PDA

View Full Version : Boca Chica Roll Call Mar-Apr 2014

Festy
02-27-2014, 10:38 AM
Heading back to D.R. in mid-March for a month. Will split time between Sosua and Boca Chica. While in Boca Chica I like hanging at Yayow's place on Duarte. www.SenorTranquilos.com (http://www.SenorTranquilos.com)

Any other board members planning to be in Boca Chica during March or April? Beers on the beach at Yayows?

Jao
02-27-2014, 11:13 AM
Heading back to D.R. in mid-March for a month. Will split time between Sosua and Boca Chica. While in Boca Chica I like hanging at Yayow's place on Duarte. www.SenorTranquilos.com (http://www.SenorTranquilos.com)

Any other board members planning to be in Boca Chica during March or April? Beers on the beach at Yayows?

I'll be at Seņor Tranquilos, March 17 (Saint Patrick's Day) around 4PM (smoking a Dominican cigar).

Pacoloco
02-28-2014, 06:10 PM
I'll be in Boca Mar. 7-11 for the first time, may hit SD to see the sights.

BadJokes
03-06-2014, 09:06 PM
Thinking of making my 1st BC trip March 13th - 19th.

Jao
03-07-2014, 08:52 PM

Ten minute ride from SDQ Airport. Lots of good info for Boca Chica on this site.

Jao
03-09-2014, 11:21 AM

I'll be driving into Santo Domingo after visiting Seņor Tranquilos. If you or any other ISOC member wants a free ride into Santo Domingo that day, no problem. I may stay at an apartment the first two nights, you or anyone else is free to crash there.

Easy to take a mini-bus from Santo Domingo to Boca Chica and vice versa.

Festy
03-12-2014, 08:30 PM
I'll be driving into Santo Domingo after visiting Seņor Tranquilos. If you or any other ISOC member wants a free ride into Santo Domingo that day, no problem. I may stay at an apartment the first two nights, you or anyone else is free to crash there.

Easy to take a mini-bus from Santo Domingo to Boca Chica and vice versa.

A very kind offer Jao. Myself, personally I get in late on the 17th so I will miss the St. Patty's Beach Fest and will be staying in Villa Mella for the first few days. I will likely be there the last weekend in March. Yes, the mini-bus is easy and is only something like 40 pesos..we get let out a block away from Yayows place too. Very easy stuff.

Jao
03-13-2014, 10:01 AM
A very kind offer Jao. Myself, personally I get in late on the 17th so I will miss the St. Patty's Beach Fest and will be staying in Villa Mella for the first few days. I will likely be there the last weekend in March. Yes, the mini-bus is easy and is only something like 40 pesos..we get let out a block away from Yayows place too. Very easy stuff.

Good to know they have a Beach Fest for St. Patty's Day, thanks, look forward to it.

MrHappy
03-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Good to know they have a Beach Fest for St. Patty's Day, thanks, look forward to it.

It's begging to be a mini invasion