PDA

View Full Version : 08/2014 - Santo Domingo/Boca Chica Roll Call 8/23 to 8/30

chillpill
08-15-2014, 02:35 AM
Hola!!

Me and a buddy are heading down to DR next Friday and we have made reservations for the first two nights at the Villa Florencia, but have kept the rest of the trip open to basically go with the flow.

We would love to meet up with folks from the forum if you are going to be there during that time to catch a couple beers and share stories!!

We cannot wait to get down there!!

greydread
08-15-2014, 08:31 AM
Hola!!

Me and a buddy are heading down to DR next Friday and we have made reservations for the first two nights at the Villa Florencia, but have kept the rest of the trip open to basically go with the flow.

We would love to meet up with folks from the forum if you are going to be there during that time to catch a couple beers and share stories!!

We cannot wait to get down there!!
Ah. You're staying at the Palace. Great choice. You'll love it there, well worth the money. Close to the action but above the fray.

Have you been to BC or to the D.R. before?

Do you plan to spend any time in La Capital?

Do you Guys speak Spanish?

Are you planning any "other-than-mongering" activities?

Tell us a little about yourself, how you got into the D.R. and your other travels outside of your homeland.

davemaryland
08-15-2014, 10:02 AM
Chillpill, I arrive in Boca chica at the end of your trip. Aug 28 for 2 nights, then on to Sosua. By then you should know the lay of the land.

chillpill
08-15-2014, 12:44 PM
Ah. You're staying at the Palace. Great choice. You'll love it there, well worth the money. Close to the action but above the fray.

Have you been to BC or to the D.R. before?

Do you plan to spend any time in La Capital?

Do you Guys speak Spanish?

Are you planning any "other-than-mongering" activities?

Tell us a little about yourself, how you got into the D.R. and your other travels outside of your homeland.

Thanks so much Greydread!! This is our first time to DR and we decided to go there as a last minute thing after reviewing this forum and learning that there is a lot of action to be had in DR :) We speak very little spanish but have managed with the little spanish we know to monger in CR and Mexico :) We were hoping to go to Colombia instead of DR but that didnt pan out and so we picked DR instead... We have a fairly open trip (only made reservations for the first two nights) and then we wanna take things with the flow and just have a ball overall!! :) We look forward to meeting up with you coz I know you are going to be in DR during that time :)

chillpill
08-15-2014, 11:11 PM
Chillpill, I arrive in Boca chica at the end of your trip. Aug 28 for 2 nights, then on to Sosua. By then you should know the lay of the land.

Awesome!! We may run into you Dave!! Not sure where we will be on those days, but will definitely hit you up on the board if we are in BC.

Seņor JDR of Medellin
08-16-2014, 08:13 PM

Lay of land takes 2 hours at most.

psriches
09-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Where is the best place to swim in Boca Chica?? Not just monger on the beach, but to enjoy a swim. I don't like that section/entrance way between Hamaca and the strip.

JDR
09-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Where is the best place to swim in Boca Chica?? Not just monger on the beach, but to enjoy a swim. I don't like that section/entrance way between Hamaca and the strip.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=102091&d=1404822402

psriches
09-06-2014, 08:23 AM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=102091&d=1404822402)where is that???

Seņor JDR of Medellin
09-06-2014, 08:26 AM
where is that???

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429299-07-2014-Village-on-the-Beach-Boca-Chica

Village on the beach.