PDA

View Full Version : 04/2014 - BOca Chica...Casas

Hottnickels72
04-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Anyone know whats going on with the casas in Boca Chica right now. Are they open? Are there new ones? and if so where are they?

el toro
04-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Thanks for posting the question. I haven't been in almost 2 years and an update would be cool.

I can tell you that the casas are all over. There are some like the Candy Shop and Playboy joint that are easily identifiable and then you have a ton of small casas that are just that--somebody'd damn house. I'm sure the small private ones aren't going anywhere. They're not hard to find and plenty of moto dudes will offer to take those that really need "help".

Hottnickels72
04-04-2014, 05:02 PM
candy shop and playboy are not open.

el toro
04-04-2014, 05:07 PM
candy shop and playboy are not open.

Guess the little crackdown went after the high end joints--makes sense. I bet Casa Rosado is still open.

Hottnickels72
04-04-2014, 06:57 PM
I passed by where casa playboy used to be today and the place is now called "Green Bar" there were a few girls hanging outside in front of it but they did not look all that great. The were a couple of guys also hanging in front of Green Bar, they told us to go in, "Chicas inside" but we did not.

Jimmydr
04-04-2014, 08:21 PM
I passed by where casa playboy used to be today and the place is now called "Green Bar" there were a few girls hanging outside in front of it but they did not look all that great. The were a couple of guys also hanging in front of Green Bar, they told us to go in, "Chicas inside" but we did not.

Last trip there was no reason to hit any casa.

TNT72
04-04-2014, 09:24 PM
Anyone know whats going on with the casas in Boca Chica right now. Are they open? Are there new ones? and if so where are they?

Have you stopped by Yayows new place and introduced yourself? He would know all the info you are looking for.

Apos
04-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Great place and he was very cordial when I was there. Introduced me to everyone that was there and came by.

Have you stopped by Yayows new place and introduced yourself? He would know all the info you are looking for.

Jao
04-04-2014, 10:43 PM
Great place and he was very cordial when I was there. Introduced me to everyone that was there and came by.

Drove to Boca Chica from the airport. There were cuties walking around, saw one with a nice body in a bikini, getting food at the fried fish places, one block up from Duarte. Outside gate facing Duarte at Seņor Tranquilos, might be down in the early afternoon, but the beach side is open. Parking areas at the beginning of Duarte.

el toro
04-04-2014, 11:29 PM
Last trip there was no reason to hit any casa. th

During my two trips to BC I had no reason to hit a casa, but I did enjoy the tour Yayow gave me of many.

I did have to hit a chica from the Pink House just because I decided I wanted to say I hit one from that bullshitass place. lol

greydread
04-05-2014, 12:51 AM
th

During my two trips to BC I had no reason to hit a casa, but I did enjoy the tour Yayow gave me of many.

I did have to hit a chica from the Pink House just because I decided I wanted to say I hit one from that bullshitass place. lol

The best Punani I had in Boca Chica was the two Vanessas from Playboy. I'm sorry to hear that they closed down. Oh well, on to the next thing. There's a new crop every year.

el toro
04-05-2014, 01:37 AM
The best Punani I had in Boca Chica was the two Vanessas from Playboy. I'm sorry to hear that they closed down. Oh well, on to the next thing. There's a new crop every year.

Yes Sirrrrrr.......I believe I do recall.

Hottnickels72
04-05-2014, 12:03 PM

I stopped by Yayows place last night. He was very welcoming and most likely gonna stop by there again today. This is my last day of my two day Boca chica trip so gonna def make the best of it.

Jimmydr
04-05-2014, 12:10 PM
th

Not enough time in the day to do everything.

Hottnickels72
04-05-2014, 12:59 PM
Not enough time in the day to do everything.

there's never enough time

JDR
04-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Got to hang by my pool

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93772&d=1390843341

Hottnickels72
04-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Update to Casa's in Bocha Chica

presently:

Casa fraisa is open...they are doing some updates to the place. The quality of the girls that they have right now is down but it should improve in the near future once all that construction is done.

Playboy is now called "Green Bar"...quality is alright and they have some thick ones if you like them that way

Candy Shop .....(Closed)

el toro
04-05-2014, 10:21 PM

presently:

Casa fraisa is open...they are doing some updates to the place. The quality of the girls that they have right now is down but it should improve in the near future once all that construction is done.

Playboy is now called "Green Bar"...quality is alright and they have some thick ones if you like them that way

Candy Shop .....(Closed)

Sounds like you're having a good time. I didn't realize you were on the ground when you started this thread. I'll be there May 2nd. Have you been to El Batey yet this trip? Sometimes it's mostly non-pros and other times it's pretty well mixed. When I was there last they were trying to keep hoes out. I think there's a new after hours club on Duarte that the chicas hang at after Piano Bar closes. I appreciate any more updates you can give from the ground.

Hottnickels72
04-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Yes I was at el Batey last night and will most likely be there tonight again. Last night at El Batey was mostly non-pros. The trend in Boca chica is Piano Bar----then The Disco at the hamaca-------and things wrap up at EL Batey. EL Batey is mostly non-pros and all the bartenders also go there once the bars close. The girls were asking from 1500-2000 for ST but they will take a lot less. the chica that I got asked for 1500 but I took her for 1000pesos. My Boys chica asked for 2000 and he took her for 1200pesos. The only problem with El batey is that the talent there is not as good as Dlatins but the girls in El Batey are a lot less agressive.

psriches
04-12-2014, 09:32 PM

presently:

Candy Shop .....(Closed)So Casa Fraisa and Green bar are the only casas open these days?? Are they easy to find? Car? Moto? Walk?

Also, does anyone know if there are any short time cabanas in boca chica??

Hottnickels72
04-12-2014, 09:42 PM
So Casa Fraisa and Green bar are the only casas open these days?? Are they easy to find? Car? Moto? Walk?

Also, does anyone know if there are any short time cabanas in boca chica??

Those two casas can easily be walked to, depending on where you are staying. But at night it may be best to take a moto or car for safety and the girls may not want to walk to far.

psriches
04-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Those two casas can easily be walked to, depending on where you are staying. But at night it may be best to take a moto or car for safety and the girls may not want to walk to far.But just like in the past, you can still do them right there in the casa, right????

psriches
04-16-2014, 10:50 PM
But just like in the past, you can still do them right there in the casa, right????Anyone have walking directions from the strip???

BorisDaBulletDodger
04-17-2014, 01:13 AM
Anyone have walking directions from the strip???

I can only do the easy ones, since I was tagging along with Yayow and Papi Chew low but if you are El Batey. Walk away from the beach and up the hill. I think its the first corner where there is large luxurious building which is actually a hotel that is way too nice for Boca Chica. I think Hotel Calypso is on the other corner.

You can walk straight and the pink house or casa rosada will be to you left, and should have 2-3 girls sitting outside yapping.

Or from that corner you can make a right which may seem like a dead end but its not. This might be a moto hangout too. The candy shop used to be there, and had girls in the windows kinda like amsterdam but I guess this place is shut down now. The road bears left and merges onto another big road. On your right will be the Playboy Club, or whatever its called now.

Villa florencia the nice building I was taking

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49610&d=1340336764

I think this is the view from the corner looking towards the Candy shop I think the dude in the pic is standing in front of

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49609&d=1340336754

This is the Villa from the side. You will walk buy and say DAMN thats a nice building, and just assume Manny Ramierez is in there or some shit
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49607&d=1340336732

Jimmydr
04-17-2014, 08:19 AM
Anyone have walking directions from the strip???

Not safe to walk at night.

Jimmydr
04-17-2014, 08:29 AM
But just like in the past, you can still do them right there in the casa, right????

These places want 3,000 for an hour and with so many chicas out and about that will be happy with 1,000 or less, I stopped hitting the casas.

psriches
04-17-2014, 06:18 PM
These places want 3,000 for an hour and with so many chicas out and about that will be happy with 1,000 or less, I stopped hitting the casas.Yeah, your right!! But here's my dilemma. I have an opportunity for a free trip to Boca Chica, but the catch is the group is staying at the Hamaca all inclusive. And I highly doubt they are chica friendly. Maybe I can find a really bare bones 2nd room close to the strip. I don't want to spend to much.

Jimmydr
04-17-2014, 06:24 PM
Yeah, your right!! But here's my dilemma. I have an opportunity for a free trip to Boca Chica, but the catch is the group is staying at the Hamaca all inclusive. And I highly doubt they are chica friendly. Maybe I can find a really bare bones 2nd room close to the strip. I don't want to spend to much.

So you will pay $75 for an hour and be alone the rest of the trip? The selection my last two times were aweful. I wouldn't pay 2,000 for all night with any of them.

psriches
04-17-2014, 06:33 PM
So you will pay $75 for an hour and be alone the rest of the trip? The selection my last two times were aweful. I wouldn't pay 2,000 for all night with any of them.I won't be alone at the AI but I'm free to do what I want. So I wanted a no hassle, local, in and out taste, but I can't bring outside chicas into the hotel. They are not chica friendly.

WSJ3
04-17-2014, 07:17 PM
Yeah, your right!! But here's my dilemma. I have an opportunity for a free trip to Boca Chica, but the catch is the group is staying at the Hamaca all inclusive. And I highly doubt they are chica friendly. Maybe I can find a really bare bones 2nd room close to the strip. I don't want to spend to much.

I have stayed at the Hamaca many times wingman and trust me its NOT what we are looking for...there really aren't any La Colonial choices nearby if you catch my meaning and you can't just pay for ANY STREETRAT to get the wrist band for a day.

PROOF OF LIFE

Don't make my mistakes...

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad173/cod-ghost-samuel/tumblr_mu7afq3iE01rl5nsio2_500_zpsd99b8bbc.gif (http://s933.photobucket.com/user/cod-ghost-samuel/media/tumblr_mu7afq3iE01rl5nsio2_500_zpsd99b8bbc.gif.html)

BE THE DRAGONSLAYER

Jimmydr
04-17-2014, 07:29 PM
ANY STREETRAT to get the wrist band for a day.

Wristbands for streetrats? What???

cookemup71
04-17-2014, 11:00 PM
here's a thought.......take the 2,000 pesos a night you will save going to the casas.....remember you'll have to buy a few presidente's also....and get yoursel a chica friendly room for 50.00 a night...it will pay for itself after one afternoon delight..bonus: you won't have to schelp up to the hamaca to freshen up...

psriches
04-18-2014, 06:47 PM
here's a thought.......take the 2,000 pesos a night you will save going to the casas.....remember you'll have to buy a few presidente's also....and get yoursel a chica friendly room for 50.00 a night...it will pay for itself after one afternoon delight..bonus: you won't have to schelp up to the hamaca to freshen up...Yes, this was my first plan and I think I'll go back to it. I was just trying to avoid getting a 2nd room.

I guess things in Boca Chica have changed since the last time I was there. I used to be able to stop at a casa house and get a pretty nice chica for 2000 including the room.

But I guess my fav spots are long gone. :(

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=97807&d=1397861578
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=97805&d=1397861575

Drjetman
04-19-2014, 01:30 PM
I was in Boca Chica a couple times last week. I saw Yayow at Senor Tranquillos. He has a great beach bar during the day that expands to the street side for the evening. Yayow is ever the gracious host and a great source of information for all things Boca Chica.
My last day there was Tuesday and gente were already gearing up for the Semana Santa holiday party. I got a text today from a friend who is there now and he says the festivities are in full swing.

greydread
04-21-2014, 04:40 PM
here's a thought.......take the 2,000 pesos a night you will save going to the casas.....remember you'll have to buy a few presidente's also....and get yoursel a chica friendly room for 50.00 a night...it will pay for itself after one afternoon delight..bonus: you won't have to schelp up to the hamaca to freshen up...

You can get a room just to fuck in for $25. There's no a/c or balcony but there are several within walking distance from the strip. I would never stay in one but for a place just to close the deal with a street rat or two it's okay. Lots of seedy looking Euro's stay in those places. On my last couple trips I alternated spending the 1st weeks at $35 fuck rooms with street rats and 2nd weeks at Villa Florencia with a higher class of Ho. Both weeks were equally fun.

el toro
04-21-2014, 04:47 PM
You can get a room just to fuck in for $25. There's no a/c or balcony but there are several within walking distance from the strip. I would never stay in one but for a place just to close the deal with a street rat or two it's okay. Lots of seedy looking Euro's stay in those places. On my last couple trips I alternated spending the 1st weeks at $35 fuck rooms with street rats and 2nd weeks at Villa Florencia with a higher class of Ho. Both weeks were equally fun.

I'm gonna try my best to combine the two in my short 5 day trip early May. I'm gonna do $45 per night on the strip and in between the hood rats, ask myself "what would Grey do"? All in efftort to keep the budget in tact, but also keep things somewhat Toro classy.

greydread
04-21-2014, 04:56 PM
I'm gonna try my best to combine the two in my short 5 day trip early May. I'm gonna do $45 per night on the strip and in between the hood rats, ask myself "what would Grey do"? All in efftort to keep the budget in tact, but also keep things somewhat Toro classy.

My Kids are out of school the 1st week in May so I booked myself a reward trip for Mem Day for sacrificing my entire life for their college educations. I am chomping at the bit to see all the changes. It's been waaay too long.

el toro
04-21-2014, 05:12 PM
My Kids are out of school the 1st week in May so I booked myself a reward trip for Mem Day for sacrificing my entire life for their college educations. I am chomping at the bit to see all the changes. It's been waaay too long.

There's room for you in BC when I go bro. What's too long? I haevn't been to BC since that 2012 party. This is the first full year that I've had away from DR since I started in 08. That's just because I went to Medellin in September instead of my usual DR anniversary mongering trip.

greydread
04-21-2014, 07:24 PM
There's room for you in BC when I go bro. What's too long? I haevn't been to BC since that 2012 party. This is the first full year that I've had away from DR since I started in 6
08. That's just because I went to Medellin in September instead of my usual DR anniversary mongering trip.
Same here I haven't been since 2012 in August. Did Negril since then and nothing in 2013. IDK how much you save, 2 in college at the same time will fuck up your fun money, especially with zero help from the Mom. Worth every penny though and I'm back in the saddle again. Woo Hoo!

psriches
04-21-2014, 10:22 PM
You can get a room just to fuck in for $25. There's no a/c or balcony but there are several within walking distance from the strip. I would never stay in one but for a place just to close the deal with a street rat or two it's okay. Lots of seedy looking Euro's stay in those places. On my last couple trips I alternated spending the 1st weeks at $35 fuck rooms with street rats and 2nd weeks at Villa Florencia with a higher class of Ho. Both weeks were equally fun.Names and location of some of these places???

greydread
04-21-2014, 10:42 PM
Names and location of some of these places???

Shot, I did a whole TR on this shot. One of the places was Castello Italiano@ called Juan Bautista #16 and another was the place just past Villa Florencia. There were others less than $30. Not at all hard to find.

greydread
04-21-2014, 10:43 PM
Fucking spell check.

psriches
04-22-2014, 09:37 PM
Shot, I did a whole TR on this shot. One of the places was Castello Italiano@ called Juan Bautista #16 and another was the place just past Villa Florencia. There were others less than $30. Not at all hard to find.thank you

greydread
04-23-2014, 01:44 PM
I don't know if it was in the threads you found but I found the link I posted before. I have no idea how current this is so it will require verification:

http://www.bocachicabeach.net/hotels

SeaWeed
04-23-2014, 07:10 PM
I don't know if it was in the threads you found but I found the link I posted before. I have no idea how current this is so it will require verification:

http://www.bocachicabeach.net/hotels

that's the site I referenced when I first went to Boca in 2002...but it doesn't look like it has been updated for years.....
the sites weren't talking about Sosua back then so I ended up in Boca Chica quite a few times.....had a great time....it was during and right after from mi divorce.........