PDA

View Full Version : Chicas Between Punta Cana and Sosua

afroski
03-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Hey everybody, i'm going to the DR for my second trip in May. This time i'm spending 10 days there and starting out in Punta Cana for the first weekend and then driving over to Sosua for the last weekend. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if there are any good stops between the 2 that i should do for a night. Since I won't be in any hurry I'll have plenty of time on my hand, for a day or two.

I suspect that there must be some good chica spots on the north coast between Punta Cana and Sosua somewhere. If anyone has any suggestions or stories I'd like to hear from you, thanks.

Beads
03-14-2007, 10:46 AM
If you speak decent spanish im sure youll find plenty of available chicas along the way. Plenty of hitchiking chicas even.

afroski
03-14-2007, 10:51 AM
I forgot to mention, I don't speak a lick of Spanish, English only. Also, are there any goodspots to stop overnight along the way? Are the hitchikers usually a good source of tail?

chuckuindy
03-14-2007, 12:08 PM
REMOVED

Beads
03-14-2007, 01:13 PM
I forgot to mention, I don't speak a lick of Spanish, English only. Also, are there any goodspots to stop overnight along the way? Are the hitchikers usually a good source of tail?

Without speaking spanish your chances diminish quite greatly. Plan your route also as who knows if you will find any english speaking people in the smaller towns if you get lost. Bring good maps and have phone numbers of people you can call for help.

Dont expect much as a lot of people outside the tourist areas wont speak a lick of English so good luck communicating.

PapiQueRico
03-14-2007, 03:40 PM
Bring a decent smal dictionalry or translater and you'll be fine. Shit, I've traveled in countries I barely knew how to say hello in. You'll be amazed at how much you can communicate when you are stuck in the middle of nowhere.

OTOH you've got a month.....learn some basic Spanish!!!!! I suggest Pimsleurs.

afroski
03-24-2007, 10:30 AM
i am taking some spanish lessons and i hope i learn enough in 2 months to not make a fool of myself.

Can anyone suggest a good scenic driving route between Punta Cana and Sosua?

Jimmydr
03-24-2007, 03:06 PM
i am taking some spanish lessons and i hope i learn enough in 2 months to not make a fool of myself.

Can anyone suggest a good scenic driving route between Punta Cana and Sosua?

I think there are very few direct roads to use to get there.