PDA

View Full Version : 07/2014 - El Flow/ Premium Disco....blah, blah,blah...Shooting last night??

Apos
07-13-2014, 10:08 PM
Apparently there was an incident with a jealous lover and someone was shot dead, inside the bar.

Anyone that is in Sosua able to confirm this and perhaps add detail?

Thanks!

Ram
07-14-2014, 02:39 AM
I heard a little something. (total rumor, not first hand knowledge) A guy shot another guy because he tried to move in on his woman. No deaths.

....other than that....dunno

Apos
07-14-2014, 08:24 AM
Thanks Ram. Heard similar last night. Sounds likely enough. I think I'll find another place to hangout when in Sosua :D

MrHappy
07-14-2014, 09:57 AM
It didn't make any of the local blood rags, so it mustn't been a big deal.

JDR
07-14-2014, 09:59 AM
I heard a little something. (total rumor, not first hand knowledge) A guy shot another guy because he tried to move in on his woman. No deaths.

....other than that....dunno

Really? No way.

steviewonder
07-14-2014, 11:16 AM
It didn't make any of the local blood rags, so it mustn't been a big deal.

Fight broke out, guy pulls out a :cannon:the size of a dollar bill, and he's on the floor before anyone can say; cono... The owner fired all the security staff which was a big deal, and hired new guys which started last night. I for one would have never thought someone could get into Premium Disco packing, guess I was wrong:o

JD426
07-14-2014, 11:41 AM
I knew this would happen, but didnt think it would be that fast..
:rolleyes:
So wait , now we may have to ban DISCOS.. cuz last time the Tables and Chairs were blamed for the shooting at the Old Wild West Saloon called El Flow..

Kevy
07-14-2014, 12:28 PM
Really? No way.

Ram isn't news reporter material:rofl:

Al Nyc
07-14-2014, 04:43 PM
Was it between 2 locals, or a local with a foreigner/gringo/mongerer?:confused:

BrooklynBeas
07-14-2014, 06:06 PM
Was it between 2 locals, or a local with a foreigner/gringo/mongerer?:confused:

I wasnt even there and I know it was two locals... Just because thats just what happens... Someone is tougher then the next, im Dominican im tougher then you, and im fuckin your bitch... oh yeah, I'm Dominican too... "Can you beat a bullet?" And there is goes........... Nothing new.........

steviewonder
07-14-2014, 08:16 PM
I wasnt even there and I know it was two locals... Just because thats just what happens... Someone is tougher then the next, im Dominican im tougher then you, and im fuckin your bitch... oh yeah, I'm Dominican too... "Can you beat a bullet?" And there is goes........... Nothing new.........

dead on:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ram
07-14-2014, 09:37 PM
....so it appears the guy who got shot the other night, was the same guy that that chica a few years ago shot at. This guy attracts bullets coming his way!

He is in critical condition at CMC right now. It seems he was shot 3 times....where, I dunno.

In Spanish.
http://detrasdelrumor.com/index.php/2012-08-08-22-36-42/regionales/4691-tres-acontecimientos-de-gran-trascendencia-han-ocurrido-en-el-antiguo-flow-super-colmadon-y-el-hoy-premium-bar-entre-finales-2011-y-mediado-del-2014

Mr. Smooth
07-15-2014, 04:04 PM
....so it appears the guy who got shot the other night, was the same guy that that chica a few years ago shot at. This guy attracts bullets coming his way!

He is in critical condition at CMC right now. It seems he was shot 3 times....where, I dunno.

In Spanish.
http://detrasdelrumor.com/index.php/2012-08-08-22-36-42/regionales/4691-tres-acontecimientos-de-gran-trascendencia-han-ocurrido-en-el-antiguo-flow-super-colmadon-y-el-hoy-premium-bar-entre-finales-2011-y-mediado-del-2014

So you see, Siochana, you can still hang out at El Flow/Premium and have yourself a good time. Just be sure not to sit at this guy's table since he seems to have a habit of getting shot at!

Rubicon
07-15-2014, 07:18 PM
So you see, Siochana, you can still hang out at El Flow/Premium and have yourself a good time. Just be sure not to sit at this guy's table since he seems to have a habit of getting shot at!

Or, better yet, take over his table while he's sitting there and give him the chance to finally DO the shooting rather than always getting shot at. :rofl::rofl:

givengo440
07-15-2014, 09:13 PM
Here is the video if anyone cares

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW-V_vb9wTc

BrooklynBeas
07-15-2014, 11:23 PM

LMAO!! You gotta be kiddin me... If you're gonna get that close to the sick bitch, at least knock that bitch out cold and take the gun.... Dont get it twisted, i'd never hit a woman, but I guess I can't say never cause the bitch pulls a gun out on me and im that close, all bets are off! Way too many stupid muthafuckas running the wrong way! Opposite direction, opposite!!!

madvillian
07-15-2014, 11:54 PM

That escalated quickly!

givengo440
07-17-2014, 01:35 PM
That escalated quickly!BrooklynBeas say that shit again and yes that shit escalated quick! Bitch must of not wanted to kill him.

MrHappy
07-17-2014, 02:54 PM
BrooklynBeas say that shit again and yes that shit escalated quick! Bitch must didn't want to kill him.

Don't forget, she's a lawyer. Walk lightly with that one.

givengo440
07-17-2014, 06:30 PM
Don't forget, she's a lawyer. Walk lightly with that one.LOL then that proves it she is not a killer :p:rofl::rolleyes: