't even make sense sometimes.

MrHappy
05-05-2016, 07:43 AM

Jeez, I should jump on a flight to Mombasa too. It's only $3300 with 6 stops. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

greydread
05-05-2016, 09:18 AM
Jeez, I should jump on a flight to Mombasa too. It's only $3300 with 6 stops. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
SDQ-NBO, $1558 R/T on Emirates - 2 stop (JFK, DXB)
NBO-MBA, $139 R/T on Fly540 and Kenya Air

You will fall in love with the place. :biggrin:

Jimmydr
05-05-2016, 09:20 AM

For retired guys, whats the rush?

Mr. Smooth
05-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Like I said, arrogance is a luxury which I can only afford once or twice a year. My next trip to Mombasa will include a round trip less than $800 to Nairobi and a fly540 R/T of $139. More money to play with when I get there. BTW, I hit a couple new bars last trip, Coba Cabana on the shore of Mtwapa Creek and "Cheers", a German bar on the main road West of Shanzu that were literally dripping with Pum-Pum....and me with my sand at the beach, I swear I don't even make sense sometimes.

I love that place, has Tusker on draft. Cool, shady spot and right out front of the road leading into Big Tree. I had wanted to take you there some evening, but you were always "occupied" with your honey boo. I have pulled from there once, but hookers always gather and watch for anyone who they might like and come to you. Love the way they approach...."May I sit in this seat and accompany you?"

Now how classy is that?

Glad you found it. And....if you need to exchange money, the guy down at the end, far right, was offering the best rate.

MrHappy, 'dread is correct. If you go there, you just might pull up stakes and make the move across the Atlantic.

Plenty of cleaning ladies available to clean your pipes!

Nick T
12-24-2016, 01:02 PM
You have it, spend it.

As we say in Canada, "You can't take it with you".

greydread
12-24-2016, 02:16 PM
Since this thread caught a bump it's a good time to get it back on track.

"Gata" (of SD Cats' fame) got married, has her realtor license and is buying, selling, renting and flipping houses in North Jersey.

She'll be worth millions before long.

Jimmydr
12-24-2016, 02:28 PM
Since this thread caught a bump it's a good time to get it back on track.

"Gata" (of SD Cats' fame) got married, has her realtor license and is buying, selling, renting and flipping houses in North Jersey.

She'll be worth millions before long.

one out of 1,000?

greydread
12-24-2016, 02:36 PM
one out of 1,000?

Maybe 1 out of 10,000.

Funny thing is, I always knew that she would find success. She was always working a hustle. She's like the Donald Trump of Dominican Ho's. She actually volunteered for his campaign early in the Primary season and will probably be at one of the inaugural balls (or both of them).

Nick T
12-24-2016, 09:42 PM
I think it is hard for a puta to break away from the lifestyle. The money is too easy. One of my favourites at Blackbeards was Mildre. She left in April 2013 but took the basic courses in professional massage because she liked giving massage. Then she moved on to the advanced level and passed that exam. That enabled her to get a job at the hospital. Now the hospital has put her in a course to train as a nurse. 1) It shows that you can train yourself for a life outside of being a puta. 2) All putas are not without brains and guts and drive to succeed.

Jimmydr
12-25-2016, 06:57 AM
I think it is hard for a puta to break away from the lifestyle. The money is too easy. One of my favourites at Blackbeards was Mildre. She left in April 2013 but took the basic courses in professional massage because she liked giving massage. Then she moved on to the advanced level and passed that exam. That enabled her to get a job at the hospital. Now the hospital has put her in a course to train as a nurse. 1) It shows that you can train yourself for a life outside of being a puta. 2) All putas are not without brains and guts and drive to succeed.

Its garder for a monger with a job to stop.

Shogun Warrior
12-25-2016, 11:31 AM

The reality is they have to tire from it 1st. When chicas are in their youth & making money, it's hard to go back to working for chump change when they see other chicas from the same neighborhood come home with pockets full of money every weekend. When they are in their prime, they are having a ball and enjoy all of the attention, free drinks & getting paid to fuck and in most cases, 3 times the amount that what a local Dominican would pay them. Yes, plenty of rich Dominican's in the larger cities but will they ever have access to that market. Especially when it appears that a chica's lack of education also serves as a barrier to Dominican men with money.

The majority of the chicas look at it as a task/job that must be done in order to put the food on the table. The alcohol & the drugs just help numb them to the facts of the business. The man who selects them for her services has the power to make their time with them a pleasurable experience or a dirty deed done cheap. When a chica tires of the very dark side of her business; her desire to escape it grows in equal proportion. However, she will tell you directly to your face that this is what she has got to do (and continue to do) in order to pay the bills unless she meets a man that is willing to get her off the streets.

Some of the smarter girls that are in the game for a number of years; will systematically put money away and open small business's. Especially those that cater to other chicas on the stroll. FYI Jar Jar (Daniella) has opened her own shop right on Pedro'!

rahsta
12-25-2016, 02:20 PM

When money is flowing, you think it will last forever, but it never does. No matter how little or how much always save some money for the future. But alot of people never do.

Westy
12-25-2016, 02:28 PM
I think it is hard for a puta to break away from the lifestyle. The money is too easy....

Its garder (harder) for a monger with a job to stop.

Why would a monger stop mongering -- I mean, as long as he's got the urge, and the money to cover his travels?

Look at Jacknback; he's got a few years on most of us, and he's told me that he'll go on taking his long, carefully-budgeted trips as long as what money he does have can hold out. On the other hand, look at Weyland; admittedly, he went from traveling and mongering to living in Puerto Plata with his long-time inamorata Julie (and her son, whom he has called "the future President of Haiti.")

I travel for more than just mongering, so I prefer to go where I can enjoy both the mongering and my other favorite pastimes. And after this last trip, I'm thinking in terms of longer trips to remote and exotic destinations ... maybe Kenya?

Westy
12-25-2016, 02:32 PM
When money is flowing, you think it will last forever, but it never does. No matter how little or how much always save some money for the future. But alot of people never do.
I didn't save all that much money for my future, but I stuck to a Federal civil-service job till I reached retirement age ... now, I save part of my monthly pension-payouts, so I can afford to travel while I've still got my health....

rahsta
12-25-2016, 03:32 PM
I didn't save all that much money for my future, but I stuck to a Federal civil-service job till I reached retirement age ... now, I save part of my monthly pension-payouts, so I can afford to travel while I've still got my health....

Atleast you saved some. And have a pension. Im saving 10% of my pay.

Jimmydr
12-25-2016, 04:49 PM
Why would a monger stop mongering -- I mean, as long as he's got the urge, and the money to cover his travels?

That is why marriage is not for me. (NEVER)

Jimmydr
12-25-2016, 04:50 PM

If its a controlled flow, it lasts.

Jimmydr
12-25-2016, 04:51 PM
The reality is they have to tire from it 1st. When chicas are in their youth & making money, it's hard to go back to working for chump change when they see other chicas from the same neighborhood come home with pockets full of money every weekend. When they are in their prime, they are having a ball and enjoy all of the attention, free drinks & getting paid to fuck and in most cases, 3 times the amount that what a local Dominican would pay them. Yes, plenty of rich Dominican's in the larger cities but will they ever have access to that market. Especially when it appears that a chica's lack of education also serves as a barrier to Dominican men with money.

Most have ten years at most.

BronxMoney
12-25-2016, 09:31 PM

In this environment, for current sex workers, retirement equals getting off the stroll, but not stopping the commerce of payment for sexual favors. This is the WU or arrangement finder path. The woman in question will be available sexually for you on your schedule for a retainer, either monthly, weekly or a la carte.

How is that retired?

rafa72
12-25-2016, 10:17 PM
Deep convo on ladies
as far as a travling goes
I visit strictly for the sex.
I am a shallow person :(

Jimmydr
12-26-2016, 07:07 AM
Deep convo on ladies
as far as a travling goes
I visit strictly for the sex.
I am a shallow person :(

I too.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Drjetman
12-26-2016, 08:28 AM
That sounds like semi-retirement.
In this environment, for current sex workers, retirement equals getting off the stroll, but not stopping the commerce of payment for sexual favors. This is the WU or arrangement finder path. The woman in question will be available sexually for you on your schedule for a retainer, either monthly, weekly or a la carte.

How is that retired?

Jimmydr
12-27-2016, 07:34 AM
That sounds like semi-retirement.

You can't say no to some extra cash.

Shogun Warrior
12-27-2016, 05:52 PM
Not to beat a dead horse....but I have seen a shitload of Sosua chicas scooped up and are now married living mostly in the US.

Jimmydr
12-27-2016, 05:54 PM
Not to beat a dead horse....but I have seen a shitload of Sosua chicas scooped up and are now married living mostly in the US.

Those are lucky guys:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maretti
12-27-2016, 08:23 PM

One I picked up in front of Classico's in 2011 (from Santo Domingo), a couple of years ago married a dude from New York, this month she went there.