PDA

View Full Version : 5th time is a charm?

Billygoatee
05-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Hello my fellow adventure seekers. This upcoming June will be my 5th time in this wonderful country and the second time up north. I tend to stick to the Capital area of this fine land. But the circumstance of a young maiden and a frugal passage hurtled me to pastures of Sosua.

Hope to meet some of you in person in one of the gritty sidewalk bars.

poconomike
05-07-2014, 04:30 AM
Looking to visit DR in a few weeks and looking for pointers..

balcoach
05-07-2014, 05:32 AM
Looking to visit DR in a few weeks and looking for pointers..

Bienvenidos...

Welcome to ISOC, we are a fine group of misfits :-)

Have a look around. There is a wealth of information on this board for not only the RD, but all parts of the world. Enjoy.

If you have a specific ? feel free to ask, and don't mind any of the jaded answers you might get. As I said we are misfits!

lordg
05-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Just my view but when you hit the ground running stop by Rocky's. Many of us are there at various times of the day.

TNT72
05-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Bienvenidos...

Welcome to ISOC, we are a fine group of misfits :-)

Have a look around. There is a wealth of information on this board for not only the RD, but all parts of the world. Enjoy.

If you have a specific ? feel free to ask, and don't mind any of the jaded answers you might get. As I said we are misfits!

What the fuck you mean by that????:rolleyes:

multizillion
05-08-2014, 02:34 AM
Hello people!

First time here and just wanted to say hi

balcoach
05-08-2014, 07:41 AM
What the fuck you mean by that????:rolleyes:

Ahhhhhh The truth is a "motherfucker"!!!!

balcoach
05-08-2014, 07:42 AM
Just my view but when you hit the ground running stop by Rocky's. Many of us are there at various times of the day.

Not like it used to be???

Try Cubano in the AM as well as Rhumba around 5 and look up VPchill.

Dafishguy
05-08-2014, 09:13 AM
Not like it used to be???

Try Cubano in the AM as well as Rhumba around 5 and look up VPchill.

Holy cow! What the hell did I do and more specifically, what the hell did I do to YOU?!?!?!

I am still here to get the brotherhood running straight and to help in any way I can and my advice is always FREE! You don't have to offer to buy me drinks or food or pussy for it like some of the guys around here.

balcoach
05-08-2014, 09:28 AM
Holy cow! What the hell did I do and more specifically, what the hell did I do to YOU?!?!?!

I am still here to get the brotherhood running straight and to help in any way I can and my advice is always FREE! You don't have to offer to buy me drinks or food or pussy for it like some of the guys around here.

you did nothing at all... i was stating my FREE opinion, i guess i cannot do that when it comes to something in regards to you???

seems to me you are awfully sensitive for some reason?

if i can't state a FREE opinion about something, that regards things i am somewhat knowledgeable about , then let me know...sorry if your feelings were hurt.

TNT72
05-08-2014, 09:35 AM
Hello people!

First time here and just wanted to say hi

Actually, you said hello. Not hi.