PDA

View Full Version : 06/2014 - Camaro in Nagua -Parc Centro

camaro1257
06-14-2014, 01:18 PM
Parque Central Calle Sanchez

Parque Central is the main hang out spot in Nagua. It is busiest on Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons and evenings. I was surprised to find it very slow on Friday night. The park is a 5 minute walk from Hotel Sinai but please don't ask me for directions because very few of the streets are marked, in fact I got lost and if it wasn't for a friendly moto I would still be walking in circles.

Parque Central has the below listed venues in the area along with colmados and street food:

Alba Bar & Hotel
Atlantic Sports Bar
Iwmi Bar
Bar 607

Seņor JDR of Medellin
06-14-2014, 01:49 PM

Parque Central is the main hang out spot in Nagua. It is busiest on Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons and evenings. I was surprised to find it very slow on Friday night. The park is a 5 minute walk from Hotel Sinai but please don't ask me for directions because very few of the streets are marked, in fact I got lost and if it wasn't for a friendly moto I would still be walking in circles.

Parque Central has the below listed venues in the area along with colmados and street food:

Alba Bar & Hotel
Atlantic Sports Bar
Iwmi Bar
Bar 607

Nagua looks like a cool place

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429217-06-2014-Camaro-in-Nagua-Beaches

Seņor JDR of Medellin
06-15-2014, 01:46 PM

Alba Bar & Hotel
Atlantic Sports Bar
Iwmi Bar
Bar 607

Seems like there may be many smaller places to hit for a few days. This is another addition to that list.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU: